FACADE ( the GazettE Tale )

By GUILTY_

He was a sinner. She was a saint. He was her irrefutable joy. She was his ultimate pain. He was her unknown c... More

P R O L O G U E
Chapter One : Nightmare in the Dark
Chapter Two : The Scent of Infinite Hell
Chapter Three : Dance into the tune of Pulses
Chapter Four : Into the Consuming Gaze
Chapter Four and a Half : Eighteenth of September
Chapter Five: Between Euphoria and Inferno
Chapter Six : The Knight of Darkness
Chapter Six and a Half : Twentieth of September
Chapter Seven : A Fruitful Endeavor
Chapter Eight : A Trip to Pandemonium
Chapter Nine : Know Thy Existence
Chapter Nine and a Half : Twenty-Fifth of September
Chapter Ten : Sonata of a Requiem
Chapter Eleven : An Antagonistic Desire
Chapter Eleven and a Half : Twenty-Sixth of September
Chapter Twelve : Whisper of the Knight
Chapter Twelve and a Half : Twenty-Seventh of September
Chapter Thirteen : Surrendering to You
Chapter Fourteen : A Hateful Sight
Chapter Fourteen and a Half : Twenty-Ninth of September
Chapter Fifteen : Closing the Distance
Chapter Sixteen : Prayer on my Lips
Chapter Sixteen and a Half : Twenty-Ninth of September (2)
Chapter Seventeen : Dragging the Time
Chapter Eighteen : Bare Thy Core
Chapter Nineteen : Seven Letter Word
Chapter Twenty : Losing My Own Fight
Chapter Twenty One : An Established Restriction
Chapter Twenty Two : A Passionate Touch
Chapter Twenty Two and a Half : Seventeenth of October
Chapter Twenty Three : In the Midst of Us
Chapter Twenty Four : A Sovereign Craving
Chapter Twenty Five : A Fragile Existence
Chapter Twenty Six : Havoc in your Haven
Chapter Twenty Seven : Hope in Broken Words
Chapter Twenty Eight : Without a Life
Chapter Twenty Nine : Captured in Netherworld
Chapter Thirty : New Found Pain
Chapter Thirty One : The Beast in Chains
Chapter Thirty Three : Deep Within
Chapter Thirty Four : A Heart Beat
Chapter Thirty Five : The First and Last Drop
E P I L O G U E
Extra Chapter: Into Your Light

Chapter Thirty Two : Uncertain Bloodshed

872 50 18
By GUILTY_

Tomorrow.

I hadn't given much thought of how that word was important. Since even before I knew that "tomorrow" would always have me in it. But right now, I wasn't sure.

I didn't even know if I should use today or tonight. I'd been in constant darkness, locked in this messed up place for I didn't know how long now.

It must've been twenty four hours... or three days or one hour after I lose conscience right after seeing Aya.

Was that an imagination? No.

Was she here? Yes.

Until now I could smell her scent. She was approximately five meters away from me. But no matter how I wanted to go to her, I couldn't. Except from my chains, I couldn't will myself to fight and go over her.

I was in pain, I was weak. I was ashamed, I was sorry.

I stayed still at where I was.... waiting.

For what? For more fucked up things to happen maybe.

The door hadn't opened for an hour now since I woke up. My arms were stiffed and aching from the suspension and tight metals around them.

My internal struggle was disturbed by the shouting coming outside the room.

"I sacrificed a lot to capture him!" Tego's voice was filled with frustration.

It was followed by Tomiko. "My decision is final."

That silenced the whole place except for this room where my heavy breathing could be heard easily. I closed my eyes to hide the flaming red irises that were now constant. My fist tightened, my thirst sang a creeping slow song in me.

"God fucking dammit!" Tego yelled, followed by a crashing sound.

The door of my prison finally opened. One guy was dragging Tomiko by her arm. Her nose was bleeding, the right side of her face was bright red while her hair was disheveled. Tego followed along side with two man.

At first I couldn't understand what was happening but then the guy holding Aya's mother pushed her to the ground forcefully in time as Beard man walked in with an open laptop in his hand. He settled it on the table near the machine before crouching down to look at Tomiko.

"Give me the password now!"He bellowed towards the weak woman.

"No." Tomiko whispered.

The door opened again and I groaned audibly.

Aya was pulled in the room, a guy was holding both of her elbows securely. She took in the scene, her worried eyes found and stayed on her mother who was still on the ground.

Tego paced to and fro a few seconds then suddenly pulled Tomiko up. He looked at me with a grin. "You're thirsty right?"

My beast growled a yes but I remained silent.

Tomiko struggled to let go from his hold when realization of what he wanted to happen downed at her. Tego pulled her closer to me then angled her face forcefully to show me her neck. "Do you want to kill her to? I'm gonna let you."

Before I could curse him,

"Stop it."

Her voice instantly made me look at her. Aya was looking at Tego, pleading him with her eyes and voice.

Mizushima turned to look at her but shook his head. "Me and your mother have an agreement!"

"That wasn't what we agreed!" Tomiko shouted. "I never agreed for you to kill him!"

Tego snickered humorlessly. "Then what do you want to do after you meet the monster who killed your husband? Just let him exist? That's fucking ridiculous!"

Tomiko didn't answer that she remained silent but I saw a tear fell down from her eyes.

I pulled on my chain and the electricity shock me simultaneously making me stop from moving.

"Just give us the password!" Beard man glared down at the woman.

"No! Not until me and my daughter are back in Japan safe!" Tomiko glanced at Aya briefly which made her eyes stream more tears.

Mizushima scoffed. "What do you think this is? Huh? A fucking sight seeing?! We had a hard time capturing this shit!" He pointed a finger at me forcefully.

"I'll pay you!!" Tomiko shouted back. "I'll pay...."

"Of course you'll pay me! And you'll give me the money now!" He grabbed the laptop on the table and shoved it in front of Tomiko. The woman shook her head with a sob.

Tego groaned, tossed the machine on the ground without care before he grabbed Tomiko's jaw forcefully. "You will tell me the password of your fucking account -" He took the gun that he was hiding on his pants' waist band and pointed it on her forehead.

Aya gasped loudly as more tears fell down from her mother's eyes. The other men in the room just kept on watching the scene in front of them.

"Or two of my gun's bullet will bury in your brain! Take your pick." Mizushima said through his teeth while he glowered down at Tomiko.

Tomiko nodded hurriedly whispering repeated "Okay..."

Tego grinned. He tucked his gun back in his waist band and walked to get the laptop on the ground. He settled it on the table, clicking as he asked. "The password."

With shaky voice, Tomiko answered. "One Six Zero Zero Six Three One."

Tego typed it hurriedly. Beard man walked and stopped beside him, both of them were looking at the monitor, watching the changes as it happened. After a few seconds both of them smiled a satisfying smile.

My eyes travelled back to Tomiko. She hadn't stop crying, her shoulders were shaking as tears hadn't left her yet.

My beast wanted to go out and to control this body. To do what it only wanted and had to do.

I held it in, fighting it like I used to. Yet this time it was very thirsty. They had been withholding the monster's blood; the only thing this creature wanted and right now, it wanted it so badly.

Seeing Tomiko's blood dripping at the corner of her lips was worsening this thirst. I knew how warm that liquid was. I knew how it tasted and I missed the feeling of reaching the twisted euphoria.

"It was nice doing business with you Mrs. Hamasaki." Tego closed the laptop before he turned to face her.

"Please..." Tomiko looked up at him. "Please let us go now."

Tego stared at her in confusion for a second before he shook his head. "I can't let you go, now that you know a lot of things."

"But..."

"I know..." He cut her and nodded with a fake corned look on his face. "I know... But you might tell about us From his waistband he pulled the gun out again, aimed it towards Tomiko's head before the bang of the gun rang through out the place.

Thirsty.

More blood. Cold, still body of Tomiko was now lying down the ground. No pulse, not working heart. Dead.

The silence was deafening yet inside me there was chaos.

I fought hard to still myself. Struggling hard not to pull from my chain to do what? I wanted to kill Tego while my beast wanted to taste the still warm blood on the ground. Fucking hideous.

"No....." I heard Aya whispered. "No.... NO!" She screamed, trying to pull herself from the hold of her capturer. "MOM!!"

"MOM!!" She cried loudly, tears had started to stream down from her eyes as she fought the hands that were stopping her to move. "MOM!!"

"Fucking shut up!!" Tego moved his hand with the gun, pointing it towards her direction.

My instinct kicked in and I hurriedly pulled on my chains, trying to get away from my imprisonment. The electricity automatically shocked me but I ignored it. Aya needed me.

I held back the scream as the shock became stronger. The chain on my left wrist broke and I pulled harder on my right.

"Get the fucking absinthe!" I heard Tego ordered as I was trying to get free. The shock around my body became stronger and stronger that a groan escaped my lips.

I felt a harsher prick on my neck but I ignored it. I needed to save her. I needed to protect her.

The chain on my right wrist broke but as I felt the freedom, my strength seemed like it was suddenly sucked away from me. In an instant I was on the ground and everything became a big blur of haze.

"Ruki!" called from a distance.

Aya.

"No! Please no!!" She pleaded, her voice was getting far.

"Ruki!!"

I tried to open my lips to answer her,

To tell her how much I wanted and loved her.

To tell her how sorry and fucking mess I was.

Tell her that everything would be fine, but that wasn't certain.

Darkness enveloped me and numbness welcomed me to its anesthetic.

Nothing was certain from this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 133 16
Tessa is a human. She comes from a werewolf family that hate her. She feels like an outsider in her own home. What happens when she finds out that sh...
112K 3.3K 10
what must have happened to him in the past which made him turn so cold and heartless y/n,a smartโ˜€ and kind girl who never wanted anyone to get hurt...
24.2K 2.9K 37
He was called Cold Blood Monster. He was a cold-blood monster, doesn't mean he had no HEART. He has... he has feelings too. Yet, he looks cold. But...