The Queen Of Nightmares

By ImaginarySora

Born to a poor family her life was horrible everyday they are barely getting by and her Father spends most of... More

Prolouge : The Girl that was broken.
Chapter 1 : The Girl feared as the Silver Nightmare
Chapter 3 : Escape and Heading back to Nightmare Palace
Chapter 4 : Returning to Nightmare Palace
Chapter 5 : Reminisce of the Past.
Chapter 6 : Nightmare Squad.
Chapter 7 : Going to school?
Chapter 8 : The Little Girl of the past and the peaceful days of today.

Chapter 2 : Assassinating the Marques and The Embodiment of Fear, Beth

503 9 0
By ImaginarySora

*John's Perspective*
As I seat in the office looking towards the exit where those two girls left through a black robbed man suddenly came in.
He was one of my trusted subordinates ,Lewis

"Leader they have finally left." (Black robbed man)

"It seems they have." (John)

"Leader who was those two?" (Black Robed man)

"You probably heard of them right? The Silver and Purple Nightmares who once destroyed a whole organization who stood against our organization, the Black Rose. The Silver Nightmare is more famous though Im sure you have heard of her before. " (John)

As I remember those two I couldn't help but shudder thinking about the achievements and positions they have in the organization. Especially the Silver Nightmare, Elizabeth she herself leads the Nightmare Squad the most terrifying team of assassins in our organization. Excluding that fact she is the one of the 3 Vice-Heads of the organization who has the most authority in the organization excluding the Head.

"You mean its those two?! The Silver Nightmare who was personally trained by the Head? The one who is the right hand of the head? The one who has 103 confirmed kills? The one who known as the Embodiment of Fear?!" (Black Robed Man)

"Yes those two are them." (John)

To my words the black robed man, Lewis showed a look of shock probably shock at how young those two are and they are already that terrifying. I sigh as I look towards the door where they left once more.

*The Silver Nightmare,Elizabeth's Perspective*

After returning to our room in the inn we began to prepare our equipment that we will use for tonight's mission I arranged all my ammo for the gun, Tathlum  and cleaned my silver katana, Gin and black sword,Noru. Behind me Evelyn is preparing her poisons and the coating the daggers,Kagura and Kino that she uses with lethal poison. This poison is so deadly that with just a cut the target is guaranteed to die if not given the antidote immediately I guess as expected of a Poison Master.

After preparing our gear I slept for a while and set an alarm with my watch for when the mission is suppose to start It seems my partner Evelyn also had the same idea so we both rested and slept its been a long day as we havent rested since coming to the capital.

*time skip*

After being woken up by the alarm I and my partner Evelyn put on our uniforms with a black rose logo on it which is the logo of our organization the black rose after putting on our uniforms we double checked our gear before we head out.

Under the cover of the night me and Evelyn stand a top of a roof near the mansion of the Marques where he currently stays in the capital.

Using the darkness of the night we slip past the guards and avoided killing as much as possible as it would make them more suspicious if someone disappeared suddenly and would make they're vigilance stronger.

After passing through the guards we made our way to the room of the marques according to the intel we got from John.
As we made our way outside the room we saw a strong adventurer guarding it.

"That guy is at least A class. Sh*t" (Evelyn)

My eyes narrow as I look towards him. Is not like we cant beat him its just during the fight the other guards would get alerted making it hard to assassinate the marques. As such this is a bad situation.

"Can you kill him silently with poison needles? " (Eliza)

"Doubt it he would probably notice it if he really is A-Class." (Evelyn)

"So were in a stalemate huh." (Eliza)

"Lets go around through the window?" (Eliza)

I could probably kill him but Im not a hundred percent sure I could without alerting others.
As I was pondering on what to do she talked to me.

(Let me take over I'll kill him for you fufufu.) (?)

(Fine its not like I have another choice. Going through the window is also risky as they may have traps near it they would be well prepare to guard against there. And please just kill him and the marques and switch with me to escape.) (Eliza)

(Ok fine you do satisfy my Massacres its the least I could do.) (Beth)

She smiles to me creepily.
After that my consciousness faded and I was in a dark lighted room with a square patterned floor with alternating red and black in front of me was a girl similar in looks to me who was sitting in the gothic sofa. The difference was that her eyes was red in contrast to my silver eyes.

"Hey there, Eliza." (?)

She says to me smiling.

"Lets switch." (Eliza)

"You really are hasty,Eliza." (?)

"You do realize we are currently on a mission right?, Beth" (Eliza)

"Well I suppose you have a point." (Beth)

My consciousness then faded as I fall to darkness.

*Purple Nightmare, Evelyn's Perspective.*

As we were discussing how to get past the guards and assassinate the marques my partner, Eliza fainted. It seems she has switched with her .

Eliza herself isnt like the other although she may excel in assassination arts in terms of combat capabilities she is below every in the Nightmare Squad but when she switches with her, Her combat capabilities sky rocket but the worst part is the madness within her every time she switches with her. I always feel fear from the depths of myself even though I rarely felt fear as an assassin. Her smile scares me the most it is unlike the cold and indifferent expression Eliza shows. It was a smile of madness and an expression of ecstasy while she kills.

Everyone in the Nightmare Squad except boss and Golden fear this persona. Others who don't know might think that Eliza is the one who hold the title Embodiment of Fear but they are wrong it was her Beth

*Silver Nightmare, Beth's Perspective*

Its been a while I have surfaced most of the time Eliza is the one who is in charge of our body as she is the main personality I rarely go out of my slumber except for missions of killing hundreds or thousands of people what you would call massacres. The Black Rose sometimes give us missions to kill a whole battalion of soldiers or destroy an organization most of the time they would be given to me and 3 or 4 others who would go with me but I would kill most of them in the end. As such Im really thankful for Eliza who tries to satisfy my intent to kill and massacre people.

To my side I saw a Black haired girl trembling, ah I remember her Evelyn she is the one mostly go out in missions with us. Although she is extremely afraid of me for some reason I don't really know why. As I have woken up my eyepatch was in my other eye revealing my Red Eye.

"Long time no see Eve." (Beth)

I said as I smile warmly to her.

"Ah yes its been a while." (Evelyn)

She says trying hard to hide her fear.

"So whats the mission this time?" (Beth)

"You weren't informed by Eliza?" (Evelyn)

"Nope she was in a hurry though." (Beth)

She then explain roughly the details of our mission to me.

"So I just need to kill that guy and everyone else near him right? Lets get started shall we its been a while since I last killed a person fufufu. " (Beth)

*Purple Nightmare, Evelyn's*

She really is scary. most of all that smile she showed me scares me the most. After she woken up she asked about the details of the mission I roughly explained the mission as we got no time to stay here long after listening to the mission she says to me as she readied herself to kill.

"So I just need to kill that guy and everyone else near him right? Lets get started shall we its been a while since I last killed a person fufufu. " (Beth)

She says with a smile of ecstasy as she unsheathe her left handed sword. Eliza mostly uses the right handed katana,Gin. She while Beth uses the left handed sword, Noru. After unsheathing Beth then uses Shadow movement to move within the shadows and struck at the warrior A-class Adventurer who blocked the sword but Beth unsheathed a knife coated with poison and stabbed him in the shoulder. The adventurer then fall to the ground and she unleashes a flurry of attacks to her enemies. She then proceeds to kill the other guards who were alerted while I go inside the room and thrown paralyzing poisons as I walk in.

I myself have poison immunity which is something I was born with in our family combined with my talents as a Poison Master makes a deadly combination after everyone in the room fall to the ground I then kill my target the marques while leaving the other people unconscious as I only kill my targets unlike Beth who performs massacres.

After killing our target I called Beth who switched with Eliza and we used Shadow Movement to escape through the roofs and fled the capital through the dark night.

....
.....
......

:l

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.8K 67
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
14K 560 14
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
519K 13K 41
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
19.4K 412 41
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?