The Kitty Cat's Mates (ManxMe...

By Psychobott

King Stefan, a spicy trouble-magnet werecat, ends up getting into the messiest trouble he had ever had in his... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES
CAST
1 | King
2 | Ghoul on the Loose
2 (Part Two) | Ghoul on the Loose
3 | The Knight in Shining Fur (?)
4 | Cat Chase
5 | Alpha Kain
6 | Why Are You Here?
7 | Catfight
8 | Stay in the Room
9 | Back in the Pride
10 | Get Them
11 | I Like You
12 | Tell Us About the Three Alphas
13 | A Hag Dressed in Porcelain Skin
14 | Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
15 | The Night of Ascension
15 (Part Two) | The Night of Ascension
15 [Part Three] | The Night of Ascension
15 [Part Four] | The Night of Ascension
16 | A Party to Die for
(18+) Side Chapter | Rough Play
17 | Where am I?
18 | Vanilla
19 | Assaulted by the Alpha
20 | Heading Back
21 | Proposal
22 | Time to Go
23 | The Lykaios Stronghold
24 | Son of a-
25 | It's Not What You Think!
26 | Rumble!
27 | Rivalry
28 | Bad News
29 | Deal or No Deal?
30 | "T" for Twerpbags
31 | Break the Egg
32 | Apology Accepted
33 | Double Kill
34 | You Missed
35 | Let's Get Lost
36| Low-key Date?
37 | Low-key Date?
37 (Part Two) | Low-key Date?
38 | Crotch Nazi
39 | Jealousy
40 | Little Piggy
41 | This Spells Trouble
42 | Stuck Together
43 | Talk Back and You're Dead
44 | Delving Into the Past
44 | Juice-coated Fingers
Side Chapter | Where is She?
INKSGIVING - Announcement

16 (Part Two) | A Party to Die for

3.8K 234 41
By Psychobott

King placed a hand on Annabelle's mouth. He gulped when the vampire's head whipped up, its pointed ears jerking. Its skin was of alabaster-gray, body taut and tight like leather against its skeletal cage, withering red hair covering its scalp. It was a female.

King stilled, hugging the trembling child against him in a tight grip as a measure to comfort her... and silence her.

The vampire's head swooped around, blood coating its sharp, distorted teeth. Its face curled into a snarl, before it climbed the wall, disappearing from King's limited view, much to his horror.

King pursed his lips, containing his heavy breaths and that sweet curse that threatened to escape out of his mouth. His heart throbbed violently, and sweat covered his cold, yet burning body. He waited and waited, frozen like a statue. As he did, so did the vampire's screeches slowly disappeared. His heart drummed slower, and he felt relief rush into him.

King leaned his forehead against the metal frame of the locker, legs aching, when his feet slid, knocking over the mop and brooms that fell with noisy clangs.

The vampire's piercing scream rushed back, and with eyes wide open, King and Annabelle screamed as the locker descended on the ground, dragging them with it.

Annabelle continued crying, and King gritted his teeth as sharp nails drove through the top of the metal locker, slicing down and down until King could see the glowing bloodshot eyes from across the slashes against the metal. The vampire's lips curled into a big arched grin as it cackled a ghastly laugh.

As it finally ripped through, King grabbed what his hand could reach for, and with one swish, he drove the broom's end on its left eye. The vampire emitted an ugly cry as it trashed around.

Swiftly, King clambered out of the gape, plucked Annabelle from the inside, and dashed towards the opposite exit from where they came from. He tightly gripped the kid's hand on his side, who he kept his pace with.

The savage vampire clawed through its face, wings flapping violently, black blood seeping out of it while it tried to unintelligently get the protruding stick out of its eye socket. When it came off, it was left with only a gory hollow spot, which immediately grew into a fresh eye. It made a piercing scream and chased after them.

The two dashed around the unpainted brick interior corridors, pipes squeaking and searing hot on the walls, while their breaths came in small spurts. Sweaty hands swung back and forth like their life depended on it. King and Annabelle zigzagged through the area and open arches that seemed like an endless maze instead of the usual basement they had in mind. Then, they reached a long passageway, lit, yet gloomy, where barrels lined down in an organized matter till to the door on the end.

They kept running and running until they reached towards it when suddenly; they heard clattering and smashing from behind. The vampire trailed behind them, knocking over wooden barrels that it passed by, spilling overpriced wine for nothing.

King immediately slammed the door close, huffing as he placed the large metal hatch. But he knew it wasn't enough to keep the freak rushing towards them. With a grunt, he pushed the heavy glass-cupboard against the door, uncaring about the alcoholic beverage bottles—cognacs, brandy, and otherwise—inside that fell with it. They broke into pitiable shards of glasses, spilling alcohols of various sorts onto the ground.

King whipped his body around, eyes lighting up when he saw the small rectangular cellar window that led to the gleaming yard. Suddenly, death pounded on the door, so strong that the screws began to rattle out of its hinges. An inhumane growl bellowed from just outside the door.

"Annabelle! Get to the window!" King yelled as he grabbed and threw more barricades.

The little girl followed suit in a rush, though she was too small. "K-king, I can't reach it," she sobbed. Her hands shook as she, in terror, tried to reach for the high latch helplessly.

Wood shards flew across, the door begging to crack into half, as the vampire continued to batter the innocent door. It kept screeching, reaching out its pale clawed hand inside. King pursed his lips. Exhaling a heavy breath, he rushed towards her.

King grunted as he heaved Annabelle from the waist, levering her high enough for her to open the clutch and make her way outside. In a quick, clumsy pace, Annabelle hurried out of the window on his command.

King felt his blood ran cold when he realized he could not reach the window for himself as well. He darted his head around for leverage, catching sight of a stand. He pushed it towards the window and clambered up.

Annabelle screamed, pulling King to look behind him in partial curiosity and fear. He saw but the hideous bloodthirsty gaze on the ghoul's face as it squeezed itself from the almost open crack in the door.

"King, hurry!" Annabelle shrieked.

With haste, King hauled himself up and out of the window. He was out, freed, and liberation in his hands. . . before a tight grip curled around his ankle. King and Annabelle screamed as he was pulled back.

King was unable to do anything as he was thrown back into the room, crashing himself into another luxurious wine shelf. He fell like a heavy rag doll on the floor, shards of glass and wood splinters showering around him. He grimaced, painfully grunting as his hand subconsciously reached for the searing pain on his back, and he felt the sharp shard of glass that was driven into his flesh. He pulled it out with a breathless gasp.

The vampire, uncomfortably hunched back, skittered towards him, a cackling screech heaving out of its chest as it caught the scent of his fresh blood. King tried to push himself up, the area around his ribs burning, but he threw the thought off of his mind. He wanted to live.

But it was too late. The ghoul was too fast. He didn't even get to inch out of the position he was in when it raced towards him; mouth stretched inhumanely wide before it pinned him down, razor-sharp teeth driving down on the flesh that connected his neck with his shoulder.

King cried out, tears welling in his eyes as the vampire slammed its jaws shut on his body. He felt like his bones would crack from the force and the sensation of many knives buried down in his skin down to his muscles. He could feel the vampire excitedly sip his blood like a leech.

He fought, trashing, and sending his knuckled fist against the vampire's face while he screamed until the ghoul painfully pinned his hands down in the messy clutter of glass and woods.

After what seemed like eternal torture, King's vision blurred. He felt nauseous, his breathing and heartbeat coming into a shallow, rapid rate. He began to feel light-headed, weak and confused as the vampire continued to drink from his blood, which lowered and lowered dangerously.

Suddenly, a figure penetrated in from the already shattered door, violently roaring as it sent the whole entrance in a blast. The grey werewolf rushed behind the vampire, hooking its gigantic hands between the vampire's thin upper and lower lips despite the sharp teeth that pierced back on its palms.

The vampire emitted a blood-curdling shriek as the werewolf tried to pull its jaws apart. They tussled around and all over the place; the undead jerking its wings to get the wolf's grip off of it, but Kain's grip was as tight as a screw.

King heard their gnashing, heavy roars, and violent growls that bulldozed around him, his mind slowly inching towards a daze. He watched in half-hooded eyes and flickering vision as the werewolf bit down on one of the ghoul's wings, ripping it out of its back. The vampire horridly made a piercing shriek.

While its mouth was opened wide, Kain drove all of his force in his hands, pulling with all of his might until, finally, he successfully pulled its jaws apart with a satisfying crack and squish.

The vampire's eyes immediately froze stiff, mouth hanging painfully wide open and apart as it slumped down to the ground, and slowly disintegrated into clouds of dust.

Though, King hadn't perceived what had happened. His gaze was in a threatening blur, and all of his senses were jumbled, his ear ringing, his body running cold, and his consciousness giving upon him. He wanted to sleep—to take a deep, deep sleep.

A mysterious figure crept into his blurry view, the person's hands curling firmly yet soothingly around the number of bluish punctures on his neck.

"Hey. Hey!"

King groaned. "... I'm sleepy," he mumbled, unconsciously purring against the man that held him.

"Don't you dare!" The strange man threatened. It fell in deaf ears. "King, goddamn it!"

King's mouth curled into a small smile before drifting into slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
545K 26.7K 26
Alex, Liam and Marcus have spend years roaming all around the world, trying and failing to find a place to live. When they finally set their eyes on...
548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
9.5K 642 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...