Violated: What's a Happy Endi...

By AmbrosaNorthR

Tweek has had possibly the worst possible life. He has been Raped, Assaulted, Kidnapped, Abused, And has been... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
28
29 - step one
30 - Step Two
31- Step three
32 - Step four
33 - Step Five (The final step)
Epilouge
About the Author

chapter 6

5.6K 113 199
By AmbrosaNorthR

Token and I played games for about two hours before we decided to quit. He asked if I could play the piano and guitar and then we ended up messing around with the piano and guitar, although we played on the piano a lot more.

I've mostly figured out how to play the piano again, so I decided to mess with the chords and make my own little song.

It was a good time killer, it was almost five now and Token enjoyed playing a few notes along to the chords I played.

"Whoa, this place is awesome! Almost as cool as yours, Token." I jumped and turned to see Clyde standing by the ladder, looking around in awe.

I glare at him and walk over to the shelf, picking
up one of the books, not caring which one, and threw it at the back of his head.

He bent down and the book went over him causing me to throw another at him which he caught.

"St-stop doing that man!" I complain before falling on the couch. The two boys laughed and joined me on the couch.

"Stop dodging the things you throw at me or stop scaring you?" Clyde asked with a smirk which I returned by throwing the throwing pillow I was laying on at him.

"Both," I say, ducking as he threw the pillow back at me.

"Don't you two start. We might wake up Craig and I refuse to give up this happy vibe. What time is it anyway?" Token asked, pulling out his phone.

"Screw Craig and his stupid vibe! It's about five by the way." Clyde said, standing up from the couch and walking over to the CDs on the shelf.

"It's five-fifteen," Token said putting his phone away and joining Clyde by the shelf.

" 'Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time' by Panic! at the Disco or 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance?" Clyde asked which caused me to think.

It could go either way and I wouldn't care. Both songs are epic, it just kind of depends on my mood. I'd have to go with 'Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time'.

"My Chemical Romance," Token said grabbing the album making Clyde punch him.

"But Panic! at the Disco has a better mood to the song! Happier vibes, remember?" He said, pulling out the other album.

"How about b-both?" I suggested the look over at me. "I mean both s-songs are awesome, despite me agreeing with Cl-Clyde; I'm i-in more of a Don't Th-threaten Me With a G-good time mood." Clyde sighs and shakes his head.

"That'd work if they were on the same CD. I don't want to change CD's."

I smile and get up, taking the albums from the boys and putting them back before going to the radio and grabbing the disk that was next to it.

I put it in and pressed play. 'Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time' came on and Clyde grabbed a pillow and smiled, tossing it over to Token.

"I-It has My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Twenty Øne Piløts, Panic! at the Disco, I th-think some Nirvana, and some other b-bands," I explain and they nod.

"Now..." Clyde started walking behind me.

I got a little nervous but refused to move. If he kills me he kills me, I honestly wouldn't care at this point.

I felt something hit the back of my head and fell forwards a bit, but I caught myself.

I looked back and Clyde had a smile on his face and a pillow in hand. So he wants a pillow fight... okay!

I run over to the couch and grabbed a pillow and hit his arm with it. He then hit my side and we went at it until he threw his pillow at me. I ducked and heard a loud thud from behind me.

Token was on the ground holding the pillow.

"Oh, you are so on," he said with a smirk, standing.

For maybe ten, fifteen minutes we ran around throwing and hitting each other with pillows, laughing every time Clyde would stop whatever he was doing to sing along to whatever was playing.

"Guys! Shut up! It's like six in the morning!" we heard a familiar voice shout from downstairs.

Clyde walked over to where the ladder was hanging and looked down. He gestured for him to come up and when he frowned and looked over to us I knew he wanted us to come over.

Token and I walked over and looked down at Craig. "Just stop being a boring asshole and get up here. Clyde will start crying if you don't; then I'll send him down there for you to deal with." Token said, his voice annoyed.

Craig flicked him off, "Fuck off." He glared at us for a second before going to climb the ladder.

He winced as he put his weight on his ankle and I remembered he probably shouldn't be on it.

"Cr-Craig stay still for a second. D-don't let go of the ladder." I said quickly before rushing to one of the walls.

I heard Craig mutter a 'what the fuck' under his breath but I ignored it as I flipped the switch and the ladder started to slowly wind itself up.

I walked back over to where the guys were and Craig was about to get off the ladder. He jumped off and fell as he landed on his ankle.

"Y-you shouldn't be on your a-ankle Craig," I stated, going to help him up but he just shoved me away.

"I'm fine, Spaz, stop playing nurse. It's weird and annoying," Craig said as he stood up, his right foot barely off the ground only so much where the bottom of his shoe was slightly brushing against the floor.

"I-It can be a-annoying, but you need to at l-least be able to stand properly b-before you go walking around," I said, crossing my arms.

He rolled his eyes. "I am standing properly."

I scoffed, "You need to stand on b-both legs properly."

"Are you blind? I am on both legs, idiot," he said, crossing his arms.

I walked closer to him and walked around him, stopping once I was on his right side.

"I see you are right. From where I was standing it looked as if you were-" I quickly pushed down his right side, forcing him to put his weight on his ankle.

He fell and gripped onto his ankle.

"-only on your left leg," I finished and he glared at me. I heard laughter and I turned around. Clyde and Token were doubled over, clutching their sides laughing.

"What's so funny?" Craig asked coldly. Token calmed down a bit and looked over at us.

"He is hanging out with us for now on," Token stated, patting Clyde on his back as his laughter turned to a cough.

"Wh-what, why? Sh-shouldn't you all t-talk about it or s-something?" I asked, slightly panicked.

"Craig's outvoted and you can see through his lies. Even I didn't know he wasn't on his right leg." Token explained and Craig scoffed, standing up.

"Fuck both of you, he could tell because he already knew my leg is fucked up. It's not like if I randomly hurt my arm he'd notice." Craig said, trying to walk.

I turned and went to help him which he pushed me away and I glared, "You'll let me help you or I'll force you to put pressure on your ankle again and I won't fix your hat." I said and he reached up and grabbed his hat.

"What's wrong with my hat?!" He asked frantically, pulling it off and looking at it. I sigh and took the hat from him and turned it so he could see the small hole in the stitching and he laughed.

"Dude, this hole, because of where it is, it can and will cause the stitching to undo itself and within less than a week it will fall apart. Not to mention the yellow poof ball is loosely attached and will fall off in about two weeks. I could easily fix it, it'll take three minutes max and it'll save this hat of yours," I explained, handing his hat back to him and wrapping his right arm over my shoulders.

He put his hat back on and glared at me as he let me help him to the couch. I propped his ankle on one of the pillows and got an ice-pack from the mini fridge. I put it on his ankle and Token pat my head.

"I think I've been replaced. I need to know how you control Craig," he said, putting his arm around my shoulder. I laughed and Clyde got on my other side.

"Look at our little boy Token. Tweek, you are stuck with us until death does us part, okay? Or tell us how you can control him so well." He put his arm around my shoulders as well and I laughed as Craig flipped us off.

"Wait, your name is Tweek?" Craig asked and I nodded. "That makes more sense." Craig said looking as if he were to mentally me contemplating something, "Also he doesn't control me. I just need this hat fixed and I don't feel like going anywhere else really and my ankle hurts like hell." I sighed and brushed the two boys off of me and I moved over to Craig.

"Hold this," I say as I toss the ice-pack at Clyde.

"Why is it always me you throw stuff at? Why not Token or Craig!?" Clyde whined and I turned with my elbow propped up on the side of the couch.

"Because you can catch it so I don't have to worry about it hitting you, sadly, and because one of these days something I throw will hit you," I explain and watch his reaction.

He was understanding then confused the looked hurt. It was quite amusing to watch and I would love to watch him try to figure out how to take what I said but I have to help Craig.

I turn back towards Craig and roll up the cuff of his pant leg and examine his ankle.

"What the fuck are you doing, Tweek?" he exclaims, but I just ignored him as I went over to the switch and lowered the ladder.

*****

"B-be right back," I said and jumped to the floor, not bothered to use the ladder.

I went downstairs and got the first aid kit and went back up the stairs. When I climbed the ladder I didn't bother to close it up so I just went over to Craig and opened the first aid kit.

"I-It'll be fine. I need to wrap i-it and you n-need to stay off of it." I said sternly as I started to wrap his ankle and he scoffed.

"I can't believe I'm listening to you," He sighed and I rolled my eyes, closing the first aid kit and putting it on the shelf.

He sat up but kept his leg propped on the pillow.

"How are we supposed to practice if I can't move?" Craig asked Token and Token went and grabbed my guitar.

"Bring the gang up here," he said handing Craig the guitar.

He played a few chords and shrugged, "Yeah, you wanna call them over?"

Token nodded and went to the other side of the room and pulled out his phone.

"Do you play Tweek? The guitar I mean," Clyde asked me and I shrugged.

"What songs you know on the piano?" He asked and I shrugged again.

"I-I can't play that gr-great," I stutter and he laughs.

"and Craig here has a great girlfriend who he spoils to death. Both things we just said are lies. So what all can you play?" He asked and I laughed a bit before going to the piano.

"Re-request?" I ask and they shrug.

"Y'know this one?" Craig asked before starting to play a tune on the guitar.

"Mozart's S-Sonata for two p-pianos in D major," I mutter before placing my hands on the keys and slowly playing, messing up at first but quickly getting the hang of it.

When we finished they nodded at me and Token looked confused.

"I left for five seconds and you two start playing Mozart. I didn't even know you knew Mozart!" He shouted at Craig and he shrugged.

"I listen to everything," he said before playing another tune on the guitar.

I smiled and started playing with him, knowing the tune pretty well.

"What the fuck is this one?" I heard Clyde ask and I laughed.

"Sunrise Mountain," I tell him pressing one of the wrong keys accidentally.

"Anything you don't know?" He asked and I shrugged.

"If I have heard it I c-can probably play it," I explained and he nodded.

"So you could play panic at the disco?" He asked with a smirk and Craig stopped playing and looked at me questionably.

I smiled and started playing this is gospel and Clyde looked confused, "This is Gospel. I can't sing though so y-yeah this is about all I have without my set."

He raised an eyebrow, "Well try to sing, it's not like we'll judge, only one here that can sing is probably Craig. Token won't sing for us." He pouted and Token rolled his eyes.

"If I try to sing it'll probably cause an avalanche," he said and I laughed.

"S-same here," I say and Clyde crosses his arms.

"I hate both of you! Craig make them sing!" He said pointing at us and he rolled his eyes and flicked Clyde off.

"I don't feel like dying from an avalanche so no. Besides if they want to be pussies and not sing, let them," he said and I rolled my eyes.

I continued to play as they bickered and somewhere while playing I ended up playing a centuries and Emperors new clothing combined.

It didn't sound half bad to be but when the guys got quiet I stopped playing and looked up.

"Wh-what?" I asked and Clyde and Token smiled and Craig flipped me off.

"I think Jimmy is going to have fun," Clyde said and Token nodded.

"He has been looking for someone to play piano with for a year and no one has been up to his standards," Token said and Craig just flipped me off again.

"Craig agrees," Clyde said, which made Craig flip him off.

"A-a-are you guys up th-th-there?" I heard a voice stutter and Token went over to the ladder.

"One second Jimmy, grab onto the ladder I'll pull you up," he said and went over to the switch.

A boy was on the ladder had crutches and a yellow shirt and a bag over his shoulder.

"Jimmy this is Tweek, We think he might be up to your standards to play piano," Token said and the boy looked at me.

"W-w-well let's h-he-he-hear it," he said and Token nodded at me.

"Play that one song you guys were playing earlier! It sounded awesome!" Clyde said and I shook my head.

"Th-that was i-improvisation Clyde," I tell him and he raised an eyebrow.

"They made it up as they went, idiot," Craig said and Clyde nodded.

"Wh-wh-wha-what's one of y-your m-most impressive c-cl-class-classical pieces?" The boy, Jimmy, asked and I shrugged.

"I-I can do Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2 p-p-pretty well. T-Took me about a month to l-learn it." I tell him and he nods.

"H-Haven't heard of it b-b-be-be-before," he said and I took a breath before starting to play.

They guys looked bored at first, but about thirty seconds in they Clyde looked impressed.

One by one they all looked fairly impressed even Craig in his own way.

I stopped at a slower part towards the middle since it's about a seven-minute song. Clyde and Token clapped and Craig flipped me off.

"Wh-wh-wh-where'd ya find this kid?" Jimmy asked and Token walked towards me and pat my back.

"He's the foster," he said and ruffled my hair.

"W-Wait until The r-r-rest of the g-gang meet's him! I l-li-like you kid." Jimmy said and gave me a warm smile.

"W-wait, I have to meet m-more people?" I ask nervously and Clyde laughs and nods.

Just great... more people that will probably beat the shit out of me.

HEY GUYS! How are you guys liking the story so far? I'm thinking of posting another alongside this one but when I'm further into this. Any ideas about it? It doesn't need to be South Park or shipping just any ideas! Also didn't proofread so sorry for errors!

Like always Vote, comment, and all that good stuff!

Baaaiii!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 216 6
Book 2 of "My Boys' A" series! Arian was a well respected Prince of Myna. He did what was asked of him even when his father requested of him to marry...
MURDER MANSION By ALEX

Mystery / Thriller

1.8K 103 12
Who's the host? ... Who's Mansion is this? *Gun Fire* Screams filled the dining hall. DISCLAIMER ----- MATURE CONTENT AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ACTS OF M...
47.3K 1.2K 8
You get hurt for the first time in your relationship with the Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson. When he feeds you his blood to heal you, a certain ad...
184K 2.9K 25
Highest rank: #1 in Furry #1 in gayfurry Blaire, 16 years of age, he is top of his year level and is very attractive. He's also straight. What will h...