His Good Girl

By Yummy260592

I look out the window behind him and take both of his hands in mine. Should I tell him? Would I open up old w... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue
SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF INFO

Chapter Eleven

39.7K 1K 186
By Yummy260592

Jack groans as I clean his wound on his rib. 

"Sorry," I said for what feels like the tenth time in the past five minutes. 

We are sitting in one of Grayson's many guest bedrooms, while I clean Jack's wounds from the fight. After Grayson passed out, Theo and George put him on the couch and the rest of us each took our own room for the night. All of us have too much drink to be drinking and are too tired to actually drive back. We each took our respected rooms with Molly and Theo sharing as well as Jess and Geroge.  I finished cleaning everyone's wounds as much as possible before tending to Jack's who's last on the list. 

Once I put the bandage on his rib wound, I took hold of one his hands and started on the split knuckles. I take the cloth from the bucket of water and place it on his knuckles so that they take away the blood streaming from it. 

"You know, I'm fine, you don't need to do this" Jack said again looking right at me. 

"Yes I do, you could get an infection," I replied continuing to pat his knuckles. 

Jack sighs and sits back in his other hand showing off his abs. I clench my jaw trying not to look at his insanely tempting body. I had him take off his shirt so that I could tend to the wounds underneath, but I think I kind of regret it now that I think about it. 

"How did you learn all of this stuff?" He asks me as I put Polysporin on his knuckles

"A friend taught me," I said looking down at his hands trying not to look into his eyes or his body. 

"Which friend?" he asked. I take in a sharp breath and stop what I'm doing. 

"O-Olivia" I blurt out, biting my lip trying to stop the tears forming in my eyes. Why did I say that?

"What's wrong?" He asks tilting my chin up so that my eyes meet his. His eyes are full of concern and they're trying to search mine for answers. I shake my head trying to hold the tears in, but they come streaming down my face.

"She's dead" I managed to choke out before wiping my tears from my face. It's been the first time since I said those words out loud and a pang of guilt and sadness all come back as I remember everything that happened on that night. 

"What happened to her?" He asks calmly, cupping my cheek. 

I look out the window behind him and take both of his hands in mine. Should I tell him? Would I open up old wounds that I've tried so hard to heal, for him? I look into his captivating brown eyes. He helped me through that panic attack, he already knows so much about me except for that one thing. I know that I can trust him, but should I trust him with this? I take a deep breath, closing my eyes before answering. 

"About a year ago, back in Omaha, my parents went out for a date night and I was home alone. Instead of doing my homework for history, I called Olivia, to see what she was up too......" I start looking into his eyes. 

"She said that there was some club opening and she knew a guy who a knew a guy that could get us in. Obviously, I agreed. We met up with some other guys who were going too and we all got in. Once we were inside, we did shots and danced for I don't know how long, till gun shouts and screams were heard. These guys, dressed in black, hoods covering their faces, came in." I explain, tears forming in my eyes as I bite my lip. 

"They told us to get on our knees and said that they were looking for someone who owed them money. Every minute that this person didn't show themselves, they shoot someone in the head. The guy that they were looking for wasn't even in the building, but they didn't know that, so they kept on killing innocent people." I said closing my eye, seeing all the blood and the light leaving all their eyes. I swallow a lump in my throat before continuing. 

"T-There were s-some guys tried taking them on trying to give all of us some time to get out. They attacked and everyone got up running for the doors. Gunshots kept going off, bodies falling to the floor all around us. O-Olivia a-and I w-were t-trying to g-get out b-but, a gunshot was let out, a-and i-it h-hit h-her. I saw h-her fall to t-the ground" I stutter as tears fall down my cheeks. Jack pulls me closer to him rubbing my back in small circles. 

"The worst part is that I left her.. I-I left her t-there, without seeing if she w-was okay. I didn't k-know w-why I d-did. I-if I had just stopped o-or d-decided to d-do m-my homework i-instead o-of calling her to g-go to t-that party" I choked out feeling guilt stab me in the stomach. 

"It's okay" he whispers in my hair, pulling me closer. I put my arms around him, sobbing into his chest. 

"That's why i had that panic attack the first day we met. I-it reminded me of that night with all t-the people r-running out" I said into his neck as I felt more tears prickle down my cheek. I snuggle into the crook of his neck and continue to quietly cry as I 'relive' old wounds. 

I don't know how long we stay like that, but I pull away when I realize I'm not done cleaning his wounds. I sniff, wipe my tears off my face and take his hand in mine as I continue where I left off. 

"You know, you need to stop caring about me" Jack chuckles.

"I'm not done yet" I answered shaking my head. He tilts my chin with his free hand so that I look up at him. 

"You know, you're not the only one, who feels like that," he said, his hazel eyes full of understanding and sadness. I sniff before frowning at him. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. 

"The only people who know this are Theo, Jace, George, Molly, Lincoln and Jess since I practically grew up with them." he starts looking at me. I nod for him to continue and bite my lip. He looks down at them before looking back up to my eyes and taking a deep breath. 

"When I was ten, my mom was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer. Once we got the news, my dad became depressed and started to become an alcoholic and a drug addict." He starts pain and anger in his eyes. I take a hold of his other hand. 

"When he comes home from the hospital or from work he his anger out on me either from the stress or that my mom is going to die. Because of my dad's addiction, my grandparents came and I told them what happened. They put a restraining order on him and he was arrested for child abuse, but not before we found out that my mom was pregnant with twins. None of us know how that happened but it did." he explains, clenching his jaw before continuing.

"Nine months later, my mom gave birth to two amazing kids. Mathew and Bella are their names." He said, his eyes lighting up as he talks about them. 

"Anyway, we lived with my grandparents, which is the house that I live in now. About a year later, my mom lost her battle to cancer. It broke me since she was the closest person to me" He said, swallowing a lump in his throat. I put my hand on his arm to comfort him. I can't possibly imagine losing my mom. 

"Ever since then, my grandparents raised both them and myself till they passed away in that car accident. But that wasn't the full story. You see I met Mike since we were kids cause we would always be on each other's rival team at school for football, basketball and of course racing. When he found out that I was my grandpa's grandson, he became jealous. That I got all the good training and respect from everyone but not him. He always wanted to be the centre of attention." he explains anger evident in his expression. 

"I was hanging out at a party, instead of coming straight home from football practice to relieve the babysitter from duty. Somehow, my grandparents found out and they came to pick me up. They were coming back from some event downtown that day, and they stopped by the intersection like I asked them too because I didn't want anyone calling me out for it. No matter how much I disobeyed them, they still listen to me for some reason.  But as I was walking out the door to meet them, a car hit them and they flipped over the road. The worst part is that it was Mike who dared one of his friends to do it" he said angrily.

"The police came and arrested that guy, but Mike wasn't even charged or anything. If it weren't for his stupid dare, then my life wouldn't have ended up like this. It's all because of him that my grandparents' life ended, but at the same time, I can't only blame him. If I didn't go to the party and go home like they asked me to then maybe this wouldn't have happened. Sometimes, I believe it's my fault that they died." he finishes, disappointment evident on his face.

"It's not your fault Jack. You weren't the one who crashed their car or dared someone too. You can't blame yourself for that." I said putting my hand on his cheek, gently stroking it. 

"But if I didn't-" he starts but I put my finger on his lip to stop him and shake my head. 

"It's not your fault, it's Mike as well as that guy who did it. It's not your fault they died, you need to understand that" I said pointing at his chest. His eyes soften and look down at our intertwined hands. 

"No one has told me that beside the police, who didn't sound very convincing" he replied looking at my eyes and lips. 

"Well I'm glad I can be the first, kind of" I said smiling. 

Before I can say anything else, his lips are on mine. I don't move because of the sudden shock but then I slowly wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my hips and moves me so that I'm straddling him. His kiss becomes more wanting and passionate. Our lips move in sync as his hands travel up my thighs. I shiver as one of his hands move up and down my back and the other on my thigh. I pull away, already missing his soft lips on mine. Both of us breathe heavily and stare into each other's eyes. 

"I've wanted to do that since the day I met you," he said breaking the silence. 

"Why now?" I ask smiling at him. 

"Cause I wanted to make sure you're the one I really want," he said looking down at my lips. 

"Am I?" I ask him curiously. He cups my cheek before kissing me gently. 

"Does that answer your question?" he said his lips brushing mine. I nod, biting my lip. 

"Thank you, for not thinking I'm some monster that got their grandparents killed," he said pulling away. 

"Of course, you're not a monster Jack, not to me anyway," I said reassuring him. He smiles before leaning in for another kiss. 

I don't know how on earth, I'm kissing, probably, the hottest guy on earth. The way that he makes me feel when he touches me or how safe I feel when I'm in his arms are unexplainable. He'smore than just emotionless and hot guy. He has an actual life with feelings and his past shaped him to who he is. All I know is that I feel something more for him but I don't know what it is. And I just keep wondering if he feels that same feeling like I do towards me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter done! Hopefully, you've enjoyed it, it was a bit of a filler but it was important cause you learn both of their pasts. Next upload on Sunday (EST).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...
1.1M 25.1K 61
"Then fuck me like you hate me," he rasps. His voice deepening and becoming more husky and alpha like. "What's wrong love?" He uses a hand to lift my...
27.8K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...