𝐇𝐒𝗺 ⁽ʳ. ʳᡉⁱᡍⁿ˒⁾

By knifetimez

❝It seems to me, that love could be labeled love poison, and we'd drink it anyway❞ More

" same faces , different people "
" famialar faces "
" fresh air , new living "
" dirty , dirty minds "
" really love ? "
" past exs "
" hate being vulnerable "
" unexpected ending "
" Hurting "
" lies , myths "
" ride or dies "
" betrayal "
" missing you "
" mistakes happen , right "
" dont use my kindness for weakness "
" angrier "
" recruiting "
" one step closer "
" emergency "
" pushing turns into shoving "
" anxiety , overthinking "
" finishing what she started "
" blood for blood ? "
" restarting , refunctioning "
" all endings , have beginnings "
Sequel ?

" same ole , same ole "

2K 51 0
By knifetimez

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
-there are days I just cannot
Participate in life
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Waking up to the alarm clock ringing and the sun slightly in her face. Her midsection hurting from the abuse her husbands been doing lately. A groan leaving her dry lips, rolling over to see that he's not here. Slowly getting up , slightly holding her stomach. It hurting more than usual, too much for her to take. Breathing somewhat hard for her. It being easy to breathe in but not out.

  Grabbing her phone and turning off the alarm. The light from the phone hurting her head. Turning down the brightness and calling her job saying that she's going to be taking the day off. Happy that she's not working at Target today. People in there are annoying to her just cause she likes to speak her mind. Rolling out of her nice comfortable bed. Her back hurting when she does. Hissing at the shot of pain up her back. Cursing to herself wondering why she's still in the marriage. She could've walked away plenty of times but stayed.

  Standing up and slowly walking to her master bathroom. The one she worked hard for. Turning on the light and going directly to the shower. Turning it on and quickly taking off her unicorn onesie. Hopping into the warm water. A breath of relief left her parted lips. The warm water relaxing her tense aching bones. The first time in months she had the house to herself. No arguing when getting up, no fighting physically, just a nice realizing bath that she deserves.

  With paying the high bills all on her own and the abusive relationship, this is like paradise in harmony.

  Washing herself and her hair, Brooklyn turns off the water and leaves the shower. Rapping her towel around her wet body then looking into the mirror. Not really knowing to do with her curly hair. Happy that her hair is getting some length and growing from the heat damage a salon gave her. Deciding to keep it simple and put it into two big puffs. After that drying off and putting on location and deodorant, she puts on some simple clothing.

A black crop top with the word babe on the side and ripped light blue jeans, that didn't hug her waist too tight, with some black/white Adidas. Looking into the mirror liking the fit. Grabbing her phone, wallet, and keys, she leaves her two-story house. Going to her matte black jeep a gift from her mother and father.

  Unlocking it and before getting in , she gazed at the rising sun. The view Chicago gives is truly amazing but her heart still belonged to New York. Where she was born and raised. Getting into her car and putting the key into the ignition, hearing the 2-year old car roar to life.

    Closing the door and hooking up her phone to the radio. Scrolling through Spotify before landing on Lovelies by Khalid and Normani. Putting down her phone and nodding along to the chill beat. Putting on her seatbelt and driving out while singing along decently to the song heading to the doctors' office.

(𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

    Pulling into the parking lot of the doctors' office with her morning coffee from McDonald's. Parking her car near the entrance and taking out her key from the ignition. Grabbing her stuff and leaving her jeep while locking it on her way out. Walking into the semi-big doctor office and waiting patiently at the desk. "hello ma'am how may I help you" she looks at the brunette flashing a warm smile. " I would like to see Mr. Jones please?" the women types something up on her keyboard before turning back to Brooklyn. "sorry Mr.Jones isn't here today but I can recommend you Mr.Reigns, he is very good" Brooklyn gives a nod and the women gives her a clipboard with questions.

  Taking a seat and sighing not really liking the doctors. Especially when something is wrong with her midsection. Not wanting him to ask what she was doing that could've made this happen. Filling out the paper with ease then handing it back to the lady. Going back to her seat and going on her phone. Seeing it's being blown up with texts from her husband.

  Not wanting to talk to him right now she goes onto Instagram. Scrolling through her explore page. She was pretty popular almost two hundred thousand follows. Luckily Instagram pays you cause without it she would be in debt by the bank.

" Ms. Jackson" she gets up and follows the nurse to the room. Sitting on the chair thingy that was close to the white painted wall. "Mr.Reigns will be in soon" with that she leaves and closes the door. Feeling like a kid here. Goosebumps forming on her skin, not really sure what he was going to say.

  Ever since she was a kid she hated the doctors. The needles especially giving her anxiety. But one day when she was her a doctor touched her inappropriately. Making her not trust doctors or any guy. Until she met Ryan but that soon turned into a nightmare. Her thoughts interpreted with a knock at the door. Looking at it she saw Mr. Reigns. Her breathe leaving her body as he was walked into the room.

  He was built like he worked out daily. His silky black hair back into a bun. Chocolate brown eyes, a beard and probably in his mid-thirties but sexy as fuck.

  As Brooklyn was mesmerized by Mr. reigns, he was calling her name. Seeing that she zoned out he snapped his finger in her face to bring her back to reality. She jolted back to life as Roman just laughed it off. Brooklyn not sure but has an idea on what's his laughing at and it made her cheeks turn a light red.

"Ms. Jackson" she was about to correct him but liked the sound of the name. Also looking at her hand she didn't have her ring on. "Yes," he looks back at her. Giving her a warm smile. Her insides melting but mentally slapping herself in the face knowing his married but still. Look at him , anyone would fall for him.

    "What's wrong today" he puts down his clipboard on the computer desk. "My midsection hurts like hell" he nods and comes closer to her. "I going to touch around. "

   His gloved hands touching her stomach. Feeling around until a spot around her side makes her hiss. "Tell me when to stop if the pain is too much" She nod and he feels around the spot. Trying not to hiss or make any sounding sorts.

  "Ok your rib cage is sprained, that's why it's been hurting.  And nothing seems wrong with your lungs"  she nods her head. Happy it's nothing severe or broken. "Do I have to take medicine?" She gathers her stuff ready to leave this place even though she thought this doctor was sexy.
"Uh no," he turns back to Brooklyn. To Roman, Brooklyn was a stunning girl. Perfect hourglass body, light chocolate, tiny hands to stroke his... "ok, thank you doc" she gets up to leave but trips. Thankfully Roman catches her.

  There faces very close together. Each feeling the sexual tension rise in the room. They both stare into each other's eyes not really knowing what to do but a door opening making Brooklyn jump. The nurse, clearly shocked, told Roman that he had to be somewhere. He nods and the nurse leaves, very awkwardly. "Sorry, no one in here knocks" she shrugged and picked up her wallet that fell out of her hand. "No problem and thank you again"  With that, she left not wanting anything else to happen but really wanted that to turn into some type of fifty shades of grey scene.

_____

Sorry for not posting cause on spring break teaches want to bombard you with homework.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 373 24
Sasha and roman meet on a night out and end up getting very drunk and sleeping together. A week later after Sasha is unable to wrestle due to being u...
97.8K 5.2K 46
Warning: Strong Mature Content. "Two more please." I said to the bartender as I as I finished off my fourth drink. "Two sir?" He asked me, "Don't y...
121K 2.6K 47
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." He reads off the notebook. "What a stupid lamb." I whisper knowing the quote by memory. "What a sick...
1.9K 47 1
They are each other's escape, too good to let go of. Until they have to let go. Warnings: LOTS OF SMUT, toxic behavior, cheating, angst