Never Be The Same { JJK X BTS...

By mintaetae94

In which a depressed Jungkook meets 6 deadly vampires who just wanted to play... but had to kidnap him of cou... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

8

9.2K 251 116
By mintaetae94

Jungkook POV

I woke up wrapped in Tae's arms. I started to blush furiously but tried to get out of his comforting hold.

I managed to escape his hold but he pulled me back down.

"And where do you think your going?" I giggled at the look on his face.

"Umm to eat breakfast."

"Without me. I'm so offended." He wiped away his imaginary tears and clutched the place where his heart should be.

I giggled until he got onto me. I stared into his eyes and innocently tilted my head to the side. He snarled and captured my lips in his. I wanted to submit but I pledged to myself that I won't make the same mistake again.

He licked my bottom lip and traced designs on my inner thigh. I gasped at the feeling and he took his chance. His tongue was forced into my mouth and he explored my mouth.

Soon, he pulled away and started kissing my neck. I tried to stay emotionless but everything felt like it was spiralling our of control.

He pulled away and finger combed my hair. He carried me down the stairs after we both got ready. Jin saw me and Tae and smiled.

Tae put me down and sat beside me. I started having a staring contest with him and sadly, lost. Soon enough, everyone has arrived. Well almost everyone.

"Hoseok hyung? Where's Yoongi hyung?" I asked.

"He had to go to work but he'll be back in the evening." He answered while smiling at me.

"What are we doing today?" Jin mumbled to himself while looking at the calendar.

"Oh my gawd guys! We have to go change our hair colours in the afternoon." Jin yelled throughout the house.

"I thought it was tomorrow." Namjoon said while rushing to eat.

"Did you think that yesterday to?" Tae laughed.

I giggled and started watching TV until I remembered.

I still had a tracker on GOT7.

I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed the laptop. I sat on my bed and plugged the hard drive in.

All the files about their plans had shown up. I quickly scanned through each plan and then saw the enemies file.

At first it was just some random groups that I didn't really care about until I saw BTS.

Who's BTS?

I clicked on the link and all of their names popped up.

I scrolled to the bottom and saw my name.

How did they figure out who I was so quickly?

Another tab had popped up.

Incoming message from 'JYP'

I hesitantly opened the link.

I read through the message and tears filled in the corners of my eyes.

It had said :

Find Jungkook and bring him to headquarters. Kill the rest of the 'obstacles'. The boss needs the test results in three days.

Another option had popped up

Would You Like To Delete This Message?

I immediately hit yes. I didn't think I would hear from him again.

I thought he would've stopped looking for me the day I was taken in by them.

He got the hint, right?

I just unplugged the drive and threw on a random hoodie with black, leather skinny jeans and timberlands.

I walked down the stairs still shocked about the message from JYP.

But I hid it.

How I felt. I would make it seem as if I was getting better when I was getting worse.

But no one will know.

I can't have them worrying.

"Yo Kookie! Let's go." Jimin yelled from downstairs.

I walked a little faster and saw them all walking towards the car. I fixed my black beanie and sat in the car with them.

We all laughed at Jin's jokes until we reached the salon. The stylists pulled us away from each other and started doing our hair.

"What colour do you want Jungkook?" The lady said while looking at me.

"Wait how do you know me?"

"You seriously don't remember me? I'm your cousin! You know the one thats obsessed with Star Wars!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my gawd! I thought you were in the states!"

"Yap! I moved back 2 weeks ago. Didn't your dad tell you?" She said while doing my hair.

"No I don't think he knew himself. You know how he is. How do you know these guys?" I chuckled.

"Oh I met them in the US. How's life been treating you?"

"Ehhh I mean school is difficult. And mom left me and my dad and still hasn't returned. So that's that. I'm going to the same school as V but I'm said I'm leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Speaking of them, they missed you guys so much. The first week you left, they wouldn't stop talking bout you guys." I explained.

"How was the councillor?" She asked me.

"It was fine. My therapist just gave me some pills and last month they told me I didn't need them after a year. I haven't done anything to myself in like a year. My stepdad was a bitch so I tried getting away from him. My dad wasn't home that week for business and he tried to kill me. I did escape and I found these guys. They saved me from my stepdad and took me in. My brother had to talked to me since I started the pills. He did last month but he told me some random stuff and I didn't understand what he meant. The last thing I remembered was the way he looked. It was completely different. I still don't understand it to be honest." I answered.

"Well what do mean he looked different?" She asked me as she finished my hair off.

"His eyes were bright green and not brown. He had sharper teeth like fangs or something. And he just stared into my eyes and told me... 'protect yourself since you are the one who can set us all free from the hell we have been trapped in. But this world must end before you can save us all.' It scared me so bad but I haven't heard from him since. He just walked out once he heard the car pull up on my driveway." Her eyes were wider. She had gone blank and was pulled away from her thoughts by the timer.

"Well let's just deal with your hair. Maybe your brother had some drug or something and that eye/fang thing could've been a costume for your brother since he loves acting so much." She smiled reassuringly.

I looked at my now purple hair and played with it.

Lisa smiled at me and we both walked out to see the others. I literally froze.

Jin had blonde hair.

Namjoon got purple hair.

Yoongi hyung had changed his hair colour again to green.

Jhope had gotten orange hair.

Jimin had gotten blonde hair like Jin.

And Taehyung had gotten silver hair.

I was so fucking shook.

How can they look so perfect after one small change? (a/n same Jungkook same)

Apparently they were all staring at me to until Rose had pulled us out of our thoughts.

"Yah Namjoon! Go pay while I ask my child how life has been." She chuckled.

Namjoon and Jin left with Jennie to pay.

Jisoo pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back just as tight. Rose soon joined and I almost passed out from how many cuddles they were giving me. Suga looked at me and I could see how jealous he was.

God don't tell me he's punishing me once we get back.

"How were Baekhyun and Chanyeol while we were gone?" Jisoo asked me. She was like the mom I never had. Well before I met Jin.

"They were upset that you guys left but we managed. I missed you guys soooooo much." I pouted.

"We missed you as much but our boss didn't let us go back to Korea until the tour in the states was done." Rose explained.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jennie yelled from across the room.

"JENNIE!" I yelled back.

"Oh my gawd! I missed you so much! You got so tall man." Jennie pouted.

"I did? Well I have to go know. I'll try talking to you guys later on! Bye bye." I said while I dragged the others out of the salon.

They waved goodbye and I was pushed into an alleyway once they weren't looking.

"Who are Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" Suga and Jhope growled while they pushed me into a wall. I sighed and then something clicked in my brain.

I'm not gonna be pushed around this time.

I threw Suga hyung down by grabbing his shoulders. I used the wall as an advantage and flipped which trapped him so he couldn't move. Jhope hyung tried to get me off but I wasn't letting that happen.

It soon felt like everything was in slow motion.

I scanned his body from head to toe and saw that he had a slight limp in his right leg. It then felt like everything was in normal speed and I kicked his right leg sending him to the ground. I had my foot on his neck and I could've snapped his neck in that moment.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled.

I let the two go and they chuckled. I leaned against the wall and stared at them. The darkness surrounding us made me feel safer.

"Where the hell did you learn those moves?" Jimin asked me.

"Well it sorta clicked in my brain. Plus it just felt like I was with my brother again so I thought I didn't want to be pushed around anymore. I didn't realize it was you guys for a second." I said.

"Why does it seem like a lie?" Tae said. I went pale.

I didn't want them to know.

It is a lie Tae.

I'm sorry.

I've lied one too many times to remember.

I don't want hurt you guys anymore but it has to be done.

Don't trust.

I have to follow what I've been taught otherwise it all goes downhill.

Like he said.

I can save the world but it has to end before I can.

So why don't I speed up the process?

Let's end the world.

Bye all you innocent humans.

You never did do anything to this horrible world.

Except corrupt it even more with your hunger for power and money.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 724 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...
5.7K 59 7
(COMPLETED) Taehyung is having some weird dreams about the members but he doesn't know why and the maknae gets jealous. *Smutland over here. Mature...
16.8K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.