Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 33

597 14 6
By limelightAvery__

Lily's POV:

" Look I don't know what the fuck your definition of (love) is but you definitely aren't showing the right signs. try harder next time. oh and might as well do me a favor Jake, save your stupid little apologies for someone who will actually believe them " I spat. I didn't want to hear anything right now the last thing that I wanted in this world was to be talking to Jake. I ignored him and I walked upstairs to his room. I grabbed my phone from the drawer and decided to text logs.

Text messages -

(Lil) hey I know we haven't talked after that incident happened but I can explain everything just please can you come get me, Jake and I aren't speaking to each other :(

(Log) yea right ...& you only remember me when you actually need something huh ? All this time you didn't want to say sorry but now that you need something you want to suddenly hang out ? Bye lil.

(Lil) no please let me explain everything just please can we meet up today ?

(Log) you " love " Jake and forgave him after everything he's done to you so I'm pretty sure you can forgive him now for whatever now bye.

I didn't bother texting back because I knew he hated me. I knew that this time it was for certain that I lost everyone that I cared about all thanks to Jake. I couldn't express how empty I felt, I needed to go somewhere. I walked downstairs and saw Jake.

" I'm heading out, don't worry I won't do anything stupid I moved far away and still couldn't get away from your ass " I said rolling my eyes and opening the front door, but he suddenly grabbed my arm and stopped me. "You aren't going anywhere Lily " Jake said but as I was about to say something Kade walked into the room.

" Jake let her go. It's the least you can freaking do, the girl is saying she's not gonna run so she's not I can trust her " Kade said and I just thanked the lord that he just saved everything because Jake tensed up and let loose after what Kade said to him. " be back in two hours and don't be late " Jake said and walked off. I sighed in relief. "Thank you Kade you didn't have to do that " I said smiling.

" it was the least he could do for being being the biggest dick ever, and stay safe alright? " he said hugging me and rubbing my shoulder. I just smiled and nodded. I am thankful for Kade he's always been the big brother I've always wanted to have. I walked out the house and was swarmed with paparazzi. Wow these people really need a freaking life. I was having questions thrown at me from left to right and there was one that really threw me off. Lily what really happened between you and Jake did he give you those cuts ? 

That one really threw me off because no ones ever noticed the real side of Jake even if we were in public and things seemed sus no one ever asked about stuff like that because Jake is the (sweet angel that would never do a single thing to hurt anyone 😊👼🏻 ) BULLSHIT.🙄 I just shrugged it off my shoulders because I didn't want to say anything wrong and everyone even Logan always told me that every time there is paps outside to always ignore the questions that are being thrown.

After finally getting these lowlifes off my ass I made my way to the closest flower shop and grabbed two beautiful flowers. I made my way down the street. I was only a couple blocks away. It wasn't that far of a walk. About 15 minutes later I made it to my destination. I set down the beautiful flowers and sat down on the grass getting prepared for what I should say.

I looked down at my parents grave site and couldn't hold back the tears, my heart was aching and I didn't know where to start.

" Hi mom , Hi dad. I don't know where to start because all I can think about is how much I need and Miss you both. life's been hell without you guys in my life and there hasn't been a day where I don't think about you, you know sometimes I wish that I can just come be with you guys because life is to hard for me to handle on my own, there's so much things that I need to say. I'm sure you remember Jake, he found me again and can't seem to let me go, life with him is hell. I met this amazing girl named Christina, she just so happened to know the guy I had feelings for, he was the sweetest thing ever, I know you guys would have loved him mom and dad. His names daniel and he's just like me. Jake ruined everything and I'm no longer in touch with any of those people. I sometimes wish that I don't see another day of this life again. I need my mom to guide me in the right path and I need my dad to kick who Evers ass that ever hurt me, but for you guys i I will be strong because that's not how you both raised me, I'm your strong little girl. My point is that I know you guys are looking down on me, I know you guys miss me too, but most importantly I know you guys are telling me to keep my head up high and that's exactly what I will do my hero's. I should probably head back home and it felt good to talk to you guys even if I couldn't get a respond back. I love you mom and dad more than anything and everything. I will visit again and we will reunite someday. Bye my hero's I love you guys so much " I said while getting up off the grass.

It was very emotional for me because I haven't been able to come to their grave site ever since they passed, it's been too hard for me and now I understand why. I wanted to hear a respond, I wanted to hear their voice one last time but I knew I couldn't. I am strong and I am going to be strong not only for myself but for my parents that I love so dearly. I wiped my eyes and I can tell already that they were going to be red from all the crying. I started hearing back the the team 10 house.

Logan's POV:

I did feel bad for going off on her like that but she did deserve it because she needs to realize how much she has hurt me over that situation. Just imagine you putting someone else's life ahead of yours to help them and try your hardest so that they have a good life and then they just don't appreciate anything and act like you've never done shit. It's such a tough spot to be in because I never expected that from Lily. What kind of dumbass would go back to someone who keeps constantly ruining her life.

Daniels POV:

We were at our meet and greet when this girl with blonde hair walked up to get a picture with us. She was really pretty but not as pretty as Lily. Daniel shut up. You are over her remember ? My subconscious was telling me. Actually yes I am over her. I gave a warm smile to her and she walked up to me. We hugged for a couple seconds before I said something. "You have a very beautiful smile " I said to her which made her cheeks turn red. Haha she looked like Zach. "I'm Ella and I really like your music " she said which made me blush this time.

" wow what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said and as I was about to ask for her number our photographer which is my brother started counting down which means that we needed to hurry and take the picture.

" And 1...2....3 " he said as he took the picture, she smiled and looked at me and I quickly had to think of something before she left.

" hey um Ella meet me outside of our tour bus after the show yea ? I'll be waiting " I said as all the boys were looking at me confused. "I wouldn't miss it for the world " she said and walked away throwing a quick glance at me before she was completely gone.

Lily's POV:

I arrived home about twenty minutes ago and Jake kept asking where I was. Thanks to uncle Kade he saved my life once again and told Jake that it's just better to leave me alone to cool off for a little.

" thank you kade, you know you don't have to do that or save my ass every time " I say chuckling and he just smiled and said, "if I don't save your ass then who would?" Which made me giggle.  " good point " I said and we both laughed.

" hey let's go outside and talk yea ? " Kade said grabbing my hand softly and taking me outside to the backyard. We sat down by the pool.

" tell me why have you been crying ? " he said looking concerned. Dang this boy can tell everything. Jake didn't even notice my eyes.

" I haven't " I lied.

" oh come on, don't you know uncle Kade knows you good enough to tell you that you have been crying, now you can tell me, if it's too personal I totally understand you " he said and that made my heart melt because he was super sweet and generous and he actually wouldn't mind if I didn't tell him, he wasn't that kind that is nosey and tells people to tell them everything without asking if they want to or not and that's something I really admire about Kade.

" okay fine I was crying and no that's not the case I trust you more than anyone, it's just a touchy subject " I said looking at him in the eyes and I can tell he's actually worried.

" I completely understand sorry for making you remember it but listen, whatever it is you are the strongest and bravest person I have ever met and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you're everything someone could ever want in a girl and I just want to tell you that if you're ever down just know that you have me and I'll always be the person you can come talk to, love you lil and stay strong you're better than that " Kade said and it just made me the happiest person ever at that point. He was such a sweet heart and I love him so damn much. I just engulfed him in a tight meaningful hug and thanked him for his kind words.

Lily's POV:

I was just sprawled on my bed and decided to just think about life for a second, my aunts family hates me, Logan hates me, Christina probably hates me, Dylan is probably wondering why I just disappeared like that, the why don't we boys hate me especially Daniel. Jake stooped up to the level where I will never look at him as a good person not even a tiny bit. I am forever broken all thanks to this devil child. And there comes the question that I think about probably almost 100 times a day. Why me ?

" hey girl are you okay ? " I heard someone say and I looked up to see Erika.

" hey I am fine thank you ..." I said with a fake smile. I knew she didn't believe it but she didn't ask which I was so thankful for. I decided to hop in the bath and just relax myself because of how stressed I was. I don't think anyone would understand me. I played my music while I got inside a warm bubble bath and about a minute later my phone rang leaving me staring at a private number. I looked down and wondered if I should answer or not. I shouldn't be scared of anything right ? Jake already found me so..... I picked up.

(Anonymous) hi there pretty girl, remember me ? Your boyfriend of yours still owes me something and times ticking or else bad things will happen to your pretty little self. Be at the parking lot of the grove at 12 noon tomorrow, don't be late princess.

What the actual fuck was that. It just sent shivers down my entire body. Someone must be playing a joke on me right ? But then again how would they know about the guy at the coffee shop. What does he want from me ? What does he need from Jake? A lot of questions were running through my mind. Should I tell Jake ? Wait maybe I shouldn't maybe he will be a better kidnapper than Jake ever was. You dumbass this is not the time to play jokes lily this is serious go tell him. Ugh but I'm not talking to him and I don't want to talk to him. Would you rather risk your life because you don't want to talk to someone for only a couple minutes ? Dang it subconscious you are right, I should tell him it's for my better and for my safety.

I quickly got out the bath and walked down the kitchen to find Jake and the rest of the guys doing a challenge for YouTube. "Jake can we please talk it's important" I say and no one seems to hear me because of how loud they were.

" EVERYONE SHUT UP ! " I screamed and everyone's eyes turned to me. "Jake I said we need to talk it's important please " I said looking at him. "You just ruined the video" he whined and I just rolled my eyes. I wasn't in the mood so I suggest he should stop.

" like I said this is serious it's something really urgent and something that my life depends on so if your not interested then sorry for bothering bye now " I said as I was about to walk away he grabbed my hand and motioned for me to go outside with him. The others were confused.

" what's up ? What's so important ? " Jake said taking a seat looking directly at me.

" don't think I am forgiving you for what you have done but I do need your help because my life kind of depends on this " I said which caused him to roll his eyes. " tell me " he said.

" I got a blocked call and didn't think anything of it so I answered and it was this guy that had came to my work place in New York & he had mentioned several times over there that you owe him something and that if I don't have it by tomorrow it will be bad for me, I need to meet up with him " I said in all one breathe, he was trying to take all of that in and then his eyes went wide.

" what Jake ? What is it ? Who is that guy and what does he want from us ? " I asked. He started scratching his head meaning he was hiding something.

" umm Basically a while back I sent him to stalk you for me so I can know which house your aunts house was and I um told him I would give him a thousand dollars if he helped me and I would have thought that he would forget by now but I guess - " Jake was ranting and I just burst out.

" YOU DID WHAT !?!? "

" look you are not going tomorrow I will come with you and I will give him what he wants because I did make a deal with him and when it involves you then I need to make sure nothing happens to you "

" oh shut up like you freaking care what happens to me or if I'm safe or not " I snarled.

" I said you're not going alone now don't continue this shit ! " Jake said raising his voice which made me shut my mouth. Oh gosh this it is going to be a hell of a day tomorrow.

To be continued........

GUYS I DONT KNOW WHEN ITS GONNA BE THE RIGHT TIME TO ACTUALLY SHOW YOU ALL A PICTURE OF ME BUT I AM HOPING REALLY SOON WOULD YOU GUYS WANT THAT ? But no hate. Comment below ! And almost at 6k this is unbelievable 😆😆😆😆😆😆 love you all so freaking muchhhhhhhhhhhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 60 31
Annie Paul, Jakes little sister, moves into the team 10 house. She meets two girls and two boys, who seem madly in love with each other. But a part o...
337K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...
9.2K 109 76
Follow Liv's journey as her and her twin brother Jake Paul set up Team Ten💓 ALL MY OWN WORK!
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...