Unpredictable Love

By maya_309

A story about Ishita and Raman who had been through a lot to get their love of their lives. More

Intro
Writer's Note
Chapter 1 | Childhood love
Chapter 2 | Forgotten love
Chapter 3 | Stalker or Investigator?
Chapter 4 | Ignorance is Bliss?
Chapter 5 | He liked, then?
Chapter 6 | Coincidence? Maybe not
Chapter 7 | New friend
Chapter 8 | Burning Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Destroyed
Chapter 10 | Driving Together
Chapter 11 | Reacceptance
Chapter 12 | Saat Saal Baad
Chapter 13 | Shocking Secret
Chapter 14 | Marriage Fixed
Chapter 15 | Ring Shopping
Chapter 16 | Engagement
Chapter 17 | Exchanged!
Chapter 18 | The Wedding
Chapter 19 | Bonding
Chapter 20 | Where to?
Chapter 21 | New Home
Chapter 22 | Sacrifices
Chapter 23 | Collision
Chapter 24 | Companion
Chapter 25 | Invited
Chapter 26 | Misunderstanding
Chapter 27 | Award or Date?
Chapter 28 | Seducing
Chapter 29 | Escapism
Chapter 30 | Bold Biwi?
Chapter 31 | Wallpaper Wala Pyaar
Chapter 32 | Naughty Fella
Chapter 33 | Divorce?
Chapter 34 | Girlfriend?!
Chapter 35 | She's My Wife
Chapter 37 | The Confession
Chapter 38 | Became One
Chapter 39 | Cinema Romance
Chapter 40 | Tuesday Mystery
Chapter 41 | He found out!
Chapter 42 | Her birthday surprise
Chapter 43 | Controlling
Chapter 44 | The Thief
Chapter 45 | The Hot Night
Chapter 46 | Morning After
Chapter 47 | Wedding Night?

Chapter 36 | Hangover

1.5K 100 16
By maya_309

He pushed Mani aside and started driving home angrily. While driving, he heard Ishita mumbling something in her subconscious state. Listening to that, he started having tears. He turned to see her sobbing a bit in her subconscious state. He wiped his tears and continued driving home. Since it was already past midnight, the roads were empty. He reached home quick, and parked the car inside. He turned to see his wife who had already passed out. He came out and went to open the house's main door. He switched on the lights in the hall and came back to the passenger side of the car. He opened the door and opened the seatbelt. He took her bag and carried her in the bridal way. He brought her into the house and placed her on the sofa in the hall. He went outside, locked the car, locked the door and came in. He switched off most of the lights in the hall, leaving just 2 on.

He carried Ishita to their bedroom. He placed her on the bed softly and closed the door. He took his night clothes and went to the bathroom to change, not before looking at Ishita. He wiped his tear and went to change. He came out and saw Ishita sleeping in an uncomfortable way. "Oh god, she's still in just now's clothes. And its so uncomfortable. What if the beads on her suit poke or scratch her? But she's not in a position to change into her night clothes... What do I do? Should I change her clothes? No no, I shouldn't, it'll look as if I'm thirsty. But if I don't, it'll hurt her. I'll do it, with the lights off. I'm her husband", Raman thought before opening her side of the cupboard. He look out a loose nightgown and switched off the lights in the room. He slowly walked to her and opened her watch, bracelet and rings, not their engagement ring though. He removed her necklace and earrings.

He reached the button of her top on her back. He opened the button, and slowly removed her top, not wanting to wake her up. He covered her with the duvet while finding for the night gown that he brought earlier. He opened her hair pins and slowly put on the night gown for her. After fighting with his thoughts, he opened her tight jeans and took it off. He covered her with the night gown which reached up to her feet. He removed her heels and kept it aside. He took a wet wipe and wiped off her light make up because he knew sleeping with make up on isn't good. He covered her with the duvet fully and switched on the bed light. He sighed seeing her sleeping. He saw her bringing her hand up to her mid back trying to reach her bra. "Does she loosen it before sleeping? I think so, because I think I remembered someone saying it isn't good wearing tight clothes while sleeping. I'll just unhook it without touching her", Raman thought before unhooking her bra without putting his hand into her night gown. She sighed and hugged the pillow. Raman went to his laptop bag to take out a notebook and a pen he wrote something long on a paper and kept it on the bed table which was on her side. Raman came to his side of the bed and slept after switching off all the lights.

The next morning,

Ishita struggled to open her eyes. She had difficulty getting up. With her eyes closed, she touched Raman's side of the bed to find it empty. She rubbed her eyes continuously and as she opened, the rays of the sunlight directly hit her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened her eyes. Confusion hit her like a truck as she held her head in pain.

Ishita: Oh god!! Why does my head ache so much??

She started pinching the area between her eyebrows to ease her pain. Then realization hit her. She immediately got up and sat on the bed while leaning on the bedrest.

Ishita: Main yahaan kya kar raha hoon? And its morning already??

Then she looked at what she was wearing. She felt her bra loosened too. She covered herself with the blanket until her neck. Tears started forming in her eyes.

Ishita: Oh god maine kya kardiya? Kal raat... Party... Oh no I don't remember anything. Aise nahi... Raman didn't leave me and go na? Raman ke bina mein...

She removed the blanket and was about to get off the bed to find Raman around the house when she spotted a paper on the side table. She saw her reading glasses on the letter, probably to prevent the letter from flying. She put on her reading glasses and held the letter in her hands. One glance at it and she knew who wrote it. She leaned comfortably and started reading the letter.

Ishu,

Good morning. It's a Saturday, and I know its late, but its okay. Before you conclude anything, let me tell you one thing. You got drunk last night. And if you're crying thinking that something happened to you and that is why you're not in yesterday's clothes, then stop crying. I changed your clothes, with the lights dimmed don't worry. And yes I closed my eyes, because an important step in marriage requires the consent of the couple, and not one person alone. Leaving all that aside, get off the bed, and take a cold shower. And I mean it. The ice cold water should touch the top of your head. Probably then you'll be able to remember the ruckus you created yesterday. And remember, I am really not kidding when I say ruckus. Dry your hair, come down and drink the lime juice on the dining table. Then take the breakfast that I've made to the hall. Sit and eat. And then, we have to do some serious talking. So don't waste any time.

-Raman

Ishita: Oh god what have I done? I have to shower quickly, so I can at least call Mihika to ask what happened yesterday night. I don't remember anything at all.

Ishita saw her clothes with her towel prepared on the small table. She took the clothes to the bathroom. She undressed herself and stood under the cold shower. Her head pained even more but she still stood under the shower. She trusted Raman's words on saying that standing under a cold shower would help a bit. He was a regular drinker back then anyways. She held in pain, but failed to recall anything. She completed her shower, dressed and came out. She closed the door quietly and sat in front of the mirror to dry her hair. Raman's ears were sharp enough to hear the door, but he just remained silent in the hall. Ishita dried her hair and took the cordless landline in their room to dial Mihika's number. Raman saw the landline downstairs flashing a small red light indicating that a call is being made. He walked to the phone and saw Mihika's name. He understood that his Ishu wanted to mentally prepare herself before facing him. He went to the kitchen to start making lime juice and grilled cheese sandwich for her. Meanwhile upstairs,

Ishita: Come on Mihika! Pick up the phone...

Mihika: Hello...

Ishita: Mihika! Mihika!

Mihika: Oh so madam finally woke up? Good morning...

Ishita: Morning morning

Mihika: Is your head aching darling?

Ishita: Bohot yaar... Stop making fun of me okay...

Mihika: Why is the hangover stressing you up so much? I told you not to drink but someone wanted to prove she's a Punjaban now right?

Ishita: Nothing wrong in trying na... But I exceeded my drinking capacity...

Mihika: Haan haan...

Ishita: Okay would you tell me what happened last night?

Mihika: Why are you whispering?

Ishita: Raman is downstairs, I'm upstairs. He wrote a letter and now I'm scared to go down.

Mihika: Brave Punjaban scared of a paper? What did it say?

Ishita: He told ki I was drunk and he changed my clothes. Told me to take a cold shower and come down because he wants to TALK.

Mihika: Then talk na...

Ishita: I need to know what happened first. Bolo na please...

Mihika narrated everything that happened in the party. Ishita drinking vodka shots continuously, dancing, insulting Shagun and then walking off with Raman.

Ishita: Oh goodness, I did all that?

Mihika: And you were saying something to him when he was taking you out. And of course only he knows what you said in the car and at home.

Ishita: But I feel great after insulting that Shagun yaar. It feels so satisfying. I wish I was sober to remember it.

Mihika: But now you better listen to the orders in the letter and go downstairs. All the best Punjaban.

Ishita: Hmm thanks yaar

Ishita put her hair in a messy loose bun and got up after putting on her mangalsutra and sindoor. She walked to the door slowly. She closed the door slowly and took a deep breath before stepping her fppt on the first step. She slowly descended down the stairs and Raman could detect it even without looking behind. She went to the dining table slowly and took the plate which had her sandwich.

Raman: Bring the lime juice here also.

She heard Raman's stern voice and gulped her saliva. She took the glass and came to the hall slowly. Raman was crossing his legs while watching cricket on TV. Ishita wanted to sit on the single sofa but then Raman tapped his hand on the empty space beside him, while his eyes were still on the TV. She sat down quietly and started eating the sandwich. She was scared to face him, so she quietly looked at her plate. Once she was done, she took the lime juice to drink. She took the first sip and her face expression was worth watching. She didn't want to make any noise, so she quietly gulped it down with numerous facial expressions. She stood up and was about to take the plate and glass to the kitchen when she heard Raman.

Raman: And where do you think you're going now?

Ishita knew she was in deep deep trouble.

Ishita: Kitchen... Sa- samaan...

Raman: I told you we need to talk right? All this small things can wait. Sit back down.

Raman switched off the TV and put the remote aside. She sat back on the sofa looking down while fiddling with her shirt.

Raman: Look at me.

She remained quiet.

Raman: I said look at me.

She looked up slowly.

Raman: Is there anything you want to say?

She tried forming words but she only managed to form tears. But somehow some words managed to come out of her mouth.

Ishita: Party... Night... Yesterday... Drunk... So-Sorry.....

Ishita was sobbing. Raman couldn't take it anymore. He crushed her in his arms hugging her close to his heart. Ishita hugged him back tighter and cried her heart out. In the hug she felt something wet on her shoulder. She got the idea that Raman was crying. She rubbed his back and pulled out slowly from the hug.

Ishita: Why are you crying Raman??

Raman: I am the one who's supposed to say sorry, tumne kuch galat nahi kiya. Because you're drunk I got to know my mistake...

*FLASHBACK*

When Raman saw Mani in the middle of the road. Mani was in a drunk state.

Mani: Hey Raman Bhalla!! What do you think of yourself?

Raman: Know what you're talking Mani.

Mani: So you're really happy with your Ishu?

Raman: Shut up! Only I call her Ishu. And what is your problem if I'm happy with her?

Mani: I was supposed to be happy with her. It was supposed to be me, but she always chose you. That's why I used your phone and blocked her, so she would think you hate her and come to me. But no, she still remained loyal to you by looking at you through her fake account.

Raman: What?

Mani: Shagun was my girlfriend just to keep watch on you and to get close to you so Ishu hates you.

That's when Raman got angry and pushed Mani aside, asking him to get lost. He got into the car and heard Ishita saying something.

Ishita: Raman... I'm scared... to take any first move... for our relationship...

Raman started listening carefully.

Ishita: After all that I've went through... You blocking, unfriending... it made my heart bleed so much...

Raman started having tears.

Ishita: I...

And she passed out in the car.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Ishita sat numb. She felt bad for hurting Raman by saying all that when she was drunk.

Raman: Our connection when we were younger were interrupted because of people like these.

Ishita: Chee, I never expected him to do such a thing. Our connection... But I have a doubt?

Raman: Ji madam...

Ishita: How did your parents find my parents to ask for marriage?

Raman: You really think it was a coincidence?

Ishita frowned.

Ishita: So it wasn't?

Raman: Just like how you were stalking me, Simmi was stalking me too. Then she met you in a temple remember?

Ishita: Haan yes it was after that when Appa and Amma told me to get married.

Raman: Haan, so Simmi played some tricks and found your place, then told Mummy Papa.

Ishita: And that's how I became Ishita Raman Bhalla.

Raman: You know why?

Ishita: Why?

Raman tucked her hair strand behind her ear and cupped her face.

Raman: Because...

To be continued😏

Shower me with your pyaar in the form of votes and comments😊

Love,
Maya🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 37.9K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
318K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
15.7K 1.3K 34
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
31.5K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...