Shmmoney

Par shmmoney7

A Love Story. Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The Take !
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( IBN STORY )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 18

925 38 14
Par shmmoney7

Nyjeem POV>>

Some weeks have passed since i damn near threw sul out my house. I've been giving him the cold shoulder, he hasn't got any pussy, home cooked meals nada ! Although he wakes me up every morning with kisses all on my body, my feet.

The nigga lied so im not talking to him.

Rasul: baby boy wake up

Me: I am up Rasul.

Rasul: how about we go shopping or something babe.

Me: Im fine

Rasul: I'm just trying to put a smile on your face .

Me: No thanks .

I even make him sleep on the couch. Everytime I bring up the baby and baby mama he Gets all sticky .

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up . He tried coming in behind me but I shut the door on his ass .

I Begin brushing my teeth , when I was done I opened The Door

Me : Sul I Wanna Meet Her

He ran to that door like 40 Going north .

Rasul: Meet Who ?

Me: The girl carrying our baby.

He scratched his head ,

Me: Yes .

Rasul: rd.

A few hours later , he had the man charter the private plane .We got on the jet, just me and him. We were are heading to Santa Clara. He said the girl lives not too far from the airport.

I had on my champion shorts sweatsuit and sweatshirt with the sleeves cut and some black toms with a hat my hair is on some next level type shit. I stopped fucking the plug so my hair is suffering.

Rasul was on my ass the entire time i was packing my overnight bag. He was all talking about some

Rasul: STRICTLY BUMMY WEAR ! EITHER A SHORT SET AND SOME VANS OR JEAN SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS.

Chile, i don't know wtf he think he is but i'm not with it. Sis i have never looked like a bumb a day in my life !

I packed a my grey champion short sweat and i'm wearing the black one now. I got some cute denim toms in my bag to match my outfit for tomorrow, the champion sweatshirt is more like a crop top but not too high, just enough to show the booty and the sleeves are cut. I kinda cut the collar off just a smidge too so my lovely collar bone can show.

As soon as we got on cuban soil honey i broke out in a sweat, i had to dig in my bag for my lil red versace glasses . Honey one thing about a bitch like me is i don't do heat. I'm a nice brown brown sugar complexion and i tend to stay that way. How tf did his fat ass make it out here this long and not sweat off 60 pounds?! Oh gawd i regret it but you know i had to show Rasul that im tough tony. We actually landed in the field where these leaves grew. It all looked like a screensaver. Everything was still and wide and unbothered. I was in awe. Rasul fat ass decided we had to ride these bikes. I'm so glad i bring a backpack. We rode for about 10-15 minutes down this cracky ass rode. Rasul been bussin traps on bikes since he was about 12. He was being cute and popped a wheelie for me he's such a nigga ! we parked the bikes and walked down the block to the girls house.

Me: So What's her name ?

Rasul : Marisol

Me: She live in a nice little house, you lived here all that time ?

Rasul: Most of the time

Me: DOn't tell me there were other bitches.

This bitch got quiet. I kept staring at the side of his head. He wouldn't look at me.

Me: Rasul!

Rasul: What?!

Me: WAs there other females you fucked out here ?

Rasul: I plead the 5th.

I tripped his bitch ass !

Rasul: Yo stop fucking playing before i smack ya dumb ass up !

Me: YOUR A HOE !

We knocked on the door .She lived in a pink house, she had a few and a do mean a few roses planted outside her front door.

Marisol: RASool , RASool !

THis hoe with this long pretty ass hair and a big belly flew out this door and jumped in my mans arms. I was confused bitch i stood back. THey start the speaking in spanish and holding hands like muthafucking love me lucy or someshit girl i was shocked.

Rasul: lwkjnweonwounf  wenfobaen  owefnjwbfwenewnfewofn

Marisol: wwkrjf wefnownfo RASool kjwrkj wec Rasoooool

I kept rubbing my ear because i thought maybe i was hearing things. I knew Sul knew some shit from meeting different people and being in jail but i never knew this pussy spoke spanish fluently. I pulled him by his shirt closer to me

Me: Well what's going on over here ?

Rasul: She's telling me she misses me and how she's lucky to see me because her grandmother has passed so she has nobody but her uncles who are all hitmen and live their lives from pillow to post.

Me: When did you start speaking spanish?

Rasul: My PO actually taught me.

Marisol: bovictus  innu pbhpih iibo RASoooooool ?

Rasul: hgffbbyv  ubobb  iynnnuv  ubvvuvceb  yfxrgu

Bitch i'm just still in shock, but i do hear sul say hermano which is brother i know aint tryna play me! I tapped his arm and asked what he said ?

Rasul: i just told her you was my brother

I FUCKING KNEW IT !

Rasul: ofoubj bgcvvb ytccvbi

She covered her mouth and begin crying. She ran into the house. Sul ran after her, hes just the heartbreaker these days.

I walked in the house, the place was dingey then a muthafucker, it smelled like cigarettes and mangos. There was shit flying, i had to swat. She had a lil doggy, he looked like ET. I went in there were they were . sis was holding rasul hand on her lap and he was speaking in spanish. She turned around looking at me like i had shit on my face.

I kept looking at her belly, it was protruding.

He kept speaking to her in spanish and from his hand movement and gestures i figured he was explaining to her about us.

SHe began to cry.

Rasul: She says she thought i loved her, now she has lost her love to another man.

Me: Well explain to sis that you belonged to me first.

Rasul: She is in danger baby.

Me: WYm ?

Rasul: The cartel won't deal with her anymore because she is pregnant. She had no way of making money.

ME: ANd you were going to leave her here, then what?!

I moved closer to her, i rubbed her hand and repeated it will be okay.

Rasul: We have to take her back home .

ME: We can put her up in a house, or in one of the apartments.

She begin speaking spanish.

Rasul: She says she doesn't care about me being married to you, she wants the baby to have a family.

ME: She's still not staying in my home.

Rasul: Baby !

Me: Apartment complex or house. I will check on her everyday and so will you.

Rasul: Whatever.

He spoke to her in spanish, he told her to gather her things. We are going to the states. Since We are going on the PJ, and marisol doesn't have papers or know any english we have to do everything lowkey.

She gathered all her belonging. She left the big things. It was night fall.

When i say pitch black, i do mean pitch black.I could barely see my hands in front of me .

Marisol slept in her bed, in her room, alone. Me and rasul layed on the sofa. We had our same clothes on but i wiped off with a rag and some soap. I hate being funky.

The next morning, we woke up and marisol was making a lite breakfast. When rasul rose to his feet, she hugged his neck but when i got up sis just handed me the plate.

I ate the eggs and sausage. I didn't know why the rest was i dubbed it.

Me: Okay mr.Larry has the jet waiting for us. How are we gonna get all this stuff back there ?

Rasul: We gotta walk, i'll carry as much as i can and yall do the same.

He was so uncompassionate it just makes no sense. We walked thru the hot ass streets. Marisol was big as a house and kept up right beside rasul smiling and shit.

When we got to the plane , Mr larry loaded it. I went to a seat to rest my head because this is all too much for me. During the plane ride MAYA And MIGUEL had a damn blast from the past. They smiled and laughed like they've known each other for years.

Me: SUl ask her has she seen a doctor

Rasul: There are no doctors in cuba baby, she had been to the priest and monks and whatnot who prayed over her.

I got my phone out to text iesha. She had a damn ob gyn on call after having 4 of Basils big headed ass kids. He did house calls up until the kids reached 18.

I told her to ask him to come to the house tomorrow morning.

We finally landed back in philly. My ears were popping and my nerves were damn bad.

We got home,i went straight to the tub, I need to soak. I left the country and came back with not 1 item girl i need a drink because that's some unheard of bullshit.

Rasul walked in the bathroom with my towel. He kneeled down and dried my arms.

Rasul: come on get up.

I did so.

He dried me off, he was feeling on this body soft and slow. He knows hes not getting any for a while.

Rasul: I have to make a run baby boy ill be right back.

Me: Where are you going?

Rasul: I have to go pick up money. Handle a few things.

Me: Uhh okay. What time you coming back

Rasul: come on baby boy, stop that. I'll be back.

I poked out my bottom lip because he was running off already. Suppose this damn baby was here !

He dried me off in my dressing room, watched me put a nike outfit on to walk around in. He kissed me for about a good 5 minutes. Then when he was done he just smiled at me.

When i went to my bedroom where Marisol was she was laying down.

I knocked on the door.

Me : Are you hungry ?

She looked at me then looked away.

Me: I know , how about we go shopping.

Still silence.

ME: El Shopo?

That aint work. I grabbed my slides, a bag and a hat. I got my car keys and my wallet. I jingled the keys in her face. Then i motioned for her to follow me . She did outside to the car. We got in and she looked nervous.

She started that spanish shit again so i facetimed Rasul.

I told him to tell her we are going shopping. And to rub her belly if she's hungry.

He did so and she started rubbing and rubbing.

I pulled over to a mcdonalds and ordered up some shit. She never seen the stuff before but she fucked that food up like it was from her native land.

We reached the Mall. I motioned for her to follow me. We made it to neiman marcus and i saw her eyes light up. I searched for my girl anna that works here she's a rican from allegheny. She can help me translate.

Me: ANA BANANA !

Ana: Hey Nyny. We hugged.

Me: And this is Marisol my surrogate. She can get whatever she wants but she doesn't speak any english so i don't know her size.

ANa: No problem.

She spoke to her in spanish, she got her shoe size and her clothes size. Since she was pregnant i thought about baggy clothes, dresses and comfortable wear. I gathered some sweatsuits and maternity things. She wears a 6. I got her sme shoes, uggs and slippers.

We went to the other stores and i think i spent a whole stack on baby clothes. I don't even know if its a girl or not.

When we finished she rubbed the belly again so i took her to chipotle. She ate and i didnt.

I took her to LV she got a tote bag like mines, she got a bag from fendi and some glasses from chanel. We left the mall and headed back to my home.

Rasul isn't back yet. We have a maid's room in the basement, Something small but moderate. I has a comfy bed, dresser and a tv in there. I took her to the basement and she looked around like she was unpleased. The hoochie better be glad she's even staying in my house !

As she put the things away she repeated gracias gracias .

I closed the door then headed up the stairs.

Rasul was walking when i came up the stairs.

Rasul: Rd so she can stay in the apartment building but tomorrow baby im tired can she just stay the night ?

Me: Its fine, shes set up in the maid's room downstairs.

Rasul: ahhh okay. He kissed me on the temple and headed upstairs to undress. He washed up and climbed into my bed all while i was downstairs. I walked into my room with my arms folded .

Me: You lost ?

Rasul: What ?

Me: Shit didn't change

Rasul: OMFG !
He flung the covers, snatched a pillow and exited .

I was cracking the hell up.

I stripped then hopped into my bed. I couldn't sleep though, i layed there for a lil while.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.4K 14 32
Black Love. The story of a girl finding love and her family drama Will she find it or will she give up ?
6.5K 235 17
who wants that perfect love story anyways ?
242K 5.7K 37
2.9K 217 10
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪