Chapter 5

I was now standing in Rome. This was our first stop. Italy was so beautiful and the main thing I wanted to see was some of the historical monuments. Just letting you know, I hate history. I just want to know how it was like living there.

"Lets go to the Trevi Fountain." I said.

"What are you talking about? We should go shopping and then eat some pasta." Hailey said.

"Please the fountain is huge and I really want to see it." I said.

"Niall and I could take you shopping. Liam, Louis and Zayn could take Zoey to see the fountain. Plus I think that Liam also wanted to see some of the attractions." Harry said.

"Where did you guys come from?" I asked.

"The cruise." Liam said with a smile.

"That is a pretty good idea." Hailey said.

"Yeah but I guess you guys probably have a lot of plans so we don't want to trouble you." I said.

"It's fine." the five boys said.

"Plus it will be really fun." Louis added.

"Well its settled. We should meet back by the cruise at 6 and then we could do something together." Harry said.

"But.." I started before Louis started pulling me towards the direction of the fountain.

Was our vacation going to be filled with these boys? Don't get me wrong, they are amazing and nice. I just thought this was like a thing to relax.

Well now that I think about it, it is relaxing being with them.

"So how come you want to see the fountain?" Zayn asked.

"Because I want to see things that I haven't seen before. Instead of going shopping I want to visit and take pictures of places." I replied.

"So are you interested in other things?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. I haven't been living under a rock for my entire life." I said.

"True, so what do you like?" Liam asked.

"I like horseback riding, tennis, basketball, eating, sleeping, movies, video games, t.v., and music." I said.

"You like music, but you haven't heard of One Direction?" Zayn asked.

"No I really haven't. Hailey and I thought that the shirt meant to choose one direction. Like the right path." I said.

"Well maybe you could hear them sing one day and you might become fans." Louis said.

"Why do you guys make a big deal out of those people? Do you know them? One Direction: tell me about them." I said.

"Well it's a British and Irish boy-band. There are five boys in it and they are incredibly handsome." Louis said.

"I don't know about that until I see them." I said.

"Well three of them have brown hair, but with different styles and one has b..." Zayn started.

"We're here!" Liam exclaimed. I looked at him and then at the scenery in front of me.

"You're drooling." Louis said with a grin.

"I'm not. It is just really pretty." I said.

"Pictures last longer." he said posing. I laughed.

"Yeah I know." I got my phone out and took a picture of the fountain.

"I'll take a picture of you with it." Louis said.

"Really. Thanks." I said giving him my phone and running to the fountain.