I can't be Luna I'm a Princes...

By RA2995

"Wait, you're giving me permission to go to school beyond the castle walls?" I asked my parents in disbelief... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

13.1K 334 56
By RA2995

Elena's POV

4 years later
At lot has happened over the past three years. I now have two daughters a two year old named Alexia and a 4 month old named Tia.

Darlene and Theo have a three year old boy named Austin. Her and Theo said they might try for a girl but who knows.

Evie and Tyler have a two year old daughter named Samantha and a baby on the way.

Mya and Corey have twin boys, Tommy and Terry who are three years old.

Kara and Andrew also have a baby on the way. Casco and Olivia don't have any kids.

I feel sorry for Casco because Olivia finally let him mark her three months ago. I'm surprised at how much self control he has.

"Auntie Lena!" Austin yelled from the table.

"Austin use your inside voice"

"Sorry, wanna play" he whispers jumping down from the chair.

"Sorry little dude you gotta finish your lunch and I have to go and get Alonzo" he pouts but climbs back in the chair to finish his chicken. Alonzo is at the castle playing with his Uncle Elliot.

I walk into the living room seeing Darius laying on the ground as Alexia climbs on his chest.

"Ok ok you win" he lifts her off of him so he could sit up.

"You guys don't look ready to go to the castle to get Alonzo" I say.

Alexia jumps up running to get her shoes.

"I ready" she shouts from behind the couch. She walks over to me with her shoes on the wrong feet.

"You are ready but Daddy's not" I pick her up, setting her on the couch to put her shoes on right.

Darius gets up and throws his shoes on and grabs the car keys and Tia.

"We're ready let's go"

"Go go go!" Alexia shouts and points toward the door.

I run towards the door, while Alexia giggles. I put her in her car seat while Darius places Tia in hers.

We get in and Darius drives us to the castle. When we arrive Alexia is bouncing in her seat.

"Hurry hurry" she says trying to unbuckle herself.

"I'm hurrying" I say unbuckling her and placing her on the ground.

"Open open open!" I hear Alexia tell the guard.

"Alexia I didn't hear a please" the guard and I say at the same time. She does this every time.

"Please please please" I don't know why but when Alexia say one word she has to say it three times.

The guard opens the door for her and bolts inside.

"I don't remember being that excited to get into the castle" I mumble.

"No but you were that excited when you escaped from the castle" Mr. Paisley says from the door.

Mr. Paisley did think long and hard about my offer and he decided to stay.

"True" I say walking inside. I find Elliot, Alonzo and Alexia in the play room.

"Zozo I missed you" Alexia hugged him.

"I missed you too lexlex" he hugs her back.

"Where's mom" I asked Elliot, he looked at me putting his finger to his head trying to think.

"Kitchen" is all he said before going back to play.

Darius and I walk to the kitchen. When we walk in my mother was cutting apples.

I take an apple slices, warning a slap to the hand.

"Those are for your brother and son" she gave me a glare.

"Sorry I didn't have lunch" I shrug.

"Why aren't you feeding my daughter?" She turns to Darius, I chuckle.

"I tried but she bit me" I shake my head when she turned to me.

"And you didn't bite her back" she raises her eyebrow.

"Oh he did and it hurt" I show her the bite mark.

"You left a mark on her you weren't supposed to leave a mark" she scolded him.

"Ay that wasn't me, it was my wolf and he wanted to play and you biting me gave him a reason to come out and play and for him that's a love bite" he shrugged kissing my temple.

"And I bite you so you would go away but sadly it didn't work" I sigh dramatically.

He rolled his eyes, handing me Tia. My father walks in and takes Tia.

"Hey I just got her" I pout.

"You live with her so you get enough time with her" he says playing with her.

"Whatever I'll take these to the boys and lex" I grumble.

"No eating them in your way there" my mother says, I pick one up and shove it in my mouth.

She glares at me, I hand the bowl of apples to Darius smiling at my mom.

We walk back to the play room.

"I have treats" I say, they come running over to me.

"Momma those are apples those aren't treats" Alonzo say grabbing one anyways.

"Who says the apples were the treats?" I say pulling M&M packets out of the bag I had. I hear Darius chuckle from behind me.

I threw one to the boys and lex then one to Darius. I take the apples and eat them myself leaving some for the kids.

"She'll never know" I tell them.

I hear a cough from behind me.  I turn to see my parents.

"We've been caught, run!" I shout running behind the kids.

We run to the library, hiding behind a bookshelf. I see Darius lead my parents in here but stop at a table and sit down.

"There somewhere in here but that all I'm telling you" he smiles, that traitor.

I see my parents start walking around, I hear the crinkle of a wrapper.

I turn to see lex trying to open the m&m package. My parents also hear it because they come over to the shelf we were hiding behind.

I sigh and pick lex up, opening the package and hand it to her.

"Those apples were for the kids then you go and give them candy and eat their apples" my mother crosses her arms over her chest.

"I saved them a few apples" 

I walk over to Darius giving him a glare. He gives me a smirk while popping and m&m in his mouth.

I plop Alexia in his lap. I sit in the chair next to him, pulling Alonzo in my lap.

He struggles to open the package but manages to get it open without spilling them all over.

I let the kids eat there snack before we left. When we were sitting in the car I was reminded of something.

"Is it true that Casco is afraid of worms?" I asked Darius. He glances at me before slowly nodding.

I look out my window smirking. When we pull up to the house I rush to get Alonzo out.

"Wanna help me look for worms?" I ask him. He nods his head running to the back yard.

When I stood up Darius was looking at me. I shrug while saying what.

"Your bringing our son into messing with Casco really" he laughs while pulling the girls out who were asleep.

"Yep" I  pop the p.

"Now I gotta go help our son" I give him a quick kiss on the lips.

I jog to the back yard grabbing a bucket on the way. I put some dirt in the bucket and we started to dig for worms.

We found 15 worms and headed inside. We found Darius talking to Casco on the living room.

I pick Alonzo up as we walked behind Casco. Alonzo lifted the bucket and poured the contents in the bucket on his shoulders.

Casco looked down and saw one work then started flipping out. He threw off his shirt and shook out his shorts amkign sure nothing was inside them.  After ten minutes of shaking out his shorts he calmed down and glared at us. We were still laughing. I high fived Alonzo when we sobered up.

I picked Alonzo up and walked over to Casco.

"Just like we rehearsed" I tell Alonzo.

When we are a good distance in front of Casco we say "Lena and lonzo love you"

We both gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"And I hate you guys" he grumbles.

"You can't hate me I'm lovable" Alonzo gives him a bright smile.

"Well then I hate Lena" he glares at me.

"You can't hate my momma if she loves you" I laugh at what Alonzo say.

"Fine I don't hate her I just don't like her" Alonzo must have been happy with his answer because he gave him a smile and a small nod.

Authors note

The End

It's finally finish!!!😀

I just started a new book go check it out it's called My Gang, Black Rose. It's not a werewolf story because I'm trying something new. The first chapter is up already and I hope you will enjoy it.

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 17.7K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
12.3K 321 30
When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the castle and live there until he choose's on...
4K 91 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...