Thugs , Love , & Weed

By _gorgeousnatalie

This story is about four sisters who's living it big , their dad is a drug dealer and their mom is an nurse... More

Thugs , Love , & Weed
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Pov

Chapter 19

3.4K 106 4
By _gorgeousnatalie

Aerie POV : me and killer not talking right about now but guess what i dont give three fucks because he put this on his self ..

Killer : we need to talk .

Aerie : we dont have shit to talk about okay so you can keep packing !

Killer : who tf you talking to like that !

Aerie : we're the only two in this damn room so .. Obviously you !

Killer : iight i see how it is , i see you done got that lil fuck nigga in yo head and think you can talk to me any kind of way. You know what when we get into the new house don't share a room with me.

I went and wrap my arms around him , he thought i was bout to kiss him but i didnt , i just whispered in his ear .

Aerie : you took the words right out my mouth ..

After i said that i let go of him and started back packing . i dont need him shit i got chris so he can kiss my yellow ass .

Killer POV : Damn i cant believe i just did that now i done let aerie slip out my hand mann i feel bad but shit her ass shouldnt never did what she did hell we wouldn't be in this situation .

King POV : Peaches tried to touch me but i snatched away from her , man im still mad at her ass for doing that shit so imma let her feel how i felt ..

Peaches : baby im sorry !

King : mane peaches ion even wanna hear it ..

she was already done packing i guess she was waiting on me but ion know why !

King : i heard yo lil boyfriend sky pose to be moving with us !

Peaches : oh so he's my boyfriend now what happened to us !?

King : what about us !

she didnt say nothing else all she did was walk out i felt a tear drop from my eye , i know damn well im not crying. shit oh well thats what happened when your in love yeah i know im a thug so what !

Peaches POV : i was just having fun i didn't think that it was going to go this far but damn i guess we not together so oh well he act like me and sky fuck , im not bout to chase after no nigga so its watevea but i still love king doe ...

Keisha POV : im so happy we're moving i was tied of this house anyway me and trigger clothes and stuff already at the house , im glad the boys are finally calling me mom so now i don't have to have another child cause i got the boy and girls plus trigger ..

Trigger : you ready ma !

Keisha : yes honey ..

we kissed then everybody hopped in there cars and left dont worry we got in supplies at the house its so beautiful ..

Laney POV : It took us 1hr to get to the house man that mf beautiful , mom gave us all a key even the boys she say they her kids too when we walk in its like heaven the living room was all white , then the kitchen was made of stone omg everybody ran up in got them a room me and dj was on the third floor , ma and dad was on the fifth floor , peaches , dedo and smoke was on the fourth , aerie , and sky was on the second floor , so i guess king and killer got the first floor cause the other rooms was gym , yoga , games , turtles , movie, and pool rooms and yes i said turtle dad bought all the girls turtles ..

Laney : omg this room is so BIG !!

Dj : hell yeah give us a lot of space ..

I jumped on him and kissed him and he layed me on our new California Bed let me tell you it was on and popping !!

Peaches POV :  I decided to take the fourth , my room was so big and i guess they knew i was gone take the fourth floor cause my name was on the door , i ran right to my California Bed and jumped in man im glad me and king not together cause i got this bed to myself .. I guess mom was already cooking cause some was smelling good . I knew i wasnt going nowhere today so i changed in my pajama booty short , and a tank top then i slid down the stairs cause i didnt feel like walking and bruhh it was fun ..

Peaches : Hey ma ! What you cooking ?

Keisha : hey boo and im cooking some Ham , Greens , and cornbread .!

Peaches : sound good

Keisha : tell everybody to get ready

I walked to the stairs i didnt feel like walking up all the stairs so i yelled at the bottom step ..

Peaches : YALL MA SAID GET READY FOR DINNER !!!

Keisha : STOP YELLING IN MY DAMN HOUSE !

Smoke : Yeah you heard ma !

Peaches : nigga shut up !!

Everybody was coming down to eat ..

Smoke : what you said ??

Peaches : (laughing) nigga you heard me !

Before i knew it smoke had me upside down bout to drop me ..

Smoke POV : i was finna drop her when i got pulled down on the floor so debo , peaches , laney and aerie was jumping me they better be lucky i love them ..

Keisha : ( laughing ) get yall ass off my son and come on here so we can eat !

Laney : you love calling somebody yo child !

Keisha : well he living my house !

Trigger POV : man we like one big happy family but i see peaches and aerie aint talking to king or killer i wanna know wats up with that .. But for now im bout to eat this food cause right bout now yall a nigga hungry !!

Trigger : Damn bae these greens slamming !

Smoke : hell yeah got me bout to bite my damn lips off !

Trigger : Aye son watch your mouth young blood !

Everybody started laughing..

30min later ..

we all was done but we was sitting at the table laughing and playing around like always but tomorrow me and the boys gotta talk about some business on this john nigga .. Everybody was getting up from the table now the boys was going outside ion know what the girls was up to.

Aerie POV : Me and peaches went to her room cause we need to talk bout our relationship well our use to be relationships ..

Peaches : girl let me tell you what king told me and did not to long ago .. okay i tired to touch him he snatched his arm away from me then i told him i was sorry , he talking bout he aint want to hear it then gone have the nerve to tell me i heard yo lil boyfriend sky coming with us . i was so pissed because he dont even know what happened last night so we aint talking !

Aerie : that lil bitch

Peaches: you aint lying .. Now what happened to yall??

Aerie : okay killer tried to talk to me i told him we dont have nun to talk about so her got mad and told me fuck you and that nigga talking bout i done got chris in my head now cause im talking to him like im crazy !

Peaches : girl fuck these niggas .. How about we go to the pool and swim ?

Aerie : i knew you was going to say that thats why i put on my short and tank-top !

We laughed and we to the pool .. i was having so much fun , we was splashing each other all of a sudden debo ran up and jumped right in lol then laney came out with her phone playing music she sat her phone done and jumped in .. To my surprise our mom came out side with us ..

Keisha : Aww look at my babies !

We all just looked at her cause dad was behind her soon as he got close enough he pushed her right in i couldn't do nothing but laugh .

Keisha : ( laughing ) Shawn imma beat yo ASS!!

Trigger : (laughing) i love you too baby !

After that he took off cause ma had got out the pool in chased him in the house ..

Killer POV : We out on the porch just talking and smoking like always .. mann my mind still on aerie shit i fucked up bad.

Killer : mann what we gone do ?

King : ion even know

Smoke : what yall talking about

King : dont worry about that niggs damn !

Smoke : fuck you too then

King : so sky you fucking with peaches !!

Sky : Man thats what you mad about !? Nahh me and her just friends or bro and sis watevea you wanna call it , she already told me she was fucking with you she just wanted to dance cause yo ass aint feel like dancing !!

Sky POV : i dont like the way king came at me but ian gone do nun cause like i said me and him bros but he come at me again we gone have some problems ....

Sky : we straight man or what?

King : yeah mann

after that little shit we just had everybody went back inside .. Thats when peaches and the girl was coming in shit she was wet and had on some small ass short mann it was a major turn on but all i did was look at her and smile then kelp walking but she stopped me in my tracks

Peaches : hey can you carry me up stairs?

I Looked at her then at king who was looking at me then back at her she was looking at me confused ... Damnn man !

Sky : sure

I carried her all the way up to her room and sat her on her bed ..

Peaches POV : i wonder what that was all bout so i decided to at him what was wrong , dont get me wrong sky is fine as hell and i can play in his dreads all day but he's like a bro to me .. i think !

Peaches : what was that ?

Sky : what you mean !?

Peaches : dont act crazy ..

Sky : nothing its just king still likes you ..

Peaches: oh

Thats all i said then i picked out me some more pajamas then hopped in the shower 30mins later i hopped out , i walked in my room and Sky was still sitting on my bed i dropped my towel to put on my pjs when this nigga act like he aint seen a girl before ..

Peaches: (laughing) why you looking like that ?

I said while putting on my shorts then hopped in bed ..

Sky : um i-i gotta go

Then he left whats wrong with him !

Two weeks ...

Laney POV : Everybody been doing good well i think , last week dad and the boys had went into war with some nigga name john so yeah but of course they lost and now all of them are dead ... I mean like who would want to go against my dad cause i know i wouldnt ... Right now we all in the mall just doing a little shopping !

Peaches POV : heyy yall yes im fine , no me and king not together i still have feelings for him and its hard staying in the same house , all we do is look at each other but oh well .. Today we shopping , me and aerie together everybody went somewhere right now we at forever 21 !

Debo & Smoke : Right now we in foot locker cause this nut wanted to buy him some new pairs of shoes ..

Smoke : Damn bae look these fly right here !

Debo : boy stop yelling in this damn store!

Smoke : (laughing) iight ma but look

I already looked at the damn shoes shit how many times he want me to look ...!

Killer POV : Right now me and king at the food court holler at these two bad bitches i mean like im single now so yeah .. One girl name Diamond and the other name destiny .. Thats when dj , laney , smoke and debo walked up but i was looking for aerie ..

Debo : ohh hell nahh killer im bout to beat yo ass got that bitch on yo lap and you know aerie dont like her !!

Diamond : bitch fuck you and that hoe !

When she said that thats when aerie and peaches walked up all hell bout to break loose !

Peaches POV : me and aerie decided we was gone go where the others was so we headed there and i see that bitch destiny on king lap i was pissed then i see diamond on killer lap i looked at aerie she was on fire !

Peaches : me and aerie bout to head out somewhere .

Killer : where yall going

Aerie : somewhere

we was walking off when that stupid hoe said some so aerie turned around ..

Aerie : bitch what you said !

Diamond : bitch i said you mad cause i took yo man !

Aerie started laughing ..

Aerie : bitch you aint take shit from me i left him and he left me so if you want him you can have him cause trust i dont need him ..

Aerie was mad as hell , i looked at killer he looked so sad but i didnt care cause he did my sis like that ..

Aerie POV : i was beyond pissed if this bitch wanna start some she best believe she can get it shidd cause ian never scared hell hoe gone get her ass whopped again ..

Peaches:  mann Aerie lets go !

Destiny : stfu peaches you act like she gone do some !

Peaches : King get yo girl before i do !

Destiny : that's right bitch i am his girl some your not !

Peaches : Baby im not bout to argue with you over king cause bitch i don't want him boo you can keep him do watevea you want with him .!!

And after that we left .. both of us hopped in our cars and headed to the park , i love my sister aerie i mean dont get me wrong i love debo and laney but me and aerie got that connection ..

At The Park ..

Aerie POV :  me and peaches came to the park it felt so good outside and it was quiet thats what i like ..

Aerie : girl im so sick of these hoes !

Peaches : hell yeah shit these bitches dont know i can still get king back if i wanted to but ion want him!

Aerie : Ikr girl ... I still love and have feelings for killer!

Peaches : i feel the same too but im not about to let king know that ..

After our little conversation we started walking and playing around the park like some little kids , some people was laughing and some was looking crazy but we didnt care we was just having some fun .... 1hr later we decided to leave and head home ..

Laney POV : Everybody was in the living room talking and playing but i was worrying about my two sisters shit they ain't came back yet but a few mins later they came in laughing and shit like everything cool..

Laney : where have yall been ?

Peaches : mann laney chill we just went to the park .

Laney : oh okay come chill with us ..

Aerie : um sure but let me go change

Peaches : Yeah me too ..

Aerie POV : i ran up stairs and put on my pj pants and a shirt that matched i didnt feel like putting on anything else so i put that on .. I walked up to the fourth floor to peaches room she had on some basketball shorts and a tank top then we went back down stairs ..

Killer POV : i was gonna follow Aerie to her room but i decided not to so a few mins later they came back down i couldnt do nothing but stair at her mann i miss her ..

Smoke : damn killer if looks could kill aerie ass would be gone !  ( laughing )

Killer : nigga stfu !

everybody was laughing but aerie mann i just know she dont like me no more i guess she gave up on me .. my other half of me is gone and i cant get it back !

Debo POV : you could tell killer looked a little hurt because to me it seem like aerie didnt want anything to do with him any more but think again cause im bout to make all of them make back up !

Debo : so why yall went to the park .

by now everybody was looking at peaches and aerie .

Peaches : because we needed air and to think about some stuff ..

Debo : oh okay so peaches do you and king still go together ..

Peaches : nahh ....why you asking all these damn questions !

Debo : because i can !

Peaches : well ask him shit dont ask me cause i dont care !!!

You could tell she was lying because water was coming to her eyes , me and peaches might be triplets but imma tell you right now she have never cried before ..

King : mann you know why we aint together cause you danced on sky !

Peaches : well if would've been my boyfriend and danced with me we wouldnt have this damn problem !

By now everybody was looking back and forward like we was on a talk show .... I was shocked because king got up and grabbed peaches then kissed her awww!

King POV : i been waiting for two damn weeks shit i had to get my girl back because she's my other half . one day imma make her my wife so i dont need her being around another nigga .. I was surprised she kissed me back we was bout to make out but I forgot we was in the living room.

smoke : mann nigga im glad you got your girl back but damn take that somewhere else !

King : (laughing) stfu damn !

I looked at peaches she was now smiling and i was to cause i was happy i got my girl back and best believe she aint going nowhere ..

Debo POV : well im happy they back now its time for aerie and killer to get they damn act together .. Cause im tied of seeing these sad ass kids walking around the damn house ... Damn i need to stop hanging round my mom !!

Debo : sooo aerie what about you and killer ??

Aerie : what about us ?!

Debo: yall getting back together or what ?

Aerie : Ion know .. Killer aint ready for no relationship . i want somebody whos gone hold me down , protect me , give to me , make love to me , and be there for me .. And killer cant do that cause he got his head so far up these stank hoes ass not even paying attention to what he got at home !!

I looked at killer he looked like he was going to cry because it was the truth he know he did aerie wrong so i guess the truth hurts ... Aerie got up and went up stairs , i feel so sad for her !

Dj : nigga dont sit there go get yo girl !!

Debo : yeah before she end up with chris !

Laney POV : See imma have to hurt debo slow ass i told her think before she say cause now she done told them aerie business and know these mf to over protective !

Dj : who tf is chris !!

Laney : Nobody debo dont know what she talking bout !

Debo : yes i do that boy she was dancing with at the party !

All of them jumped up i grabbed dj , she grabbed smoke and poo lil peaches tried to grab king and killer !

Killer : so she fucking with him !

Laney : DEBO IMMA BEAT YO ASS!!(i said while pulling dj )

Smoke : ohh hell nahh AERIE GET YO ASS DOWN HERE !! imma shoot that nigga fucking with my sis ..

She came down looking curious on what was going on !

Aerie POV : Im up in my bed on the phone with chris , oh and dont worry i know he has a crush on me but he's trying to work some out with a girl so for now we're just friends , all of a sudden i hear smoke loud ass yelling my name out loud so i hung up the phone with chris and ran down stairs to see whats going on i got down there and saw the girls holding the boys back !

Aerie : whats going on !

Killer : You fucking with Chris !

I didnt know what to say but i figured out who told cause i see laney hold dj down but trying to get to debo with her big ass mouth..

Aerie : N-no we're just friends .

Dj : Dont be fucking with that nigga !

Aerie : im not , why all yall trying to gain on me !!

King : Cause you our sis and killer girl we aint having that !

Aerie: I am not -

i couldnt finish my sentence cause Killer cut me off by kissing me at first i didnt kiss back but shit i missed him and them lips so of course i kissed him back then he let go .

Killer : you will always be mine .

Then he held me tight and i was loving it but smoke ugly ass had to say some ..

Smoke : yall gone do all that loving shit and aint gone let me at that nigga chirs !

Debo : stfu smoke !!

Smoke : mann iight !

So now that everything is under control now we still in the living room watching a moving all cuddle with the boys..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.5K 24
My whole life I don watched my two sister's and momma let a man take them down through there. And when I say my momma im sho talking about my no good...
15.7K 244 17
U kidnapped me u abuse me u was a thug the hold time. But u said u still love me how lies of u just being a thug makes it even worse I don't even kno...
141K 3.9K 50
A new girl named India move to Michigan to a school named Ridgewood HighSchool and her brother (Charlie) graduated a year ago so shes all alone and s...
12.5K 698 23
Sequel to "Until We Met Under the Moon" Tiana and Jongin haven't spoken to each other since Nalani and Kris' ceremony last year. As the spring semest...