• Chainsmoker • Masky × Reade...

By misaopanda

!!! This book is old. For something not written like a dumb preteen, go read the rewrite! I also update that... More

prologue
¹
²
³
6
7
8
9
10
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
15
16
17
18
19
20
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
25
26
27
28
29
30
Sorry. Not an actual chapter.
31

5

2K 51 45
By misaopanda

(y/n) woke on her own, slowly opening her eyes, their (e/c) hue glowing out from under her eye lids. She glanced around the room, seeing Tim sleeping in the uncomfortable looking chair and Brian sleeping on the floor. She checked the clock. 4:13 o'clock, it read. They had a few hours before they had to get up and go.

Deciding to do such on a whim, she crawled out to the edge of the bed. "Tim?" She whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake Brian. "Tim!"

He slowly woke up, groaning softly. "(Y/n)? What...?"

"Come share the bed with me!" She practically demanded him to, all with a small smile. "But-"

"No buts! Just come on!"

Tim shook his head with a sigh, but still got up and went to the bed, stepping over Brian's dead asleep self. He moved the covers, which were taken from (Y/n)'s home, and crawled under them as the woman did the same.

"More comfortable?" She asked, still having her small smile. He softly hummed, nodding. He was obviously tired.

(Y/n) tried to fall back asleep after that, yet couldn't. After a minute or two, Tim was just as dead as Brian was. Going out on another whim, she made her next action.

She curled up against Tim, wrapping her arms around him, to which he responded positively to, hugging her in his sleep. She sighed happily, taking in his scent of woods and cigarettes.

She quickly fell asleep after that.

She woke to Brian snickering and Tim groaning awake himself. She looked to see Brian smirking at the end of the bed, amused at the sight before him.

Tim and (y/n) were cuddled up, much like a couple, Tim hugging her smaller frame close to him.

"What are you laughing at, dick wheeze?" The tired, comfortable female growled at the standing male. Tim slowly pulled away from their spooning, making (y/n) pout some. He sat up, and soon after she did as well.

"No way would you two be a couple, huh?" Brian directed his smart ass comment to Tim, who just flipped him off. "Fuck off," He mumbled.

Brian laughed. "Come on. It's eight o'clock, we gotta bounce," He told them, being the 'team leader.'

With an annoyed and tired groan, (y/n) got out of bed, grabbing her duffle bag to change.

She dug through for warm weather clothes. She settled on a cute floral sundress that hugged her curves nicely with brown sandals. She brushed through her hair, putting on a small bit of lip gloss and putting her hair up in a ponytail.

She walked out, bag strap on her shoulder. "Let's go, fuckboys," she grinned as she left the hotel room, the two following her.

"(Y/n), you're driving," Brian said, tossing the car keys at her. She caught them with an irritated groan. "Fuck you," She mumbled, throwing her bag into the trunk.

She jumped into the driver's seat while the others got in the car too. Brian sat in the back seat, Tim in the passenger beside her.

"Is radio okay?" She asked politely, the two men replying that it was fine, before turning it on to a random station. The song playing was by Meghan Trainor, and damn did (y/n) love this song.

She did not hesitate a bit to jam out to the song while driving like she always does when behind the wheel. "Dear future husband, hears a few things you need to know~" She sang along with the song loudly, earning eye rolls from both Tim and Brian, yet the two were highly amused by the (h/c) haired woman's antics.

Tim himself was smiling, softly laughing at the female who beat on the steering wheel and sang, his eyes showing a content care and love. He was even softly humming with the song, (y/n)'s joyful attitude rubbing off on him. He also had to admit, it wasn't that bad of a song.

"Timmy is humming! Why not sing too?" She laughed, looking over at the dark haired man for a few seconds. "Funny. Let's not."

"Please!" She begged for him to sing with her as another song came on. This one was a Katy Perry song she loved even more.

"Fine..." He mumbled, waiting for a moment that he knew to sing.

"Make me your Aphrodite, make me your one and only~" (Y/n) actually tried to sing well, and she didn't fail to much. She wasn't the best, but she wasn't that bad either. "Just don't make me your enemy, your enemy~" Tim started, cutting (Y/n) off due to shock. Holy shit, he could sing.

"So you want to play with magic, girl you should know what your falling for," He continued before stopping to let the other sing herself.

"Are you ready for, ready for!"

"A perfect storm, perfect storm,"

"Cause once you're mine, once you're mine!"

"There's no going back," they both sang together, harmonizing rather well.

Brian watched to two happily from the back seat, amused and a bit shocked at Tim actually doing something like this.

The two kept on with the song until it ended and an advertisement came on after. "Tim... Timmy boy... How come you never said you could fucking sing?!" She asked as if betrayed. "First of all, do not call me 'Timmy boy' ever again. Second, it's a pointless thing to bring up?" He rolled his eyes.

"It is very much not pointless!" She argued as she pulled into the parking lot of a small diner.

"(Y/n), we didn't say stop for food..." Brian brought up, leaning forward between to the two front seats. "I know... But I'm hungry so fuck off!" She grinned as she parked in front of the diner.

"Let's go, fuckfaces!" She yelled at them as she climbed out of the car, grabbing a small brown purse that she swung over her shoulder.

With a sigh, Tim and Brian also got out of the car, following the woman inside. She was an absolute handful.

They sat in a booth again. (Y/n) was beside Tim, and Brian was alone on the other side. Tim ordered his standard coffee, Brian doing the same. (Y/n) ordered some food with more tea, except it was a good bit less than last time she was in a diner with these two men.

She ate her food slowly while conversing with Tim over the subject of music. Turns out, not only can the male sing, but he can also play a variety of instruments. (Y/n) could only play guitar while Tim could play that, and the piano, and a ukulele, and the drums, and the violin.

It was easy to say that made the younger woman a bit bitter, especially the violin since she always wanted to play it but sucked.

Once she finished, the other two gulped down the small bit of coffee they had left. This time, (Y/n) went to go pay, Tim deciding to tag along for the hell of it.

The waiter, she had to admit, was really cute. Messy ash blonde hair, bright green eyes that glowed, and clear pale skin. He was tall, lean, and not a twig but also not really muscular. (Y/n) definitely was checking him out, and he was doing the same to her. "So, here you go!" She smiled politely at him, handing the check with the money to pay. "You know, I could give you a discount if you do me a favor?" The waiter suggested, which quickly turned the pretty woman away from him and annoyed Tim. "And what would the favor be?" She inquired, a bit curious even if she thought she knew the answer.

He leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Let me face fuck those cute lips of yours, doll."

She quickly stepped back. "Hm, no. I decline. Tim, let's go," She quickly pushed Tim to the door, who was glad to leave. Something about him calling her doll disturbed her.

"Oh, come on! I know you'd like to. It's obvious you're a slut that likes that shit," the waiter said to her, and it definitely pissed her off. She walked back up to him with a smile. "You're right..." She stood close to him. His hands fell on her waist.

"But not for douchebag assholes like you," she growled before kneeing him in the crotch as hard as possible. "Bye now, dickwad!" She laughed in a silly way before walking off as he laid on the floor, holding his pained junk.

"Alright, time to leave, now," She said to a Tim and Brian who were waiting at the door who also saw everything. "Jesus fuck..." Brian mumbled, making a note to not be like that to her. Then again, he already has been, just not so shitty like.

"Brian, you're driving!" She told him, tossing the keys behind her. He fumbled with them but still caught them.

He climbed into the driver's seat, and instead of going into the passenger seat, Tim got in the back with (Y/n).

"Aw, Timmy wants to be with me!" She teased, only to have Tim lean towards her ear. "Only so you can give me head, 'cause holy fuck that was hot," he whispered with a smirk, making the woman smile. "Hm, maybe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 479 21
(Y/n) is concerned one night after her co-worker Tim goes missing. After she decides to visit his home her life takes an interesting turn. Will it be...
150K 2.4K 45
Just some stupid Creepypasta x Reader oneshots I wrote when I was like 12. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. WARING: Mature 18+ Mentions of blood,gore,sexual ass...
90.9K 1.6K 29
This is a Masky X Male Reader. There will be a lot of lemons in this! (You and Masky are the Yaoi and some other Pastas) Don't read this if you are 1...
35.6K 1K 17
-- Yeah yeah, you know how this goes. But Y/n is ordinary, far far FAR from extraordinary. Their not an outcast in highschool either, so their pretty...