Can Love Be A Sin?.....

Da shachiseth

Warning:"Do Not Read" If you do not believe in love between two human beings and if you believe that attracti... Altro

Can Love Be A Sin?....
Chapter 1 Something Exciting Will Happen Today
Chapter 2 Sinful Lust
Chapter 3 First Heartwarming Conversation
Chapter 5 Go Have Fun!
Chapter 6 Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 7 I Like Her! I might...
Chapter 8 Spend A Night With Me
Chapter 9 You Are My Bestest Friend
Chapter 10 I Kissed A Girl
Chapter 11 It Is Love
Chapter 12 Emotional Meltdown
Chapter 13 Whistling While Missing
Chapter 14 It's An Out of The World Experience
Chapter 15 I Want To Break Free
Chapter 16 Scars
Chapter 17 Wedding Without Bells
Chapter 18 Honeymoon
Chapter 19 Reliving The Past
Chapter 20 Misunderstandings
Chapter 21Judgements
Chapter 22 Heartbreak
Chapter 23 Turn Of Events
Chapter 24 Grief And Pain
Chapter 25 A Little More Than A Friend
Chapter 26 $ex- A Distraction
Chapter 27 Evening Date
Chapter 28 Darkness And Ray Of Light
Chapter 29 Together With Family
Chapter 30 Running Away
Chapter 31 Few Days; Just Few
Chapter 32 Forbidden Love
Chapter 33 Answers; How We Crave For Them!

Chapter 4 Will You Be My Friend?

245 13 7
Da shachiseth

A/N: I know I have been a bitch not answering to your messages, not replying to the comments, worst of all not thanking my lovely followers but all I can say is apologies, sorry and forgiveness…

My life has taken a 360 degree flip Only thing that is keeping me sane is my 15-minute schedule each day for writing

and I am extremely, totally and utterly busy.

This and again limited Internet are the reasons of my social network inactiveness and again delay of upload.

YES!!!! This is a different genre and I AM NOT going to stop writing this story whether anybody likes it or not.

So please my sweetest readers please support me and keep reading. You are the lifeline of the story, the rock that keeps me steady during my trying and challenging times that I m facing yet cannot share with you guys.

So for now…

Keep reading, comment and vote only if you like itJ

Chapter 4

“Will You Be My Friend?”

Breath in…

Breath out.

Relax.

Count five four three two one and relax.

Smile.

Let all the thoughts invade your mind.

Don’t panic, just relax, and breathe,

Let that smile be a part of your face.

Smile all your worries and stress away.

Breathe in breathe out…

Ro smiles as she finishes her half an hour meditation.

Ro is glad that she could do it without any hampering. It was a full on.

She has been living to the fullest these days; acceptance yes acceptance was what did wonders. She has accepted that D is amazing and she is attracted towards her.

So what?

That was never problem. Hatred is wrong

 Love isn’t and there is nothing illegal about it and they can always be friends.

‘Ooomph” she sighs as she wolf whistles with a combination of words “friends” that erupts from her mouth.

“Your cab is her ma’am” the intercom calls and gives one thorough look at the mirror image looking back at her

She has been a changed person since D invaded her thoughts, her mind and her office. Yes she’s the favorite of the entire staff.

But Ro didn’t mind at all. With the charming personality and the colorful character that is blunt and outspoken taking no shit from others yet polite and smiling, she is a friendship magnet.

She checks her nails that were manicured yesterday, hair that went for a spa treatment and yes nicely pampered skin with skin polishing treatment.

She likes what she sees in the mirror and the entire credit goes to D.

She tries to imitate her but in a right way because her beauty is way beyond hers and she was natural unlike Ro yet “Presentation is important” didn’t she mention this in the office’s green book.

She opens the cab door and smiles at the driver who is shocked to see a different person altogether unlike other days when she wears a sunshade and sits back on the passenger street.

‘Office” she’d order and Goofy the driver would nod

So as usual Ro repeated “office” and Goofy nodded obediently.

“Relax goofy” Ro tapped on 18 years old’s shoulder who was also a part time cab driver. Ro knew about it that he’d serve as a driver in the morning and go for a night school later therefore she always preferred him for her ride rather than buying her own car. And again with a different story when her father was a series of instruction when he was teaching her drive at the age of sixteen rather he even scolded and slapped her twice for her arrears in driving

But she was learning yeah!

She was a rebel. She could never take any abuse even if it was out of love or corrections. Since then she gave up on driving.

She did not want to!

“Take me to a nearby Archie Cards gallery before you drop me to office.” Ro finished with Goofy.

“Its 9:30 am ma’am” Goofy found the need to say since Ro was always a punctual.

“Things can wait” Ro waved her hands air quoting as she sat back leaning her head on the backrest of the back seat enjoying for the first time.

Moving around the counters with printed mugs that said Friends forever to t-shirts that read Best friends and broken hearts in two chains that had friends carved on them, what amused Ro was the cards; various numerous hundreds of colorful cards each with different stances and meaning and yet so heartwarming and beautiful.

She picked the one with minimal words and the one in which two very young girls were hugging each other and air kissing at the beach.

The only quote said rather asked “Will you be my friend forever?

This card means a lot to Ro. She put in a lot of effort and emotions while buying it. In fact while paying for the card too she was in dilemma if this was the right thing to do.

Then brushing off those negative thoughts or doubts she simply gave a rough sigh as she picked up one of the gel pens from the counter and scribbled on it hurriedly before she changes her mind ‘from Ro to D

Lots of love’ and sealed it with a glue before any second thoughts would make her change her mind.

She had been thinking a lot last night whether to give it or not?

Will D take it other wise?

What would others say?

Should she give it to entire staff? But that would spoil the whole intention; wouldn’t It?

So finally after handing few bills to the vendor she rushes towards her ride running away from her thoughts and excited to start her day with D around.

The bubble that Ro had stuffed herself in for the entire ride bursted when the brakes screeched to a sudden halt.

They had reached office and like usual Goofy got down to open her door and Ro could exit but Ro was shocked with her mouth hanging open, the clenching and contricction on the left side of her chest giving her unnerving sensations as she watched the couple getting intimate on the street itself, a show for all the onlookers.

Ro did not miss two teenage girls giggling as they cupped their mouths at the display of affection by the two.

Ro who had to squint earlier with her hand cupped above her eyes could now clearly see the girl having PDA in open with the guy,

He had pulled D close to him almost bumping her delicate bosoms on his hairy chest that was visible as he’d left front two buttons undone, his hands slowly traveling down from her white skinned neck to her back with her neck so deep for him to enjoy and so did he not missed circling his thumb between the rim of her blouse and the naked skin as he murmured sweet things to her and letting their lips brush once in while and D paying full attention to him as her short almost invisible laughter erupted every few seconds. She actually enjoyed being with this guy.

Ro was glued to the ground; even the screeching of the car that she rode on did not take her attention. She felt something crippling inside her and heavens felt loose as the guy finally pulled D for a deep kiss and D succumbed to him immediately. The guy’s hands traveling down from her back to lower back and then cupping the balls of her ass. Ro could actually clearly see and hear the moan that surpassed D’s mouth as she slow stepped towards her office trying to take in what was happening in front of her. She did all that she had in her to look away from the couple who were making out like there was no tomorrow to come.

Murmuring something like “do not have rooms for such a thing” to “behaving like teenage jerks” cursing something in her mouth as she fiddled with her hands as she crossed the couple, her each step a determination act that she would so not spare D for her display of act right under the office building.

Though Ro knew that she was not to be guarded by her rules and regulations outside the office premises still Ro was so affected by the site that lay in front of her that her entire brain was clogged on somehow snapping at D for doing this to her.

‘Wait wait wait! What did she do to you?’  Ro’s conscious self questioned her but she ignored.

Rather she wanted to ignore everything and forget all. She wanted to ignore the start of the day, the friendship card shopping, her feelings for the same gender, and her affection towards the oblivion. She wanted to ignore all.

Ignorance had enveloped her in such a way that she actually ignored the call of her name that were reaching her ears but not registered by her brain.

Pressing the Upper arrow button of the already present lift she waited for the same to arrive when a neatly manicured and colorfully polished hand stopped her.

“Ro ma’am” she huffed because of her small sprint “I have been calling you thrice. Where are you?” ‘Me.. umm.. Yes. I was thin…” Ro only mumbled and could not phrase any words that could decently explain her situation.

Ro looked at the tightly snuggled hand around her arms that was affecting the chills in her body when a guy who was making out badly with D came into the view.

Hugging D from behind holding her tight to himself in way that their bodies touched each other tight, his other hand resting on the bare stomach from the waist of her low vest blue denim, her red tank top giving full access to her.

“Meet Joe, my husband” D introduced him to Ro “Ro ma’am my strict and disciplinarian boss”

While his one hand was busy shaking with Ro’s she did not miss his other hand still on D’s waist and trying to dig into the belt band of her denims exploring the soft skin inside.

“D is all praise about you” Joe complimented but Ro just couldn’t take in with the intimacy that they both were displaying putting small butterfly kisses on each other faces, Ro even felt like gaging. Yet she chose the best suitable option according to her persona as she turned into a curt boss again and said, “I am in hurry. Got some urgent work and D I too need you in my cabin in a few.”

Giving one bottom to top intimidating look to Joe she stepped on the lift.

Joe raised his eyebrows at D wondering about the rude and snide behavior of the boss interrogating reasons with his expressions.

“Attitude” D answered taking a deep sigh and she added ‘But she is a gem, a jelly at heart’ She buttoned one of the buttons of his formal green shirt and tapped on his chest enjoying the feeling of his toned muscles beneath, proud that he was able to maintain his fab body even after five years of their marriage, she gives him a light peck on his lips obviously disappointing Joe who is always hungry for more, a certified pervert but the sudden change of expression by Ro was bothering D and she wanted to reach to her in time or she’d have to face the wrath of it.

Also she is worried about the return of old Ro. Ro was a changed person last few days, she’d smile often, talk polite and often crack jokes making others laugh.

Today when Joe volunteered to drop her to her office she was a bit too excited because she wanted two important people in her life to meet and befriends, somehow it felt important to

her but Ro being Ro blew it up.

Probably she was in her periods.

D giggled on her own thoughts as she knocked on the glass doors of Ro’s office.

Ro was a same Ro that she’d met on her initial days of joining her job busy with her work, dragged in her laptop and surrounded with the files, a cold green tea laying besides her table.

D tried her best not to bother her much, a little spark and she would erupt like a huge firecracker.

She obediently and humbly followed all the instructions embarked by Ro.

By the end of the evening D couldn’t take it any more.

Determinately taking a deep sigh and convicted to follow what she’d thought though it was dangerous waking up the sleeping tigress/bitch, she chuckled at her thoughts but somehow Ro’s distasteful attitude towards both the staff and herself was killing her. She hadn’t even had lunch. Bless her to have noticed it.

She marches towards Ro’s office with a cup of steaming mocha coffee that matched both their relationship, a li’l bit bitter as they get back to each other, lots of flavor of concern, steaming fumes were Ro’s harsh attitude and D’s fear of being rejected or insulted and the chocolate sidetrack was the admiration and attraction that both of them had for each other.

“Good eveninnnnngggggg Ro ma’am” she said it in a sing-a song voice.

“I never asked for you” Ro said emotionlessly, her head still dug into the account books that she was calculating. She had removed a copy from the computer a kind of double check to make sure that no one was manipulating with the accounts; a kind of her ‘quest to perfection’ in her work.

The strong aroma of coffee made her lift her head but the cheerier face that shouted ‘I m beautiful’ was enough to push her back into the files.

‘Thanks but I don’t need it” she dragged herself to work.

“No no excuses” D doesn’t realize how she achieved that guts to do what she was doing as she lifted Ro from her seat and pulled her out from the little invisible dungeon that Ro had made around her.

“I know what you need at the moment’ D said and her energetic demeanor surprised Ro in a positive way and when the ends of Ro's lips twitched D knew that was the moment, right time to hammer the hot iron and she hugged Ro.

She actually hugged Ro and Ro melted into her touch.

Ro couldn’t help but hug her back…..

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

189 0 31
Rosaline Chevalier is the seventeen year old daughter of the devil. Along with her five brothers and one sister, they are charged with finding souls...
7.4K 583 22
Rosaline is a normal school girl. She isn't popular, she isn't unpopular. She isn't beautiful, she isn't ugly. One thing she was, though, was extreme...
721K 17.1K 58
(Be warned!! Grammatical errors! Written when I was 13 years old just can't find myself to delete it. Hope you enjoy it anyway :) Claire Dawson is...
355K 11.9K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...