Chapter 2 : Assassinating the Marques and The Embodiment of Fear, Beth

*John's Perspective*
As I seat in the office looking towards the exit where those two girls left through a black robbed man suddenly came in.
He was one of my trusted subordinates ,Lewis

"Leader they have finally left." (Black robbed man)

"It seems they have." (John)

"Leader who was those two?" (Black Robed man)

"You probably heard of them right? The Silver and Purple Nightmares who once destroyed a whole organization who stood against our organization, the Black Rose. The Silver Nightmare is more famous though Im sure you have heard of her before. " (John)

As I remember those two I couldn't help but shudder thinking about the achievements and positions they have in the organization. Especially the Silver Nightmare, Elizabeth she herself leads the Nightmare Squad the most terrifying team of assassins in our organization. Excluding that fact she is the one of the 3 Vice-Heads of the organization who has the most authority in the organization excluding the Head.

"You mean its those two?! The Silver Nightmare who was personally trained by the Head? The one who is the right hand of the head? The one who has 103 confirmed kills? The one who known as the Embodiment of Fear?!" (Black Robed Man)

"Yes those two are them." (John)

To my words the black robed man, Lewis showed a look of shock probably shock at how young those two are and they are already that terrifying. I sigh as I look towards the door where they left once more.

*The Silver Nightmare,Elizabeth's Perspective*

After returning to our room in the inn we began to prepare our equipment that we will use for tonight's mission I arranged all my ammo for the gun, Tathlum  and cleaned my silver katana, Gin and black sword,Noru. Behind me Evelyn is preparing her poisons and the coating the daggers,Kagura and Kino that she uses with lethal poison. This poison is so deadly that with just a cut the target is guaranteed to die if not given the antidote immediately I guess as expected of a Poison Master.

After preparing our gear I slept for a while and set an alarm with my watch for when the mission is suppose to start It seems my partner Evelyn also had the same idea so we both rested and slept its been a long day as we havent rested since coming to the capital.

*time skip*

After being woken up by the alarm I and my partner Evelyn put on our uniforms with a black rose logo on it which is the logo of our organization the black rose after putting on our uniforms we double checked our gear before we head out.

Under the cover of the night me and Evelyn stand a top of a roof near the mansion of the Marques where he currently stays in the capital.

Using the darkness of the night we slip past the guards and avoided killing as much as possible as it would make them more suspicious if someone disappeared suddenly and would make they're vigilance stronger.

After passing through the guards we made our way to the room of the marques according to the intel we got from John.
As we made our way outside the room we saw a strong adventurer guarding it.

"That guy is at least A class. Sh*t" (Evelyn)

My eyes narrow as I look towards him. Is not like we cant beat him its just during the fight the other guards would get alerted making it hard to assassinate the marques. As such this is a bad situation.