The Internship•Calum Hood AU

By b4byg3l

Ever since she was little, Cindy had always loved taking pictures,capturing a moment,creating a memory and li... More

The Internship A/N
'meet the cast'
1•"we made some crazy memories here"
2•"do you know who 5sos are?"
3•"thanks for being a fan"
4•"nice underwear.black lace is my favourite"
5•"what brought you round here to see our lame ass band"
6•"can i have this dance?"
7•"is that your girlfriend?"
8•"im just an intern"
9•"ashton irwin is DADDY"
10•"i wish i was all up in your ass"
11•"im just afraid to get hurt"
12•"didn't anyone tell you your hair looks sexy pushed back?"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
13•"theres only one calum hood darling"
14•"fuck off asian!"
IMPORTANT! please comment
16•"i forgot your dicks bigger than your brain"
17•"melanie"
18•"i have luke dick all over my mouth now"
19•"need a tissue virgin?"
20• "im sorry darling"
21•"theres something wrong"
22•"your like a red rose in a room full of white ones"
23•"make sure you follow the rules"
IMPORTANT
24• "to us"
25• "i'll miss you"
26• "it terrified me"
UPDATE
stay tuned
27• "I miss you"
!

0•"whos five save our souls?"

5K 76 41
By b4byg3l

"Come on, you really don't need that much for a 2 week vacation"

I sigh as I watch the blonde girl on the ground, my roommate to be exact, attempt to shove in a pair of white converse into the side of the busting suitcase.

"It's-nearly-in" she says, out of breath and her face is bright red but replaced with a wash of triumph for shoving the shoes in.

I roll my eyes as I comically watch my room mate on the ground with beads of sweat on her forehead.

"Sierra, there's no way in hell your getting that suitcase zipped. Just take out all the hoodies, your not gonna need them in Spain" I stifle a laugh and she turns to face me.

"No way Cindy, I'm not leaving a sock behind in this dorm room. Heck I don't even know if I'm coming back next semester, can't afford to lose anything"

I go quiet and imagine having a new roommate next semester. Although annoying, Sierra was one of the most funniest,kindest and loyal friends I've met in this school. I don't want her to leave.

It's currently 2:12 in the afternoon and the sun is splitting through the glass and shining over our now empty room. Unlike Sierra, I'm stuck here all summer. I don't have a rich boyfriend to fly me of to Spain like she does.

It's as if she read my thoughts because she's now hugging me and I breathe in the familiar scent of our detergent and her perfume.

"Even if I don't, you know we'll always be best friends" she smiles at me and returns to zipping the suitcase.

"I just wish I could get away for summer, it's gonna be so boring here on campus for 3 months" I groan.

Sierra gives me a sympathetic smile before sitting on her suitcase and calling me over to zip it.

"Hey you never know Cindy, you applied for like a billion of those jobs for photography graduates, you might get a response and you can spend summer with your little camera thingy"

Although supportive. Sierra has never understood my love for photography.

Like most girls I knew growing up, they were all into dance,singing,drama or sport. I stuck out like a sore thumb. I never wanted to sing or act and I couldn't play sport if I tried. I was so shy and taking photos of random things as a child like flowers and the clouds gave me a weird sort of purpose, like I finally had something I was good at.
I had a hobby I enjoyed and something that made me someone I guess.

I took pictures for the school newspaper in high school and I do the newsletters here at the University of Arizona. I'm bored of all that child stuff though, I want to break out of Arizona and all I've ever known and have a proper career in photography.

I did send in my applications to several companies that I could work at over summer, to gain experience and even gain a job.

Although I enjoy college. I only came to make my parents proud, I'm not interested in the boring classes I take like German. God why did I pick German!

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Sierra hands me my laptop and sits beside me, eager to see if I've got accepted for some jobs.

I sigh and unlock my laptop, already knowing the answer. Who would want a baby faced 18 year old girl with nothing but a old Nikon D7200.

As expected I scroll through my school gmail and no replies are spotted in my email, I even go as far as checking my trash. Nope, nothing.

"Sierra, this is just stupid nobody has replied" I huff as I go to close the screen down.

"No stop! Look there" Sierra jabs her finger at the tab on the top of the screen. I see a notification on my personal gmail and I shake my head.

"Sierra that's probably my brother sending me memes. Besides I applied using my school email" but I open it anyway to see what it is.

In the new section there's an email that was sent 12 hours ago and is marked under important.

I move my cursor and click on it to see that it's from someone called 'Zoe Jane Smith' and is linked to the email.

'modestmanagement@gmail.com'

I scroll my eyes down the email absorbing what is typed.

'Hello Cindy Kimberly, I am delighted to inform you that you are a winner in the 5SOS photograph competition. Using your Instagram '@cindywolfie' you and 2 others were selected out of thousands to participate in an internship as a tour photographer on the  upcoming 5SOS tour which begins on the 26th of  May until the end of summer.

You will have an opportunity to join Modest Managements photographer team and travel the world photographing concerts  and tours which is recognised by many A-list agencies and agents. If you win the job at the end of the internship you will have an already successful career as the official 5SOS tour photographer.

Please contact me on the number below to discuss flights and other accommodation concerns.

5SOS and the whole team here at Modest look forward to seeing you soon.'

My whole body freezes as I try to process what has just happened. I rack my brain in memory of me entering this competition. I have no idea what this Zoe lady is talking about.

I scroll down to see an attachment of the picture that won this competition and sure enough it's mine, it's a photograph I took a month ago at a gig in a bar a few blocks away from campus. It's one of my proudest pictures as it captures the entire vibe of the gig in one photo.

Shaking I push the laptop away as if it's red hot.

"W-what that's not me, I didn't enter no competition. who's five save our souls? Is that what 5sos stands for? What's going on!" I panic as I place my hands on my head.

"I- I might be able to answer that" Sierra squeaks and I slowly turn around to face her.

"I entered that photo in this viral competition 5 seconds of summer were doing last month. I- I just did it for fun since it's like the best picture you've took. I didn't think you were gonna get mad, I'm so sorry I shouldn't of did it without your permissi-"

I shut Sierra up with a hug and she jumps confused.

"Sierra I don't know whether to punch you or hug you. Or laugh or cry, but all I know is whoever these 5sos boys are. Their  in for a
new photographer! I- I'm so excited and shocked. I can finally make it big!" I squeal as the initial fear and confusement leaves my body.

"Thank you thank you!" I shout as I pepper my best friend with kisses all over her face, she laughs and squeaks with me.

"Sierra how do you not even know 5 seconds of summer I literally play them non stop!" Sierra laughs.

The truth is I don't really understand the difference between Sierras favourite bands. They all sound the same to me, I'm more into The Weeknd and Frank Ocean. Typical, I know.

"I have to call her! Now!" I jump up and grab my phone and quickly ring the number linked in the email.

"Hello. Zoe Smith, Modest Management, who's speaking?"

"Cindy, Cindy Kimberly. I won the contest" I shut my eyes and try to breathe normally without shouting down the phone again.

"I've been expecting a call from you! Your one of the boys favourite photos in the contest. Now let's get into details"

••••••••
Helloooo. as u may know I'm putting promises on hold because I seriously don't know how I want the story to go and I'm finding it hard to keep up with the initial plot of the story :(
But I think this story will be alot better because I feel like it has a new better feel to it lol'
Let me know if u want more chapters!! (0 reads lmfao)
-s🍓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 360 44
"Luke it looks like you've seen a ghost." "That's because I'm staring at one." ♡ He was told that she died, so how could she possibly be standing ri...
110K 2.8K 46
"Promise me you'll be fine?" She said as the two of held onto each other's hands for dear life. "I'll be just fine." I said kissing her hand and reas...
96.2K 2.5K 36
'Hey Megan, got tickets for your friend and you for 5SOS. I'm going with you guys as you needed an 18+ person, so you better be nice to me the next f...
45.7K 1K 82
Olivia Had A Normal Life. She Goes To High School, Plays Basketball, Has A Couple Friends But That Goes Down The Drain When She Starts Listening to M...