Heroes of the World -Thunderb...

By PhoenixBunny456

Alison 'Ali' Johnson is the oldest girl of the Johnson family, her mom used to be best friends with the Tracy... More

Chapter 1: After Eleven Years!
Chapter 2: Always Coming To Our Rescue!
Chapter 3: Past and Present!
Chapter 4: Rescues!
Chapter 5: And Romances!
Chapter 6: The Return Of The Hood!
Chapter 7: Save Your Surfing For The Beach!
Chapter 9: We're Being Chased By a Nuclear Bomb, How Are You?
Chapter 10: I've Loved You Since We Were Kids!
Chapter 11: Crosscut Tunnels & Bore Holes!
Chapter 12: Who Would Steal A High-Tech Plane?
Chapter Thirteen: It's Not The Gear, It's The Tracy!
Chapter Fourteen: Runaway Train!

Chapter 8: Space Race!

537 8 0
By PhoenixBunny456

Thunderbird Three is shown launching as Oriana and Alan are shown inside Thunderbird Three. Today, while everyone else was on a tough mission, Oriana was getting some extra space lessons just in case.

"Pre-flight complete!" Alan says as the island is zoomed in on.

"Roger, Thunderbird Three. Skies are clear." John says, "Good luck on your mission."

"I totally can't believe you wanted to come." Alan states and looks at Oriana.

"Yeah, well, Scott suggested we all learn how to fly each of the Thunderbirds and I couldn't go with Gordo and the others so, I decided to come with you." Oriana explains.

"Cool. Starting countdown to launch!" Alan exclaims, "Three..."

"Two..." Oriana states.

"One!" Alan exclaims and fires the thrusters causing them to take off into the sky, "Thunderbird Three is GO!"

"It does help that this is an easy mission to learn how to fly Thunderbird Three. It's just a precaution, Alan." Oriana explains.

"Okay, but I have to know one thing." Alan states and Oriana looks at him, "What's with P'ku?" Oriana's cheeks flush red.

"Gordon couldn't say my name when we were little?" Oriana explains.

"How do you get P'ku out of Oriana?" Alan asks.

"He was trying to say 'Hey you' partially because he couldn't say Oriana. It came out P'ku for some reason and I've been P'ku to him ever since." Oriana explains.

"You know, it's actually really cute." Alan explains.

"It's dorky and childish now that I'm an adult." Oriana explains. Alan and Oriana get into space and lock onto target that they were looking for.

"Target identified! Grappling arms deployed!" Alan announces to John, Izzy and Oriana as they moved into the trash field in space, "Easy does it."

"It's not that I dislike the name..." Oriana continues, "It is cute, but like I said, it's childish now that I'm an adult." Alan starts gathering the trash and they fly away.

"It's going to be a long day..." Alan states with a sigh.

"Hey, someone has to clean up all that junk floating around out there." John adds.

"Oh, this is just grunt work, John." Alan complains.

"Not if we make a game out of it." Oriana says, and Alan rolls his eyes. They end up grabbing something while Alan complains.

"How come Scott, Alison, and Gordon get to do a high-rise rescue and Oriana and I get garbage duty?" Alan asks.

"You always moan you never get to take Thunderbird Three out enough." Izzy points out as she tracks Alan.

"Me and my big mouth." Alan mutters. Oriana listens to all the metal clank behind them. Suddenly, they are pulled back. Oriana jolts in the seat a little.

"Whoa." Oriana exclaims.

"What was that?" Alan asks before turning them around.

"There's something up ahead." Oriana announces.

"Scanners aren't picking anything up." John comments.

"Are you sure it isn't just dirt on your portal again?" Izzy asks. Alan reaches forward and wipes the glass and Oriana rolls her eyes. Alan shrugs as he looks at her.

"You know, I'm the one who saw it first, you two." Oriana points out.

"No. It's out there, alright." Alan exclaims, "And that means I get to go out for a wander!"

"Any excuse." John states and Oriana puts her mask on. Alan heads out on his hoverboard and has a look at the odd machine.

"Are you getting this, Thunderbird Five?" Alan asks as he flies around it, scanning it for Thunderbird Five while he checks it out.

"Affirmative Thunderbird Three, running a trace." John explains.

"Looks like some kind of weapon." Izzy adds.

"I really hope not." Oriana explains, and Alan wipes off a screen and sees it was struggling to connect; it shows a symbol of an explosion before it begins counting down.

"That's... not good." Alan exclaims, "John, Izzy, this thing is on!"

"Alan, you need to get out of there now!" John exclaims.

"Okay!" Alan exclaims and heads back to Thunderbird Three as quickly as he could.

The theme song begins. 'Five' Thunderbird Five is shown in space. 'Four' Thunderbird Four is shown under water. 'Three' Thunderbird Three is shown launching into Space. 'Two' Thunderbird Two is shown flying. 'One!' Thunderbird One is shown launching out of the pool before it flies through the O in Heroes. Light Flashes and Scott is shown back to back with a long blonde haired blue-eyed girl named Alison who looks away from him. Thunderbird One floats behind them. Light Flashes and a brown haired blue-eyed girl by the name of Isabelle was sticking out her tongue while she leaned onto John's shoulder as he had his arms crossed. Thunderbird Five floated behind them as their names were beside them. Light Flashes and Virgil had his hands on his hips while Emily, a brown-haired girl with two different eye colors brushed her hair out of her face while she smiled. Their names floated out beside them while Thunderbird Two is shown behind them. Light Flashes and Gordon is shown running while he holds Oriana, a short blonde haired and green-eyed girl's hand. Thunderbird Four was behind them while their names were out to the left of them. Light Flashes and Alan stood alone with Thunderbird Three behind him. Light Flashes and Kayo is shown holding her helmet while Thunderbird Shadow was behind her. Light Flashes and Brains is revealed standing beside Max. Light Flashes and the London Agent, Lady Penelope is shown smiling in front of FAB ONE while Parker and her dog Sherbet are beside her. Light Flashes revealing scenes from the chapter. 'THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!' The title is shown before smoke covers the area.

Oriana and Alan watch whatever the space junk is. It looked as if it was looking at something. Brains was currently looking over the schematics for it.

"So, what's the score with this thing, Brains?" Alan asks.

"Oh, cool, you found a stealth mine." Emily exclaims.

"You know what that is?" Brains asks.

"Yeah, I heard rumors that there were still some in space." Emily explains, "It's left over from the global conflict of 2040."

"That's why it was invisible to our scanners." John adds.

"Powerful enough to blast a mid-size ship out of orbit." Brains explains.

"And now it's been activated..." Alan states.

"Oops." Oriana breathes out.

"It enters a self-destruct sequence if it loses contact with the command network which was mothballed in 2043." Emily explains.

"We have 30 minutes before that thing goes off." John adds.

"If we can locate the kill code, we can deactivate the mine manually." Izzy explains.

"Problem solved. Or do I detect a 'but'?" Alan asks.

"With the command network offline, it will perceive any nearby vessel as the enemy." Brains explains.

"I'm detecting a cluster of spacecraft heading towards the debris field. If one of them strays too close to the mine, it could target them." John explains.

"And boom..." Izzy adds.

"So, I'm gonna have to keep it busy until you find the kill code?" Alan asks.

"Game on." Oriana mutters.

"Seriously?" Alan asks and Oriana shrugs.

"It looks that way." John replies.

"You'll have to get it locked onto Thunderbird Three instead of something else." Izzy adds.

"How about I drag this baby into deep space and detonate it somewhere out there?" Alan suggests.

"Good plan. Just be careful." John replies.

"Right. I'll carefully fly towards the floating bomb. Firing main thrusts in three, two, one." Alan says and Thunderbird Three takes off after the mine.

"Let the chase begin." Oriana states.

"Izzy and I are on the kill code." John tells them.

Thunderbird Three flies up beside the stealth mine and waits a few seconds for the mine to lock onto them. Oriana grins as she was looking forward to the fun.

"It's locked onto you Thunderbird Three." Brains says as they take off.

"Moving out of orbit." Alan announces.

"Alan, wait! It's equipped with a gravitational trigger!" Brains warns.

"Meaning?" Oriana asks.

"If it leaves the Earth's orbit, it explodes." Emily explains.

"Uh oh." Oriana explains.

"Oh, that's just great." Alan exclaims.

"And I've run the figures..." John explains.

"If it detonates now, Thunderbird Three will be in the blast radius." Izzy explains.

"Fine. No leaving orbit." Alan says, and they change direction, "I just have to keep it busy. Shouldn't be a problem."

"Uh oh." Oriana explains as they get a warning beeping sound.

"Alan." Izzy explains.

"I know. I see it." Alan acknowledges. Alan tries to fly away from the spacecraft ahead of them. He leads the mine away and Oriana starts bouncing her head up and down.

"What are you doing?" Alan asks.

"Thinking of mine and Gordon's favorite song. When we go out for a leisure ride in Thunderbird Four we always listen to our favorite music." Oriana replies.

"Leisure ride? You do know that means a date, right?" Alan asks.

"Date?" Oriana asks as she looks at him with a shocked gasp.

"You're joking, right? You mean you didn't know?" Alan asks.

"I-I didn't..." Oriana replies looking down with a blush.

"So, technically you and Gordon are dating." Alan says, and Oriana makes a shocked squeaking sound.

"I... think you broke her." Izzy teases.

"Okay. I'm into the digital archives. But I'm gonna need the mine's unique ID number to access the kill code." John explains.

"But the mine can't be scanned." Brains explains.

"The only way to view its ID number is to find its tag on the fuselage." Emily explains.

"I'm on it. Killing main thrusters. Oriana, I fly, you check that number." Alan orders.

"Got it." Oriana tells him. Alan slows them down and then flips them around to the mine and it flies past them a little.

"The ID is X-Ray, Zulu, 157." Oriana says and Alan fires off the thrusters again and the chase resumes, "This is so fun!"

"We really have to work on your definition of fun." Alan replies.

"If you aren't having fun, why are you smiling?" Oriana asks.

"Okay, fine, I'm having fun." Alan replies.

"This isn't a game." John scolds.

"Oh, relax, John. That thing's a stupid machine." Alan says, "I've got the brains and I've got the moves." Everyone gets quiet before John comments a joke.

"Alan, I've seen you dance." John comments. Izzy and Oriana burst out laughing while Alan made an annoyed expression on his face.

"It's funny because we all have." Oriana says and Alan whines.

"I'm cross-referencing the ID with the digital archives." John says, "The good news is I have located the kill code to shut down the mine."

"And the bad news is?" Alan asks.

"It's a scan of a paper copy." John admits.

"A bad scan." Izzy adds.

"The last number is unreadable." John states.

"Just try zero through nine till we get the right number." Alan suggests.

"You only get one try." Brains says, "A wrong number will be seen as a hacking attempt and the mine will explode."

"We need to find where the original paper records are stored." John says.

"If we can locate that, we can access the kill code and deactivate the mine." Emily adds.

"Okay, and how long is that going to take?" Alan asks.

"It shouldn't take too long. I'll get right back to you." John explains. A beeping sound is heard and Oriana gasps. She looks forward with Alan and they both whine.

"Oh dear." Oriana mutters.

"Whoa. That's not good." Alan states.

"Ah, multiple vessels ahead." Oriana says. They enter the field of multiple vessels and the mine stops chasing them. Alan looks back at the space mine.

"Did it just die? Brains, Emily, any ideas?" Alan asks.

"It's a little difficult to determine without any reliable data." Emily's voice says. A ship ends up distracting the mine.

"Ugh. Guys!" Alan exclaims.

"That ship is closer to the mine than Thunderbird Three." Brains confirms.

"Oh, no, no!" Alan and Oriana exclaim together in unison.

"Brains, Emily, how do I get it back on my tail?" Alan asks.

"Get very close to the mine and it will retarget you." Emily replies.

"Oh great..." Alan mutters and directs Thunderbird Three after the mine.

"Have you noticed how you ask for Brains, but because Emily is there, she speaks faster?" Oriana asks and Alan groans in annoyance.

"Did that work?" Alan asks, moving Thunderbird Three in closer.

"Negative, Thunderbird Three." Brains replies.

"It's still targeting the other ship." Emily announces.

"This is going to be a close one." Oriana explains as she looks at Alan.

"Careful, Alan." John adds and the mine turns to look at them, re-targeting them.

"You did it! It re-targeted you!" Brains exclaims.

"The nukes on our tail again. Lucky us." Alan says. They fly away from the ship and the stealth mine chases them. Oriana looks at Alan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EXTRA: Adorable pic of Alan this chapter that I made during this episode:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 32 6
Elaina Angelina Fitzgerald arrives on the Tracy Island after her cruise ship is sunk during a hurricane. Learning that she can cook, the guys beg her...
397 15 11
*based on the 2015 series* *there is also a twist or more, why? Because i wanna* Skyler "Skye" Tracy is the only daughter of Jeff and Lucy Tracy, she...
293 10 9
Mia Rocker is your typical girl who is a magnet for trouble. Born blind, she didn't let that stop her from experiencing the world. While most travel...
28.2K 924 38
Daisy has lived with her Auntie, Lady Penelope for many years, but has always stayed out of sight. She's also admired the Thunderbirds since a very y...