That Ballah Love: Down For My...

By shantii14__

Cash, Gucci and the ballers are back. That Ballah Love: Down For my baller is the Sequel to " That Ballah Lov... More

That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah
Chapter 1: Welcome me home
Chapter 2: Breaking Ways
Chapter 3: Starting New
Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money
Chapter 5 ; New Plans
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Work In Progress
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Coming Through
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: Let it out
Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do
Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah
Chapter 15- Body Niggas
Chapter 16- Here we go
Chapter 17- Damnnn Now
Chapter 18: Fuck ups
Chapter 19- Hurting
Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums
Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)
Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Lost Soul
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 - Don't Make It Home
Chapter 32 - Expressing Emotions
Chapter 33 - Caught Up
Chapter 34 - Out the works.
Chapter 35 - Whats Done
Chapter 36 - Gionni's Birthday
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - First Day Of School
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 ( PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 (repost)
CHAPTER 50- SPARKS AND FLAMES
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Feelings
Chapter 52(PART 2)- Hurt Feelings
Chapter 52 (Part 3)- Aside Feelings
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54(PART 2)- The Beef
Chapter 54(Part 3)
NOTE !!
Chapter 54 (Part 4)
WATTYS
Chapter 54 (Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Part 6)
IMPORTANT!!!!
ATTENTION
Amiris Book
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Yooooo
Chapter 57
Book 3
M. A. P

Chapter 46

100K 2.6K 1.5K
By shantii14__

ALL REAL SHANTII STORY FANS WOULD YOU PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND GO AND READ MY NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND SHOW SOME LOVE THANK. YOU XOXOX

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Cash P.O.V

It's been a few weeks and honestly me and Gucci was doing better. I love him....but us as friends seem better.

its healthier and its no fighting and arguing. We can laugh and joke around.

" You ready? " I ask him grabbing a water and my medicine pouring it into my hand.

" Yeah. Come on before we late " He says.

" Can we stop and get breakfast, Im starving " I say.

" Ight, Come on " I laughed.

" We are not going to find out what it is why your rushing " I tell him.

" Its a boy...I bad a dream.I was playing football with a son. Thats all the confirmation I need " He says getting his keys.

" Whatever " I shoo him away grabbing my purse and following him outside.

He had had just gotten his Matbatch back a couple days ago.

" Cash did you really have to fuck up the Maybatch? "

" Did you really have to get drunk and come home acting a ass? " I answer his question with a question.

" Fair enough " He says as we got into the car. The car was amaazing. It was so spacious and roomy and the seats...oh my gosh. They melted my butt. The interior was beautiful.

He lucky I couldn't get inside cause my pregnant angry ass would have cut his seats all up.

It was quiet as we drove and got some breakfast and then headed to my doctors appointment.

" Dont waste that shit in my car "

" Shut up , and let me eat in peace "

" I cant stand you " He laughed. I laughed to.

I had a omlet, a big stack of blueberry pancakes and stack of mini chocolate chip pancakes, hashbrowns, a sausage biscuit and a organge juice and apple juice. And it was all good.

Like im hungry all the time. I think its my medication that makes me this way.

Cause Rae isn't the way. Shes big as hell though but she doesn't eat as much as me...Speaking of her. She and Zeek are going to try and work things out...I almost cried I was so happy. I believe they can do it.

Scooby is M.I.A i tried callin that nigga and he forwarded my call to voicemail...So i just may need to shoot him again.

" You ight? " Gucci asked.

" Great " I say trying to finish most of my food. We were pulling up at the doctors a few minutes later. He parked the car and we got out heading inside where i had to sign in while he went and took a seat. I went over and sat mext to him.

" Do you think your doing better since the last appointment? " He asked.

" Honestly, I have been feeling better these last couple of weeks..but the month before that...everything with you and our situation, I didn't feel fine..I was all depressed and emotional...I as having cramps and stomach aches "

" Why didn't you tell me "

" I couldn't. Every time we even talked we argued and got into it and I felt worst " I say resting my hand on my stomach.

He sighed shaking his head but it was true. We were both fucking up. Him seriously, but I had my part.

" Cashmere Legend "  I shivered getting up and we headed to the nurse and she told us which room.

" Hey, Cash. Hi Gucci "

" Hi " We both say as she hugged us. She reminded me of my mother thats why I felt so comfortable with her.

" Cash how have you been doing since our last appointment? "

" Its been rocky..and alot of stress. But for the last couple of weeks I have been feeling alot better " I tell her.

" Thats not good...Lets get you checked out and weighed. You've gained weight on the bright side "

" All the eatting shes been doing she should. " Gucci says making me laugh. He eats like a pregnant me on a regular so what.

She weighed me and check my blood pressue and all of that stuff before she laid me down on the table and we started on looking at that baby.

" how have you been feeling? "

" I eat like..crazy. I have like 3 dinner plates plus 2 bowls of desert...I haven't have too much morning sickness anymore. I can feel it growing more now too " I tell her.

" This is all normal and expected. Your now into your 2nd trimester. You 4 1/2 months pregnant. Your gaining on weight also. "

" Can we find out what it is? " Gucci asked.

" It depends on the position. Lets try and see " She says. She turned off the lights and turned on the machine.

The baby's heart beat started to sound off through the room and it brung tears to my eyes. It was just a precious moment.

" Oh my god...this is crazy...I can hear him and hes not here yet " Gucci looked as if he was about to cry.

" Yes, Its health and growing. I see eyes open which means mommy eatting woke him or her up " The doctor says. " You see the head here..and here is the arms and legs. Baby is still kind of small but you can make it out "

" This is amazing I got to instgram this " Gucci says taking pictures making me laugh.

I was happy he actually got to be here this time...and got to wintness it and be apart of a miracle and blessing as big as this.

" So here is the legs...and you are having a babugirl " She says.

" Nooo, why Jesus. I got 4 oh my gosh " Gucci sighs. " Okay...Okay, Im fine...Ill be okay...l'll just put some bars on the widows and add some more security cameras...and maybe Zeek and Scooby can come love with us...and Ill put some security around the house and near the gate...24 hours. "

I laughed because all of this was so cute to me.

" Daddy did you want a boy? " Doc asked.

" That was my dream to be honest "

" Well Cash asked me to pretend it was a girl if it was indeed a boy...So you are getting you a little boy Gucci. Congrats to the both of you "

" Fuck yes " He drops. " Im sorry...This the best news I gotten in a long while..Man, Im getting a son. A lil me "

I wiped my tear. " We are getting a son. " I say excited. A little Prince Charming running around after all ny little princesses.

" Im going to print you off some pictures also " She says wiping me down then cutting on the light.

" Cash im going to need you to watch your stress level, I need you to eat healthy lots of fruits and drink lots of water. Exercising is good also but don't over do it "

" She won't. ..Im going to watch her. Swear "

" Good...Im going to set up your date and go get your pictures and I will be right back " She says leaving the room . Gucci and I were all alone.

" Thank you " He says.

" For what? " I asked. ,

He took my hand into his running his fingers acorss my skin. I looked down at our hands..My light one and his a little darker one with tattoos covering it.

" For carring my kids. Giving me something to look forward to and grind harder for. I wouldn't rather any other woman be the mother of my kids...I trust you with my life..and I fucked up but no matter what I promise to be a good daddy " He tells me. He wiped the tears that fell down my cheek.

" Why you always make me cry ? " I say in deep tears trying to regain myself. He laughed.

" You a big ass baby...I love you okay?  Calm down "

" Man this is crazy " I say sitting up and putting on my shirt. Another kid...a miniature Gucci...Bless my soul. I probably would have been better with another girl.

" I got to tell everybody Im having a boy ...a little me. " He says. " I can hand my empire down and- "

" Wait no, My son won't be doing that. He doesn't need to watch over his back or risk his life because of drugs and money..He can go to college and get a real job and be whatever he wants to be. A football player, basketball player, rapper, engineering or carpenter. What ever his heart desires " I tell him.

I understand what he wants.

But I want my son to be better then his father and better then me. He has 2 sisters and 2 aunts..He won't be dogging girls out and selling weed on the corner..He won't be one of them fast ass little boys 16 with a bugatti and 2 babymamas...I want better for him...and all my kids.

They deserve better.

" Like what the fuck you mean he ain't gon do that? Its okay for you to push basket ball on Carielle but my life is just fucked up..."

" You want him to do 25 to life or kill people and live with that on his concious. I didn't push anything on her. She choose that on her own self. If you spent more time with her you would know that "

" I do spend time with the girls...I know them like the back of my hand. The fuck you trying to diss me for? " When Gucci gets offended its over with..He hears only what he wants to.

He takes the most precious moments and ruins them. After what the doctor says he wants to argue and stress situations

,

" What do they want to do when they get older? " I asked...He just sat there.

" What does that got to do with anything? "

" Elle wants to play ball and Gia wants to be a doctor. Thats why she asked for that little tikes doctor set for her birthday. Steph wants to own a fashion label and Myan says she wants to be a music producer " I tell him.

" Fine, You know them better but im not a bad parents "

" Im not saying you are...As a parent we have to want better for our childer...I wouldn't be hurt if Elle didn't want to play ball..i absolutely love that she does and because of me..but as her mother I wilm support her whatever " I tell him.

" I guess I get what you saying. I don't want to fight can we dead the issue before it goes further "

" Of course " I say. He came over to me and gave me a hug just holding me in his arms. " Either way he is going to have a great dad "

" And a sexy ass mama " I laughed and the door opened as the doctor came back in.

" Here you guys are...he is precious already..take care of yourself for him Cash " She says hugging me. " Gucci watch out for her "

" I will " He tells her looking at me. We said our byes and then it was time to head out. My breakfast was cold but I still ate it on the way home.

" Im going to handle work you gon be good? " Gucci asked.

" Yea, Be safe " I tell him opening my door. He waited til I got inside and he left.

I had a couple hours until I had to get the girls so I went ahead and grabbed my worker shirt and some water and got into my truck and headed to my centers.

As soon as I got there I got a mask and helmet and got put to work at the womans shelter. They were painting the rooms and all of that. I was having a good time and enjoying myself.

" Hello " I answer my phone.

" Well, Hello friend. " Miris says.

" Hey, stranger. I was trying to call you for the last couple of days "

" I was out of the U.s...I wanna see you for a little I just got back. Where you? "

" My centers...since you made such a large donation I can give you a tour if you want "

" Ight, Text me the adress "

" Kay, bye " I hung up and texted him the adress sticking my phone back into my pocket and getting back to work.

I think this weekend if the girls dont have any plans I will bring them up here and they can put in work and see the place. They are fortunate so giving back and lending a hand will not kill them plus it will be good for them. Even Gia.

Amiris called me when he got here and I headed all the way to the main parking lot in front of the first building. When I came outside there was a nice all while Phantom Ghost..the little symbol came up from the hood of the car nearly causing me to jump.

He opened the door and got out. I expected him to be in a suit but he wasn't. And he looked good. He had on a pair of jeans and a all white polo tee shirt and white and black Jordans.

There was a huge blinging Rolex on his arm and a gold chain resting around hos neck. " Damn, Girl you getting big " He says smiling coming over to hug me.

" I know right " I say inhaling his scent.  " How you been? "

" Goood, Busy working. Son has been driving me crazy too. I can't stand that little nigga " He says.

" Hes 7 "

" And boys are a hand ful "

" Wish me luck then " I sigh.

" You having a boy? "

" Yes, I found out today "

" Well congeats mommy " He says hugging me again then rubbing my stomach. " be ready..I got a lil neice and girl potty training aint shit to trying to teach a boy to aim "

" Stop scaring me " He laughed.

" This is nice...You doing good " He says entering and looking around.

" Thank you we are woring hard " I sau smilng. " Your donation really helpped...your an angel "

" Nah, Im a bad dude that likes to do good stuff sometimes "

I gave him the tour through both places and introduced him to some of the people. Then we just hung out.

" How you been feeling "

" What you mean " I asked.

" You ain't crying and complaining " He says.

I laughed. " I been putting my time and energy into other things..I been putting my heart into other things "

" That's good to know..Your too beautiful to be crying " He says flicking my nose.

" What happen to you not being asshole enough to flirt with a pregnant woman? " I asked. He laughed and shrugged.

" I take that back...Im asshole enough for anything..flirting with a pregnant chick included..but that wasn't flirting  "

" What was it ? " I asked.

" Being nice and friendly " He smiled showing those perfect white teeth.

" If I was flirting you would know..You'd be knocked off your feet and wouldn't even remember your baby dad or the fact that you are pregnant "

" Your a fool " I laughed.

" I know " He says walking besides me. " You okay? " He asked looking over at me.

I nod. I just felt a little light head.

" You make me laugh so much my head hurt " I say pushing him.

" Thats great, it looks like alot of things make that big as head hurt "

" Whatever " I say.

" You sure you fine? " He took my face into his hands.

" Im just a little light headed "

" You wanna get something to drink? " I nod my head not able to find my words. He smiled letting me go then opened the door of his car for me. The inside was all white and black and it was amazing.

There was a tv right here infront of me .

He got into the drivers side. " Where do you want to go "

" I want ice cream "

" Thats not something to drink "

" And? Thats what I want..as my friend you have to make me happy "

" You funny " He says laughing. We went and got ice cream and then it was right back to the center. I felt safe. I wasn't worried about him trying to kidnap me or nothing.

He came around and opened my door and let me out. 

" I have to go to the other side of town and get my son but hopefully we can chill this weekend. Maybe just take the kds to the park or something..my son needs normal friends. "I laughed.

" We'll see...thank you for the ice cream "

" No problem. Be safe Okay " He hugged me.

" You too, Miris "

He left and I finished a little work before I had to go and get the little girls.

Im having a son...it won't just be my little girls any more.

*

*

*

*
Gucci's POV

" Selena get the fuck out " I say.

" Whats your problem today, papi "

" Get the fucck out of my face and go do your job..before your ass gets knocked off " I wasn't in the mood. She sucks my dick while I work. That it I dont want her ass in my presence today.

She left the room angerily and I looked through the papers til I finally found the right ones then headed out the room and went through my security til I could go down the hall.

I made a left and pushed the doors open. Scooby was inside with some girl and they were counting money.

" Where is Zeek? " I asked.

" I don't know...Him and Rae are together and I dont see the bitch. " He shrugs tying the money and putting it in a stack.

" Who in the hell is this? " I asked looking at the girl.

" This is Jas...she helping because your bitch ass friend is M.I.A because your punk ass cousin took him back "

" Hey " She waves and turned back to counting money. I nod what up

" What is your attitude for? " I asked sitting down.

" I hate you and your family "

" Why? " I asked laughing.

" You and Zeek...Yall stole my besfriends...I hate yall. I dont get angry, I get even "

" What the hell that mean? Sound like you gon kill Cash for not spending time with you "

" And if I am " He looks at me.

" Shit, then thats her problem. Not mines " I shrug relaxing.

She know Scooby crazy and she befriended his ass...shit his first name is Scooby,

" I got some other shit to go over with you " I sau laying down the papers.

" Whats up? "

" Zeem fucking didn't show up and meet the connect a couple days ago because he over slept and missed the 12 midnight  meet " I explain. ,

" Okay, and? "

," These dudes are real strict they don't want to work with us cause them bitches all up in their feelings about us not showing up "

" Damn, so we got to go through trades and lines to move our shit safer. What we gon do "

" I got a few people right here who good at this shit. The most qualified one is here to. He does transfers for Quan and the Real Boyz. Moves King and the Jamaican Cartels weight and a few others we known to fuck with and they say hes bout it " I tell him.

" Thats who we gon link up with? Shit, whats the wait "

" We need set up a meeting and make sure we there " I say looking at the paper.

Movers are crews made just to ship dope from point a to b. They trades. Its safer and they know what their doing and its what they do. They got trains, boats, planes and all kinds of shit they use to move it. Dealers depend on these niggas to get their products moved and brought to them or their connect.

,Zeek fucked up our last drug traffickers.

" So who is it so I can look into it? "

" His name is TRADE "

.

***************************
Yasss hope you liked it. Please leave me some feedback and love thank you xoxo. I.G ShantiiMonay_ snapchat ShantiiMonay hmu

-- Cash is doing better,

-- Their having a boy!!!!!! Names? I kind of have one, but I might use yours if I like it more

-- Gucci wants his son to be a trap star

-- Cash wants him to go to college

-- Amiris came and seen Cash

-- Amiris fresssshh lol

-- Zeek slippin now he back With Rae

-- Selena ???

-- Gucci handling business

-- Who is trade??

Vooooooooootttttttttttteeeeeeeee
Cooooommmmmeeeeeennnnnttttttt
FaaaannnnnnFoooooollllllooooowwww
Goal:
1.3K. Votes
7200 comments
Leeegggooo

Excuse my mistakes :)

ALL REAL SHANTI STORY FANS GO CHECK OUT NY NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...
67.7K 2K 27
Sequel to loving me isn't easy Amber slept with the biggest drug lord unknowingly and she lost her virginty to him and ended up pregnant he left her...
31.1K 2.3K 25
"I'm tired of feeling scared i don't wanna go outside knowing it's dangerous for me....can you just get out the streets!". *I don't think you underst...
52.3K 1.1K 35
Mackenzie was born a rider ever since her father Big Daddy used to run the game. but then Big daddy got shot and left her with her older brother BJ...