Wicked Games 》TDC

By lionsbby

"I got my heart right here. I got my scars right here." -The Weeknd R.H. Sin once said, "She was too much of... More

MESSAGE!
{1} Make It Count
{2} We Know
{3} Boyfriend And Girlfriend
{4} Nightmare
{5} God I Love You
{6} The Same Side
{7} Make It Three
{8} Don't Lie To Me
{9} Never Love A Traitor
{10} Your Loyalty
{11} I Choose You
{12} There Is No Cure!
{13} Bloody Inspired
{14} Married Couple
{15} Battlefield
{16} Please, Tommy, Please
{17} Fight Back
{18} Her Revelation
{19} Wicked Is Good
{20} History Repeats Itself
{21} First Love
{22} Encountering Fears
{23} Lost Memory
{24} PTSD
{25} My Girl
{27} For The Perfect Family
{28} Last Day
{29} See You Again
{30} Perfect Love Story
{31} Him And I
{32} A New Chapter
Epilogue

{26} The Letter

1.8K 47 11
By lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Mia's smile faded and froze on her spot. She gazed up and slowly turns her head around.

Thomas chuckled and grinned, "Hey, beautiful."

Her mouth curved into a smile and she dashed over to Thomas. She jumps on him wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck

Thomas chuckled and held onto her, "Miss me?"

Mia lets out soft sobs on his shoulder, nodding her head. "Aw, baby." Thomas said softly and puts her down

Mia sobbed covering her mouth and averting her eyes. Thomas lifted up her chin and kissed her forehead, "I'm here, alright?"

"You...You're weren't waking up, Tom." Mia sniffled. "I thought..."

"Mia, I'm here, okay? Don't cry, baby." Thomas whispered wiping her tears with his thumbs

Mia hugs him again and whispered, "I love you, Thomas."

"I love you more." Thomas sniffled as he wrapped his arms around Mia holding her close. "You know, I wanted you to be the first person I see when I woke up."

Mia glanced up at him and whispered, "I wanted you to wake up before I did."

"You're still wearing it." Mia pointed out looking at the necklace with the item that Chuck gave them

Thomas glanced down and asked, "Why you'd give it to me?"

"Cause if I was gonna die, you have something to remember me by." Mia replied holding the item. "Chuck gave it to me as a way of saying goodbye. And I gave it to you as a way of saying I love you."

Thomas pointed out, "That was the scariest moment of my life. Thinking that there was a chance that was gonna lose you. Holy shit, just thinking about it."

Thomas wipes his tears and the water developing in his eyes. Mia sighed and replied, "How do you think I felt?"

Thomas softly chuckled, "Mia, no matter what, you're not leaving my sight, okay?"

"Why would I?" Mia asked. "I just got you back, Tom. I don't think I'm gonna be leaving anytime soon. Besides, there's no place that I would rather be than with you by my side."

Thomas smiled and took off the necklace and placed it around Mia's neck saying, "This is my way of saying I love you more."

Mia fixed her hair, moving it to one side. She glanced down at the item and smiled.

"Beautiful." Thomas commented and Mia replied, "Yeah, I know right."

Thomas gave a lopsided grin and said, "I was talking about you, Mia."

Mia's eyes sparkled in awe gazing at his whiskey brown eyes, "God I love you."

Thomas chuckled and placed his hands on her cheeks and slammed his lips onto hers. Mia held her breath and kissed back angling her head, and held onto his waist holding him close. Mia giggled as Thomas started to tickle her waist.

They both laughed and Thomas lifted her up twirling her around, holding onto her waist

---

Later on that same day, Thomas and Mia were hand-in-hand, strolling around the area. They walked to the crew as they were getting food and drinks.

"Hey, there they are!" Frypan called out with a smile

"I thought you guys would be making out by now." Brenda commented wiggling her eyebrows

"We'll see about that." Thomas said back. "Right, babe?"

Mia rolled her eyes playfully, "Jesus."

"Well, a celebration for the couple back into each other's arms." Gally announced as Thomas and Mia smiled at each other

Gally handed them both a jar of his secret recipe. Thomas and Mia commented, "Oh, come on."

"Hey, hey, it's a celebration, remember?" Minho pointed out

Mia glared at her brother and held onto the jar, "I hate this so much."

They were all gathered around a bonfire. They sat near each other on the logs. Mia was sitting in between Minho and Thomas.

Everyone in the area was also there to support their fight to safety away from WCKD and to Safe Haven.

Vince spoke up, "We've come a long way together. So many have sacrificed so much to make this place possible. Your friends. Your family. So here's to the ones who couldn't be here. This is for the friends we lost."

They all lifted up their drink and Vince continued, "This is for you. For all of us. But this...this is for them. So on your own time, in your own way. Come make your peace."

He pointed at the wall holding a knife, he placed it down on a chopped tree and called out, "And welcome to the Safe Haven!"

"Woo! Yeah!" Everyone cheered out around them, "Yeah! Yes!"

People gave standing ovations and threw their fists in the air. Mia and Thomas glanced at each other and leaned in for a sweet chaste kiss.

Pulling back, Thomas told her, "On three...one...two...three."

They both jugged Gally's secret recipe and both spat out with disgust facing forward. "God, that's disgusting." Mia commented then they both laughed

Mia told him as she placed her jar down, "Babe, I'm gonna see if Gally wants a rematch."

"Exciting." Thomas smirked wiggling his eyebrows

"Enjoy the show." Mia whispered then kissed his lips. She pulled back and strutted towards Gally.

"Hey, Gally, wanna rematch?" Mia asked with her hand on her hip. "For old time sake."

Gally smirked and chuckled, "Alright, Greenie's girlfriend, let's see if you've improved."

"Oh really, now? Gally, let's see if you could actually win." Mia replied as boys were making a circle of them

Gally and Mia took their fighting stance and smirked at each other. Gally made the first move and made a swing at Mia's jaw. Mia dodged it and Gally punched Mia in her stomach. He takes her arm and flips Mia over his shoulder and tossed her down.

Mia groaned and Gally commented, "Come on, Mia. You could do better than that."

Mia performs a Chinese-getup and dashed over to Gally. She wraps her legs around his neck and brought him down on the ground.

"Yes, Mia!" Brenda cheered and she clapped. "And that's why Gally, you don't win."

Mia unwraps her legs and got up as people were cheering, "Sorry, Gally, maybe next time."

Gally laughed and got up saying, "It's okay, Mia. At least I know that you still got it."

"Oh, shut up, shank." Mia said sarcastically and started laughing

Thomas smiled glancing over at his girlfriend. Minho was sitting next to him and stated, "She looks happy. I'm guessing you're the reason."

"Yeah, but at the same time, she got you, Minho." Thomas turned his head. "Mia got her brother back."

Minho chuckled and said, "This is gonna be a good home for us."

"Yeah." Thomas pointed out sadly and glanced at his folded hands

"Look, you had this on you when you passed out." Minho gave over the item that Newt gave Thomas. "Figured I'd keep it safe for you."

Thomas held onto it and replied, "Thanks, Minho."

"See you out there." Minho responded and got up patting Thomas's back

Minho walked away heading to where Frypan and Brenda were. Thomas analyzed the item and closely stared at the opening. Once he removed it, he pulled out a sheet of folded paper.

He slowly gazed up at Mia and watched her talk to Sonya and Aris smiling and laughing. Thomas chuckled and eyed at the paper in front of him.

His eyes were clouded with water as the name 'Newt' signed on the bottom was enhanced. He folded the paper and covers his mouth debating in his mind if he should read this letter.

Thomas took a deep breath and licked his lips in a nervous, grief act. He opened the letter and his eyes trailed left and right, reading the letter:

Dear Thomas,

This is the first letter that I could remember writing. Obviously, I don't remember if I wrote any before the maze, but even if it's not my first, it's likely to be my last. I want you to know that I'm not scared. Well not of dying anyway, it's more forgetting, it's losing myself to this virus. That's what scares me. So every night I've been saying their names out loud. Alby, Winston, Chuck, and I just repeat them over and over like a prayer and it all comes flooding back. Just the little things, like the way the sun use to hit the glade at that perfect moment right before it hills the walls and I remember the taste of Frypan's stew. I never thought I'd miss that stuff so much. And I remember you...I remember the first time you came up in the box, just a scared little Greenie who couldn't even remember his own name. But from that moment you ran into the maze, I knew I would follow you anywhere. And I have. We all have. If I could do it all over again, I would, and I wouldn't change a thing, and my hope for you is when you're looking back years from now, you'll be able to say the same thing. The future is now in your hands, Tommy, and I know you will find a way to do what's right, you always have. Take care of everyone for me and you take care of yourself. You deserve to be happy. You deserve Mia. You guys are unbelievably are perfect for each other. I guess that's what makes you guys the 'Power Couple'. Take care of her for me, Tommy. Out of all people in the world, Mia means more to me than most. She needs you and to her, you mean everything. I know Mia loves you, Tommy. And I honestly respect that. You guys deserve each other and that makes me beyond happy.

Thank you for being my friend

Goodbye mate,

Newt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 822 16
"But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you. I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame."- The Weeknd Being in a relation...
1.9K 91 30
the glade is a magnificent place where everyone knows everyone and they all get along. a new greenie shows up, completely oblivious of what is ahead...
141K 5.7K 43
WICKED told them the Trial was over -no more tests, no more lies, but Frankie had been deceived enough to know that the statement alone could never b...
43.9K 897 38
*CURRENTLY EDITING* 𑁍 = Edited (You can still read) Based on The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials & Death Cure *Going along by the movies* "Always prote...