Coffee and Books 1

By ilse_writes

The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is tre... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
The Coffee & Books series
Other Marvel / Loki stories by me
What do you want to see in Coffee & Books book 3?

A big thank you!

3.9K 145 23
By ilse_writes

July 15th, 2018
100.000 views! 100k!!! Wow!!
Thank you!!

June 25th, 2018

O.M.G.!!!! #1 ranking for 'Marvel'! You guys did that! Wow! Thank you sooooo much!

June 14th, 2018

'Coffee & Books' continues to rise through the ranks and I could not be more grateful for all of your support! Thank you for reading, thank you for voting on the chapters and thank you for your (sometimes hilarious) comments! Whether it is praise for the story, constructive feedback or just your reaction to a particular part of the story, I love hearing from you!

'Coffee & Books' was the first story I wrote after a long pause (as in: I wrote a lot when I was a teenager, but somewhere along the way I stopped writing fiction until I picked it up late last year) and I'm very proud of it. Also, it triggered something in me and stories keep pouring out... :-D Please check my profile for my other work and let me know what you think of it!

And again... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

May 11th, 2018

'Coffee & Books' hit the 10K mark today (I did a high five with my husband when I saw that, haha) and the count just continues to go up. I find it incredible that so many people have read my story. Thank you all so much!!

March, 2018
'Coffee & Books' is online for just six weeks now and already has over 4.000 reads! Thank you so much for your support! The Wattpad community is great and I have read so many great stories! It really means a lot to me that people want to read my story (/ stories) too. So thanks again for reading, voting and commenting!

Lots of Loki love from me! ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10.5K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
462K 16.9K 66
"I didn't peg you for a poetry kind of guy," I say, but I'm glad he is. Poems are a guilty pleasure to me. "Will you read some to me?" "Of course."...
692K 19.3K 150
Y/n Stark Secret Daughter of the in famous Tony Stark, Living your life as a secret was all fun and games until you got into some trouble with some c...
411K 11K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...