Never Be The Same { JJK X BTS...

Galing kay mintaetae94

In which a depressed Jungkook meets 6 deadly vampires who just wanted to play... but had to kidnap him of cou... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

9

7.9K 211 41
Galing kay mintaetae94

Jimin POV

"Kookie?" I asked.

Jungkook had this look on his face.

Like he was ready to kill.

He mumbled to himself and looked up.

I gasped when I saw his eyes.

They were bright yellow.

The only thing I could see were his beautiful eyes.

"What's wrong hyung?" He asked looking at me.

"Are you Okay Kookie? I mean your eyes are this bright yellow and your fangs are visible in the dark." I said.

"W-what?" He said before his eyes stared to shut.

Tae caught him and Yoongi helped him.

I heard someone chuckle at the edge of the alley and I froze.

No one said a word.

"He's gonna pass out more, just saying. He's going to transform soon. And when that happens I suggest running." The man warned.

Jin and Namjoon snuck out around the building to sneak attack.

Taehyung and Yoongi were trying to wake Jungkook up. Me and Hoseok looked at each other with our now vibrant red eyes and nodded.

"And Who the fuck are you?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh he still hasn't told you. Well I'll be the one to end the world so he can save it. It's all in the prophecy. That purebred of yours is a threat. I'd suggest letting him go before you end up getting killed." He chuckled darkly.

"Oh he ain't going anywhere. And that prophecy can come our way. We can handle it. We've been through so much worse than some prophecy." I answered.

"Well Jimin, you'll all regret your decisions later on. I have to go now since he'll try to kill me once he sees me." I pushed his body into the wall and gripped his throat.

I looked at his face and gasped.

The same eyes as Jungkook.

"He's the only fucking purebred so how do you have the same eyes?" I stalled, waiting for Jungkook to beat this guy up.

"You were taught that there's only one purebred that can change into a hybrid. Let me tell you... it was all a lie cause those teachers wanted to save us all from the two of us. We are the most powerful creatures in the entire world. And he hates me." Jungkook woke up and punched the guy in the stomach.

"Found you." He growled.

"Oh look you woke up. I have been training long enough. Let's see who wins this fight."

Each of them fought each other. At some times we wanted to run in and stop the fight but we weren't allowed to by Namjoon and Jin who said that we should see how powerful Jungkook really is.

The two looked bloody and broken by the time one was on the ground.

Jungkook hovered above him and bent down to his level.

"Thought you would come back home to save me but I guess I've been believing in fairytales."

"You think I cared?! I was hoping you'd be killed so I could finally win. Yet here I am about to be killed by you. You don't know anything bout that prophecy. And I know all about it, so kill me. It would make your life 10x harder." He coughed out.

"Oh you think I'm going to kill you? News flash it ain't happening yet." Jungkook said before he punched the guy.

The man had passed out and Jungkook stood up.

He looked over at us and smiled.

We all looked shocked.

He barely did any training and took down this guy who's stronger than us.

"How... how did you take him down?"

"He's my brother. It's really easy when you know all his moves. Apparently I'm also supposed to be stronger than him."

"B-brother?"

"Yeah... why do you guys seem so sho-" He was interrupted by a phone call.

He looked at the caller and went pale.

"Did you find him?" I heard what this guy was saying on the other side.

"Yeah he... he tried to kill some of my family again but I took him down. Where do I take him now?" Jungkook answered.

"Lock him up and keep him with you. The team will be in Seoul in a few days so get as much information as possible before authorities find out about us again."

Jungkook kept talking with this guy like he was some agent or something and I was confused bout it all.

What is he hiding from us?

After about 15 minutes, Jungkook finally ended the call.

"Okay what the hell are you hiding from us?" I asked.

"The people that called tried to kill me more than once this month. They're making me torture my brother cause I didn't pay them enough money before. Now if I don't do what they want... he gets killed along with you guys. But my brother... he never did anything wrong. It was always my stepbrother. He had to run away cause my family tried to kill him but he tried coming back for me. That's when he told me my role in this prophecy shit and blah blah blah."

"Who are these people that tried to kill you?"

"Bigbang."

We all went silent.

We knew exactly who Bigbang were.

We managed to kill them but they turned into vampires.

We are the strongest vampires and we might have 2 purebreds on our side.

"Don't worry Kookie. They don't know where you are right now, do they?" Tae asked.

"Nope I haven't told them yet."

"Let's get back to the apartment and make a plan on how to take them down." Suga said.

We all walked back with Jungkook who was carrying his brother on his back.

It was adorable and all but I was honestly jealous.

I just didn't want him to get all touchy with Jungkook.

He belongs to us.

He shouldn't forget that.

We managed to make it back to the apartment and I fell on the couch, dramatically.

Tae laughed a bit before he went to find something to eat. Namjoon and Hoseok went to their rooms and came back down with laptops.

Yoongi laid beside me and fell asleep in like 2 minutes. I stared at the ceiling and was lost in my own world until Jungkook laid beside me. He snuggled into my chest and I smiled while kissing his forehead.

"Jimin hyung?" I hummed in response. "Can I sleep in your room tonight with you?" He asked innocently.

"Sure but why is it so sudden?"

"It's just cause if I'm with someone I'm comfortable with I won't get all like depressed and hurt myself and if I try sleeping I won't get nightmares." He said.

I nodded my head and smiled. We stayed in silence until Hoseok started talking.

"Yooo Kookie. Where's the flash drive that GOT7 gave you?"

"It's in my room upstairs. Do I have to grab it? Aish now I have to get up." He said while getting up off the couch.

He slowly walked upstairs and stood at the edge of the stairs. He was about to go until he saw Hoseok walk up to him.

"Is this it?" He had the drive in his hands.

"How...?"

"Vampire remember? Did you already get in and look at any information they had?"

"Yeah they figured out a lot of stuff. And they get messages from JYP which I think is the like leader people about each step of their plan." He said while sitting next to Hoseok.

"How can they get messages from a drive?"

"I don't know but I can try hacking in and tracking where each message is coming from."

We all went silent.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok and Namjoon innocently and grabbed the laptop.

I sat up and went beside him.

He was doing some random shit on the drive and next thing you know we know exactly where each message came from.

"There isn't just one place. It's like they have people everywhere in South Korea. But the most recent place is about 2 hours away from here."

"How did you figure all of that out in like 5 minutes?" Namjoon asked, looking shook.

"I managed to pick up on a few things when my dad used to be in some gang before he was killed. He would find locations of his like enemies and hack into like laptops and he even hacked into the Pentagon. He thought I wouldn't realize but I wasn't stupid."

"Well that's amazing you were already so special and now it's another level." Tae rambled on as he listened to Jungkook.

Jungkook blushed and focused on his lap. He soon started to continue to decrypt the drive and find out anything on our enemies. He looked awesome.

I heard something upstairs and tensed. Jungkook noticed and went upstairs.

"Hyung?!" He yelled. I ran up with Tae and Jin, panicking.

I breathed out in relief once I saw him laughing at his brother.

"Yah pabo..." His brother whined.

"I'm sorry but you fell so fucking dramatically though. It was like in that k drama I used to watch but funnier." Kookie laughed. I smiled when he imitated his brother.

"Kay so can you tell me why you tried killing me again?"

"Bigbang is back."

"I thought they were dead."

"Nope they tried to kill me already but I is cool and didn't die."

"Sure you are. But did you track them? Plus there's another group... GOT7 I think? Yeah they tried to kill Baekhyun and you know how much I love that guy." He blushed.

"Wait wait wait. Baekhyun?" I asked him.

"Yeah he works for EXO with me. Who are you guys anyways?"

"Ummm BTS."

Everyone was silent.

EXO tried to kill us last year. So I guess I'm a little salty bout that.

"Look those guys are dead now. I was just looking for Jungkook."

"Hey Jungkook...?" Jin stopped when he realized that he wasn't in the room.

"YESSSSS!" I heard Namjoon from downstairs.

We all walked down and were jungshook.

Jungkook was laughing on the floor. Yoongi was covered in water running after Hoseok and Namjoon. I smiled at him and I picked Jungkook up.

His first reaction was to wrap his hands around my neck. He clung onto me. I'm pretty sure he felt like I would drop him if I didn't hold him. He playfully left kissed on my cheek and neck and smiled.

"Aish Kookie... you're gonna be the death of me."

I was just playing around with Jungkook until I realized who exactly Kookie's brother was.

Chanyeol...

And his boyfriend is Baekhyun.

Let's just say I've had a pretty bad past with them.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

132K 7.4K 42
In which Jeongguk finds himself falling for a witty vampire who seems to understand him more than anyone else. © xxxlejindaryxxx 2019
179 1 41
A girl meets with unexpected boys and they find out that she can't speak because she doesn't have a voice. The girl with difficulty of communicating...
334K 11.3K 32
So one night as you are walking home, a car crash happens and you run over to help them. You were able to save everyone but suddenly an explosion cam...
231 8 13
when human, vampires and werewolves are all together