Chapter 3

"It's huge." I said looking at the beautiful, white cruise in front of my eyes.

"Of course it is. It isn't a sail boat." Hailey said rolling her eyes. I smiled. Her sarcasm was so funny.

"So we just have to do all the boring stuff like getting the tickets and we also have to get our cruise cards." Hailey said.

"What's a cruise card?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. That's not the official name, but I just call it that. It's the card that every person on board gets so that no one can like sneak in the cruise at one of the stops. Plus you can use this around the boat and stuff." Hailey said grabbing my hand and tugging me into the area where we had to go through security checks and what not.

**************

After all the boring stuff was done, we made it to the small door. They took our pictures and then gave us our cards. I looked bad in it. What would you expect me to look like after a three hour drive to the dock. I straightened my hair out and I also noticed that Hailey's hair was perfect. I have to find out what she uses to maintain her hair.

"Where should we go first?" she asked.

"How about we check out our rooms." I suggested. She nodded and we were off to the elevator. We went down and We were soon on our floor.

I walked up to the room 66 and Hailey found her room which was 68. "I wonder who has room 69?" Hailey asked with a smirk.

"That would be me, love." said a boy with curly hair. He smiled and I could see his dimples.

"You're so lucky. 69 makes me laugh and I would have loved it if I got the room." Hailey said. Making friends already? And that too, with a hot guy? Nice.

"The same goes for me. I guess I'm the lucky one out of us two, unless your friend over there also wanted it." he said.

"Who? Me? No I'm ok. This is between you two." I said turning around to go to my room. I could hear them talking as I walked towards my room.

I was soon on the floor. "Sorry, love." said another british accent. I looked up and found a hand near my face. I took it and pulled myself up. My forehead still hurt.

"Did that hurt?" he asked.

"Yeah it did, but I'm ok." I said.

"That was all my fault. I should have watched where I was going." he said.

"No it's ok. It was my fault. I spaced out and I just, you know bumped into you." I said.

"Do you want me to get you some ice? I think I see a small bruise coming." he said.

"No it's all right. It doesn't hurt. Thanks anyway." I said starting to walk towards my room.

"May I get a name from the person that I almost gave a concussion too?" he asked. I looked at him.

"Zoey." I said.

"Louis. I'll see you around, I guess." he said.

"Yeah."

********************

We were now in the arcade room. We were playing the basketball hoop thing where we were competing on who would get the highest score.

"So you know the curly haired guy." she said.

"Not really. I only said a sentence to him."

"Well his name is Harry Styles and he invited the both of us for a round of pool." she said.

"Wow you make friends easily." I said.

"I do, don't I? Anyway we're going to play today with them." she said.

"Them?"

"Harry and his four friends. They're all here on vacation too."

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"No I just think he is cute."

"Well that's true. So I met someone too." I said.

"Who???" she asked getting all excited.

"This guy named Louis. I collided with him while going back to my room." I said.

"Nice." she said.

"I guess. Anyway what are we going to do after this?" I asked indicating that the game was over and I won. It was 40 to nothing.

"Rematch?" she asked.

"No we both know that you suck at basketball. No point in playing it." I said.

"Ok. You want to go for a swim?" she asked.

"I can't swim." I said.

"You don't have to." She said pulling me to the elevator.

****************

I was now by the pool wearing my purple bikini which had a black heart on my right breast. I sat down on a chair while I was watching people swim in the chlorine filled water.

I gabbed some suntan and placed it on my arms and legs. It was getting hotter by the day and I wanted to cool off in the pool. Hailey had said that it was deep so I couldn't come in.

She was relaxing on the deeper side. I decided to go to the shallow area, but it was full of kids and I'd be the only adult there. I noticed that Harry was in the pool and he was chatting with Hailey.

I noticed that the pool wasn't that crowded. Well the pool was huge so it did feel kind of empty. I got up and started to walk to Hailey to tell her I was going inside. It was hot and I didn't want to start sweating.

"Let's go check out the water slides!" was the last thing I heard before I was pushed into the water. I let out a scream and closed my eyes. At first I felt myself sink into the water. My kept my mouth closed not wanting to take in any water, but my nose ended up doing that job.

Then slowly, I felt two arms around me. One under my back and the other one under my knees. I grabbed onto the persons neck and my breathing started to return to normal after I sputtered all that nasty water out.

I prayed that it wasn't a pedophile. I slowly opened my eyes and I was lost into attractive, light blue eyes. They were so pretty.

"Are you ok?" Hailey asked swimming over with Harry.

My face was wet and I was freezing. "Can I get out of the water?" I asked.

Louis who was still carrying me bridal style helped me get out of the water and I looked back down. I saw Hailey, Harry, Louis, a boy with black hair, a boy with blonde hair, and a boy with brown hair. They all had a worried look on their faces.

Hailey came out of the water and I muttered a thanks to Louis before we walked inside. I had my purple towel wrapped around my body. By now you guys could have guessed that my favorite color was purple.

Harry:

"You think she's ok?" Zayn asked.

"Don't worry lad. I'm sure she'll be fine." I said. The look of worry didn't leave my face though.

"She was really scared. Maybe a phobia, who knows." Liam said.

"Doesn't she remind you of the Zayn who was afraid of water before we shot the what makes you beautiful music video?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, she does." I said.

"But you have to say that those two looked hot in those bikinis." Louis said with a smirk.

"Louis is that all you can think about?" Liam asked.

"I think of many other things too." Louis replied.

"You just drool over girls, Louis. Face it." I said patting his shoulder. He smiled.