Grunt's Can't Love

By Punk_Dan

Nate and Hunter, set on separate paths, never thought they would they would become friends. When Nate's life... More

Grunt's Can't Love
Chapter 2~~ Blocks
Chapter 3~~~ Story Time
Chapter 5~~~~Safe with you
Chapter 6~~~Morning Sun
Chapter 7~~~~ Sorry Nate
Chapter 8 ~~~ Hunter 's Vision
Chapter 9~~ The Truth
Chapter 10~~~ No Choice
Chapter 11~~~ Something wrong
Chapter 12~~~ Surprise
Chapter 13~~~ Tea
Chapter 14~~~ Not so bad.
Chapter 15~~~ Stealing
Chapter 16~~ Naturally
Chapter 17 ~~~ Cold
Chapter 18 ~~~ Ren and Levi
Chapter 19~~~ Sandwich.
Author's Note
Chapter 20~~We All Fall Down
Chapter 21- All for You
Chapter 22 - Past
Chapter 23 - Alone
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Again.. Not a chapter

Chapter 4~~~~Team Rocket

195 7 0
By Punk_Dan

Hunter's POV 

Team Rocket? What could they want with me? What could they need me for? I thought, pulling the shirt over my head. It was a white tank-top type thing, with a Pokeball design in the center. Certainly better then the rags I was wearing before.  I needed to figure out what Team Rocket wanted from me, and where my mom was. But I needed to rest. I had been running, surviving in the woods for ten years. A house and warm bed would be heaven. 

I stepped down the stairs, two at a time. " Hungry?" I nodded eagerly, and Nate dragged me to the kitchen. " Mom, when is the fried Combusken gonna be ready", he whined. She turned and looked at him, holding the spatula threateningly. " Patience, perfection can't be rushed," she chastised . Nate huffed , and I giggled. " Its fine , Nate, I can wait".  " Alright, do you want to try and catch a Pokemon with me? I just got one from Professor Oak today, " He said, fiddling with a Pokeball. He pressed a button, and out popped a Pokemon, a Charmander. " Char", it said happily.  " This is Romney", he said, rubbing the Lizard Pokemon's head.  The Charmander rubbed his head against Nate's hand. " Wow, he's really cool", I commented, and the Pokemon churred happily.  " He doesn't know a lot of moves , though", he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. " Nathan, Hunter, food's ready", Nate's mom called from the kitchen.  " Yes!"  " Is it really that good?", I questioned. He nodded eagerly. " Yeah man, its delicious!" I had to admit , it did smell good.  I followed Nate to the dining table , and Nathan's mother set down a plate of hot Combusken. I took a bit, the savory taste spreading out over my tongue.  I glanced over at Nate, who was munching on the drumstick ravenously. " Geez dude, calm down". " Sorry", he said, swallowing, " Its just so tasty!" 

" I have to admit, it is pretty good".  " Thank you dear".  Nate's mom was smiling at me, occasionally sipping from a cup of tea. Being here, with Nate, almost made me forget about Rocket. Almost

Author's Note: I just realized that I referred to Nate as both 'Nate', and 'Nathan'. Can't be tamed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 199
Just my two otps Who obviously love each other Hope you like these [ This has basically turned into a multi-ship oneshot book and I barely write nat...
715 48 19
It's been ten years since her father and best friend had been taken without a trace by Team Rocket. With her new Ranger post assigned, and Pokémon b...
10.6K 117 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
11K 729 34
Hunter was well known around his High School. He had the friends. He also has Nathan Smith. One of closest friends since kindergarten. Nathan and...