Abandoned - Negan's daughter...

By chloe_riggs_imagine

"There is a lot of things you don't know about me, Carl." "I know Blair, but please let me in. Why can't you... More

Chapter One - Rules
Chapter Three - Save Yourself
Chapter Four - Alexandria
Chapter Five - Vanilla
Chapter Six - Best of me
Chapter Seven - Love?
Chapter Eight - Don't say goodbye
Chapter Nine - The Guilt
Chapter Ten - Drowning
Chapter Eleven - Home
Chapter Twelve - The Ledge
Chapter Thirteen - Guns
Chapter Fourteen - Maroon Blood
Chapter Fifteen - Physical
Chapter Sixteen - The Hilltop
Chapter Seventeen - Trusting
Chapter Eighteen - Cocky
Chapter Nineteen - Danger
Chapter Twenty - The Secrets Revealed
Chapter Twenty-one - Deserve?
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Closet
Chapter Twenty-four - Sanctuary
Chapter Twenty-five - Sing me a song
Chapter Twenty-six - The Iron
Chapter Twenty-seven - Family Members
Chapter Twenty-eight - Piece of shit
Chapter Twenty-nine - Lost cause
Chapter Thirty - Accuse
Chapter thirty-one - Don't drink
Chapter thirty-two - Taken
Chapter thirty-three - Camera
Chapter Thirty-four - Sasha...
Chapter Thirty-five - The Fog
Chapter Thirty-six - The Scan
Chapter Thirty-seven - Blame
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Happiness
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Time has come
Chapter Forty - Our World
Chapter Forty-one - I'm sorry
Chapter Forty-two - A fault

Chapter Two - Grace

657 18 0
By chloe_riggs_imagine

Song of the chapter - Don't forget about me by CLOVES

Blair

"LIGHTS OUT!" I heard coming from down the halls. It was about midnight, maybe later and everyone was sleeping. Well, except from me and Dwight. Dwight was keeping guard for tonight. He was the only thing that stood between me and my escape tonight. I pulled my jumper over my head and put my hood up. 

Of course Dwight will know it's me but I need to be sneaky about this. If I get caught again, I will be beat, or worse, dead. My father would immediately kill me. His rules are making me leave this place. So are the people too. 

I sighed deeply and prepared myself to roam the halls of darkness. I switched my light off and grabbed my torch that I left on my dresser. I slowly creaked open my door and searched my surroundings for anyone like my father. I looked to the right and seen Dwight sitting on the floor with his bow and arrow beside him. 

The door creaked and I winced at the sound. Please, please, please god no. "Who's there?" I heard his voice and I crouched down behind a wall. His light was aiming right towards me and I could hear his boots clatter on the ground as he became closer and closer to me. 

"HEY!" He yelled once again and I didn't say a word. I kept my breaths to myself and flash light turned off. He was about a few inches away from me. I need to react fast, come on. I slowly slid my knife out from my boot and gripped it between my fingers. 

Just as he was about to turn the corner, I swung my knife around and stabbed him directly in the shin. he grunted in pain and fell to the ground. He gripped his leg as I climbed on top of him and punched him in the face with the base of my gun. "BITCH!" He groaned and punched me directly on the cheek. 

With the force, I fell back and felt my cheek throbbing immediately. He pointed his bow and arrow right between my eyes after he shakily got up from the ground. With the flash light beaming, I squinted my eyes and put my hands up. "Trying to escape, I should've known." he chuckled to himself. Just as he was about to let go of that arrow he was cut off with a blow to the head. 

I gasped and he fell to the ground unconscious. A girl my age was behind him and she was the one who knocked him out. She had blonde short hair with a denim jacket on and jeans. She reached her hand out for me and I stared at her. "Come on we need to go now!" She yelled and I immediately gripped her hand. 

She pulled me off of the ground and we both ran towards the wooden plate on the ground. We both knelt down and she lifted the plate. IN the distance I could hear multiple people and one of those people was my father. "GO!" She yelled and I crouched down into the hole, crawling into the distance where I could at least see some kind of light. 

I heard her hurried footsteps behind me and I walked faster. Finally it came to an end and all that was in our way, was a metal fence. I sat down on the muddy ground and smacked my foot against the metal, again and again, until it finally swung off. 

"Come on!" I yelled and I crawled out of the hole, standing up and turning around to hold out my hand for this girl. She gladly accepted my hand and I pulled her off of the ground. She sighed deeply and we both looked into the distance where my home was lit up with lamps from everyone waking up inside due to me and this girl. 

"this way, come on." She sighed and we both walked into the woods, away from the saviors. Away from this hell. I beamed the flash light in front of us and kept my knife handy to get out. She had a grip on her gun and searched the dark woods for walkers. To be honest I don't know what is scarier. 

Inside with the saviors or out here, with them. Both is the exact same to me. I heard multiple branches snapping around us and my eyes finally laid upon a lone walker. Only one, thank god. "There." She spoke and stopped in her tracks as it stumbled towards us. "I'll get it." I said and handed over my flash light to her. 

I pulled out my knife, since it was dark and I didn't want to attract more to us due to the sound of the gun. I walked up to it and kicked it directly in the back of the knee, making it tumble to the ground. I held one hand on it's shoulder and the other with my knife. With one swift move, I impaled my knife into it's skull and it was out like a light. 

She nodded at me as I stood up on my two feet again. I sighed and brushed off the dirt from my jeans, continuing our journey away from that place. I grabbed my flash light from the girl and pointed it in front of us. "How come I never seen you before in that hell hole?" She asked and I stared at my feet as we still walked. 

"I was very known but, I don't know how you didn't. I'm Negan's daughter, everyone has heard of me." I said and she stared at me. "Your Blair Jones?" She asked and her Gray eyes stared at me like I was a piece of gold. "Unfortunately, yes." I answered and she sighed. "Yeah I mean I understand. Like not only the things he's done to other people but me too." She spoke and I felt heart broken. 

I didn't want this girl to tell me what he has done to her because I could already guess what he had done. I felt so helpless and sad that I could let this happen to girls my age and other women too. It's awful that I can't do anything to help this situation. I don't know if this has messed her up emotionally or physically but I didn't question any further. 

"So, what's your name?" I asked and she smiled slightly. "I'm Grace." "Just Grace?" I questioned her and she chuckled slightly. "Yeah, Just Grace." She smiled and we continued our journey talking about how things were before and if they were any worse than now and the answer to me was no. It was the same. 

But Grace had a wonderful life and I was jealous of the life she had before this. It sounded like she had a beautiful family and an amazing school experience well, from what she can remember. 

"Here. We should start up a fire and wait till morning before we continue walking." She said and I nodded as she dumped her backpack onto the ground with all the sticks and leaves. "I'll fine some sticks." She said. walking away slightly, finding some wood. Grace had given me permission to search her bag for a lighter and I did so. 

She moved further and further away from our area but not too far. I could still see the flash light in the distance from where she was. As I dug deep into her bag I finally came across the lighter and I flicked it, sparking it up. Yes, It works. Thank god. Just as I was about to zip up her bag. a photo came across into my eye sight.

I searched to see where Grace was and she was still looking for more sticks. I slowly pulled out the picture and examined it. A blonde girl who was Grace, was smiling happily with her mom and dad. Her mom was double of her but had short brown hair. Her father on the other hand, had a massive black cross through his face and I wondered, why? Why would Grace cross out her fathers face. From everything she had said about her family, it sounded like everything I would ever want.

I gently slipped the picture back into her bag and zipped it back up, throwing it back to the side. I heard branches snapping behind me and I quickly turned around seeing Grace walking up to me with a bundle of sticks in her hands. I smiled at the sight of warmth and she smiled too, chucking the sticks into the middle of us. 

Finally, me and Grace got the fire up and started and we both sat across from each other. Many thoughts crossed my mind as I stared at the flaming fire. Is there a sanctuary somewhere else out here? Will there be a good one who won't keep me as a slave and hostage? And what is Grace finding or doing out here for now?

"Do you ever think what it feels like, dying?" She asked, breaking the silence and I looked up at her still staring into the fire. The fire gave me a good glimpse of her face and she was naturally pretty. I wondered what she was gonna do from now on. Then again, I don't know either. 

"I do, all the time. It'll happen but we never know when Grace." I answered honestly and she nodded, understanding what I said was true. We will all die but we never know when. It could be right around the corner. "I guess so. It's just weird to think that, someday we will become one of those things or dead. But luckily we get a choice." She said and I understood everything she said. 

I stared back down at the fire and she followed the same move. "Grace, can I ask you something?" I said and she shot her eyes up at me. "Of course." She said and I sighed. "What is your plan for out here?" I asked and she scoffed slightly. "Does anyone really have a plan for coming out here?" She smirked and chuckled slightly. That was the most honest thing I've ever heard. 

"But umm... I think I'm going to find my mom. I know she's out there, somewhere. I just don't know where. I know it's close, I can feel it but... I can't at the same time." She admitted and I nodded. something inside of me was so upset that Grace didn't want to stick with me but I completely understand that she needs to reunite with her family. 

"I think... Something like that is real. Your mom is still out there and you are going to see her again." I smiled and she smiled back. "Thank you Blair." She said and yawned. "I'll keep watch for a bit, get some sleep." I said and she looked up at me. "Are you sure? Only for an hour or so." "I'll be fine." I admitted and smiled at her. Grace immediately laid down on her bag and finally got some shut eye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 5K 43
"All hope is lost Carl." "Not for you it's not."
4.7K 46 20
Just a female obsessed with Carl. Requests closed:( Started: Feb 5, 2023 Ended: March 10-20th
70.4K 1.7K 45
I am fine with the way my life is. I'm fine with the Saviors constantly bugging me. I'm also fine with keeping secrets from people I know and trust...
1.3M 31.9K 58
"We will survive this world, together." "Promise?" "I promise."