New Beginnings (JensenXReader)

By spntrueforever

Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural"... More

Meeting Them
Auditions
Well
Explaining Everything
Dinner Party
Talking And Dinner
First Day
Wow....
The Plan For Drinks
Drinks, Drinks, And More Drinks
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)
A/N
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)
Getting Ready
It Was An Accident
Ouch
Recovery
A/N: Updating Chapters Note
Please, Come Up
Remembering
Wow, It's been awhile
Can We Be A Family Again?
Waiting For The Surprise
I Love You All, So Much
Making Every Moment Count
You thought You Saw Him
A/N
The Goodbyes Are Hard
Birthday Celebration At Convention
Making Your Debut
Your First Meet And Greet
Oh God
Fine, I'll Tell You Everything
Meeting Jensen's Parents
Weeks Went By
You Have The Best Protection
I'm Going To Be Fine, I Promise
I Need To Catch My Breath
Please, Tell Me I'm Dreaming
I'm Here For You, Always and Forever
Until We Meet Again
We Need Your Help
Getting Through The Time
Yes, Times A Million
You Thought You Were Stronger
How?
A/N- The FanFictions Awards
Dress Day
A Day With Double Good News
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Ceremony) Chapter 50
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Reception and Honeymoon)
Back To The Grind With A Surprise
The Reveal
Announcing It To Everyone
Preparing For The Temporary
Your 'Get Away' Episode
Horrible Hormones
Precautions To Watch For
Confrontations
Needing A Little Space
Finally Getting That Talk
Getting Closer
Choosing Names And Contractions
New Parents
A/N - Thank You!
Party For The Newest Ackles Memeber
Live Stream
Jumping Through The Best Parts
Are We Really?
You Never Imagined This Would Happen
Paralyzed By The Pain
The Recovery Road Has A Few Bumps
Just Let Me Go Home
Days Turn Into Weeks Turn Into Months
Unimaginable Pain
No Strength Left
Facing The End
Not Yet
Be Gentle
The Fog Will Clear Up
Double Trouble
Getting Back Into Being Pregnant
Preparing For The Duo
Where'd She Go?
And Again
The First Call
What Will It Take?
You Weren't Supposed To See This
A Location
A Supposed Trade
The Final Showdown
The Bullet
Making The Little Moments Count
Thank You
Movie Night with Nightmares (Extra Chapter)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

Finding Out That You Were Right

3K 103 105
By spntrueforever

**Double Update Monday! I fly out to Ireland tomorrow and won't have connection while I'm over there. I'll be there for over a week so I'm going to post next Monday's chapter today!
Hope you like it and please leave your thoughts in the comments**

*****************************************

After shutting the light off, you fell asleep quickly. But, you jinxed yourself with Jared about waking up again because of the baby. They were moving all around and it caused your lower stomach to hurt, as well as your back, causing a headache to form. You sighed and got off the bed, hoping that walking will to the trick. Turning to face the bed, you see that Jensen isn't back yet. Whiping towards the clock it read 2:30 am. Running a hand down your face you began to move around the bed and the kicking only got worse. "Ugh! Baby, please," You rubbed your belly. "I know Daddy isn't here to sooth you but just please stop moving around." The baby calmed a bit but only again picked back up so you walked and walked and walked around. Giving up you collasped on the bed and started to cry. "I- I can't do this. I'm going to be a terrible mother. My husband is falling in love with another women. It- Its all too much. I- I can't anymore." You silently sobbed until you heard your door open. Figuring it was Jensen, your mood instanlty snapped and you became angry as you slid under the covers to show that you were sleeping.

You heard Jensen come into the room and stand near your face. Bending down to your face, Jensen brushed the hair out of your face. "You're up aren't you?" He asks and you nod, pushing his hand away from you. "Please. Just, Just don't touch me right now. I'm sweating like crazy and I'm not feeling the best right now so I'm just going to go crash on the couch." You moved past Jensen but he stops you. "Woah woah, no. I'll sleep on the couch if you wanna sleep alone. You need the bed. Better for you and the baby. You aren't feeling great either? What's up?" Jensen asks reaching out to touch you again. Shaking your head no, you move back to the bed. "Just nothing. Don't worry about me okay," You cover yourself up. "It's not like you would care about me anyway." You mumbled to yourself. "Babe, what's wrong?" Jensen asks being stubbon and not leaving the room. "I said nothing, okay? Please just go to the couch or just, go hang with Minka again or whatever. I don't care anymore Jensen. Goodnight." You turned your back to him and silence filled the room. "Uh, Minka? What?" Jensen asked you. "Nothing. Just, uh, n- never mind. Night." You move under the covers and turn your back to him. "Night baby girl. I love you." Jensen walks behind you, giving you a soft kiss on the cheek.  Once you hear the door click close, you have to cover your mouth to quiet the sobs that were pouring from your mouth.

Needless to say, you hardly got any sleep that night. Back and forth, trying to get the best positions for your belly. Useless. You did always get the best sleeps with Jensen. But you couldn't look at him without thinking of Minka. That bitch. She's ruined so much. Sighing, you get off the bed and the warm morning rays hit your face. Taking in the sweet flordia air you hop in the shower feeling gross from sweating all night.

(This is what you are wearing but your belly is a bit smaller than this)

Changing your clothes, you check your phone's time and it says 11:15 am. Jensen also texted you.

Jensen: "Hey baby. Hope you had a good night and are feeling better. Jared and I had a panel at 10:00. So when you wake up just meet us in the green room. Love you."

You: "Hey Jay. Heading to Green room now."

Jensen: "Sound's good. I'll have some food for your ready."

You: "Thank you. Love you, see you in a bit."

You locked your phone and took the elevator down to the floor level and snuck around all of the fans to get to the green room. Approaching the doors, you open them and all eyes are on you. "Good morning beautiful." Jensen greets you with a kiss and moves you to the table. "Morning everyone. Sorry for sleeping in, this one kept me up all night." You say while eating the food laid out for you. "Jensen, you didn't let the pregnant women sleep because of your needs. Not cool man." Jared said, drinking his iced coffee. "Ha Ha Jared. You're too funny. She meant the baby kept her up. But I could've kept her up too is she wanted." Jensen sent you a wink and you slapped his chest. He was obviously trying to forget about what happened last night, but you weren't going to forget.

The rest of the day went as usual...surprisingly playful in a sense. It was as if Jensen had actually forgot about what happened last night. You were a little upset that he did and confused to why you couldn't just talk to him but you have gained many insecurities through this pregnancy.  You had a few photo op sessions and so did the boys, keeping you distracted the whole day. You didn't have a meet and greet this time, so Minka took your time that  you usually had. Upset about not having your time with the fans, it was put towards a much needed rest in your hotel room.

"Hey, you see Jensen?" You asked a creation worker. After your hour nap, you wanted to hang with Jensen for a bit, maybe talk about last night before he had his panel with Jared. But you have been looking for him for over 20 minutes now. It was now 2:30 and there would be no time to have a decent talk or a quick bite to eat. Asking anyone in sight to help you still couldn't find him. As you were about to give up, you rounded a corner and saw something that caused your heart to squeeze tightly.

Jensen and Minka were kissing. His hands were on her forearms and her hands on either side of his face. The tears formed in your eyes and you brought one had up to your mouth and the other to your swollen belly. You let out a sob and the kissing broke. "(Y/n)! Oh no. No, no- This isn't what you think! Not at all! She forced me." Jensen started to walk towards you but you back away. "H-How could you! HOW COULD YOU!" You yelled through a sob and your chest tightened as you ran away.

You heard Jensen calling your name as you ran but you never looked back. You were right. She was right. Jensen was seeing her and was in love with her. "Oh god- I'm going to be sick." You jumped into one of the elevators and hit your floor. Your body was shaking and you were sweating all over. You began to get very dizzy and you lost balance of your feet, causing your body to bang into the wall. Whincing from the sudden hit, you cradled your stomach as you were approaching your door. But before you could get to your room, you ran into a very tall man.

"Woah, (Y/n)! What's wrong? Was that you who just whamed into the wall?" It was Jared. Thank God!  You nodded and began to fall but Jared caught you. He helped you into his room and set you on the couch. The tears were non stop and the squeeze was still tight around your heart. The blood was pounding in your head and your thought weren't shutting off, causing a headache to form. "(Y/n), sweetheart, what happened? Why are you like this? Your forehead is warm, and you're sweating, out of breath. You have to breath honey. Match my breathing." Jared grabbed your hand and placed it over your heart. "Match me. In and out. You can do it." But you shook your head no as you couldn't. Pulling your head away, you because to sob uncontrollably. "J- J- Jensen was kissing Minka. He l- loves her. I'm nothing an- anymore. I'm worthless." You cried and Jared's eyes glosses over and his face began to frown.  He grabbed your shaking body and held you tight in his arms. "I'm sure it was an accident." Jared cleared the hair out of your face and you were both interupted but a knock at the door.

"Jared, open up man! Is (Y/n) with you? She saw something bad and I need to explain! Please Jar!" Jensen pounded on the door. "N- No! I don't want t- t- to see him." You stood to your feet and wobbled behind the couch. "(Y/n), you have to calm down. This stress isn't good for the baby. Please clam down. I'm going to let Jensen in, okay? We need to talk to him." Jared leaves you and you scramble to the bed room. Your breathing becomed very rapid and you can't slow it down. You begin to get very light headed and your eyes roll to the back of your head and you black out, falling to the ground.

3rd Person POV

Jared left (Y/n) and moved to let Jensen in. (Y/n) stumbled to the master bed room and slammed the door shut. Her breathing was heavy and showed no signs of slowing down. She stumbled forward and grabbed onto the corner of the bed. Before she could call out to the boys, her head began to sink to her chest and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. (Y/n) lost consciousness and fell to the floor hitting her head on the wooden bed post on the way down.

"Jar, she here?! I need to talk with her!" Jensen stormed into the hotel suit and Jared closed the door behind him. "Yes, she's hear but you are going to talk to me first! What the hell were you doing kissing Minka!? (Y/n), she's heartbroken. When you knocked on the door, she begged me to not let you in, the fear in her eyes man....you seriously screwed up." Jared said to Jensen. Jensen ran his hand down his face then grabbed fistfuls of his hair, letting out a huff. "I swear on my life man, it was Minka. We were talking and she was getting closer to me and I tried to push her away then she latched on to me. I couldn't get her off. Then I heard (Y/n) cry. Minka let me go and the look on (Y/n) face was heartbreaking. I turned to Minka who had a smirk on her face. (Y/n) ran before I could get to her." Jensen moved into the living area hoping to see you.

"Well she came here, a mess. She was wobbling all over, she banged into the wall outside the rooms. She ran into the bed room before you came in." Jared said and Jensen started to move to the bedroom. "Jensen you can't go in there. She wants space right now. This stress, its bad for the baby. You gotta back off a b-" Before Jared could finish his statement both boys head a loud thud and scrambled to the bed room. Jensen was the first to open the door and see (Y/n) passed out with a bleeding forehead on the floor. "Oh God. (Y/n)!" Jensen ran to her side and turned her on her back. Blood was all over her white shirt and the beige carpets. Head cuts always bleed the worst. "Jar- call 911. We need to get her to a hospital." Jared grabbed his phone from his pants and tapped in the emergacny numbers, getting a hold of someone immediately.

"Hello? Yes, I need an ambulance immediately to the Hyatt Regency." Jared looked down at Jensen who was cradling (Y/n) and holding a towel to her gushing forehead. "(...)" "My friend, she's pregnant. Was having a panic attack and passed out. She hit her head on a bed post and its bleeding badly. Please hurry. We are on the 6th floor in room 221." "(...)" "Thank you," Jared hung up and slid his phone in his pocket. "They are 5 minutes out." Jared looked at Jensen who had tears on his cheeks.

"Jay, it's gonna be okay. She's a strong woman, she'll pull through." Jared placed a comforting hand on his friends bad but Jensen let out a weary sigh. "Jared, I caused this. The pain she was in, it is all my fault. What is something happens to the baby because of this?" Jensen's eyes grow wide and he looks up at Jared. "Relax man, nothing his wrong. It's all going to be okay." "No, no its not. (Y/n) unconscious right now, she's never going to forgive me. I screwed up. I screwed up the best thing that has ever happened to me." Jensen let a few tears fall and leaned down to kiss (Y/n)'s head.

Seconds later, the boys heard loud knocks on the door and Jared ran to let them in, knowing it was the paramedics. "Has she woken yet?" The male entered the room first, with the female behind him. "No, no movement at all. He head is still bleeding. But the baby? Are they going to be okay?!" Jensen asked and the female placed a comforting hand on Jensen's shoulder. "Everything will be okay if we can get our job done. Could you set her down on her back gently, Sir?" The female paramedic asked and Jensen nodded. He let his wife go and he stood up, watching the paramedics work.

Jensen looked over to Jared who was on the phone, his guess with the head of creation to tell him what happened. Jensen was in a complete shock and was blank with everything. He looked on his hands and they had (Y/n)'s blood on them. Jensen looked at his pants and there was a huge blood puddle on his leg where (Y/n)'s head was resting. His wife's blood. Jensen was in shock and couldn't move, he didn't even see that the paramedics had set (Y/n) on a gurney and were calling him. "Sir? Mr. Ackles?" The female called and finally grabbed his attentions. "Wha- What?," Snapping back to his, he noticed (Y/n) was still out and strapped to the gurney. "How is she? The baby?" He asked. "We are ready to take her to the hospital. She has a weak pulse but its their. We are worried about the baby, so we need to hurry to the hospital to do a few tests. You can come in the ambulance with us." Jensen nodded and followed the paramedics out of the room.

Jared moved to the living room and tucked his phone in his pants once he saw (Y/n) being taken out of the room by the paramedics. "We are going to the hospital. He pulse is weak but their, thank god. They don't know about the baby so we gotta move to get tests done. Did I need to call creation?" Jensen asked Jared beginning to pull his phone out. "No, I already did. Called creations, called Bob, Eric, Gen will be flying out later tonight with (Y/n)'s mom and brother." Jared finished and Jensen gave him a hug. "Thank you so much Jared." Jensen let go and Jared looked at his best friend.

"I know you man, you love (Y/n) and that baby. You would never hurt them. You just gotta explain that to (Y/n), she'll understand. We'll get that Minka bitch fired for what she did. Plus, usually anyone who is in love with Sam Winchester ends up dying so we can get Eric to kill her character off so we don't have to deal with her anymore." Jared let out a soft chuckle earning a smile from Jensen. "Thank you again. Love you man. I'm riding in the ambulance. You gonna follow?" Jensen headed out the hotel door and towards the elevator with the paramedics. "Yeah, I'm going to grab jacket and I'll be down in a moment." Jensen nodded at Jared and the elevator door closed.

Upon hitting the hotel lobby, word had spread fast already. Fans were all over the lobby, blocking the path for the paramedics to get to the ambulance. Fans were frantically trying to see (Y/n) and find out what happened. Some of the cast came out and helped move the fans back so Jensen and the paramedics could get through. Jensen nodded to them as he passed and told them to talk to Jared about what happened because Jensen could only think about his wife and his unborn child at the moment.

************************

What's gonna happen??
You guys will be on a cliffhanger for a while!
Hope you can handle the wait!
Thanks for the reads, likes, and comments guys!
By the way...this is Chapter 60!!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.5K 31
{Jensen x Reader} Playboy Jensen Ackles is hurting his television show's image. Every time he promised to get his act together, it'd last for about a...
86.2K 819 39
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! Includes smut, fluff and sad stuff. Includes: Mostly Dean Sam Castiel Jack Maybe Gabriel Je...
2K 58 11
You get a call from your ex, Jared Padalecki, to work a few scenes on the set of Supernatural as a hunter that takes a liking to Dean Winchester. The...