A team

By thirlwallsbows_

Perrie Edwards sees something, well, someone that she can't get out of her mind on her way home from work. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Hi again

Chapter 4

3.9K 133 10
By thirlwallsbows_

PERRIES POV

I walked out of the bathroom to let Jade shower and sat on the sofa. I could feel them watching me. What's causing this feeling for Jade? Whenever I touch her she sends an electrical current through my body. I've only known her for 2 days but I really just want to help her, there's something about her that just draws me in- Perrie stop thinking like that.

"Perrie why are you blushing?" Jesy asked pulling me away from my thoughts.

"What? I'm not blushing. Am I blushing?" I put my hands on my cheeks.

"Aw perr, what happened?" Leigh smiled, cuddling closer to Jesy.

"I cleaned her cuts and showed her how to work the shower, she thanked me and kissed my cheek"

"Awwww!" She smiled. Leigh always has been a hopeless romantic, which works perfectly because Jesy does a lot of romantic things for her. I swear they're like the cutest couple ever.

"So, why did you bring her back here? I'm not being rude I'm just curious" Jesy asked.

"She got attacked by some drunk 'cause she wouldn't sleep with him" Leigh sighed sadly "someone was running towards me and I got a little scared so walked quicker but then she shouted of me"

"So she talks now?"

"yeah, I guess she trusts me" I smiled. The bathroom door opened and she was wearing my clothes.

"Enjoy that?" Leigh smiled at her.

"Yeah thank you" she smiled back.

"I'll show you to your room" I stood up and she looked at me confused "your not going back out there, I don't want you getting hurt again" I waved for her to follow me, which she did.

"You sure Perrie?" She asked.

"Of course I am, this way I know your safe" I sat down on Leigh-Anne's old bed.

"How could I ever repay you for all this?" She smiled brightly.

"You can gimme a hug" I opened my arms. She gladly wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head in my chest. I pulled her so she was sitting on my knee.

"Your an angel you know that right?" She looked up at me.

"I have been told that" I laughed, the cutest little giggle escaped her mouth. "Okay, so you get some sleep. I'll be on the sofa watching tv with them if you need me" I smiled putting her down on the bed.

"Okay, thanks for all of this" she smiled.

"You can stop thanking me you know"

"But still this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me"

"I'm glad" I smiled back and walked to the door. "I'll come and see you before I go to bed"

"Alright. Goodnight Perrie"

"Goodnight love" I switched the light off and walked out, lying down on the sofa.

"Is it just me or does little Pezza seem smitten?" Jesy nudged Leigh.

"I think she is" Leigh smiled.

"And why would you think that?" I asked facing them.

"You brought her here, helped her and gave her a bed. You wouldn't do that for anyone else.." Jesy smiled.

"Oh hush you two" We sat watching Geordie shore when I started to complain.

"I'm sorry but not all Geordies are like that"

"Like what?" Leigh asked confused.

"we don't get mortal all the time and they make us out to be slags!" I complained.

"Breathe Perrie. Breathe" Jesy laughed. I watched the end and started to get tired. I went back to check on Jade. She was sound asleep hugging the covers close. I smiled and went into my room. Getting changed into my pjs and curling up under the covers.

About an hour later I was still awake, just lying there. I heard little footsteps heading past my room.

"Perrie?" Jade whispered "you awake?" I rolled over to face her.

"Yup, you okay?" I asked, patting the bed so she could sit next to me. Which she did.

"Yeah, can't go back to sleep. I had a bad dream" she sighed. Looking quite upset.

"Aw, come here" I pulled her into a hug again and she clung to my shirt. "how about you sleep with me in my bed tonight?" I asked noticing that she was quietly sobbing.

"You sure?" She asked wearily.

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't sure" I pulled the blanket up so she could get under. She lay on the other pillow and sighed. I rubbed her side. "Is that better?" She shivered.

"Yeah thanks, I feel safer" she smiled looking at me.

"Good" I pulled her close and she leant her head on my chest. I put my arm around her waist and she did the same to me. "Nanite Jade"

"Nanite Perrie"

-

"Perrie you want some-" Leigh stopped, coming into my room and standing in the doorway "jes come look at this and bring my phone" she smiled.

"Why?" She walked in "aw she's smitten babe" she took her phone out her girlfriends hand and snapped a picture of us asleep. Wrapped up in each others arms, legs tangled together.

"She definitely is" Leigh hugged her girlfriend. "How long do you think it will take her to realise and then admit her feelings?"

"Hopefully not long. But we now have photo graphic evidence that Ms Edwards is indeed a cute one and also that she has feeling" Jesy chuckled.

When I actually awoke, heavenly smell of Jesys cooking filling the flat. And an adorable little human clinging to my shirt. I ran my fingers through her hair. About 5 minutes later she started to stir.

"Mornin jadey" I smiled as she rubbed her eyes.

"Mornin Pezz" she yawned.

"How'd you sleep then?" I asked.

"Mach better, yourself?"

"Very well now that I had something to cuddle into" she started giggling.

"You make me sound like a teddy bear" she smiled, still lying cuddling with me.

"Well that's just what you'll be then, my teddy bear" I rubbed her back lightly, as she giggled again. "May I?" I asked cautiously at my shirt on her small frame. She nodded. I lifted her shirt up a little, revealing her cuts from the previous. "They look a little better" I smiled. I leaned down and kissed it. Feeling her shiver at the action.

"Did you just kiss my cut better?" She asked smiling. I rolled out of bed.

"Indeed I did. Now breakfast m'lady?" I asked holding my hand out for her to take.

"Yes please" she smiled taking it.

We walked through to the little kitchen area hand-in-hand. Earning a bright smile from Leigh-Anne. And a smile/smirk from Jesy, proving she's correct.

"Mornin girlies, sleep well?" She smirked turning away from the pan.

"Yeah surprisingly well" I smiled.

"Jade?" Leigh asked.

"Great thanks" she beamed.

"Seems like you've really opened up to Perrie" Jesy smiled.

"Yeah I have" she looked at me "because I trust her" she hugged me.

Here come the butterflies.

****

Okay, a cute jerrie moment in there!

I have a good plan of where this stories going, but it will have slow updates. I have better ideas and I'm really enjoying writing my other story at the moment so, expect slower updates here. I am enjoying writing this one obviously but I like my other one better.

I swear Perries back in South Shields🙌💕

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.2K 27
"Then teach me miss Thirlwall"
222K 7.4K 50
What if Perrie comes back after leaving Jade with that one text? And what if she comes back and realized that it was too late? Sequel to Wrong Sent
263K 9.1K 32
Not enough. Perrie Edwards has never been enough. Every person she has ever loved abandoned her - from her father to her fiance. She finally accepted...
131K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...