Heroes of the World -Thunderb...

By PhoenixBunny456

Alison 'Ali' Johnson is the oldest girl of the Johnson family, her mom used to be best friends with the Tracy... More

Chapter 1: After Eleven Years!
Chapter 2: Always Coming To Our Rescue!
Chapter 3: Past and Present!
Chapter 5: And Romances!
Chapter 6: The Return Of The Hood!
Chapter 7: Save Your Surfing For The Beach!
Chapter 8: Space Race!
Chapter 9: We're Being Chased By a Nuclear Bomb, How Are You?
Chapter 10: I've Loved You Since We Were Kids!
Chapter 11: Crosscut Tunnels & Bore Holes!
Chapter 12: Who Would Steal A High-Tech Plane?
Chapter Thirteen: It's Not The Gear, It's The Tracy!
Chapter Fourteen: Runaway Train!

Chapter 4: Rescues!

756 11 0
By PhoenixBunny456

[2060]

A few months had passed and the new year had begun. One day, the weather is shown picking up and a hot air balloon is shown before a father and son are zoomed in on. The father held a radio in his hand as he was calling for help.

"Mayday! Mayday! We're out of control and gaining altitude." The Father exclaims.

"Dad, I'm scared!" The boy cries out.

"Stay low and hang on to me." The father says. The boy's hat blows away and the basket flips and he almost falls.

"Dad!" The boy exclaims and he helps his father back into the basket.

"We're at ten thousand feet and climbing!" The father exclaims after grabbing the radio again, "Can anyone hear me?!" They hear the sound of an engine roaring and the boy gasps in shock as he looks around.

"What is that?" The father asks and Thunderbird Two emerges out of the storm clouds.

"It's International Rescue!" The boy exclaims.

[Inside Thunderbird Two]

"I'm relinquishing controls to you, Emi." Virgil says.

"F-A-B, Virgil." Emily explains and she takes control of Thunderbird Two. Virgil gets up and walks over and is risen up on a platform and he looks at the father and son.

"Looks like you could use a little help." Virgil announces and holds out his hands.

"Look after him!" The father exclaims and passes the boy to Virgil.

"I've got him." Virgil explains and sets the boy down beside him and reaches for the father, "Take my hand!"

"It's just... I-I c-can't reach!" The father says before the hot air balloon comes loose from a gust of wind and he is sent flying.

"DAD!" The boy yells.

"Thunderbird Five, I need you now!" Virgil calls out hitting the button for International Rescue on his shoulder sash.

The theme song begins. 'Five' Thunderbird Five is shown in space. 'Four' Thunderbird Four is shown under water. 'Three' Thunderbird Three is shown launching into Space. 'Two' Thunderbird Two is shown flying. 'One!' Thunderbird One is shown launching out of the pool before it flies through the O in Heroes. Light Flashes and Scott is shown back to back with a long blonde haired blue-eyed girl named Alison who looks away from him. Thunderbird One floats behind them. Light Flashes and a brown haired blue-eyed girl by the name of Isabelle was sticking out her tongue while she leaned onto John's shoulder as he had his arms crossed. Thunderbird Five floated behind them as their names were beside them. Light Flashes and Virgil had his hands on his hips while Emily, a brown-haired girl with two different eye colors brushed her hair out of her face while she smiled. Their names floated out beside them while Thunderbird Two is shown behind them. Light Flashes and Gordon is shown running while he holds Oriana, a short blonde haired and green-eyed girl's hand. Thunderbird Four was behind them while their names were out to the left of them. Light Flashes and Alan stood alone with Thunderbird Three behind him. Light Flashes and Kayo is shown holding her helmet while Thunderbird Shadow was behind her. Light Flashes and Brains is revealed standing beside Max. Light Flashes and the London Agent, Lady Penelope is shown smiling in front of FAB1 while Parker and her dog Sherbet are beside her. Light Flashes revealing scenes from the chapter. 'THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!' The title is shown before smoke covers the area.

Thunderbird Five is shown in space before Izzy floats over to John while yawning. She'd been napping. She stretches as they were in zero gravity and she looks at John.

"Tracking his descent." John explains, "Coordinates are locked in."

[Thunderbird Two]

Virgil lowers down into Thunderbird Two with the boy and Virgil looks over at Emily as the boy was freaking out, worried about his father.

"Please, you have to save him!" The boy exclaims.

"No one is losing their dad today." Virgil explains as he moves to his chair and Emily gives the control of Thunderbird Two back to Virgil.

"John? What's our time window?" Emily asks.

"At terminal velocity?" Izzy asks.

"Less than fifty seconds." John explains.

"We've got this!" Emily explains as Virgil grins.

"Strap in!" Virgil tells the boy. He flies Thunderbird Two down before he hooks himself up to Thunderbird Two and opens the hatch while Thunderbird Two freefalls. Emily gets ready for the signal and Virgil goes flying up and he grabs the guy.

"Now, beautiful!" Virgil yells out. Emily hits the button. Thunderbird Two's vertical boosters activate before it hits the ground and Emily looks back as Virgil and the guy land inside Thunderbird Two. Virgil stands up while the boy rushes to his father.

"DAD!" The boy exclaims.

"I'm okay!" The father explains. Virgil looks at the two and smiles.

"This is Thunderbird Two." Virgil states.

"Mission complete." Emily explains and Virgil takes the controls and has Thunderbird Two fly away.

[Thunderbird Five]

"Good job you two." John says, and he floats into the next room while Izzy is busy floating in the room she'd come into. She follows John with a giggle.

"Thunderbird Three, what's your status, Alan?" John asks.

[Thunderbird Three]

"I'm tracking the target now." Alan announces, "All systems go for satellite capture and stabilization. Deploying grasping arms." The arms move towards the satellite.

"Engaging RCS thrusters!" Alan announces.

"Remember, Thunderbird Three, you only get one shot at grabbing this thing." John explains.

"Make it count." Izzy explains.

"F-A-B." Alan acknowledges before moving Thunderbird Three to match the spin, "We are locked for rotational vector. Thirty meters... twenty... ten... contact!" Thunderbird One grabs the satellite.

"HA! Capture complete!" Alan exclaims, "Stabilizing spin." He releases the satellite a few moments later.

"Whew. I think it's going to be okay Thunderbird Five." Alan announces.

[Thunderbird Five]

"Well done Alan, just in time for mine and Izzy's favorite show." John says as Izzy looks at the holo-video of their favorite show.

"Thanks, Alan." Izzy explains.

"Heh!" Alan's voice announces.

[Thunderbird Three]

"Heh!" Alan announces, "And that Kayo, is how it's done."

"Congrats Alan, you've returned TV repeats to people across the globe." Kayo states in a monotone voice.

"Maybe one of these days I'll get a real mission." Alan complains.

"If anyone should be complaining, it's me. I'm head of security for International Rescue and I don't even have my own ship. And right now, I'm up here..." Kayo says but stops.

"What? Babysitting?" Alan asks.

"I wasn't going to say that." Kayo replies with a grin.

"Oh-ho, you were totally going to say that!" Alan fires back.

"Okay, I was. But I didn't." Kayo explains, "And I'm sorry, I thought it."

[Thunderbird Five]

Izzy floats over to get a bagel dispensed for her and she stretches before grabbing it and biting into it. She looks over at John with a smile.

"Thunderbird One? Report please?" John asks as he rotates the hologram for Earth to pull up the communication with Scott on Tracy Island.

[Thunderbird One's Hangar]

"Ugh, it's bad news, John." Scott explains. Scott was using a grapple to hold onto Thunderbird One. Below him, Alison stood with Brains and Max, the robot assistant to Brains. She looks up at him and brushes some of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"This retrofit is going to take a lot longer than expected. Maybe you can come down here and give me a hand?" Scott asks.

"Not to worry, Scott. With my new mobile engineering lab, I shall have you back in the air in no time." Brains announces.

"I know you guys are busy, but snack break?" Alison asks as she had a tray with some tea and a few cookies. Scott takes a drink of his glass while Brains grabs a cookie. Brains moves his controls and the robotic arm throws Max.

"Whoops. Sorry, Max!" Brains explains and Max whirls at him. There is a beeping sound and Scott crosses his arms.

"Incoming call!" Scott says and Alison peeks into the conversation. Scott smiles as well as blushes that they were so close.

"Lady Penelope!" Alison exclaims.

"Hello you two." Lady Penelope says, "Is Brains still working on your ship?"

"Can't rush a genius." Scott explains.

"Right, let him know crisis is averted. I managed to convince the consortium to stop hoarding their iridium reserves." Lady Penelope announces.

"That'll be some good news for Brains." Scott explains.

"Tracy Island, out." Alison explains and they hang up.

[Later]

"This is Thunderbird Two on final approach to Tracy Island." Virgil announces. They return to launch and then they head upstairs after changing out of their uniforms. Emily and Virgil talk together.

"Anyone up there?!" Grandma Tracy calls out.

"Oh no!" Virgil whispers in shock.

"Looks like Ali has been distracted and Grandma Tracy is in the kitchen again." Emily says, and they go to hide, and they find Oriana and Gordon hiding under the desk.

"Gordon?" Virgil asks.

"Hey Virgil." Gordon explains.

"How long have you two been under here?" Virgil asks.

"Since we sensed that Grandma was looking for a test subject. I'm still recovering from her last attempt at family dinner." Gordon explains.

"How many times does Ali have to tell her no?" Emily whispers.

"Hmm, dad's desk... I guess in a way he's still looking out for us." Virgil explains.

"Yeah, Jeff always looked out for us." Oriana states.

"Hey, you four, get out from under there and taste this." Grandma Tracy orders.

"He always did take her side." Gordon explains and Oriana giggles.

[Thunderbird Five]

Izzy does somersaults at zero gravity behind John as her exercise while John stared at the monitors. He gets a distress signal and Izzy blinks confused and she floats over to him.

"What is it?" Izzy asks.

"Hmm, looks like someone needs help." John explains and hits the button for International Rescue.

[Tracy Island]

A beeping sound interrupts everyone and the four run into the mission deployment round area. Scott and Alison join the group and they sit down beside each other while Virgil sits beside Emily and Gordon sits beside Oriana.

"International Rescue. I'm detecting a seaquake off the Minova reef." John announces.

"What can you report, Thunderbird Five?" Scott asks.

"We're getting a mayday from an underwater research station near the epicenter." John says, and he plays the mayday call, "International Rescue can you respond?"

"We're on our way." Virgil explains.

"Ocean rescue!" Oriana exclaims.

"Yes, you can come." Virgil explains.

"Awesome, I'm coming too." Emily adds.

"You should have seen that coming." Gordon comments.

"I did." Virgil states.

"You guys are going to have to handle this one without me. Thunderbird One is still grounded." Scott explains.

"We'll do our best, Scott." Virgil exclaims.

"We'll do our best." Emily explains.

"Sorry, Grandma." Gordon explains.

"Grandma, were you cooking again?" Alison scolds.

"You can't blame her for trying." Oriana explains and giggles. Gordon and the two girls head with him. The three pull on their suits while Virgil heads over to Thunderbird Two's launch bay. Virgil runs over and stands in front of a picture of a rocket behind his father's desk. He stands against it and after it slowly falls back he slides back and his shoulders are grabbed by a metal contraption as the picture closes. His face is shown up close as the machine holding him changes his clothes. His gloves and boots are placed on him before he's spun around and brought to Thunderbird Two where he closes the hatch. He chooses Thunderbird Four's module before Gordon, Emily and Oriana are raised into the cockpit. Virgil moves Thunderbird Two into position to launch as everyone buckles up. He launches moments later.

"Thunderbirds are Go!" Virgil exclaims.

[Thunderbird Two]

"So, what's the details?" Emily asks.

"It's a Poseidon class submersible with a crew of three. They report no injuries, but they are taking on water." John explains.

"Access to the escape hatch is blocked." Izzy announces.

"I'll try to stabilize the station from above and Gordon can help get them out." Virgil announces, "Sound good?"

"F-A-B, Virgil." Gordon explains and he looks at Oriana, "You looking forward to taking a ride in Thunderbird Four, P'ku?"

"That dorky nickname again..." Oriana mutters with an annoyed sigh and they head down to Thunderbird Four. Oriana stands off to the side while Gordon sits in his chair.

"Prepare for launch, Thunderbird Four." Virgil explains.

"Systems check complete; docking clamp released." Gordon announces.

"We are go for module deployment!" Oriana announces, and Gordon looks at her with a smile. The Thunderbird Four module is dropped into the water and Gordon continues checking everything is ready. The hatch is opened for them and Oriana smiles. Thunderbird Four is lifted to an angle inside the module.

"We are go for launch!" Gordon exclaims, and Thunderbird Four launches into the water and they head deeper into the water, "Thunderbird Four is go!"

"Ballast control active." Oriana announces.

"Leveling off." Gordon explains and they hear a sonar sound, "We've got sonar lock!"

"We're about five minutes out." Oriana announces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Oriana 'P'ku' Johnson

Age: 21

Background and Personality: Youngest in the Johnson family, never knew her father due to his mysterious death a few months after her birth. Considered a Loli because of her height. Stuck to Gordon's side until Alison took them away from each other 12 years ago. Developed a small crush but never knew it was love until they are reunited. Finds the nickname childish, but loves it because it's an adoring nickname that Gordon has for her. She can like hear his love for her when he calls her by the nickname. Loves to goof off and tell jokes which often made her and Alison argue growing up. Even though she loves the ocean, she also loves researching historical ruins and studying them. She isn't afraid to get her hands dirty whether in dirt or other things. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 2 10
While in Thunderbird 4, Gordon finds a girl under some debris from a ship. He rescues her and his dad hires her. Will these 2 put their differences a...
28.2K 924 38
Daisy has lived with her Auntie, Lady Penelope for many years, but has always stayed out of sight. She's also admired the Thunderbirds since a very y...
397 15 11
*based on the 2015 series* *there is also a twist or more, why? Because i wanna* Skyler "Skye" Tracy is the only daughter of Jeff and Lucy Tracy, she...
2.9K 32 6
Elaina Angelina Fitzgerald arrives on the Tracy Island after her cruise ship is sunk during a hurricane. Learning that she can cook, the guys beg her...