Chapter 6 : Nightmare Squad.

*Silver Nightmare, Elizabeth Shadowheart's Point of view*
After leaving the throne room me, Aria and Eve then head to the Nightmare Squad's Base. To see how my subordinates are doing.

"Its been a while since I last saw Raven and the others." (Eve)

"So how have they been." (Eliza)

Though I have inquired about them earlier I was only informed of the events that happened while I was gone. I haven't heard about the members themselves before we reached the throne room.

"Everyone is doing well, well the black and white nightmare twins Licht and Nacht are the same as ever. Although Nacht is always arguing with Arge The Silver Reaper when she comes here, Raven the Shadow Nightmare and Raiko the Azure Nightmare are currently on a mission though. Sicily the Cyan Nightmare is the same as always doing research on medicine and poisons. Oh yeah Eve you should go see her later she needed help with the new poisons she created." (Aria)

"I'll see her later then." (Evelyn)

As we were talking about the status of the members of the Nightmare Squad we reached the base which is located in an area close to the foot of the mountains below nightmare palace. As Nightmare Palace is located on the mountain ranges I really am glad that they installed teleportation portals in the base in Nightmare City.

The Nightmare Manor is a house which was given to me by my Mother when I created my own team. Its a medium sized mansion with 24 rooms including dinning room and a private hot spring. This is where all my subordinates the 13 Nightmares live.

We then opened the door and a red haired girl wearing a goth noble dress greeted us.

"Welcome back, Eli,Eve and Aria." (?)

"Im back!" (Aria)

"Long time no see, Lumina have you been well?" (Evelyn)

I nod as a greeting to her.

The girl who greeted us was Lumina La Valentine a from the ancient family of vampires we got acquainted on one of my missions from back then. She was exiled by her family for a crime she was framed for, because of this she became a wanderer and we got acquainted and became friends I then invited her to join the black rose with me back then. She later joined the Nightmare Squad that I formed in the last 2 years Nightmare Palace was inherited by Mother. She specializes at long distance shooting using a magic gun, Tathlum is a customized Sniper Rifle which specializes in long distance shooting. With eyes from the vampire race she is perfect for long distance shooting as she can see in the dark and long distances. She can also hand to hand combat with a knife.

After greetings we then went to the living room to seat down and rest from our long journey. Entering the living room I saw the twins Licht and Nacht sitting down and talking there.

"Welcome onee-chan!" (Licht)

"Good to see you guys come back safely." (Nacht)

They greeted us as we were coming inside the living room. Licht specializes in Scythe Arts, Gun Arts, And Sword Arts. her weapon is the godslayer,Deidra which can transform between a gun, a scythe and a sword. She mostly transform between and gun and scythe though.

Nacht fighting style rely on her body and the use of unarmed combats. She has two gauntlets, Kanshou and Bakuya

I met them during one of my missions where I was tasked to destroy a facility that does human experimentations. There I saw these two inside test tubes made to obtain powers which rivals the Gods or so the researchers say. Anyway Licht and Nacht were created as weapons to oppose the Gods according to the researchers we captured alive. These two were raised for 12 years as weapons I then took in these two kids and trained them to be able to live by themselves. They were similar to me back then as they showed no emotions when I first picked them up.

Slowly they grew I told them that they could live their lives as they wanted but they said they wanted to follow me so in the end they became my subordinates. Licht became a cheerful person but Nacht is often expressionless but sometimes shows emotions.

The two got up from the sofa and went towards me I then caught them and hugged them.

"How have you two been?" (Eliza)

"We have been fine." (Nacht)

Licht nodded cheerfully.

"So where is Sicily and the others?" (Eliza)

"Raven-neechan and Raiko-neechan are currently out on a mission. Ivy-oneechan is at the garden tending to her plants at the garden. Sicily-neechan is at her laboratory underground. Ah she told us to tell Eve-onee chan to see her when she returns." (Licht)

"I'll go see her then." (Evelyn)

After saying that she headed downstair towards the laboratory. When she left, licht continued to tell me the state of affairs of the Nightmare Squad members.

"Chloe-onee chan and Emberly-onee chan are currently at the training room. Mirae-oneechan is also there she is trying out a new technique." (Licht)

"I see." (Eliza)

It seems all of them are currently busy except these guys. I then looked at my watch and saw that the time of my appointed meeting with my mother is near.

"I will not disturb them I guess. I will head out now I will probably be staying at the Palace and be back tomorrow."

After saying my farewells I went on my way towards Nightmare Palace.

...
...
.....
:)