Chapter 4

"So are you sure you're ok?" Hailey asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Can we go play some pool now? You know I hate to rest." I said. I have in fact been sleeping after I got out of the warm bath. Hailey had been watching t.v. Until I woke up. She was amazing. She didn't leave me alone in my room.

I did find her eating something without me. What can I say? Hailey abuses room service.

"Yeah, let's go." she said. I got off the bed and looked Hailey up and down. She put her hair back in a neat ponytail and she was dressed in shorts and a blue shirt. On the blue shirt it said one direction.

"One Direction? This is the first time I've seen you wear that." I said.

"Well I got this shirt on my birthday by Chelsea. This is the first time I wore it." she said. "I don't even understand why she gave it to me. She told me to check out the band. She loves them or something?"

She slipped on her blue converse while I slipped on my black and green nikes to match my green shirt and my black capris. "And you never did?" I asked. She nodded as a response.

We headed outside and we walked to the elevators. There we found all the boys.

"Hey." Harry said. I waved at them all.

"Are you ok now?" Louis asked me.

"Perfect." I said with a smile.

"So this is Liam. That's Niall and thats Zayn. Louis is...." Harry said.

"Yeah, we already met." I said.

"You like one direction?" Niall asked Hailey in an Irish accent. So they weren't all British.

"I don't know. I haven't heard of them." Hailey replied.

"So what about the shirt?" Louis said.

"I got it as a gift." she said.

The elevator doors opened and we went in. "Are they famous?" I asked.

"Yeah." Zayn said.

"So are you sure that you haven't met them yet?" Harry asked.

"We don't even know them? How can you even think that we would know if we met them?" Hailey asked. The elevator door opened and a girl came in.

She was going through a magazine and didn't notice her surroundings. "Omg. There all such sexy mofos!" she said.

Soon her stop came and she got out. She turned back and saw us. Her eyes became wide and she started hyperventilating. It must have been a spider.

Liam muttered something in Louis' ear. "Anyway we have never met them." Hailey said. I nodded in agreement.

Our stop came and we walked out. "Well, you have met one direction because we..." was all I heard before I was surrounded by arcade sounds. I walked to the pool table.

"So should we be split into teams?" Harry asked.

"That's a good idea." I said.

"Ok Harry and Louis. Hailey and Zoey. Liam and Zayn." Niall said.

"What about you?" Hailey asked.

"He stinks at pool so he doesn't want to play." Liam said.

"I want to be with Harry." Zayn whined. "You're always with Harry, let there be some Zarry time."

"Zarry?" I asked.

"Bromance. Long story." he replied. It was probably an inside joke or something.

"Ok so who goes first?" I asked.

"Lady's first. Then Liam and Zayn can go and we will go last." Harry said.

I made the first move. I didn't get anything in. Maybe I should have sat out. I couldn't play pool for my life. Hailey was good at pool though.

"Your holding the stick wrong." Louis said with a grin.

"That's what she said!" Hailey and Harry exclaimed. Perverted people.

Zayn let out a laugh and Niall had a smile creeping on his face. Liam was just shaking his head and I did not approve.

"So how do I hold this stick?" I asked.

"That's what she said." Harry and Hailey said again. I glared at them.

"Well you hold the POOL stick like this. It helps you aim better." Louis said.

"Hey don't help the enemy." Harry said. Did he just realize this now?

"Anyway it's Liam's turn." Hailey said.

Liam went and he got a ball in. Harry was up next and he got two balls in. He was really good. It was our turn. Hailey was holding her pool stick and was staring off into space.

Before I could say anything Harry came up behind her and smacked her bum with his pool stick.

She turned around. "Did you just hit me on the bum with your stick?"

"That's what she said!" Louis exclaimed causing everyone to give us weird looks. Now this was funny. I gave Louis a high five and laughed.

Hailey's face turned a tint of red. She was embarrassed.

"Anyway the score is 0 to 1 to 2." Niall said.

"Who keeps score in pool?" I asked.

"Niall does." Zayn said.

"Niall do you want to switch with me?" I asked.

"Nope." he said as he took out a sandwich. Ok number one: where did he get that from?

We continued to play pool until the area emptied. Then we sat on the sofa and talked a little bit. The boat was moving and tomorrow was our first stop.

**************

I got up from my seat between Louis and Zayn. "I'm going to go to sleep now." I said.

"Me too. Bye guys." Hailey said. I waved to them and we both headed to our rooms.

I went into my room and stripped. I took a warm bath and fell asleep wearing a tank top and shorts. My eyes shut and I drifted off into a deep sleep.