The Boy With The Shades

BabyMsft10 द्वारा

Jacob Perez.. The boy with the shades... The boy that never talked... He looked as if he held a deep, dark se... अधिक

The Boy With The Shades
Main Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
ATTENTION⚠️❗️
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Pissed...
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. Finale

20.

1.6K 64 24
BabyMsft10 द्वारा

CRYSTAL

3:38 PM

"Alright girl. I'll holler at you later." Shuntè hit my thigh as she pulled up into my driveway.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Ok."

"Girl. That attitude gotta go." Shuntè kissed her teeth. "Ever since lunch you been acting."

"Girl because Chris is dead as wrong for doing that shit to him. Like what the fuck? He better be lucky I didn't see his ass."

"Girl Whatever. Get out. I'm pretty sure lil uzi is fine."

I grabbed my purse and got out, slamming her door a little to hard because she honked her horn at me.

I sped walked straight to the door without looking back.

I really do hope Jacob is ok. I wish I knew where he was right now.

Dropping my things beside the door, I went straight to the kitchen. I was hungry as hell.

Snatching the refrigerator door open, I scanned until I saw a ham, cheese and crackers lunchable.

Yes I'm grown as fuck still eating lunchables, who gonna fight me?

Placing the small tray on the counter, I pulled the plastic off of it.

"Can I get one?" A super familiar voice spoke behind me.

I jumped hard as hell, making my whole lunchable fly across the kitchen.

Looking back, it was chris?!

"What the fuck! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN HERE? HOW THE FUCK-"

He placed his hand over my mouth. "Shh you'll wake the neighbors." He laughed.

I harshly slapped his hand away, pushing his chest. "What the fuck is wrong with you!"

"What you mean?"

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!"

"You're mom let me in. She said she was going to the grocery store with that Kendrick guy and she said I could stay and wait for you if I wanted to." He smirked. "So I did."

My mom is so fucking nice. Who does that?

"Get the fuck out now. I'm already pissed the fuck off. I know what you did to Jacob. I should kick you in the nuts."

"Whoa whoa. I need these to impregnate you. Besides he got what he deserved. I told him to stay the fuck away from you. He didn't listen. I gave him a forewarning." He shrugged as if it were nothing.

I looked at him with disgust. "I can't believe how trifling you are."

"Crystal come on stop playing with me." Chris kissed his teeth, looking down at me. "Stop trying to act so tough. I see right through that shit. Look I want you ok? I'm pretty sure you know that. I took you out and everything. I thought we were having a good time getting to know each other...."

I stepped back as Chris cornered me into the counter.

"I know you want me as bad as I want you." He said lowly, pressing himself yo against me.

"No I don't. What you did was unacceptable Chris. That shit is ruthless."

"Babe I did it for you. For us?"

I looked up at him as he looked at me with those hypnotizing brown eyes.

I hate when he does that shit. It's like he makes me numb.

He caressed my cheek and started to lean it.

"Crystal honey you home yet!"

I quickly pushed Chris off of me as my mom walked in with a handful of bags.

Chris walked over to her and took some of the bags, helping her. "Here let me help." He smiled.

"Thanks sweetie. You're such a gentleman." My mom grinned, letting out a breath of relief.

I stood there in silence.

"What happened in here?" My mom frowned, seeing my lunchable all over the floor. "Was there a good fight?"

"N-"

"Yes. Crystal plays too much." Chris cut me off, smirking at me.

"Well i hope it was fun, but it needs to get picked up off of the floor."

Chris nodded. "Oh yes ma'am."

I heard the front door close and shortly Kendrick walked in with more bags, sitting them down.

"Greetings my extra terrestrials." He said.

I folded my arms in irritation.

"Crystal you ok?" My mom frowned.

"Yeah. Are you ok?" Chris smiled.

"Yes. I'm fine." I said.

Chris was pissing me off so bad.

"How about Crystal and I put up the groceries for you guys?" Chris suggested.

"Shit, you ain't gotta tell me twice." Kendrick said, darting out of the kitchen.

"Oh son you don't have to do that." My mom
Said.

"No no. It's ok." Chris smiled.

"Ok. Well if you insist. Crystal should be able to tell you where everything goes."

Chris nodded. "Yes ma'am."

My mom then walked out, leaving me with Chris.

He looked over at me.

"You're so fake." I shook my head about to walk past him. 

He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him, placing his lips on mine before I could react.

"Oh yeah I forgot to-"

Chris quickly let me go.

I turned around seeing my mom in the doorway.

"Oooooh. Did u interrupt the little love? I'm sorry." My mom cheesed, giving us a look. "I'll just..." She then backed out of the door.

"I fucking hate you dude." I said.

"But you loved me the night you let me sleep in your bed."

Quick little chapter. Longer one coming soon!!! Sorry got the delay!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.4K 137 31
This story is about a boy by the name of Jacob Perez, known as the weird kid at a school in California. A new girl moves in town, some how she became...
27.3K 417 39
Annabelle just moved to Florida from Texas. She meets a guy name Jaden who becomes her friend cause he understands her really well. Then she starts l...
Limerence | I LEX द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

48.4K 3K 42
"Love: the impossible combination of being IN the deep end and being OFF the deep end." - Jennifer Harrison I didn't know what love felt like and I...
431K 15.4K 24
Chresanto August , The captain of the football team. Jacob Perez , The coaches gay son. What happens when these two have a rather steamy situation so...