Chapter 3 : Escape and Heading back to Nightmare Palace

After switching with Beth me and Evelyn ran up the roofs after killing the marques we already thought of an escape route before we left to assasinate the marques.

We then went down through the alleyways to blend through the darkness to escape our pursuers.

"Over here" (Black Robed Person)

From the shadows a black robed person called out to us. After confirming him as a member of the black rose we followed him through a secret passage secretly built by our people stationed here.

We then returned to the underground base we went earlier in the afternoon before the start of the mission to retrieve the things we left here and to get their help to escape from the capital.

"Welcome back sisters." (John)

After entering the base we were greeted by John. We then got our items and discussed our next plan of action with John. We then learned that we weren't the only assassins who had missions tonight. Because of this multiple guards of different households are currently in search of assassins tonight.

"You should leave tomorrow instead we already have a secret tunnel to leave the city ready so it wouldn't change anything even if you leave now. You should rest." (John)

"Is that so thanks then!" (Evelyn)

"I'll get someone to show you to your rooms in a bit." (John)
After discussing with him he showed us a secret passage towards the outside of the city so we can leave tomorrow. As we already have a secured route to leave the city
we decide to go to the quarters assigned to us by John to rest for the night.

*Tomorrow Morning*

I wake up from my sleep and checked the time on my watch it seems its still early in the morning. I then go to the bathroom in my room to clean myself, took a bath, toothbrushed, etc.

After getting out of the bathroom I then got dressed and got out of the room and proceed to the mess hall to eat breakfast. If you are wondering how I know the way there I just asked a randon passerby.

Upon arriving at the mess hall I spotted Evelyn eating breakfast with John having a casual conversation upon seeing me enter they greeted me with a nod before I gone to get my food, after getting my food I then go towards they're table to join then for breakfast.

"Good Morning,Eliza" (Evelyn)

"Good Morning to you Ms. Elizabeth." (John)

"Good Morning as well, you can address me as Eliza." (Eliza)

"If you would allow me to call you that, Ms. Eliza." (John)

I then got seated and joined them for breakfast we had some casual conversations although they did most of the talking I rarely talked.

"By the way whats the situation at the city?" (Evelyn)

"Most of the households are furiously looking for the assassins of our organization responsible for the deaths of the nobles we killed last night including the Marques you guys killed. They are searching almost every area where we could be hiding they eveb checked the bar but there is no way they would be able to find any connection with us and the bar we run. "(John)

"How about outside the city especially near the exit of the passage you mentioned last night?" (Evelyn)

"Few parties of soldiers passed by but they eventually left early in the morning. But you should still be careful on your way out. I'll have some people escort you out near the forest where the exit is located." (John)

"Many thanks." (Evelyn)

I also nod in thanks for the assistance they provided.

After eating breakfast me and Evelyn bid farewell and head back to our room to prepare for our departure.

We then went near the passage where we will meet with John before we head inside.

"Well my sisters it seems this is goodbye. Have a safe journey and may you avoid any problems on your way back. Goodluck!" (John)

"Thanks for the assistance and everything these past days." (Evelyn)

"Likewise" (Eliza)

I said with a soft nod. We then entered the passage with three black robed people I guess they are the escorts he was talking about.

After exiting the passage we arrived at the forest the escorts lead us to the exit towards the north which is the direction of the Nightmare Palace where we will travel to.

"This is farewell sister may you have a safe journey."

After bidding farewell to them we went on our way back to Nightmare Palace.

....
......

In a certain room inside a palace inside the Shiina Kingdom's Palace the Queen got a report regarding multiple individuals assassinated by the Black Rose Organization.

A a blonde with blue eyes lady dressed in white is currently reading a report.

"It appears they have killed the people I requested from them. "

The Lady in a white dress is the current Queen on the Shiina Kingdom.

A few days ago she sent a letter to the head of the Black Rose Organization to kill a few noblemen who plans to go against her once they built up enough power she and the Head of the Black Rose are old friends so she asked her a favour to kill some trash in her kingdom.

"Though I didnt think they would send the Nightmare Palace here as well to target the marques the leader of the noble groups. Things are gonna get busy for a while I guess. "

She says as she drinks tea.

....
.....
......

:P