My Candyfloss Addiction

By Candyfloss_2

❄️A creepo on her trail❄️ Will he remain a creep, or will she get rid of him somehow! ❄️Her best friend like... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

44 37 16
By Candyfloss_2

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Dedicated to hijabirapunzel

The week flew by fast and before I knew it,it was Friday. I love Fridays and I miss the Fridays with my family. I had decided to ask Aunty Khadijah and her family over for lunch and supper tonight. I only have classes in the morning so I have enough time to cook.

After much convincing , Uncle Umar and Aunty Khadijah finally agreed. The familiar cool breeze from the open windows met my face once again. My tears dried quicker. I looked up towards the balcony after I was done praying fajr. I don't know how to live without them anymore. Every day when I wake up and realise the harsh truth it  feels as if a brick is being thrown at my face.

I slowly walked to the balcony with my eyes closed,letting the cool breeze calm me down and guide me. I walked onto the balcony and breathed in the fresh sent of morning dew. My hijaab flapped in the wind and the breeze travelled through every inch of my body. I relaxed under its fragile touch and opened my eyes.

My eyes met with his. His honey blackish ones found mine. Rimmed with surma as always. He always wears a kurta. It was a white one today. I guess he was walking back from the masjid. He had a tall figure,but I guess he would be a little taller than me. His shoulders would meet my mid-neck. His nose would touch my forehead. One thing for sure, he was definitely handsome.

"Astagfirullah", I mutted under my breath and looked away in shyness. As I said before ,I'm extremely shy and an introvert. I was glad I kept my hijaab on with my abayaa that I always use when I read salaah. It would have been embarrassing if he saw me in pajamas and it would have been wrong. My head was still gazed down ,looking at the millions of flowers blooming in delight.

I turned around and walked back into my room. Candyfloss was snuggled under my covers sleeping soundly,like a new born baby. I smiled at his sleeping figure. It was too cute. I ruffled his fur and went downstairs.

****

I was dreaming of candyfloss once again. I just cannot sit still and listen to a lecture for a good few minutes. Asmaa nudged me and whispered,
" Wake up sleepyhead". I ignored her and continued to fall asleep. "I don't wanna make you scared or worried but look to the left side of you",she whispered so soft as if she would break glass if she spoke any louder.

My heart started thumping in worry as I slowly looked to my side. On the right of me Asmaa sat but two spaces on the left of me....

My palms started sweating and I got panicky. I looked to my left again. I was not mistaken. The bloody harami was staring at me. I felt my nerves jumble in a twist and my heart thump louder with fright. I looked at Asmaa scared like a small child afraid of the dark. "Don't worry habibty, Asmaa will save the day. Asmaa is your only love besides Candyfloss, so don't worry this gorgeous of yours", and she pointed to herself, "will always protect you, even if it's beating the living crap outta him!".

She smiled innocently. I just love her. She's always got my back. I return the smile and try to focus on the lecture without falling asleep and dreaming of candyfloss.

***
I was back home before I knew it. I had invited Asmaa for  lunch and supper too so she came home with me. She had called her mother before we left for my house. Her mother is sweet and as motherly as she can be to me. Before Asmaa had ended the call I grabbed it and invited her parents too. They agreed after much deliberation.

Aunty Khadijah, Asmaa , Aunty Aminah (Asmaa's mother) were in the kitchen helping me out. Uncle Umar and Uncle Adam (Asmaa's father) were in the living room talking but entered the kitchen soon after.

"Come let us men show you how to cook", Uncle Adam said with a smirk on his face. I'm sure he wanted to annoy his wife since everyone praises her cooking.

" You all know that I actually cook in the house but all the praise and credit goes to my wife , nothing for me!",he grinned wider until Aunty Aminah rolled her eyes and we all burst out in laughter.

We continued to cook and help around , chatting away and cracking jokes if our lives depended on it. I scanned the room with my teary eyes. I miss them. I sighed heavily and continued to do what I was busy with.  I excused myself before a tear rolled down my soft cheek.

I ran up the stairs and shut the door of my room. Sliding down the door , I buried my head in between my knees and sat on the floor. A few minutes dragged by. Soon I heard footsteps running up the stairs. Asmaa.

I heaved in a huge gulp of breath and moved to the balcony. Asmaa knocked and I stayed still. After a while she peeked in through the door and smiled sadly once her brown orbs met my plain black ones. She walked over towards she and gave me a side hug.

"Habibty ..I'm here for you. Allah is here for you. Whenever you feel like this please don't shut yourself up or away. I need you and you me. And we all need Allah, especially when we a mess. Umairaa , please look at me. Please say something. I can help you...until you get a hubby then don't ask me!"

Asmaa spoke after comfortable moments of sitting silently on the floor of the balcony. She tried to lighten the thick atmosphere by cutting it with her joke.

I laughed lightly and punched her shoulder. "Don't worry I won't leave you even after you get a husband . In fact I'll steal you so often he will complain and then I'll make his life a misery and bother him as well!", she burst out laughing and soo did I .

"Awesome friend you are", I said while sarcasm was dripping from my mouth. She laughed and spoke again, this time it was more serious. "What's wrong habibty?"

I explained to her how everything reminds me off them. How they remind me off them. How I'll never be able to experience a single moment with them again. I went on. She listened to every word and understood my every emotion. She always knew how to comfort me.

"Darling I will never feel your complete pain but a part of it..... Umairaa when all else fails..."

"..cry to Allah!",we both said in unison.

This was our one line that always helped us. We always told the other when we needed it the most.

***
After we cried to our Lord for help and guidance, we sat outside on the balcony's soft plushy sofas. None of us dared to break the comfortable silence around us.

Asmaa jerked her head up while mine was still staring at the cool floor. She nudged me in the sides and I looked up. "What?"

Her long, slender finger pointed out towards the streets. Confused, I slowly followed her finger.

His black honey orbs held mine stronger than the waves of the ocean. I looked away shyly and looked back at him again. I felt my cheeks heat up .He was most probably making his way to the masjid for Jumu'ah salaah. It was 12:00pm right now. So only half an hour before the azaan goes.

The side of his mouth was slightly tilted up. I think it was a half smile but one couldn't be sure enough. I kinda half smiled too and looked away. He continued walking to the masjid. Once he was out off sight I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding. Asmaa burst out laughing and teased me.

"Ooooh , there is your future hubby we were just talking about earlier!",she grinned at me widely while I blushed harder. I so want to smack that grin off her face. It's getting annoying. I punched her arm and she burst out in another fit of laughter. I rolled my eyes and got up ,heading downstairs. Asmaa followed me but her laughter never ceased.

"You okay habibty?",Aunty Khadijah and Aminah asked. I nodded my head and smacked Asmaa's arm lightly for her to shut her laughter.
"Asmaa why are you troubling my baby?",Aunty Aminah asked with a well known smile.

"Heyyy, I thought I was your baby?!?",Asmaa quickly voiced back knowing that her mother said it on purpose. "Then stop troubling her!And why were you laughing so much? What's the joke share it?"

We both shared a knowing look with each other and burst out in another fit of laughter. The rest of them looked at us as if we grew two heads. "What's so funny?",Uncle Umar asked with a bit of suspicion. My cheeks warmed up and I knew I was gonna end up blushing hard.

Once Asmaa saw my cheeks she couldn't help her laughter and started laughing again. This girl loves to laugh. Her life practically depends on it.

"Aren't you and Uncle Adam going to the masjid now?", I quickly asked to avoid the more questions. "Jee we going now but this is not over! We also wanna know the joke?", Uncle Umar teased while I just smiled small and blushed thinking of him going to the masjid. I wonder if Uncle Umar knows him since he also goes to that masjid and he lives in the same area. But obviously I wouldn't dare to ask. It would raise a lot of questions and suspicions.

Once they greeted and were out the door ,with the kids, we turned around to find Aunty Khadijah and Aminah with folded arms across their chest glaring at us.

These two know us too well.

"Aaaowww,seems like we caught just when we think we got away!",Asmaa said slowly eyeing both her mother and Aunty Khadijah.

"Do we have to tell everything?",I whispered to Asmaa. I don't want them to know of the creepy guy who almost kissed me and almost pulled my hijaab off. I don't want them to know of the guy who helped me out and I don't want them to know anything.

"Maybe, can't you see how they looking at us. Aaha unless we develop an escape route?",she whispered back and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were glittering with challenge and confidence.

Let's hope she "develops her escape route" quickly and that we get away from their questions.

As salamu alaikum

So what do you guys think??

Whose this guy that helped her out?
Just to make it clear the dude who helped her is the guy she saw going to the masjid, but we know nothing of him other than his name. Sorry for the confusion if anyone did get confused.
And what about chocolatey hair dude??

Also can you guys please check out my other book:" Smile it's Sunnah"

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote, comment, share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
15.9K 514 53
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...
955K 61K 65
SAAD IBRAAHIM A guy who is known for his intelligence in the whole university. Everyone knows him as an iceman, but there's someone who can induce fi...
545K 42.3K 51
My stomach dropped the second we made eye contact. He had long and dark brown hair, which curled under the baseball cap he wore backward. The subtle...