Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 34

640 16 24
By limelightAvery__

Lily's POV:

I woke up to this strange feeling, I prayed that today would go good and if Jake gives that man what he wants then everything would be good. Today was the day and Jake never changed his mind about me going alone. He still thinks that since he's the one who owes him he should be the one handing it to him. I picked out an outfit to wear and I saw jake getting ready as well.

" do you even have what he wants? " I asked him as he put his shirt on. "I make a lot of money baby girl of course I do " he said.

" didn't know people can get paid for being a dick " I said smirking at my remark. " shut up and let's go we can't be late " Jake said grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

" I'm not a baby let go of my damn hand " I said pulling my hand back so that we were no longer holding hands. He grabbed it once again but this time gripping it a little tighter. One we got outside we saw Kade in the driveway doing god knows what to his car.

" hey where are you guys going? " he asked looking at us. I know kade never wanted to leave me alone with Jake ever since he found out about what he did to me. I started to speak up. " Jake owes someone money and they threatened me so yea " I said which caused Jake to squeeze my hand even harder meaning he wanted me to shut up.

" yea there is no way you guys are going without me, I'm coming let's go. " Kade said which caused Jake to roll his eyes. They didn't like each other at the moment. About 30 minutes passed by and we arrived to the place, the whole car ride was silent, no one said one word. I looked around the car as Jake and Kade were Bearly getting out and felt a pair of hands grab me from behind. I let out a sharp scream resulting in Jake and Kade running up to me.

" BACK AWAY OR SHE DIES ! " the man screamed as he held a gun to my head. I started letting the tears flow down my face.

" Let her go we have your dumbass money " Jake said stepping closer to me. " one more step and she dies, don't believe me ? Then try for yourself " the man said as he had one hand around my neck and the other holding the gun to my head.

" Jake give it to him " Kade said, I can tell he was upset and worried and he just wanted us to get away from him but he wouldn't leave me alone until Jake hands him the money.

" I have the money, but under one condition" Jake said and it caused him to glance at Jake. "You leave Lily alone after this and never speak of her again ". Wow Jake is actually taking care of me ? That's very odd.

" deal now hand it over ! Kyle get it from him " the man said as I saw another guy step closer to Jake. I don't think non of us knew he had friends with him so that took us by surprise.

" no wait ! " Kade said. " on three Jake hands you the money and you hand Lily over " the guy just nodded.

" 1....2....3 ! " Jake screamed and I ran to Kade as he held his hand out for me while Jake handed the guy the money. Kade gripped me tight and at that moment I felt like the safest person ever. I was hysterically crying.

" shhhhh it's okay , it's all over " Kade said hugging me and not wanting to let go. I can tell Jake was hurt because I didn't hug him. I had a kind heart no matter what anyone did to me, I walked up to Jake and gave him a nice hug.

" thank you for keeping me safe today " I said and he just hugged back, this was the first time I actually didn't fully hate Jake and I wish it was like this all the time. He just gave me a warm smile and said its all good. If Jake was like this all the time I'm not gonna lie I would be really happy with him, but you don't always get what you want now do you ? No & it sucks.

Kades POV:

I can tell Lily was traumatized just by looking at her expression, she was hugging onto me so tightly and I can tell she felt safe with me. She's right , I will always keep her safe and always look after her she's like my little sister and the thought That she felt safe with me just made me get all tingly inside. I'm just glad she's okay.  She walked up to Jake and hugged him for finally not making a dick move. I know she felt like she needed to thank him because this was the first time she's ever seen this side of him, it was the first time we all seen this side of him.

Jakes POV:

It felt good to do something good, It felt good to have lily appreciate me for something and not hate me instead, it felt good to finally see someone you love, love you back. I know lily doesn't love me and she never will because of every single mistake I've made towards her but something did really change inside of me when she hugged me. I don't know what it was but I kind of liked that feeling and I wish it was always going to be like that.

Jake you're evil don't ever once think that lily would ever like a sick person like you...

Maybe if I start changing she will start to like me.

She will never forgive you for everything you have done to her so don't even think about you changing.

But it just felt so right hugging her.

It's way too late now she hates your guts and she will never like you so get over yourself. You're nothing important to her.

I shook my head at my stupid mind telling me all these things, I didn't know what I was feeling and I didn't know which step to take. I guess only one things for sure and it's that only time will tell.

Back at the team 10 house -

Lily's POV:

I was flopped on my bed, well Jakes bed, but yea I was laying down just thinking about stuff. I tend to do that a lot lately, I didn't have anyone to talk to. Christina probably hates my guts , Logan I know for a fact hates me and if I call him again I'll just sound desperate for him. There was always someone on my mind. Daniel .

Oh how I missed him, I missed his presence, I missed his cute cheeky little smile, his funny remarks that always made me laugh, his kind words that always made me actually feel good about my self. I miss my noodle head best friend, I miss coffee boy and bean and little zachary dean. Life felt good around them and now I just feel like a lost puppy. I miss my logy. A knock on the door made me jump out of my thoughts.

" Lil ? " Anthony said walking into the room. "Hmm ? " I said looking at him.

" we're all going to get lunch do you want to come ? " he asked and I just shook my head.

" I think I'll pass thank you " I said not bothering to make eye contact with him.

" what's been going on with you Lil ? You've been so distant from everyone and we are all worried for you " Anthony said.

Kade was the only one who knew that Jake had raped me. That really took a toll on my life, Anthony just proved how much that incident broke me.

" I'm fine " I lied.

" clearly you're not " he said not believing me.
" JAKE ! You guys go ahead I'm just gonna stay home I'm not that hungry ! " Anthony said screaming to the rest of the guys. Great just what I needed.

" come on " Anthony said holding out his hand so I can take it. "Where are we going ? " I asked.

" let's go in the theater and watch a movie "

" no " I simply replied, I wasn't in the mood to do anything at this point I just low key wanted him to leave me alone.

" don't make me force you to come " he said smirking and I just rolled my eyes.

" so are you coming or am I gonna have to make you ? " he said and I just playfully stuck out my tongue at him which caused him to fake cry.

" okay Collins you chose to have it this way" tony said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders. " HEY PUT ME DOWN ! " I screamed but it was no use.

" we are watching a movie and that's Final, you need to be happy and clear that pretty little head of yours " he said but then stayed silent, it was kind of awkward. Eventually I decided to give up but the deal was that I get to pick which movie we watched. I went with ( before I wake) it was a scary horror film and Anthony hates those so that's why I chose it, I wanted to see him cry so I can laugh at him the whole movie. He was refusing to watch it but then gave in.

Every time a scary part came up Anthony would squeal like a little girl and hide his head behind me. It was hilarious, I noticed that he started getting close to me but I didn't know if he was doing that from fear or if he genuinely wanted to get close to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I didn't bother saying anything because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that to Jake since I'm ( Jakes girl ).

It was half way through the movie and we were cuddling under the blankets, it felt so right but then so wrong, I didn't want him to let go. The reason for that was because it reminded me of Daniel and I really missed him, I know what you're all thinking that it's messed up to use him and cuddle just because he reminded me of Daniel but if you were in my shoes you'd understand. I loved Anthony but not like that.

Jakes POV:

We all went out to eat, Anthony and Lily stayed behind at home because well they didn't want to come and I trusted that Lily wouldn't let anything happen between the two of them so I just let it go. We arrived home and I couldn't find them anymore, I looked literally in all the rooms. Hmmm maybe they're watching a movie? Let me go look in the theater. I walked into the room and what I saw made steam come out of my ears, my blood was boiled and my fists were clenched. Guess I was wrong about her, she would let him touch her. Fucking hoe.

" are you fucking kidding me!? Anthony you're my best friend what the fuck is your problem "

Lily's POV:

Jakes voice made both Anthony and I jump from our spots. Oh god this is not good. Jake got mad and screamed at tony.

(I'm sorry lil ) Anthony mouthed before saying "dude Lily was the one who told me to cuddle her what ??? It wasn't my fault " That feeling felt a knife hit through my heart. How could he just lie like that.

" Lily is that fucking true !? " Jake said stepping closer to me and I just stepped back. I was flinching at how loud he was screaming.

" JAKE HES LYING I SWEAR ! " I said I was looking at him in disbelief I couldn't believe he said that. Jake reached me and grabbed onto my arm so roughly and pushed me out of the room. I took one last glance at Anthony before I was dragged out into Jakes room.

" I didn't fucking see this from you " Jake screamed as I had tears coming down my face.

" Jake I swear I- " I was about to say but he didn't let me finish my sentence.

" save your dumbass excuses you fucking slut. GET OUT OF MY ROOM ! " he yelled and I just quickly ran out. I got stopped at the bottom of the stairs by Anthony.

" Lil wait I'm sorry okay I'll tell him the-" Anthony said and I just cut him off.

" don't talk to me ever again you fake ass bitch I HATE ALL OF YOU ! " I said crying as I ran out the front door.

30 minutes later -

I knocked on the door .........

" Oh my gosh Lily ! What are you doing here I didn't know you'd be back this early I missed you so much, I'm sorry we left off on bad terms"

" no aunt Stella it was all my fault, I'm really sorry about everything. Aunt Stel ?" I asked looking at her with sorry eyes I felt bad for putting her through everything I went through.

" what's wrong hun " she said grabbing my hand and sitting me down on the couch.

" Jake and I got in a fight is it okay if I just stay here for a couple days if not then it's okay " I quickly said because why would she want me to stay here if I literally put her through hell.

" of course you can, now tell me what happened why have you been crying ? " she asked and I told her that Jake and I got in a fight and that his friend blamed me. Aunt Stella did give me her honest opinion and said that Jake did have a right to be mad at me because knowing he was trying to cuddle I should have stopped it. She's right I could have stopped it but I didn't. Daniel. I decided to call Kade and tell him where I was so he can make sure Jake doesn't come looking for me. I promised Jake that I would come back in a week and he didn't argue because Kade made him change his mind again. He saved me for the third time. Jake understood that I needed some space because Kade had told him that I'm a tough spot, usually the really old Jake that first kidnapped me wouldn't even let me out the house but now he is starting to loosen up a bit and trust that I will come back. I decided on calling Christina because she was the best friend I've always wanted to have and I couldn't lose her.

(C) Hello ?

(L) Christina ? Look I know you hate my guts and I am extremely sorry for everything but please let me explain I didn't mean to -

(C) calm down lil I'm not mad at you nor do I hate you but I do have to say that you broke Daniels heart into a million pieces. Corbyn told me that he couldn't perform well on tour but now he's met a new girl so you don't have to worry about it.

He's met a new girl ? Now my heart broke into a million of pieces. I didn't know it hurt Daniel so bad but no one knows that Jakes the one who made me do it, they all hate me when I'm reality I had nothing to do with it.

(L) oh my gosh I didn't know it impacted him that herd Christina....I feel awful but you do need to know Something.

I wanted to tell her that Jake had made me do it so she doesn't think I'm a horrible stupid person but then I realized that she said he's with someone new, if I tell her then she'll tell him and I will ruin his new relationship which I'm sure he's probably more happy with her than he ever was with me.

(C) yea go for it, tell me

(L) actually it's not that important Nevermind I'm sorry that it had to be this way and I'm sorry that I hurt him so bad. I understand why you would hate me I mean that is your boyfriends best friend and I just -

(C) hey like I said I don't hate you ! I just believe that there was a better way you could have handled the situation.

(L) I understand ...hey I got to go sorry for bothering you and I was nice talking to you Christina thank you for always being a good friend when I was there.

(C) I'm only a call away if you ever need anything love you.

Since I made up with someone who I once thought hated my guts I thought it would be the perfect timing to go to Logan's and apologize. It was taking me some courage to go and I kept asking myself if I should go or not. I finally had the courage to go it was a good chance to make things right because I'm not stuck with Jake so he can't tell me what to do.

Skip to Logan's house -

Knock knock .......

" what are you doing here ? " Logan said as he was about to close the door. " wait please just hear me out Logan please " I said trying so hard not to cry I hated seeing him like this.

" can't you take a fucking hint that I don't want anything to do with you ? " wow that hurt.

" Logan please let me expl-" I said but was cut off my him getting louder and louder every time.

" I suggest you leave lily ......" at this point I had tears streaming down my face, I couldn't take it in anymore, I couldn't believe that my best friend would say these things about me. I don't blame him because I know he was manipulated by what jake had told me to tell everyone so that's why I was a devil to all of them. I stayed silent because I really was about to tell the truth. It was the only way.

" I SAID LEAVE YOU SLUT ! " Logan said turning all red. That was the end of the line for me. He just crossed the line. I felt anger, guilt , pain, depression all kinds of emotions. Never would I have thought he would say something like that. I looked at him one last time before walking out the door.

" Lily wait I didn't mea- " he said but I cut him off by slamming the door. I walked back the aunt Stella's house crying the whole way. All I can think right now is that I. Want. To. Die .

One cut ......two cut .....three cut.....four cut.... by the time I got to my fifth cut on my arm, the darkness took over my body.

—————————————-

Beep....Beep....Beep...Beep....
I heard the hospital monitors. I was disappointed in myself that I didn't succeed. The whole point of that was so I can end my life, I was tired of the hate, the torture and the pain of everyone and everything. I fluttered my eyes open and noticed someone sitting beside me.  " aunt Stella ? " I asked.

" Lil it's me .....I'm here " someone said.

" Kade ? " I said getting a clearer vision of him. My head was throbbing and I felt like I was about the pass out again.

" what are you doing here ? " I asked looking at him in his eyes.

" Jake was at a meeting he will be here later I was the one who wanted to come right away when your aunt called Jake " he said and I just nodded my head.

" anyways how are you feeling ? " he asked taking my hand in his.

" my head hurts a lot " I said moaning because of how much pain I was in cause of my head.

" I'll go get the nurse I'll be right back " he said and I nodded waiting for him to go get the nurse. About five minutes later the nurse came back in with Kade following behind her.

" what seems to be the problem miss Collins ? " the nurse sweetly asked me.

" my head is hurting really bad " I said whining like a little baby.

" you did hit your head when you passed out from loosing too much blood miss Collins that's why you're in a lot of pain right now "

" can't you guys give her like a X-ray or something maybe somethings wrong with her head " Kade said looking at me and then looking back at the nurse.

" sir we can't do X-ray on pregnant women"

To be continued ............

GUYS I THINK THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER YET ! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE AMAZING !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 793 37
Eden has 7 million subscribers on Youtube. When Jake Paul invites her to join Team 10, it seems like a perfect excuse to have a break from her crazy...
3K 33 20
Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He likes her All couples face challenges, so...
24.3K 624 45
Highest ranking #7 in loveatfirstsight Lily is Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She moved in with Logan to get a fresh start. She immediately gets intr...
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...