Never Be The Same { JJK X BTS...

By mintaetae94

In which a depressed Jungkook meets 6 deadly vampires who just wanted to play... but had to kidnap him of cou... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

4

14.7K 433 185
By mintaetae94

Jungkook POV

"Finally found you after 12 years. I didn't think you would be the purebred. You were just a small little kid back then. I told you I would find you!" He exclaimed.

I smiled at him but went back to my normal blank face.

"Well thank you. You guys know what to send me after 2 months right? I need to go deal with something but I'll meet later on." With that, he left. I curled up into a ball and put my head in between my knees. I just hoped that no one would notice.

I ended up crying because I thought of my mom again.

She didn't deserve to die.

"Jungkook?" Someone asked me as they walked into the room.

"Go away." I said, muffled.

"Come one tell me what's wrong." Jimin asked me.

"Nothing." I said trying to not breakdown again.

"What's going on?" Namjoon and Suga has walked into the room to.

"Great." I whispered and wiped my tears away. They all stared at me but I just walked away.

Namjoon grabbed my wrist and I flinched. I had just cut like 30 minutes ago anyways.

His eyebrows furrowed together. Soon enough the rest of them had walked in.

"Show me your arm."

I stayed quiet but managed to keep my arms away from them. I gripped my sleeves tightly, hoping that something could save me from being exposed.

"Jungkook... What did you do?" Tae asked me.

"Nothing." That seemed to be my only answer.

"That's bullshit. Show me your arm now before you actually regret it." Suga said with a cold tone.

"I'm not gonna show you."

"Fine." That was all Hobi hyung has said before he used his speed against me and grabbed my arm. Namjoon hyung had looked at my right arm and got angry. He then looked at my left arm and got even more angry.

"Where did you get a blade?!" He yelled at me.

"You didn't hide the sharpeners or look through your cabinets properly. I told you I would get that knife." I said and looked at the floor.

"Jimin and Tae check everywhere for anymore blades. We need to teach him something he won't forget." Jin growled.

Suga hyung dragged me to another room with a lock on it. I flinched at how harsh he was. My wrists were killing me. Sometimes I regret finding a razor to begin with.

Namjoon threw me onto the bed and hovered above me. He attacked my neck and I closed my eyes.

Tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

Why does this feel so fucking familiar?

He created even more purple and red marks all over my neck and then pulled away.

"The rest of you go. You know I give the worst punishments." He squinted his eyes at me while the others left.

The only emotion I saw in their eyes was pity.

I still hate that.

Why aren't they doing anything to help me right now?

Once the door was shut and locked, Namjoon kissed my lips roughly. I wasn't submitting. I tried to pull away but he put his hand on my neck, making it very difficult for me to move away from him.

He clawed at my bottom lip, asking for entry but I just wouldn't give him what he wanted. He then forced my mouth open and put his tongue in my mouth. His hand had traveled up my shirt and I just laid there helplessly.

He then looked at me and stared into my eyes. I tried not to show any emotion but when he kissed me softly and passionately, I couldn't help but want to submit. But I have to keep a grip. I'm not doing what I did last time.

"Jungkook-ah. We love you so much but you can't keep doing this to yourself. It doesn't only hurt you. I don't even know if I should let you go this time because it's really bad." He spoke to me, softly. He kissed all over my face. I giggled when he kissed my nose. He cooed at the sight.

"But this is literally nothing compared to what I've done before." I mumbled.

"Wait... what?" He asked me.

"I mean when I was like 16 I burned myself. A lot. And I also tried to kill myself like 3 times already but sadly I woke up. I don't even get it. Why do I still have to be here?" I asked.

"You can't leave us." He growled. "Our entire world will crash and then we won't be able to remember what happiness is. We need you Jungkook. Now more than ever." He said looking right into my eyes.

I stayed quiet. I didn't think it would be that bad if I left.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"You don't have to be. I'll let you go this time cause we still haven't discussed the rules yet but I'm a little bit angry still."

I let out a sigh that I didn't realize I was holding. I shut my eyes and tried to get the images out of my head.

I don't wanna see my parents burning to death anymore.

I don't wanna.

I was ripped out of my thoughts by Namjoon's fangs. He grazed then over my neck like all the others and sunk them in. He started drinking my blood and I pulled him closer. I shut my eyes and tried to ignore the pain in my neck.

The blood loss had gotten to me and my vision started to blur. Namjoon hyung smiled at me and pecked my lips. The last thing I heard was the door shut.

I can't go back to sleep.

I can't see them again.

Please. Can someone help me?

My eyes had shut and I basically passed out.

No...

3:00 AM

(Still Jungkook POV)

I slumped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. At least I woke up before I could see anything else. I stretched and turned the lights on.

I brushed my teeth and groaned when I realized I only got 3 hours of sleep. I rummaged through the cabinets and got pissed.

They actually took all the blades. And they took all the pills. Great...

I walked back to the bed but paused when I heard something right outside of my room. I silently walked over and turned the lights off.

Surprisingly, I could see perfectly in the dark. I cracked my knuckles and tilted my head to the side.

Someone had walked into the room and looked around for my body. I smirked and pinned their body up against a wall. I growled.

It took me a minute to figure out who it was.

"Jimin hyung?! What are you doing here?" I gasped. I let him go.

"I had to check up on you. When did you get so strong?!" He said.

"I don't know. It just sorta happened. But I just woke up."

"Woke up? It's 3 AM. What are you doing up anyways?"

"I just woke up and couldn't sleep again." I lied right through my teeth.

"Okay. Well try to sleep cause we aren't doing anything until Suga hyung wakes up. And no one wakes him up." Jimin rambled on.

"Why don't you guys wake him up?" I questioned.

"Cause it feels like you're unleashing hell right there. One time I had to wake him up and he threw me into a wall!" Jimin exclaimed. We both shuddered by just imagining that.

"Well I'll let you sleep now. Bye Jungkook. Oh wait. How are you holding up. You know ever since what Namjoon hyung did?"

"Oh I'm fine. He didn't do much." I explained.

"Okay. Goodnight Kookie." He said and left. I sat on the floor and stared at the wall.

A million questions ran through my head. One stuck out the most.

Why me?

Why did I have to be here with them?

My life isn't gonna change that much, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
5.9K 170 22
Jimin returns to his hometown in hopes he would get better. Along the way he meets six boys who change his perspective on life, although there may be...
364 2 20
when you finally can meet your Idol in a wrong moment.
230K 8.1K 74
It's a boy of tragedy. His story falls apart and comes together.