The Undercover Popstar

By Jasmienx

Mia Williams is a worldwide pop sensation with two albums and fans who adore her. Music will always be her pa... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Authors note
Authors note pt. 2
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 8

17.8K 453 87
By Jasmienx

I have only been in this class for only thirty minutes and I am already bored. The only thing the teacher has given us are these packets that are due at the end of the class. The packet is literally the size of the bible. Mrs.Smith doesn't even teach at all, the only thing she is doing at the moment is going on her phone and playing candy crush. 

"Guys,make sure you guys share my cover for the contest Mia is hosting." One of the girls in my class says as she is taking pictures of herself. 

"You know, I used to know Mia Williams." Ace whispers to me.

 I snap my head to look at him, "Oh really?" Oh god, I wonder what he is going to say about me.

 "Yea, We were best friends when we were little, before she moved away. We thought we were soul mates, and when she left I was so heartbroken. I was only ten years old but I really thought I loved her." He chuckled. "But its fine now honestly, she is doing great things. Like this contest she is holding, I think it's amazing." He said.

 "What would you do if she came back to Virginia?" I say.

 "well, I don't know if I am honest. Is it weird that I always hoped that she would come back. Like, I have been with a lot of girls but she would always be the one I would always think about... You know what never mind it is just stupid." He replies while looking at his packet. 

"Hey it's not stupid Ace.. It is kind of sweet you know? I bet she thinks about you too." God I just wish I can tell him but I can't. 

"Ha.. That's funny." He turns and looks at me but I give him a confused look.

 "Come on Maya.. She is a famous pop star now, she travels the world and is living her dream right now. There is no way in hell that she thinks about me." He sighs and begins the worksheet.

It is now the end of the day and I begin to walk home from school. *BEEP BEEP* I turn around and see Ace in a black mustang. 

"Hey Maya. Do you want me to drive you home?" Ace asks.

 "Uhm.. well you don't have to, I don't live that far away from the school." I reply.

 "Come on Maya, I insist.." With that, I head towards his car and get into the passenger seat. Oh shit, what if Ace remembers my old house.

 "Where do you live?" He asks as he begins to drive down the street. 

"Uhh.. that house right there." I tell him as I point towards my house. He pulls up in the driveway and parks the car. 

"Hey Maya, before you go, Is there any chance that I can have your number?" He asks while giving me his perfect smile.

After I gave him my number, he left to go back to school for football practice. Why would he drive me home from school to drive back to school after? I walk into the house to find that I am all alone. Usually in the afternoon Grandma is at the country club, Grandpa is out golfing with his friends, and Dad is still at work. I dial Sofia's number to give her the scope on what happened today.

 "What up hoe." Sofia says.

 "Hey Sofia." I reply as I go up to my room.

 "So chica, how was your first day of school?"

 "Well, it honestly wasn't that bad. If i'm honest, I forgot to play that shy, nerdy girl character." I responded as I take out my homework for tonight.

 "Wait what the fuck, girl do you want to get caught?" She says.

 "Okay, the reason why I forgot was because I met Ace.. you know the guy I used to be friends with when I was little?" I say. 

"Oh right, your 'soul mate'" Sofia chuckles. 

"Yea well my 'soul mate' still misses Mia Williams, and my dad told me that he turned into this Bad boy player. But he is so wrong, He is actually the sweetest thing in the world and is still the guy I used to like when we were little." I begin to blush at the thought of Ace.

 "Sigh, whatever you say, let's just hope he doesn't use you for fame if he ever finds out that you are actually Mia." She says while sighing into the phone.

 "Enough about me, how is Australia? Did you meet any cute aussies?" I ask. 

"Ugh, not yet. I'm on house arrest for a whole week because my parents saw me with alcohol." Sofia whines.

 "Oh shit, I need to call my mom to see how she is doing." I say as I begin to panic.

 "Girl don't worry, your mom called me today while you were at school. I told her that you were in the bathroom, getting ready for a photo shoot and she totally bought it." She tells me. 

"Sofia, you are the best you know that." 

"I know I am, Anyways I gotta go my parents brought my neighbors over and their nephew is cute as hell. Adios mi amiga."

 "Adios sofia." I say as I end the call.

It is now six o'clock and I have finished all my work as well as looked over my schedule again so I won't be lost tomorrow. My grandparents came home an hour ago and my grandma is currently making dinner. Dad is almost done with work and should be on the way home by six thirty. I go to the bathroom to take off my wig and contacts and change into some comfy clothes. *ring ring* I look at my phone to see who is calling me and It is Ace. My heart starts to flutter at the thought of him calling me.

 I pick up the phone and say,"Hello?" 

"Hey Maya, how are you?"

 "Hey Ace, I'm fine, I just finished all of my homework and now I'm talking to some guy who decided to call me. How about you?" I say while smiling.

 "Oh wow that must be nice, well i'm tired from practice and now i'm talking to this new girl that has me under some sort of charm." He says and I blush at his last comment. 

"So Andrews, why did you call me? Not that I'm complaining, just that you could honestly call any girl in this school but you decided to call me." I say.

 "Well, I was wondering if you are interested in going to a party this Friday? It is right after the game which I hope you are attending by the way." Ace asks. 

"I will have to ask my uncle first, but I am honestly down to go."

 "Awesome, well I will see you Friday."

 "Yep See you Friday," I reply. Then I hang up the phone as I smile like a complete idiot.

"MIA, DINNER IS READY!" Grandma says from downstairs. I go downstairs to see my grandpa watching the news.

 "Hey Mia, how was school today? Do you feel like a normal kid?" Grandpa jokes as he serves himself some mash potatoes. 

"Honestly, I had a really good day and school today. No paparazzi, No special treatment, No bullies, well actually there is this one girl named Amber who is a complete bitch." I say while grandma glares at me. 

"MIA WILLIAMS WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" she yells as she sits down across from me.

 Grandpa and I both laugh as I say sorry. Dad comes through the door looking tired but he smiles once he sees me.

 He walks towards to me and kisses my temple, "Hey kiddo." 

"Hey dad, how was work today?" I ask as I take a bite out of the meatloaf.

 "Sigh, it was the same as usual. How was school? Did you make any friends?" 

"Actually yes, Her name is Emily Arnold, and she actually submitted a video for the contest. She is really good but she needs to be more confident in her voice." I say as I take a sip of my water. 

"That's great Mia, Did you see Ace today?" Dad asks as he slices himself a piece of Meatloaf. 

"Actually dad, Yes I did. Honestly, he is nothing like you described him to be. He is really nice, and he asked me to go with him to the game on Friday. Then He invited me to a party after the game." I said while my grandparents look at my dad.

 "Honey.. What did I tell you about staying away from that kid. He is a player and I don't want you to get your heartbroken by him." He sighs while he eats his Mash potatoes.

 "Dad, He is not a player, and he even told me that he still thinks about me. Well, He told Maya Walters that he still thinks about Mia Williams." I chuckle as I wait for his reaction.

 "Well, okay then, you can go. I know that the reason why you came down here was to live a normal life, and these are the things that you want to experience. But if that boy ends up breaking your heart, I will break him." My dad says sternly. 

"And I will run him over with my car, actually never mind, it is not even worth it." My grandpa adds.

We all laugh and enjoy our dinner as a family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 23K 31
She's Not a Fan is the unedited version of Between the Pipes. If you're just starting to read this story, read the edited version instead. It's up on...
20.8K 775 24
This fanfic story is about Rimuru and Shuna gets reincarnate to Japan in order to have fun and to get a interesting high school life in ANHS. I tell...
748K 24K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
39.6K 1.2K 46
I was broken...I was shattered...I was a prisoner of my dark cell I was living... But then you came... The one who thought me to breath... now I am...