Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 29

3.8K 143 161
By 2cutejames

JACOREY POV

I woke up to "Free Yourself" by Fantasia blasting in the bathroom. I knew Shadice was in there because I could hear her singing along. Jaylin and Regina were still sleeping in their bed. 

I rubbed the coal out of my eyes and rose from the bed. 

I walked into the bathroom and Shadice quickly looked to see who it was. When she saw me she went back to washing. 

As I used the bathroom I heard the water cut off.

"Gimme my towel," Shadice tells me and I hand her the towel, then I wash my hands.

She gets out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her body.

Shadice has been my best friend since 8th grade and this isn't my first time seeing her naked. 

She was my very first crush, we never dated but we had sex before.

I leave out of the bathroom and almost immediately she calls my name.

"Wassup?" I say when I peep my head in the door. 

"Where we goin today?" She asks.

"Ion know, I'll ask Mia," I tell her and she nods her head as she puts on some lotion. 

I go to the end table where my phone is. I looked through my contacts and called Mia.

"Whatchu need?" Brandon says right when he answers the phone.

"Where Mia?"

"She's in the bathroom right nie."

"Oh, well when she gets out tell her Shadice and I wanna know where we goin today."

"No need, we goin to the World of Coca-Cola." He tells me then he hangs up the phone. 

That nigga irks my fucking soul.

I honestly don't feel bad about what's gonna happen to him in a matter of a couple months...

"Corey, grab my outfit off that dresser!" Shadice yells from the bathroom and I follow her orders.

By the time she finished getting ready Jaylin and Regina were up and putting their outfits together. 

I got in the shower after Shadice got out the bathroom and mine was less than twenty minutes. After five more minutes, I was already done getting ready. 

The girls were either putting on their clothes, doing their makeup, or showering. 

They take forever to get ready.

**

The girls and I finally walked into the lobby and realized that we were the last people to arrive. Even Yani and Monte was here before us.

But that was a bad thing...

"You gettin on my last fucking nerves bitch. Ooo, just wait till we touch down in Columbus I'm beating the dog shit outta you!" Mia yells as Brandon holds her back.

"Oh, whatever. You skank ass bitch." Yani replies with her arms folded across her chest trying to look like she wasn't scared, but I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Yo, what?!" Mia yells and before we knew it somehow Mia got from behind Brandon and was tagging Yani with punches. 

Not only was Mia beating Yani's ass but Denise hopped in too. It's not like Mia needed any help she had it on her own. 

Brandon picked up Mia and threw her over his shoulder and started to walk towards the rooms. 

Malik picked up Denise from stomping Yani in the ground and he carried her towards the room as well. 

Yani was on the ground crying and Monte was off on the side shaking his head at her. 

Slim was being messy as usual.

 He was recording and had his phone all up in Yani's face. "Dammnn, how it feel shawty?" He asks then Di-Di grabs his ear and pulls him away. 

"Come on Yani," Monte says and he picks Yani off the ground. 

She was snotty nose crying on Monte's shoulder and he looked disgusted. 

"Well damn," Shadice says when she sits on the bench.

"What happened?" Regina asks.

"Yani was talking shit, as usual. Talkin bout Mia a hoe and be popping that cat. We all know that's not true tho. Yani was just being hella disrespectful. We tried to warn her, but she kept going." Cassandra says while shaking his head. 

"Aye, when Mia started saying 'Yo'?" Jaylin asks with a puzzled look on her face.

"She's been saying that for a while, you just now noticed,"  Regina says.

"She talks like Brandon," Shoota says and I clench my jaw from hearing his name.

I don't know how she's so close to him and he just popped up out of nowhere. If anything she should be with me.

I was there for her on the anniversary of her brother's death and I been rocking wit her ever since. If she should be dating anyone it's supposed to be me.

"Why they so close?" I ask, being nosey.

"They went out when she was fifteen. That's her first love." Regina informs me and I nod my head.

That's why they're almost inseparable. 

She loves the nigga.

But I can quickly change that. Don't worry, she's gonna be mine soon.

I was in deep thought but quickly snapped out of it when I felt Shadice get up and leave.

I watched her storm away walking towards the rooms. 

I quickly hopped up and caught up with her. 

I grab her arm but she snatches it away from me. I grab her arm again and pull her towards me.

"What's wrong witchu?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

"Nothing. Nie getcho fucking hands off of me." She says with an attitude and I surrender. She walks away leaving me to watch her walk away.

She must be on her period or sum...

**

After about an hour of waiting for the girls to calm down, we finally arrived at the World of Coca-Cola. 

We paid for the tickets and now were now looking around the loft. 

The loft has historical and international artifacts for guests to look at. To be honest it was quite interesting. 

"Aye this poster bout as old as Corey's hairline," Monte says, I mean mug the fuck outta him while everyone else laughs.

"Nahh, bout as old as yo ancient ass jays nigga," I reply.

"Ancient? Nigga these look betta than yo rusty ass Nikes." He says and we continue to go back and forth till we walk to the Vault of the secret formula.

The vault of the secret formula had multiple interactive activities. Including the Virtual Taste Maker and The Bubble-izer.

We went to the Virtual Taste Maker which lets us create combinations of Coca-cola and test our creations.

We laughed and cracked jokes as we made our combinations. Well, everyone was except Shadice.

She still had an attitude but was playing it off with a fake laugh. 

No-one else noticed but I know my best friend. 

I pulled her to the side when everyone else was walking to The Bubble-izer.

"Man, tell me what's wrong witchu," I tell her and she just stares at me. 

"What's wrong," I repeat with a little more bass in my voice.

"You. You're what's wrong." She replies and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Me?"

"Yes, you nigga! Can you not hear!"

"I ain't do nun tho," I say obviously confused about what she's talking about. 

She looked at me with her head tilted a little, "You like her." She simply says.

"What?"

"You. Like. Her." She repeats but I was still confused.

"Like who?" I ask and she turns looking towards Mia.

"Her. You like her." 

"No, I don't." I deny and she looks at me as if I just spit in her face.

"Do you think I'm fucking dumb? I know you betta than that."

"I don't like her, and if I did why would that even matter?" I say with a shrug.

"You're a fucking dumb ass JaCorey." She says then walks away from me and towards everyone else.

I'm so confused.

What did I do?

**

We sat in the suite's living room and everyone was getting high and playing Uno. 

"Ha! Draw them four nigga." Mia says sticking her tongue out at Brandon. 

"Hell nawl. Draw them eight Nisey." Brandon says when he puts down a draw four card.

"How you gon do me like that. Ight, I see you Brandon." Denise says as she gets eight cards from the deck.

"I'm sorry, but it's every man for themselves."

"Nawl, fuck that. You coulda took one fo the team." She says with an eye roll and he laughs.

This was the third round of Uno and our ninth blunt going around. 

We continued to play until we heard banging on the hotel door. They were banging like the police. 

"Oh shit! Hide the weed!" Slim yells and runs to his room where Di-Di was at. 

"Where the air freshener?" Mia asks as the hard banging on the door continued. 

"Here," Malik says tossing her a bottle of air freshener. 

She damn near sprayed the whole bottle trying to clear the loud smell of weed in the room.

"Open up the door!" The person yells as they continue to bang. 

"Aye Mia go in the room," Brandon tells Mia as he walks towards the door.

"No, I'm staying in here."

"Yo! Go in the room!" He yells and she rolls her eyes turning the corner to their room.

He pulls a gun out of his jeans and slowly opens the door and pointing the gun at the person's face.

"Yo, you play too much Noonie." He says when he realizes the person.

He puts the gun back in his pants as he lets the girl in. She was with some dude.

"Aye, wassup Ray-Ray," Brandon says and he daps the boy up. 

"Wassup Big B," Ray-Ray responds.

"The coast clear!" Brandon yells and everyone comes out of their hiding spots. They return to their spot and picks their Uno cards up.

"Best friend!" Mia yells as she hugs Noonie. When they finished she greeted Ray-Ray and gave him a hug.

"Wassup lil sis." He says and he looks at everybody.

He had an aggressive demeanor to him. You can tell that he was protective of Mia. 

"Ya'll lame as fuck. Where the music and the liquor?" Noonie asks.

"We got a speaker but we ain't got any liquor," Mia responds and Noonie gives her a devilish grin.

"Ooo, bitch!" Mia exclaims then Noonie pulls out a bottle of Paul Masson and some Coca-Cola out of her purse.

"Let's get fucked up," Mia says.

Five hours later we were still up. Dancing, smoking, and laughing over nothing. It was almost 3 am and we all knew that we had to leave the hotel before eleven.

"Ight ya'll. I'm bout ta go." I say when I get off the couch. Everyone said goodnight and I picked up Shadice throwing her over my shoulder.

She was sloppy drunk.

I walk out of the room and started to walk towards our room. Shadice had her hand in my hair and was playing in it while saying inaudible words.

I opened our room door and placed her on our bed. 

I went to her suitcase and took out some night clothes for her. After doing that I did the same for myself.

I changed into my night clothes then I put her nightclothes on her. 

"Corey..." She mumbles.

"Yea."

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asks and I reply with a yea. "I love you..." She says then starts laughing.

"I love you." She repeats then starts crying. "Why... why you don't love me too?" She asks and I place her on my lap.

She cries on my shoulder and I softly caress her cheek. "I do love you Shadice," I tell her then I kiss her forehead. Before I knew it I heard faint snores. 

I love her...

But I love her too much to be with her.

I'm a player and I wouldn't dare treat her like I treat these other girls.

I'm not ready to turn in my player card yet. 

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

We hit 2k reads and I'm sooo happy.

Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read this story.

Hold on to y'all weave, cause I'm no longer holding back on the drama. ☺😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...
1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...
2.9K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
1K 24 22
"All week, you've been on my mind, and I can't make it go away. Finally, after suffering in silence for so long at the thought of your lips, your lau...