Stranded with....Louis Tomlin...

By usernamespissmeoff

We just wanted to get away from the problems in our lives. How Did we end up on an island with two hot guys... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Epilogue)

Chapter 18

8K 71 11
By usernamespissmeoff

A/N: Ok so this chapter is all about Hailey and Harry. There might be some parts where Zoey or the others come in. Enjoy!

Hailey:

I knocked on Zoey's door. I still had to apologize for what I did yesterday. I also had to tell her the good news.

"Hailey can you go somewhere with me today?" asked a voice. I turned around to find Harry.

"And where is this place?" I asked.

"Secret." he said.

"Well I am kind of booked now." I said referring to Zoey's door.

"Ok well I'll ask her." he said standing next to me.

"Harry I'll come, just let me talk to Zoey first." I said pushing him away just as the door opened.

"Hailey!" she exclaimed like nothing happened yesterday.

"Hi. Zoey can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah." she replied. "What's there to talk about? Shouldn't you be with Harry?"

Tears formed out of my eyes like a reaction. She was just amazing that I couldn't describe it in words. In the end she knew it was all my fault, but she didn't blame me.

"Hailey don't cry. Right now you should be out with Harry, right." she said handing me some tissue paper.

"Yeah. Your an awesome friend. You didn't prolong this drama. You didn't even let me say sorry even though I deserve to." I said.

"Well what happened yesterday was all in the past. Plus Louis told me Harry was going to talk to you and everything would be alright." she said.

"Well I guess it is, but I just want to say sorry. I shouldn't have just assumed. I should have let..." I was cut off.

"I forgive you. Now go. Someone's waiting over there." she said pointing to Harry who was cheekily looking at us. I also noticed Louis was next to him.

"Are you also going somewhere today?" I asked looking at how she was dressed.

"Just some Paris shopping." she said.

"Louis is taking you isn't he?" I asked. She just nodded. "Did you two get together too?"

"No we are just friends. We're going shopping as friends." she said. "And by too, are you trying to say that you and Harry are together?"

"Yeah it all happened yesterday." I said.

"See something good came out of it. Now can you leave, so I can go shopping with Louis?"

"Rude, but I'll leave you two alone." I said walking off to Harry.

"Are you ready to go now?" he asked.

"I still have to get ready." I said. "Oh and Louis, Zoey is all ready to go." he nodded and walked to Zoey.

"Hurry. We have to get there before 12." Harry said.

"Fine just give me 10 minutes." I said walking into my room.

I changed into some shorts and a purple ruffle shirt. I had no idea where or what we were going to do so I decided casual would be the best. I slipped on some purple flip flops and left my room grabbing my card and my iPhone.

"Are you ready now?" Harry asked.

"Yep." I said. "Ready to go."

I closed my door and headed toward the elevator with Harry. His hand slipped into mine as we intertwined them.

Once we got out of the cruise Harry slipped on his aviators and he took me to a familiar route. Once we reached the river I realized that this was where we were last night.

"Let's go." he said leading me to a bridge.

"Harry what are we doing here?" I asked.

"Well its exactly 12-o-clock and I'm making you get on a small boat." he replied.

"But what are we going to do on it?" I asked.

"Secret." he said getting in. He sat on one side and started to row.

"Harry I really don't like secrets." I said a smile playing my lips.

"Well you have to like them for me. Anyway, just enjoy the scenery." he said.

Soon I was just looking around. You could see everything from this river.

"Aren't you tired of rowing?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm really strong. Plus I can do anything for you." he said leaning in.

"I don't kiss on the first date." I said holding my hand to stop his lips.

"Well you kissed me twice before the first date." he said.

"That was only because you did it unexpectedly." I said.

"Hailey!" I heard someone exclaim. I turned around to see Louis waving at us like a goof and Zoey just sighing.

I heard her say something to Louis and they both just ran away. "What was that about?" I asked.

"I really just don't know." Harry sighed. We soon got to a bridge and I saw petals falling. Harry had stopped the boat and we were rocking back and forth. There were no trees anywhere, so the petals shouldn't be here. I looked up to find Liam, Niall, and Zayn looking at us with big grins plastered on their faces.

"Harry you actually planned this." I said.

"Yeah stayed up until 1 yesterday."

"Thank you." I said. He started to row the boat under the bridge and stopped it. "Why do you keep stopping?"

"So I could get my kiss in private." he said leaning in. I leaned in too and just fell in love with his soft lips.

Soon I felt his tongue brimming the bottom of my lip. He was asking for permission to enter. I teased him for a little while before allowing him access.

I pulled back and looked deep into his green eyes. "Harry this is..." I trailed off.

"Amazing, fabulous, extraordinary, brilliant, or phenomenal ?" he asked.

"How about all of the above?" I asked leaning in.

"Answer accepted." he said bringing me closer for another kiss.

*****************

"Italian, french, or Chinese?" he asked.

"How about French since we are in France?" I asked.

"Let's go. I prefer Chinese." he said helping me off the boat.

"It really doesn't matter to me. Chinese does sound good." I said.

We intertwined out fingers and laced our hands together as we walked to the nearest Chinese store.

**********************

"What do you want?" Harry asked.

"I want some chicken spring rolls and that's it." I said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm not that hungry." I said.

"Ok." he said going to the counter to order.

After about ten minutes my spring rolls came and his fried rice came. "This is the first time that a boyfriend took me to a romantic boat ride."

"Well I am creative. Plus there is a first to everything." he said.

"That's also true." I said dipping my spring roll in some sauce.

"How many boyfriends have you had?" he asked.

"Um...I think I have had around 6 or so. I like to be single. How about you?" I said.

"Ive had at least 10." he said.

"How many people have you had sex with?" he asked. My face got red.

"Only one." I whispered. "I never get serious. Plus we have the rule where we don't do that until a year is done."

"I see." he said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"3. Two were a one night stand and one was just plain old." he sad grimacing at that memory.

"Anything else you want to ask?" I asked.

"Nope." he said.

"So we are both experienced." I blurted out. This was now getting more awkward.

"Yeah I guess." he said.

"Maybe we should go now." I said.

"Good idea." he said. We walked out of the store and hit the cool air of the night.

"Harry do you have anything else planned?" I asked.

"Sorry to say, but this is the end of our date. Let's go somewhere else tomorrow."

"Yeah we should." I said.

"Hazza!!" I heard someone exclaim.

"Lou!" Harry exclaimed back.

"We were just heading back to the cruise and we saw you here." Louis said.

"We were going to do the same. So let's just head back together." I said.

A/N: I found this chapter cute. Tell me what you think. Comment and vote please.

Continue Reading