Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 32

620 16 14
By limelightAvery__

In the morning ...

Lily's POV:

Why ?...that's the only question that kept replaying in my head. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk...I was just lying there naked with Jake right beside me. I took a quick glance at him and scrunched up my face in disgust. No one was there to save me and now I am forever broken.

Jakes POV:

I was thinking about last night for a second, all that I could remember was drinking at the bar with the guys and then my mind goes blank after that. I started feeling movement next to me and I quickly opened my eyes. I looked to my left to see Lily in the bed next to me but she was ......NAKED ¿ I was majorly confused at this point. I looked at myself and my eyes widened. No. Did we ? Wait. I couldn't remember anything from last night so I needed to wake her up. " Lily " I said shaking her. I shook her one more time and she fluttered her eyes open but avoided making eye contact with me. What the hell is going on ??

" Lily what the hell happened last night ? Did we um you know ? " I asked her looking all confused. She still didn't budge or look at me, she was staring at the blank ceiling. " LILY ! " I screamed and she finally turned her head.

" clearly I was drunk and didn't know what happened last night so can you please tell me why the hell we woke up in the same bed naked" I said looking upset at her. I wasn't upset at the fact that it happened I was upset at the fact that it happened and I don't remember it. " fuck off " is all she said and it made me even more confused. " Lily please look at me, why are you acting like this ? ".

Lily's POV:

Jakes non stop asking all these questions. I'm just trying my best to ignore him. He's the last person I would want to talk to or see right now. I turned to look at him, trying to avoid the question once again because if I told him what he had really done it would just make my heart ache all over again. Not that it stopped aching. " could you uh look away and let me go get changed " is all I could say to him. " if I seen it last night then why so shy ? " he said smirking. I can't believe he's fucking making jokes at this point. I quickly got up put on my clothes and ran out the room. I stormed downstairs and I accidentally bumped into Anthony.

" why do you look like you've just seen a ghost pretty girl " Anthony said which made me snap. "Fuck off Tony " is all I said before running down to the backyard. I sat by the pool and just cried and cried and cried thinking of the terrifying image replaying in my head. I can't believe this is happening. What is everyone going to think of me now ? What if someone heard and didn't help me on purpose ? A lot of questions were running through my mind. I got interrupted by a voice.

" Hey Lil are you okay ? " someone said and I looked up to see Kade walking up towards me. " I am fine " I said wiping away my tears so he doesn't notice I am crying. " one I can see your tears and two I know you too well to know when you're upset " Kade said and I just started bawling my eyes out. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down. He hugged me and told me that it was okay for me to open up with him. Kades always been that big brother that I always dreamed of having, he's always been there for me since the beginning and I trusted him the most out of everyone in this house.

" shhhhh it's okay now can you please tell me what happened, why is a pretty girl like you crying " he said trying to make me feel better. I don't know why I just couldn't make out the right words to tell him. " I ..uh..ja-jake um " I said but couldn't finish the sentence. Kade looked like he actually wanted to hear what I wanted to say. " Jake did what Lily tell me "

" Kade...j-jake...h-he, Kade he um r-raped me last night " I said bursting out in tears once again. He didn't say anything he just ran back in the house. " KADE NO ! " I screamed as he stormed inside, I couldn't run after him or else everyone in the house would ask questions and find out and I wasn't in the mood for that.

Kades POV:

What. The . Actual. Fuck. When those words came out of Lily's mouth I couldn't help but to feel the need to knock the shit out of him. Why the hell would someone do something like that ? Is he freaking insane ? I was heated at this moment and I felt the need to do everything to him. Lily was like my little sister  and I would never want someone to ever go through that. Especially her because she's been through so much already. I walked up the Jakes room.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH ! " I screamed as I punched him square in the face. " WTF WAS THAT FOR " he screamed back.

" FOR RAPING LILY YOU FUCKING JERK " I said punching him one more time he just froze and looked directly into my eyes. " wait what ? Are you insane I would never freaking do something like that ! " Jake said.

Jakes POV:

Kade literally just told me that I raped Lily. I understand that I am a total bitch but that's not possible I would never do anything like that to anyone. I didn't believe him when he said that.

" dude you were fucking drunk and you don't remember. You fucking broke the poor girl hasn't she had enough already jake ! Don't you have a fucking heart ?! " Kade said looking super red, I can tell he was pissed. I just let everything set in. We did wake up naked in the same bed together and I was drunk so this can very well be true but I don't recall myself doing that. Well you did you idiot or else why would Kade even bring that up. They're just setting me up to make me look like a bad guy. Yea totally you dumbass cause lily would totally want to sleep with a jerk like you. Good point. Oh gosh this is fucking bad I swear to god I didn't even want this to happen. " I have to go talk to her " I said pushing Kade out of the way and rushing downstairs. I noticed her sitting outside by the pool with her head in her hands.

" Lil...can we please talk. I was drunk and didn't realize what I did lil please just listen to me. " I said walking up feeling guilty that I had to put her through that.

" you broke me "

Lily's POV:

Cant believe I was having this conversation with Jake after what he's done but he deserves to know what he did and I hope he feels really guilty for what he did because this something that I would never ever get over.

" Lil I was drunk and I didn't know...lil im so so sorry " Jake said taking a seat next to me. I didn't bother looking at him. I couldn't.

" you broke me to a thousand pieces and that will never be able to get fixed. "

" I know I'm sorry "

" your sorrys don't mean anything to me now please leave me alone you disgust me. I don't want to see your face " I spat at him. He just nodded and left.

Jakes POV:

I can understand where she's coming from because if it was someone I cared about I know damn well I wouldn't want that person going through that. Lily is someone I care about believe it or not and I strongly feel guilty that it had to be that way. I wouldn't want anyone blaming me though because I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. I knew she hated me for good at this point so I just gave her, her space and left without saying anything.

Jacks POV:

Today it was our show that we had in Dallas Texas and Daniel didn't seem like himself. I noticed that the more he tried to forget about lily the more it hurt him. The guys and I noticed that he hasn't been the same and we all knew why. I wouldn't blame him, he really liked her and I felt really bad for him.

During the concert -

We were singing our song never know when Daniels part came up. You're doing your thing trying to cope, don't hold on the pain let it go. After he finished his line he talked into the mic " I'm sorry I can't do this " he said and ran out of the stage. The guys and I all looked at each other and I know we let everyone down.

" we're sorry guys we'll be back " Jonah said and the boys and I walked off stage and walked up to Daniel as he was stressing out.

" hey what's wrong bro " Zach asked and he just looked up with tears in his eyes. We never seem Danny this upset before.

" guys I can't seem to get over her " Daniel said and I just put my hand on his shoulder. " it'll be okay buddy we are all here for you " I said and he just smiled and got up. " let's go get this show back on ".

Lily's POV:

It's been about two hours since the whole incident happened and I felt like it was getting more real as the time was passing. I didn't notice how bad this actually was. I am just now noticing what was actually happening. I started having a panic attack and I realized I couldn't breathe anymore. I fell of the chair and probably looked like a dying fish out of the water. I felt someone rushing up to me and I looked to see it was Tessa and Anthony.

" Tessa what's going on what do we do ? " Anthony said screaming I couldn't say anything because I was having trouble breathing. " I DONT KNOW CALL AN AMBULANCE ! " she screamed and I saw Anthony get out his phone. I couldn't breathe and after that everything went dark.

Jakes POV:

Anthony came running in with a lifeless lily in his arms and I widened my eyes. " Jake she fainted paramedics are on the way " I quickly ran up to lily and placed my hands on her cheek stroking her face.

" Lily please wake up ! I'm sorry fuck man you didn't deserve that fuck I am so sorry lily " I said letting a few tears run down my cheeks.

" what do you mean you're sorry what did you do this time Paul " Anthony said and I just gave him a ( don't question that look ) he understood because Tessa was there. She also seemed confused. About ten minutes later the ambulance arrived they put lily on the gurney and rushed her to the hospital I went with her and held her hand the whole time. " Lil I'm sorry " was all that I was whispering to her as I watched her helpless body lay there.

My phone was blowing up and I checked it to see that there were a bunch of missed calls from everyone in team 10 and also my manager. I decided to answer it.

" Jake you need to do something he paparazzi saw lily get taken by the ambulance and that's going viral now we need to say something to the press " Kevin my manager said. I didn't have time to multi task right now, the only thing I was worried about right now is lily.

Lily's POV:

This felt like New York all over again, the hospital, the sounds , the drama. I knew I was in the hospital and I knew what had happened. When my parents died I would always get panic attack's and I would always faint and aunt Stella would always send me to see a therapist because life was just too hard for me at that point. It didn't really help, I think the main thing that helped me heal was time. I felt something cold on my hands and I fluttered them open to see jake. " Lil I'm so happy you're awake. How do you feel ? " Jake said.

" don't act like you care. " I said in a rude way. "Did you know that the more time passed by the more I realize that what you did to me was real and the more hurt and angry I get "

" Lil what do you want me to do about it, I was drunk the only thing I can do is say sorry "

" yea right. Because sorry makes all the problems in the world get solved right ? " I said being sarcastic. I was mad.

" Lil ......I love you okay ? "

To be continued......

AUTHORS NOTE -
What do you all think about this chapter ? Comment below (: and make sure to vote thank you all so much for the amazing support love you guys so damn much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 10.1K 53
After being abruptly kidnap by five devilish boys, you started getting attached to them. [Sequel out now!]
47.6K 583 53
A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing them she realized she really likes him will...
18.9K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...
81.7K 1.1K 50
I'm kidnapped and then I'm thinking that I'm actually , like literally falling in love with one of my kidnappers and I can't stop it. I'm trying so h...