My Candyfloss Addiction

By Candyfloss_2

❄️A creepo on her trail❄️ Will he remain a creep, or will she get rid of him somehow! ❄️Her best friend like... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 9

54 39 12
By Candyfloss_2

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I watched as the sun rose,throwing white diamonds onto the blossoming flowers that blurred the horizon into a soft rozy haze. Slumber did not over power me as it usually did after fajr. I stood in front of the balcony watching the sun in its full glory. Asmaa and Candyfloss went back to sleep after fajr. The palm of my hands were leaning against the cold wall sending a wave of coolness swimming through me.

I sighed as I watched how happily the flowers bloom in delight under the sun's protection. Allah's creation is surely a magnificent wonder. Every detail, every spec, every system together or on its own is a pure wonder that a human brain will never be able to comprehend or understand.
Allah the creator of everything we see, hear, feel and touch is most definitely a blessing.

The soft, cool breeze ruffled my hair and sent shivers up my spine. I drew in the fresh sent of the thousands of lilies , roses and daisies.

My stomach grumbled indicating my hunger. My feet stomped down the stairs and robotically started making breakfast. The smell of freshly made pancakes immediately hit my nostrils as I flipped the first one. My stomach growled louder and louder as I flipped more pancakes.

"Hmmm... Is that pancakes I'm smelling ?",a very drowsy Asmaa asked as she made her way downstairs. Candyfloss meowed next to me and climbed up on my leg. His paws were around my leg while he sat up right against my leg. I walked carefully to his bowl afraid of him falling off. I gave him his food and looked up to find a stuffed face Asmaa gobbling and stuffing all my pancakes in her mouth.

"Hey, slow down. You finishing all my pancakes!",I yelled at her. No one messes with my food! I can share with her but she can't stuff them all down.
" Idiot, I know you better than that. I'm not stuffing all your food down! Look at the time idiot than you will understand why I'm stuffing food down!", she hurriedly said while quickly swallowing her food down and running back upstairs.

"Shittt! We late again!!", I yelled .
"Not me again idiot only you were late last time. You always late!", Asmaa scram at me as I quickly ran up the stairs.

I threw on my long white shirt with floral designs on and a pair of back jeans. My hijaab was white as well with floral designs too. Asmaa had a baby blue button down shirt with a black jacket and blue jeans. Her hijaab was black and blue.

Asmaa was already pulling me down the stairs as I quickly put on my floral jacket. I grabbed a pancake as I passed the kitchen and ran out.

We both greeted uncle Umar once we got in the car. He grinned at me knowingly while he started the car.
"Late again habibty", he asked sounding more like a statement rather than a question. I smiled shyly and continued to eat my pancake. "Jazakallah for being patient and waiting for us", I thanked him while he speedily drove us to university.

We rushed in the lecture venue and sloped ourselves down. Our breathing steadied after a while. We gave each other a side glace and tried to muffle our laughter.

My inner laughter quickly died down once I saw none other than chocolatey hair dude staring at me once again. This time I got a queesy feeling that left me uncomfortable. Something was wrong. I whispered to Asmaa and she told me to focus on the lecture and ignore him. "Nothing is gonna happen, okayyy", she voiced her thoughts on what I told her. For once in my life I decided to ignore my gut feeling and listen to the lecture.

After the lecture Asmaa had another lecture to attend to while I had a break. We both had a lecture together after she was done. We bid farewell while she made her way to the next lecture . I made my way to the benches so I could relax and read on wattpad. There weren't many people around and I was glad. I am an introvert and hate being around people.

Someone suddenly grabbed me by my arm and pinned me to the wall. His eyes met mine and a small gasp left my mouth as I realised who it was. He ran his fingers through his chocolatey hair and smirked," Hey gorgeous".
I tried pushing away but failed miserably. "Leave me alone , let go of me!", I stated in a flat tone. His smirk grew wider and he leaned in more," Damn sexy! Would you be still.. I wanna show you what love is babe. Lemme kiss you. Lemme show you love, babe!", I scrunched in disgust and made myself clear. " Don't call me sexy, babe or anything your filthy mind gets and NO I don't wanna be shown what love is and neither I'm I gonna allow you!"

He laughed evilly and suddenly the whole place echoed his laughter. Since when did all these people appear. "And who is gonna stop me,babe?", he asked emphasising on "babe".

The others laughed and giggled and some even cheered him on. Ya Allah I have you only. Help me. Protect me, protect us all. I developed a habit of praying to my Lord whenever I'm in difficult situations. "Allah..Allah will stop you!" ,I said with  new found confidence that I had no idea where it came from.

He laughed louder and the others joined in. He was about to pull my hijaab and lean in to kiss me when a hand grabbed and pulled him by the neck from behind. Allah answered my prayers. I breathed in deeply and looked at their direction.

"Don't you dare ever lay a finger on any girl that doesn't wanna be touched and don't you ever even think about pulling off the head scarf of anyone. Don't! I won't warn you again!"

I silently praised Allah for sending  along a good soul to help me.

The chocolatey hair dude pulled up his fist to throw a punch but the other guy caught it midair and held it tight.
After admitting defeat the bloody harami walked away leaving the rest to scatter away. I breathed in once again as I saw his figure disappear and looked up to the guy whom Allah answered my prayers through.

"Are you ok?", he asked softly and slowly making sure I understand him.
"Jee, I'm ok", I said as I saw Asmaa running towards me.

"Are you ok I overheard what happened?!?",she asked freaking out.
"I'm fine" , I whispered when she suddenly pulled me in a tight hug.
I felt relieved.

"If he bothers you again , just let me know. Ok?",the guy whom I still don't know his name asked . Most probably me and Asmaa will give him a Nick name. "Jee, I shall. Jazakallah soo much!", I spoke softly.

"Ameen. No problem. I must admit you were tough though ,telling him straight in his face with confidence that Allah will help you. Not many girls speak up like that. I admire that.
Have to catch my next class now, should I walk you to yours?"

He seemed a bit nervous while he spoke but regained his strong posture quickly. "Jazakallah it was all Allah's help . No I will be fine now, me and Asmaa will walk."

"Ok, be careful."
We watched as he made his way to his next class, but he stopped midway as if debating something in his head. He turned around and walked back up to us.

"Ammm, I forgot to ask what your name is?",this time he did sound unsure of himself.

"Umairaa, my name is Umairaa. What is yours?", I asked politely.

"Umar",he smiled and turned to walk away.

My hand automatically wanted to stop him but I pulled back. Tears welled up to the rim of my eyes. I shut them and turned to face Asmaa so only she could see me. Asmaa grabbed me and hugged me once more. She squeezed me and didn't let go of me until I loosened our hold. I smiled weakly and started walking ,letting Asmaa lead the way.

Umar. My brother. Why in the world does everyone have to have that name. Ironically it seemed as if he was my brother. My brother would do exactly that and much more if he were around. I miss him so much now. Asmaa snapped her fingers in front of my eyes , waking me up from my thinking.

"Come habibty", she smiled and walked next to me. "Hey, didn't you have a class?", I asked confused.

"It got cancelled. Come lets get some food. Your stomach has been grumbling."A huge grin appeared on her face.

"Really, or are you joking?",I asked. Was I so deep in thought that I didn't hear my stomach grumble. Before Asmaa could answer me, my stomach answered for her. A huge growl escaped my stomach and we both burst out laughing.

We made our way to the cafeteria. "Pizza!",we both said in unison as we realised that they were serving this awesome food today. We are both crazy for pizza and won't mind eating it any time. Both of us took a few huge slices and went to sit in the back corner seats.

Before I could even munch on my slice something caught my eye. Rather someone. There he was,Umar, the one who helped me , sitting and enjoying his pizza. His head was thrown back in laughter as he spoke with his pals. Maybe his class got cancelled too.
I looked away and started munching my slice.

Pizza... It was also my brother's favourite. We would sneak around late at night to go steal some from the kitchen. He would even steal mine sometimes, but I would allow him since he always got me candyfloss.

Asmaa and I continued eating  and making jokes. She always knew how to lighten me up. Soon a comfortable silence swallowed as just like how we were swallowing the pizza.

Our eyes met. His were dark like mine. The rim of his eyes were applied with surma. I looked away shyly. When my head turned back towards his direction, he was still looking at me therefore our eyes met again. Something crawled through my body, but I had no experience of the feeling. It was just born. A small smile appeared on his face. I smiled back and looked away since I got shy.

Asmaa grinned wider than usual. "Ooh, don't think I didn't see that", she smirked. "Shut up", I glared at her. She burst out laughing and continued once she saw me glare at her harder. The imaginary light bulb lit above my head as a plan to get her back jumped to me.

I smiled evilly and quickly stole her pizza before she could stop me. I took a huge bite out of it before she could stop me. "I am gonna kill you, idiot!".
Mission accomplished! I smirked at her and watched her get up to get more pizza.

My eyes were caught by his again. He was watching me fool with Asmaa. A small smile was on his face as he had watched us. I looked away quickly as I mutted astagfirullah and got shy again . I asked Allah for guidance.

Will Allah's guidance be him again?
Or will My Candyfloss Addiction be it?

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote, comment, share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 22.9K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
130K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
67.2K 4.5K 23
************ "Why in the name of God are you dressed like that? Are you perhaps carrying a bomb or something?" I asked. Instead of rolling her eyes a...
4.1K 302 32
"ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ." °•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°• "Will she wait for me?"He questioned himself. "I'l...