old love new fate

By zitana128

this is a ambw story. Janelle williams was a hood girl getting into trouble with her four friends sonya, kyah... More

my story (tatsuo takahashi)
chapter 1
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
-chapter 6-
~chapter 6~ (pt 2)
~chapter 7~
hi people!
~chapter 7(pt 2)~
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
y'all suggestions?
chapter 29
chapter 30

prologue

1.6K 58 8
By zitana128

~How I started out (janelle's
story)~

Life is difficult isn't it? How one day your in love and next day you now that love fades away. Well that happened to me. I was young and in love but fell out of the illusion I call love when he broke me. Tatsuo takahashi, the man who once made me happy, the one who I loved with all my heart, but crushed it. If you're wondering who I am I'm janelle k. Williams. The k initial stands for kathy. After my grandma, Katherine.

I was born and raised in the hood all my life with my mom ruth brown and father marcus williams. They weren't married but they loved each other very much. I have 7 siblings my older brother ka'seer, my oldest sister alexis, my twin brothers devon & kyle, me and my twin siblings taro & karen. (Taro & karen have a different father and he's asian).

By the time I was 5 my dad left mom and all of us because he started doing drugs and she kept nagging him and yelling at him about it. He soon became a full-fledged drug addict. And he would always come to our house for money to by more but my mom kept on shooing him away. My mom had to work 3 jobs in order to have food on the table and pay the bills.

We felt bad because she was working her ass off for us so we decided to get jobs but I ended up doing the wrong thing for a job. I had I boyfriend named Craig Hamilton. He's the one who told me about drug dealing so I gave the job a shot and earned easy money along with stripping without my mother knowing.

As for my school life I had good grades and had the most amazing best friends I could ever have in life. They also followed me in my job, witch was helping get back my money. They help me get my money and I go half with them. Their grades were good too, we had a dream to get out of the hood and live a normal life, like in the suburbs with nice friendly neighbors and etc. Let me tell you about my friends, also known as the bad squad.

-sonya davids-

She's now 27 and is a cosmologists. She loved to do hair and make-up. She was the ratchet girly girl of the squad. She always complain about some basic shit like "oh hell nah! I ain't getting ma hair all ruined!" and etc. But mark my word when I say this "she will beat a bitch or nigga's ass!" she's the girl that we can come to when we need her. Even on her worse days. And she is loyal till the end.

~Kyah jackson~

She's 27 too. Kyah is the loving one in the squad. she would always lecture us about what we did wrong or how we could have been hurt. She is always nice but don't ever fuck with her because she will go 0 to 100 on people. And she always love children so I'm not surprised that she became a teacher.

bianca Rodriguez~

She's 26 years old now. She what we call "the blaxican essay" because due to the fact that her dad is mexican & puerto rican and is the leader of an essay gang and her mom is african and works as a preacher in her church. She has a big and bad temper and will not hesitate to kill or beat you to a pulp. She's really nice when you know her and she is a loyal friend. She now is a author of a lot of books. She may have been a hood essay but she loves to read.

~imani Louise stone~

Shes 27 now. Imani was the smart one of the squad (and still is today.) but she had her ways of being intimidating. Instead of always punching and kicking she do more then that. Oh she would torture you with many weapons or with her bear hands. She has a whole lot of love for us. She loves fashion so she now has her own fashion business called "la baddies."

And I of course was the leader of the squad. I was like an older sister to them all because I was the oldest. I'm 28 now and I'm now a doctor,pediatrician and a veterinarian but......I'm also a monther of two beautiful blasian babies. A five year old girl named zoey and a one year old boy named kai. I'm a successful single mother and god mother to my friends kids as well.

As for my relationships well.....they were pretty fucked up. Mostly because they used me for my money and looks. Like for example Craig, he basically smooth talked me into sleeping with him, we did sleep together and dated about two weeks. But that shit went south when I caught him in the act with.......the school's hoe! So I beat the living shit out of them both. In the end I knew we were gonna break up. But it still hurt, ya know? He was my first at everything and I did love him.

And how did I meet tatsuo? Well I was 17 and he was 17 too. It was on December 15, . I was working and dancing on the pole and giving lap dances to a few customers until my boss told me I got requested in a private room. When I opened the door to the room all I saw was this.....mmmm this fine ass boy laying on the bed shirtless, covered in tattoos, muscles as big as my thighs and, his boy was slammin!

Even through all the ink on his chest I could still see his god like toned abs. So I went in a crawled up to him from the bed to his face and I said to him in the sexiest voice I could make "you called me baby?" "yes I did." he said to me while putting his hands on my ass and groping it. when I heard his voice it literally took my breath away. He has a sexy husky voice that could make a girl wet in 0.1 minutes.

And how do I know this? Because that did happen. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. We were staring at each other really intensely until he kissed my lips and I soon felt into a trance with the kiss thus me letting him take the lead and we had some amazing sex. Better than Sex with Craig's bitch ass and his tiny carrot because he was bigger than craig scratch that I mean bigger than the average black man.

That sterotype of asians is really wrong and me really. He had to carry me home because I couldn't walk and I was still sleepy but we agreed to make another date and just like that in 2 years we were dating. I quit the strip club & drug dealing for a job as a waitress at a diner.

I turned 18 and graduated high school with my home girls and we all went to university of Pennsylvania. Me and tatsuo were still going strong in the relationship, I found out kyah was pregnant by a white boy named Jeremy. He left her thinking that she was a hoe and the baby wasn't his. When I heard of this me and the girls beat that man's ass. We were there for her of course and she was there for us as always.

Then after kyah's girl was born imani was pregnant, then bianca, and then sonya. On june 12, 2012 in the summer I soon realized that I was pregnant. I told tatsuo and he was happy. I give birth to a beautiful girl on the day after my birthday. March 15, 2012. (Me and my friends were still in college when all this happened.) and when zoey was 3 I found out I was pregnant again.

I was happy but I didn't know what tatsuo would react to this. On the night of the day of my new pregnancy I came in the house and I was about to call tatsuo until I heard the bed shaking and......a fucking bitch! So I walked up the stairs quietly and saw our door cracked open. I peeked through the door to see tatsuo fucking some white ass bimbo hoe.

I was really hurt mean I couldn't deal with this, this hurt me more than craig's infidelity. So I went into zoey's room and packed up her clothes and etc and went outside and waited in the car to wait for her to come out of the house. When she left I went into the house to see him sleep. So while he was sleep I went quietly in the room and got all my clothes etc. And left a note saying "we're fucking done jackass!" I left the house and I got and drove off.

Years later my mom got back together and married with taro & karen's father takashi. My step-dad gave enough money to live in the suburbs where my friends lived. Soon I give birth to a beautiful boy named kai on February 10, 2017. I raised them as a single mother and my girls helped out too. I got a job as a doctor and pediatrician at st jewellbelle's hospital.

I still think of him from time to time but when I think about him I always get scared because if one thing I know about him is that he's crazy as fuck! He gets super jealous, he'll kill just for the enjoyment, and he would torture and beat someone into a bloody mess! plus he was obsessed with me! He wanted me and nobody else but yet he can fuck a hoe behind my back? That's trifling as shit!

But I didn't give a fuck about that nigga. He fucked some hoe so I left besides he couldn't find me anyway, I left my phone behind and got a new one and I moved in the suburbs. So I guess I start my new life with me, my babies, and my friends along with my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 10.8K 30
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙭 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
5.5K 427 30
"Um, excuse me, would you care to dance with me on the dance floor?" A low but not threatening voice had entered my head. I turned to my side to see...
235K 10.3K 39
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CONTENT...
141K 4.2K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...