Chapter 18

A/N: Ok so this chapter is all about Hailey and Harry. There might be some parts where Zoey or the others come in. Enjoy!

Hailey:

I knocked on Zoey's door. I still had to apologize for what I did yesterday. I also had to tell her the good news.

"Hailey can you go somewhere with me today?" asked a voice. I turned around to find Harry.

"And where is this place?" I asked.

"Secret." he said.

"Well I am kind of booked now." I said referring to Zoey's door.

"Ok well I'll ask her." he said standing next to me.

"Harry I'll come, just let me talk to Zoey first." I said pushing him away just as the door opened.

"Hailey!" she exclaimed like nothing happened yesterday.

"Hi. Zoey can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah." she replied. "What's there to talk about? Shouldn't you be with Harry?"

Tears formed out of my eyes like a reaction. She was just amazing that I couldn't describe it in words. In the end she knew it was all my fault, but she didn't blame me.

"Hailey don't cry. Right now you should be out with Harry, right." she said handing me some tissue paper.

"Yeah. Your an awesome friend. You didn't prolong this drama. You didn't even let me say sorry even though I deserve to." I said.

"Well what happened yesterday was all in the past. Plus Louis told me Harry was going to talk to you and everything would be alright." she said.

"Well I guess it is, but I just want to say sorry. I shouldn't have just assumed. I should have let..." I was cut off.

"I forgive you. Now go. Someone's waiting over there." she said pointing to Harry who was cheekily looking at us. I also noticed Louis was next to him.

"Are you also going somewhere today?" I asked looking at how she was dressed.

"Just some Paris shopping." she said.

"Louis is taking you isn't he?" I asked. She just nodded. "Did you two get together too?"

"No we are just friends. We're going shopping as friends." she said. "And by too, are you trying to say that you and Harry are together?"

"Yeah it all happened yesterday." I said.

"See something good came out of it. Now can you leave, so I can go shopping with Louis?"

"Rude, but I'll leave you two alone." I said walking off to Harry.

"Are you ready to go now?" he asked.

"I still have to get ready." I said. "Oh and Louis, Zoey is all ready to go." he nodded and walked to Zoey.

"Hurry. We have to get there before 12." Harry said.

"Fine just give me 10 minutes." I said walking into my room.

I changed into some shorts and a purple ruffle shirt. I had no idea where or what we were going to do so I decided casual would be the best. I slipped on some purple flip flops and left my room grabbing my card and my iPhone.

"Are you ready now?" Harry asked.

"Yep." I said. "Ready to go."

I closed my door and headed toward the elevator with Harry. His hand slipped into mine as we intertwined them.