Woodlen Mystery

Od Melanie0800

COMPLETED (Old) Maya Hunter and her father Shawn moved to Woodlen city to start over. When Maya goes to sch... Více

Chapter 1: A new start
Chapter 2: First day of school
Chapter 3: Another Day.
Chapter 4: I beat you.
Chapter 5: The woods
Chapter 6: Riley's house.
Chapter 7: Soulmate
Chapter 8: Rogues
Chapter 9: Promise me
Chapter 10: I'll never be afraid of you
Chapter 11: Imprinting
Chapter 12: Sleepover
Chapter 13: Walk
Chapter 14: Pizza complications
Chapter 15: Lessons
Chapter 16: Hide and Seek
Chapter 17: Pack campfire night
Chapter 18: Aspen's wolf
Chapter 19: Traditions
Chapter 20: Sophia
Chapter 21: Bullies
Chapter 22: Deal
Chapter 23: Math Homework
Chapter 24: I have a boyfriend
Chapter 25: No Maya
A/N
Chapter 26: Two rogues
Chapter 27: I hate rogues
Chapter 28: Fight
Chapter 30: I love you
Chapter 31: I approve
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Date (part.2)
Chapter 34: Fight
Chapter 35: Alpha female
Chapter 36: Let me take care of you
Chapter 37: When the truth comes out
Chapter 38: Mixed emotions
Chapter 39: Accepting
Chapter 40: Welcoming new members
Chapter 41: They
Chapter 42: Acting like a pup
Chapter 43: Forgiveness
Chapter 44: Intruder?
Chapter 45: Merry Christmas
Chapter 46: How to start off a new year
Chapter 47: Slow Heart Beat
Chapter 48: Not Gone
Chapter 49: Learning
A/N
Chapter 50: More
Chapter 51: Shawn
New book
Chapter 52: Preperation
Chapter 53: Becoming one
Instagram !
Chapter 54: What are you?
Chapter 55: Linking
Chapter 56: A bit of the past
chapter 57: Gift
Chapter 58: Rescued
Chapter 59: Mine or not?
Chapter 60: You're pregnant
Chapter 61: "You're What?!"
Chapter 62: Initiation
chapter 63: EPILOGUE

Chapter 29: Final Decision

828 26 5
Od Melanie0800

Maya's Pov
Seems like not a lot of people are liking the idea of us welcoming rogues into the pack, which leads us here, having a pack meeting.

We're having it outside in case someone decided to 'let some anger out', except this time they're going to have to face Allen.

Allen, Asena, are at the top of the stairs since they're the Alpha's and we're standing next to them since we're the future Alpha's, and behind us there's Esther and Benjamin.

"May I have your attention?" Allen asks, well practically demands making everyone become silent. "There's seems to be many of you, who are not pleased with my decision to let two rogues in this pack" he starts earning a few growls "If you growl at me once more I will make you challenge me and I will make sure you lose" he growls back "You must all learn your places and not judge my decisions" he continues "Whether it is to let two innocent children in this pack-"

"Innocent they're rogues!" One shouts.

Allen sighs and looks at the children behind us. "Benjamin, Esther come here please" they nod and slowly walk forwards holding hands.

"You want to be a part of this pack?" Allen asks kneeling down "Yes" Ben answers "Then present yourself to this pack, show them you are no threat, tell them your story" Allen encourages making a smile pull at my lips.

Ben nods and walks in front of Allen, with his sister next to him. "Stand tall" Josh whispers making them look back, he nods and turns back around facing the pack. He straightens himself and takes a deep breath before starting.

"My name is Benjamin Kester and this is my little sister Esther" he says motioning to his sister.

"We come from a pack in Denver, our parents decided to move and find another pack because they wanted to experience living somewhere new" as he talks I notice everyone listening closely, they deserve to hear his story. Never judge someone by its title.

"Whilst we were driving past here we got attacked by rogues, they murdered my parents" he looks down and takes a deep breath before continuing.

"They decided to take me and my sister, I was only nine and she was five. They thought they could train us into becoming one of them, but my sister and I were never good enough for them, one day they let us out for hunting and my sister and I decided to make a run for it" he finishes making everyone's face soften.

"Innocent" Allen says "That is what they are, innocent children who need a pack" he steps forward "I do not care if you do not agree with my choices but I am not going to throw children who can not take care of themselves into the woods to get captured by rogues again" he looks down at them and smiles "If after a month they have shown me where their loyalty lies, they will be welcome into this pack and that is my final decision" he says making Ben and Esther smile.

"You are all dismissed" he says making everyone go back to their daily life. If they are happy with this decision or not is not going to matter, what matters is making sure these two children get the proper education, shelter and love they once had.

"Hey" I bend down picking up Esther, she giggles and hugs me. She's been having trouble walking properly since she's quite underweight, and the event that happened this morning didn't help.

"We're having lunch right?" I ask turning around to face Josh, once his eyes land on me his face softens, "Yes" he answers walking towards me. "Hey Esther" he says rubbing her back "Hi" she slightly smiles. I don't know why but she isn't such a fan of Josh.

"Why are you scared of me?" He asks making her shrug as I chuckle.

"Come here" he takes her from me and you can immediately see she isn't comfortable.

"Is it because am the next Alpha?" He asks, she shrugs.

"Well then why don't you like me?" He asks tickling her making her giggle "Because I'm extremely nice" he says making me laugh "And very funny" he says, a huge smile pulling at his lips making Esther smile.

"Maya do you like me?" He asks making Esther look at me, I nod "Absolutely" I say "You're my favourite werewolf" I add.

"You see Maya likes me" he says looking back at Esther.

"I like you" she finally says making Josh's eyes wide making me laugh, "You do?" He asks clearly acting out how surprised he is.

She nods "Yeah" she hugs him making my heart melt. Josh smiles and rubs her back "Well I like you too" he says kissing her forehead.

I'm going crazy seeing Josh with Esther, he'd be such a great dad.

"Are you hungry?" He asks as she pulls away slightly "Mhm" she hums "Okay well let's go eat".

He takes my hand and we make our way to the dinning room.

_____________________________
Sorry for the short chapter but I thought it would be a good place to end this chapter. If you like it please vote and comment down below your thoughts,

Or...

Do whatever makes you happy.

-Mel❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

37.8K 497 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...
201K 5.9K 20
Not edited fully Very cringe that you will die BOOK 1 of mates Luca Black is a normal human boy he has a twin sister Lexi and a big brother Matt wh...
188K 4.2K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is a sophomore in college with a pretty perfect life, amazing parents, a best friend who she loves more than anyone, and a boyfri...
21.2K 602 18
COMPLETED. When both Amy and Alan have had enough of their out of control teenage son they send him to Philadelphia, hoping he can get his life back...