Chapter 8 : The Little Girl of the past and the peaceful days of today.

*Nightmare Princess, Eliza*

Currently I am at my office at the Nightmare Manor. Going through the documents reading and signing the ones I needed to.

As I was doing my work I heard a knock on the door with a voice of a girl on the other side.

"Elizabeth-oneesama, may I come in?" (?)

After giving permission the door opened and a girl with silver hair similar to mine came inside. She looks similar to me on looks.

"Onee-sama here are the documents that Samantha-sama told me to give you." (?)

"Ah put it here." (Eliza)

Telling as she was told to she put the documents on my table.

This silver haired girl is my biological younger sister from my parent,Argento Shadowheart. She was sold by my bastard parents as a slave when we were young just remembering it feels me with anger.

I later looked for her all over the kingdom and even used the Black Rose Organization to look for her. Mu mother knowing that I had a little sister all she can to help me locate her.

We later found her in a syndicate organization as a subordinate of the boss. Fortunately that bastard didnt lay a hand on her or he would have been sorry.

I remember him trembling when we came to their headquarters and them knowing our identity. The Black Rose Organization sas quite feared by them.

Anyway after rescuing her I took her back to the Black Rose Organization pampered her. My mother later also adopted her and I taught her how to fight.

She currently works as the vice-head of the Reaper Legion of Nightmare Palace she often comes here to hang out with me though she is really close with Nacht although she does often argue with her but I guess they are just that close.

I did ask her to come with me to the Nightmare Legion but she refused saying that she liked it there well Samantha's begging also helped.

"Hello? Onee-sama?" (Arge)

While I was deep in ny thoughts her voice called me back to my senses.

"Sorry I was just thinking." (Eliza)

Wondering what I was thinking about she asks and tilts her head.

"About what?" (Arge)

Thats so cute~

"Onee-sama? You there?" (Arge)

"Ah sorry, I was thinking about the past." (Eliza)

"About mom and dad?" (Arge)

When I heard how she addressed those two bastards. My anger towards then rose.

"Dont call those bastards Mom and Dad. We only have one parent and that Mother." (Eliza)

"Onee-chan, wont you forgive them already its been so many years." (Arge)

I sigh as I heard how she calls me like back then.

"There is no way I could forgive them who sold you just for alcohol money." (Eliza)

I said as I gritted my teeth. I could forgive them from abusing me what I cant forgive Is how they sold her for some f*cking alcohol money. Just thinking about it makes me grit my teeth in anger. That was the reason I ended those bastards life.

"Lets not talk about something this unpleasant any more." (Eliza)

I said as I sigh once more. She looked like she had something else to say but in the end she nodded her head.

*Vice-Head of the Reaper Legion, Silver Reaper, Argento Shadowheart.*

After chatting with my sister I left to give her time to continue her work.

I sigh as I think about her resentment towards our parents. I'm probably the reason she can't forgive them. What she cant forgive then the most is them selling me off.

I sigh as I walk downstairs. Our parents arent the best people in the world I suppose. It already been so many years I have already forgiven them as resentment wouldn't do me any good. What probably drove them to becoming like that is poverty and father losing his job. They were good parents before that.
Though If tell onee-chan that she would probably say that its not a reason and thats not a reason to became bastards.

As I was walking downstairs I bumped into Nacht and Licht. I treat them as my own sister though Nacht is sometimes annoying.

"Hey Arge!" (Licht)

When Licht saw me she jumped towards me and hugged me.

"You really like hugs down you." (Arge)

"Un!" (Licht) she says as she nods her head

She probably likes hugs because she feels warm with them. I heard about them from Onee-chan before it seems she found then in a research facility and that they were created as weapons without anyone to give them any warmth.

Nacht is like sis she often has a cold expression on her face and seems distant towards other people.

Though I used to approach her to get close to her and make her open up she just calls me a noisy woman and clicks her tongue at me which annoys me to no end. Because of that we often fought well we are closer than before thanks to our fights.

Though she still calls me a noisy woman and I call her cheeky brat in return.

"How you guys been. I havent visited for a week." (Arge)

"Not that you need to." (Nacht)

"What did you say you cheeky brat?" (Arge)

I went up to her and pulled her cheeks that are slightly red. This damn tsundere.

"ah ah Staph iz hurz" (Nacht)

When Licht saw us she laughs and answers my question from earlier.

"Ahahaha.We are fine." (Licht) 

I finally let go of Nacht's cheeks.

"Damn woman that hurts." (Nacht)

"What did you day? You brat?" (Arge)

This damn brat really has a foul mouth sometimes. As I was thinking that Licht said something outrageous with a smile.

"You guys really get along." (Licht)

""No we do not!"" (Nacht and Arge)

"See your even in sync" (Licht)

*Nightmare Princess, Eliza*
As I was leaving my office to take a break I saw those three downstairs fooling around.

I then noticed the time and reminded Arge.

"Arge you should probably head back to do your work." (Eliza)

Upon hearing my voice the three of them looks towards me who was going down the stairs.

"Ah nee-chan." (Arge)

She then looks at her watch and saw the time.

"Crap I have to go! See ya onee-chan and you two." (Arge)

Upon seeing it she bid farewell and ran out. She probably did not notice in her hurry that she once again called "Onee-chan" like she used to in our childhood.

As I was looking at her figure in the distance and waving at her with Licht and Nacht. I think to how great these peaceful days are.

...
....
.....

:P