White Teeth Teens

By JohnnysDepps

Two teens forgotten by the world kill time together. {Copyright © 2014} {completed} Short Story #71 / Romance... More

::intro::
::1::
::2::
::3::
::4::
::5::
::6::
::7::
::8::
::9::
::10::
::11::
::12::
::13::
::14::
::15::
::16::
::17::
::18:: final

closing

686 69 21
By JohnnysDepps

A U T H O R '  S  L E T T E R 

I am actually quite sad that this book has ended. I know the chapters were short and this is a bunch of chapters that sound like a girl writing in her journal or something but within the short amount of time it took me to complete this book, i actually got emotionally connected to the characters. I don't know what was maybe it was because when i started this story and I was posting chapters i didn't think anyone was going to read it, so i was writing on a daily basis and just posting and posting and posting and magically, one day people started commenting on this book and started calling it beautiful and that made me so happy. 

I just want to thank everyone who went on Sawyer's journey with me and i know the ending was kind of sad but i knew that this was going to happen as soon as I got to chapter 2.

Thanks for all the support and thank you for reading this book because it means a lot to me! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
98.1K 214 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
40.8K 2.8K 35
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...