Fractured Soul

By Mexlla88

No memories. Deja vu when you get to learn magic. And, to top it off, the king and queen are out to get you. ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Vague Memory
Chapter 2: Myra
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Training
Chapter 5: A Fiery Encounter
Chapter 6: Rei
Chapter 7: Candles
Chapter 8: Strange Dreams
Chapter 9: More Lessons
Chapter 10: Shattered Peace
Chapter 11: Starting Over
Chapter 12: Welcome to Ryn
Chapter 13: Truth and Lies
Chapter 14: Fire and Water
Chapter 15: Stories, Gifts, & Trust
Chapter 16: Mixed Feelings
Chapter 17: Forgiveness
Chapter 18: Dark Magic
Chapter 19: Nadai's Festival
Chapter 20: Betrayed
Chapter 21: Warnings, Ignored
Chapter 22: Ulma
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Old and New
Chapter 25: Blood and Ink
Chapter 26: Answers Spelled Out
Chapter 27: Revelations and Reconciliation
Chapter 28: A Question of Freedom
Chapter 29: Fight or Flight
Chapter 30-Explain
Chapter 31: A Familiar Face
Chapter 32: A Fate Worse Than Death
Chapter 33: Burning Guilt
Chapter 34: Moving On
Chapter 35: Snowy Stories
Chapter 36: Back to Ryn
Chapter 37: Crossed the Line
Chapter 38: Cursed Trip
Chapter 39: Someone Old, Someone New
Chapter 40: Voices
Chapter 41: Fragment
Chapter 42: Koa
Chapter 43: Earth Magic
Chapter 44: Search Your Spirit
Chapter 45: The Palms of Their Hands
Chapter 46: Leaving So Soon
Chapter 47: Love?
Chapter 48: Tara's Festival
Chapter 49: Stolen Away
Epilogue: Until We Meet Again

Afterword/Acknowledgements

821 44 15
By Mexlla88

Afterword

Wow...it's been one heck of a ride. "Fractured Soul" has definitely grown from a random idea in my spanish class. I have mentioned before I never thought it would be come this big.

Like the epilogue said, this is only book one. You know what that means...there's more books in the works. Like "Shattered Mind." 

"Shattered Mind" is the next story in what is going to be the Elementalist Quartet.  So far (as of this posting of the final part to FS) it's still in early stages. But please go ahead and read it! More adventures await.

Acknowledgements

There are a lot of people I'd like to thank. I'm going to start with a fellow Wattpad author, @AhsokaStarkillerXD. Thank you for being my original soundboard and reading what had to be the longest Google Plus posts ever.

My friend, who shall remain anonymous, who inspired me to start this in the first place. I don't know if you ever read this, but thank you all the same.

Three more Wattpad authors: @aeade97, @Xaron98 and @Yttrio. Your guys' characters in Koa were amazingly helpful, for me and for Mella :)

Another Wattpad writer: @XxBadWolfxX. Thank you so so much for the cover art, for helping me plot stuff out, and making sure I kept posting chapters so I didn't leave you hanging.

My history teacher, who learned of this idea of 'The 20% Project' from a conference. Without them finding that project, "Fractured Soul could quite possibly still be an ongoing story.

Wattpad, you maintainers of dreaming authors you, thanks for making this site.

And last but certainly not least, all of you that have ever read "Fractured Soul." I know I've said it before and I'll say it again, it means the world to me that you read, vote and comment on this. Thank you thank you thank you.

...That's all I got. If I've forgotten you, please know you still have a spot in my heart. Thanks for bringing Mella to life.

-Mexlla88

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 47 33
*Chapters 1-8 has been revised and in some areas rewritten* In a world apart from ours, a hidden land that harbors very unique human beings. These sp...
9.4K 1K 25
||WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST|| ||FREE STORY WITH PAID BONUS CONTENT|| Allison, the front woman of rising rock band Hell Flower, has been experiencing biza...
855 9 16
It is slightly sad to say but this version of 'Shattered glass' is discontinued. Although, I am currently working on a rewrite and have been working...
3.6K 310 65
"So, you rode Azymondias? The Dragon King?" My dad asked, surprised. "Yup." "And you were the only one to acquire one of his scales?" "Yup." "But...