The Quest

Από delusional_wanderer

Alannah is no stranger to adventure, having been raised by the wizard, Gandalf the Grey. Having little memor... Περισσότερα

Prologue: The tale of Galadhel & Alatar
The Quest: Chapter 1
The Quest: Chapter 2
The Quest: Chapter 3
The Quest: Chapter 4
The Quest: Chapter 5
The Quest: Chapter 6
The Quest: Chapter 7
The Quest: Chapter 8
The Quest: Chapter 9
The Quest: Chapter 10
The Quest: Chapter 11
The Quest: Chapter 12
The Quest: Chapter 13
The Quest: Chapter 14
The Quest: Chapter 15
The Quest: Chapter 16
The Quest: Chapter 17
The Quest: Chapter 18
The Quest: Chapter 19
The Quest: Chapter 20
The Quest: Chapter 21
The Quest: Chapter 22
The Quest: Chapter 23
The Quest: Chapter 24
The Quest: Chapter 25
The Quest:Chapter 26
The Quest: Chapter 27
The Quest: Chapter 28
The Quest: Chapter 29
The Quest: Chapter 31
The Quest: Chapter 32
The Quest: Chapter 33
The Quest: Chapter 34
The Quest: Chapter 35
The Quest: Chapter 36
The Quest: Chapter 37
The Quest: Chapter 38
The Quest: Chapter 39
The Quest: Chapter 40
The Quest Chapter 41
The Quest: Chapter 42
The Quest: Chapter 43
The Quest Chapter 44
The Quest Chapter 45
The Quest Chapter 46
The Quest Chapter 47
The Quest: Chapter 48
The Quest Chapter 49
The Quest Chapter 50
The Quest: Chapter 51
THE QUEST: Chapter 52
Epilogue: We're here

The Quest: Chapter 30

6.1K 187 10
Από delusional_wanderer

***Wedding night romance and smut to ensue....*** Leave me a review!

Legolas quietly opened the door to what was now his and Alannah's room and locked it behind him before walking up the petal adorned stairs. As he walked into the room, he noticed his quarters were empty and the curtains leading to the balcony were slightly parted as they fluttered from the night's breeze. He smoothed his silk tunic before slightly opening the curtains to peer outside. Legolas felt his heart leap in his chest when he saw her standing there, looking out over the balcony. The silks around Alannah's body fluttered as the night winds begin to move, accentuating her curves. He watched in silence as her long, dark waves moved with the breeze, exposing the back of her bare neck. To Legolas, it was as if he was walking into a dream as he stepped outside onto the balcony to join her.

"Hervess nin." (My wife) Legolas whispered as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. She leaned her head back onto his chest, placing her hands on his.

"Hervenn nin."(My husband) Alannah replied, turning her head to look at him. He cocked his eyebrow at her response, impressed with how much of their language she had spoken fluently that night.

"You're learning very fast meleth nin, you make the language of our people sound as if it was the most beautiful song." Legolas complimented as he kissed the crook of her neck. His long hair fell on her shoulders, causing her to squirm at the slight tickling sensation. The wind began to pick up, bringing a chill to settle on Alannah's skin. She shivered in his arms, quickly realizing the thin silks were not suitable for the night's weather. Legolas ran his hand under the sleeve of her robe, feeling the goosebumps growing on her skin.

"Let's go inside, the night grows cold." Legolas suggested. Alannah inhaled a deep breath of the cool night air into her lungs before turning to join him, bidding it to calm her nerves for what was to come. Once inside, Legolas pulled the curtains to the balcony tight to ensure the cold wind wouldn't interfere with their wedding night.

Alannah stepped into the large bedroom rubbing her arms to warm herself. She flickered her eyes to the bed, suddenly feeling more nervous than ever. Alannah looked down, forgetting that you can see right through her silks and somehow, she felt barer than she ever felt with him. Unsure of what exactly he should do, Legolas walked up to her and softly kissed her on the lips before lifting the diadem off her head and sitting it on a nearby table. He followed by removing his own and laying it beside hers.

As he turned back to her, nervousness began to roll off Alannah in waves. Legolas glanced at the bed, the blankets already downturned for them as a crackling fire warmed the bedroom in the nearby fireplace. He grasped her hand and led her to the bed, gently pulling her down to sit beside him.

"You can deny me tonight meleth nin. We don't have to consummate our marriage right away, I can sense your uneasiness." He spoke soothingly as he ran his fingers through her long hair. Alannah quickly shook her head, suddenly feeling ashamed that she was spoiling such an important night for them.

"No, I won't deny you. I won't lie, I am a little nervous, but I want this." Alannah replied. "I want you."

Legolas ran his hand up and down her back before quickly walking to a nearby table covered in various foods and drink. He poured them each a small glass of wine and brought it over to her, hoping it would ease the nerves for both of them. Alannah sipped the wine as she snuggled closer to him, noticing the familiar notes of the drink as that of the fine Dorwinian blend his father often imported.

"Do you feel better meleth nin?" Legolas asked, noticing she had finished before him. Alannah nodded and set the glass on the bedside table. Legolas sat his unfinished wine beside hers before standing, offering her his outstretched hand. She took it curiously, unsure of what he had planned.

"Dance with me, Alannah." Legolas purred. Alannah stood close to him, letting him wrap his arms around her waist. There was no music as they swayed softly in each other arms, only the sounds of their bare feet brushing against the stone floor. "Pretend the world doesn't exist." He whispered, as he did the night they danced under the stars in Rohan. Alannah moved closer to him, their bodies now flush against each other. They could feel the heat beginning to rise between them the longer they danced, the early beginnings of the fire destined to combust and bring utter desolation to their inhibitions.

Alannah closed her eyes as she stopped moving with Legolas, feeling it was time to make the next move. She moved her fingers to his tunic and began to slowly untie it, unable to disguise her shaking hands. Legolas watched as her trembling hands freed his tunic and pushed it off his shoulders. She held his tunic in her hands, but Legolas took it from her and released it, uncaring of where it landed on the floor.

She began to untie her own robe before Legolas lovingly moved her hands away, so he could have the honor. He slid the silk down her arms, revealing the sheer gown beneath it. His eyes ran over her body as the silk clung to her form, able to make out the obviousness of her nudity beneath. Softly, he pressed his lips to hers as he hooked his thumbs beneath the straps and slid it down her body. He pulled back from the kiss to gaze over her as she stood bare in front of him.

"Le bainon." (You're beautiful) Legolas murmured as he lifted her into his arms, carrying her across the room and carefully laid her on the bed. Alannah felt more exposed than ever as she lay bare in front of him but kept her eyes locked on his as he untied his pants and let them fall around his feet. He stepped out of them and joined her on the bed to lay close beside her. Legolas placed his hand on her cheek, looking into her green eyes before devouring her in a deep kiss. Alannah parted her lips, allowing their tongues to massage against each other while Legolas's hand moved slowly down her neck to find her breast. He moved his thumb softly over her nipple before replacing it with his mouth, determined to bring her as much pleasure as he could. She moaned softly at the pleasurable sensation of his tongue gliding over her tight nub, and he quickened his pace before moving to the other side to give them equal attention and adoration.

Alannah pulled his face back up to hers, pressing her mouth to his feverishly. His hardness pressed into her thigh, so she carefully slid her hand down to stroke his length. Legolas moaned as her hand made contact, growing more aroused as she moved her hand carefully up and down his shaft. His hand quickly moved between her thighs to caress her growing wetness. He caught her moan in his kiss, swallowing her pleasure as his fingers moved deftly against her clit. His kiss grew deeper the more wet she became, and he moaned in response, receiving pleasure from her own. Her arousal quickly awakened beneath his fingertips, arching her back as she stirred beneath him.

He took his time touching her, becoming as familiar with her femininity as possible in his efforts to discover what brought her the most gratification. After some time, Legolas slowly moved himself between her legs and propped himself up on his elbows, resting his hands on the sides of her cheeks. Her green eyes shone with love and excitement, tinted with a hint of fear.

"We'll take it slow meleth nin. Are you ready?" He breathed, staring into her eyes seriously. Alannah held onto his wrist beside her head, taking a deep breath as she leaned her head up and kissed his soft lips.

"I'm ready." She whispered as she lay her head back onto the pillow, feeling as ready as she could be. Legolas moved his free hand between them, guiding his shaft to her entrance. He lowered his lips to hers before pushing himself slowly inside her, moaning loudly at the pleasurable tightness. Alannah winced in pain as he entered her, feeling herself tearing to accommodate his considerable size. A few tears fell from the sides of her eyes, but Legolas was quick to kiss them away. The faint scent of blood quickly came and went as Legolas held himself inside her, unmoving while he silently cursed himself for causing her such pain.

"Are you alright?" He asked breathlessly. "Tell me when you're ready, meleth nín." Alannah noticed she had dug her fingernails deep into his wrist and shakily moved her hand to his waist. She nodded her head after a moment, remembering that the pain would end soon and give way to ecstasy as was promised. Legolas rolled his hips, pushing himself further into her before pulling back. Alannah held onto him tightly as he moved above her, the pain that was once so prominent beginning to ease with each one of Legolas's slow, tender thrusts. Legolas was careful not to bare his weight on her, allowing himself feeling weightless as he moved on top of her. He held back his moans as a bit of guilt nudged at him that he felt nothing but pleasure while she felt discomfort. Legolas began to slow his already slow pace to a stop, so she could take a break and try again later before a quiet
moan escaped Alannah's lips. He paused, searching her face for any warning that he should stop. Instead, she smiled softly, finally feeling the promised ecstasy after the pain. Slowly, Alannah shifted her hips upwards to his and pulled his head down to hers. At first it was only a kiss but soon her hands were in his hair, her legs were wrapped around him, her mouth hungry for his taste. It was as if the cords of her restraint had snapped and she had to have him.

Legolas was surprised by the sudden change between them as he pushed his himself deeper into her, restarting the slow rhythm once more. Alannah felt herself stretch around him as he sunk his thick length deep within, her head leaning back into the pillow. Legolas ran his tongue slowly along her throat as he continued his movements, desperate to taste the beads of sweat that began to form on her skin. The candlelight danced across her skin, appearing regal and ethereal as she lay beneath him. Alannah bit her lip, trying to stifle her sounds of pleasure.

"I want to hear you meleth nin." Legolas softly grunted. "It matters not if anyone hears us now." He managed to choke out between slow thrusts. Soon, the room was filled with their moans and cries of ecstasy with wild abandon. Alannah held on to him tightly as she felt a deep stirring within her. Legolas soon found that secret spot inside her, causing her moans to grow louder. He angled his hips while continuing his pace even as she began to come undone, giving her pleasure as equally as he took his own.

Alannah's moans filled the room as she was hit with waves of ecstasy, rolling over her as if a powerful tide threatened to sweep her away. She tightened her legs around Legolas's waist while he interlocked his hand into hers. He couldn't help but to smile as he watched her climax, his intentions already set on making her come again.

As she came down from the high of her orgasm, Legolas cautiously quickened his pace. He pumped himself in and out of her, feeling that soon his own fate would soon be the same as hers. Alannah's center tightened around his length, causing him to moan in response as he felt her about to climax once more. Their end came to them without warning as Legolas placed his hand on her cheek to stare into her eyes while his thumb grazed her swollen bottom lip, the heat spreading over their skin like a wildfire that was impossible to contain. He spilled himself into her with a low cry of pleasure, burying his head into the dark waves of her hair. The sound of her ecstasy was the most delightful music he had ever heard as she whimpered into his neck. He continued to move, dragging out their pleasure until it had softened into a gentle comfort.

"I love you Legolas." Alannah whispered as they held each other motionless. Legolas pushed a few stray hairs from her face, smiling as he noticed a slight change in her voice confirming their union.

"I love you too meleth nin." He responded. He pressed his lips softly to hers as he gently pulled himself out and lay close beside her. Alannah felt her eyes growing heavy as Legolas pulled the plush blankets over the both of them. He cradled her body to his as they drifted to sleep, their souls now joined, and their hearts beating the same rhythm that would forever be set for all eternity.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

135K 3.3K 70
On a rainy night, Emeryn seeks out Thorin Oakenshield at the Prancing Pony. Having been sent by Gandalf himself, she convinces the Prince to reclaim...
70.9K 1.7K 59
Rey and Rhy, two sisters abandoned on the miserable planet of Jakku by their parents. They both have long, dark hair and dark brown eyes. But the sim...
Tombstone; D.H. Από Ashley

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

38.2K 1.1K 26
TOMBSTONE FANFICTION As Doc's health is at an all time low, Wyatt resorts to contacting his neice Joanna, a nurse, to care for his friend. But when s...
22.4K 551 22
Dahlia Ironfoot, daughter of Dain, was Prince Thorin's betrothed. But that was all before Smaug the dragon attacked the Dwarven kingdom of Erebor an...