That 000000 & ffffff || Matty...

By secularsaviour

Fan fiction // Matty Healy The 1975 // Book 1 // "We're not a love story, darling, we're a cautionary tale." ... More

PART ONE
And This is how it Starts
Get in the Shower if it all Goes Wrong
She's got a Boyfriend Anyway
Broken Phone, Retching on the Floor
There's Something Different about your Mouth
She Can't Be What You Need If She's Seventeen
It Takes A Bit More
Girl, I'm Not Your Savior
I Don't Want To Be Your Friend, I Want To Kiss Your Neck
Don't You Mind?
Babe, You Look So Cool
I Like The Way That Your Face Looks When You're Yapping On About Him
Telephone you
Nice to Have Your Friends 'Round
You Know He Likes To Get Blown
I'd be an Anchor but I'm Scared You'll Drown
I Could Hear You Giving Her Head
Never Gonna Lie to You
The Bleeding's Incidental
And You're A Liar At Least All Of Your Friends Are
It's Alright, It's Alright, Baby
Settle Down
I Like it When you Stroke me
Yeah, I Want You
That's Why I'm Not Asleep Right Now
Breaking Hearts
Blood Is On Your Tongue As Well As Your Hands
Avoiding Me And Walking Around You
You're Cold And I Burn
PART TWO
Told You From The Start
If My Heart Stops Beating
I Was Late But I Arrived
You're Alive, At Least As Far As I Can Tell You Are
For You Babe It's An Anobrain
Worrying About My Brother Finding Out
Your Kitchen Full Of Popstars
It's My Party And I'll Cry To The End
For Crying Out Loud
You Opiate This Hazy Head Of Mine
Is It The Same For You?
Eighteen, B*tch
On The Verge Of Passing Out
She Had A Face Straight Out A Magazine
The Way He Talks
Don't Smoke All My Weed
Where's The Fun In Doing What You're Told?
Pushing Out Babies Now

So Fixated on the Girl with the Soft Sound

7.2K 170 37
By secularsaviour

/ / S O F I X A T E D O N T H E G I R L W I T H T H E S O F T S O U N D / /

There's a Spice Girls' song playing in the background, he's fairly sure of that. He can't make out the words but he is idly reminded of how fit he thought Scary Spice was - is, whatever. He muses over this, over how he had always like a girl eager to take control, someone assertive and soft-spoken at the same time.

"Matty," The voice pulls him from his thoughts, soft and begging, and yeah, shit, Marcy.

Her fingers trail to the collar of his shirt, sifting the material between her fingers before getting a firm grasp and pulling him down. He chuckles, having to hold his palms out, bracketing around her sides to brace his fall, to hover over her as if not to hurt her.

"Marcy," he mocks her name, imitating the way she's said his. But he doesn't expect his voice to come out softer, fonder, lips tracing hers with every breath, and it's teasing and she wants him to kiss her properly, but he's not making a move. She lifts her head up, the kiss coming hard and too fast for either of their liking, but she's hiking a leg over his hip and pushing him with one hand, his body pivoting and taking her with him.

She's on top now and he loves the way his shirt looks on her, unbuttoned and barely covering her breasts, her panties on full display, only for him. Her green eyes twinkle mischievously and her bottom lip is taken between her teeth. Her hair is cascading down her shoulders but he can't focus on her properly, not with her fingers working to undo his shirt, her hips bouncing in excitement above him, and well, it's got him excited as well.

"What are you doing, Marceline?" He asks, completely endeared, hand coming to her hips to still her movements, just under the cotton hanging off her shoulders. He's sliding calloused fingers up until they meet a stem of her flower tattoo. She shivers visibly and he can see little goosebumps rise on her flesh. He wants to lick them. She moans, her head falling back when his thumb pebbles around the mound of her breasts, perky and heaving at her deep intake of breaths. She pulls his hands off of her, pinning them to his sides, giving him a playful scolding, but it doesn't stop his hands from retreating back to her hips.

"I wanna try something," She admits, getting the last button of his shirt undone and nearly ripping it open, exposing his torso. She trails a finger along the line of his 'We are Kings' tattoo and she wants to say something witty he knows and as much as he enjoys her voice, he much rather her lips moving against his instead. He pulls her down, hands nearly engulfing her back to secure her as she topples over him; nose to nose, chest to chest.

He bites her lower lip playfully and she laughs, her chuckles vibrating against his body and he's shivering despite himself.

"Wanna try something?" He teases between kisses and Marcy nods her head, her mouth trailing across his cheek, light stubble tickling her lips, and then her breath is warm against his earlobe, making him squirm slightly. She whispers something Matty wishes he can save and replay forever as her fingers slowly make their way down, tugging lightly at his happy trail before teasing just a bit under his pants. "Fuck," he mumbles and then he's nodding to whatever she's whispering in his ear because yes, yes, yes; he wants her to do all this to him "Yeah..." he mumbles as his hands trail down to the dip of her back, until he's fingering the lace of her underwear.

Her fingers inch deeper and her touch is near aching and he wants to flip them over, and he knows he has the strength to do so, but he holds back. He wants to take her - hell, not even a fuck; something slow, so he can hear the soft sounds she'd make, he wants to see her eyes flutter shut, he wants to see her lips part, he wants to feel the marks she digs into his skin and "Please," he doesn't realize he's said it out loud.

Her hands are soft on every nerve of his body and he can feel the tilt of her lips on his skin before she admits, "I like when you beg, Matty." This causes a groan to emit from the back of his throat and he thinks she's whispering lyrics in his ears, the Spice Girls' song, "Baby, put it on, put it on - it's about putting a condom on, Matty," she says it like it's a huge secret she's not supposed to tell and Matty is utterly confused in the moment.

"Marcy - what?"

"It's about a condom," and the voice startles him because its not Marcy's voice at all.

Matty's eyes shoot open and George is knelt on the side of the cot, his face almost too close for comfort, smiling way too brightly and it's unnerving, really. "Are you pulling yourself off in your sleep, Matthew?"

"What the hell?" Matty mumbles blinking tiredly and admittedly, only now realizing his hands are in his pants and shit, "Shit."

"Naughty dream, Healy?" Matty is fairly sure it's Ross who's on the bunk above him, and it's confirmed when Matty looks up to see Ross' head peaking down on him, hair mussed and cheeks turning red from being upside down.

Adam snorts from somewhere further down the bus, "What are you mate, thirteen?"

Matty glares, very aware of them all suddenly ganging up on him. He considers finishing himself off just to spite them, to prove a point or something, seeing as he still has yet to pull his hand out of his boxers, but he thinks better of it, suddenly going rather limp in their presence

"Fuck off, you twa-" Ross' tosses his pillow onto Matty's face, cutting him off and George gets up from his position and heads to where Adam is.

Matty groans and grabs the pillow stuffing his face and yelling into it.

"Was it the girl who has a boyfriend?"

He's quiet for a bit and Ross worries that he's just killed himself, but finally he pushes the pillow off his face and properly looks at his band mate who's still facing him upside down "She broke up with him." And it's not him denying Ross' inquiry at all.

"You're awfully fixated with her," he points out before disappearing back into his bunk and yes, Matty supposes he is.

Five minutes later Matty yells out, "Why was Spice Girls playing?"

"Why is Spice Girls not always playing?" George replies and okay, point taken.

Matty searches for his phone, almost startled by his lock screen because he doesn't really remember that, but it's definitely a nice sight to wake up to. So, Marcy isn't currently next to him rocking one of his old button downs but she's somewhere else still wearing his name on her chest and he takes pride in that.

He checks twitter and posts a picture of George and Adam on Instagram before checking over texts he's gotten. There's one from his mom, his brother, a model he partied with ages ago, someone from Radio One and a pop star he's currently writing a song for, and while Matty appreciates and even cares that he's receiving any texts at all, none of them are from a certain green eyed minx and he wonders if he's not only getting fixated but getting clingy as well.

Though, he doesn't really care for the answer either way; he's already pressing the call button on her name that he's found in his most recent contacts list. He thinks it'll go to voicemail but she picks up last second, her voice groggy and full of sleep, he had forgotten to check the time differences. Hell, he's not even sure where he is at the moment. "Did I wake you?"

"Hmm? No. Well," she stifles a yawn when she amends "yeah, but I was only taking a nap." Marcy groans over the line and Matty thinks she's stretching right about now.

"Do that again," he grins into the receiver waiting for her response.

"Do what again?" and he loves that he can hear the pout in her voice mixed in with her confusion.

Matty mimics the groan she did, only his voice higher and slower, and definitely adding an extra sultry tone into it.

"For fucks sake," George yells, mouth full of cereal way at the front of the bus, "we don't need to hear you wanking to Marcy's Insta pictures or summat, you fecking creep."

"Fuck off," Matty yells the same time Marcy says: "You found my Instagram?"

Matty scoffs because of course that's the only things she's caught from that. "Your boss tagged you too, in that photo," is his defense.

"Should I be scared at how the tables have turned? Matty, I should be the one stalking your Insta - number one fan here, remember?"

"Actually," Matty says getting up, "aren't you pining over Alex Turner, now?" he can only vaguely remember the conversation they had last night - early this morning? "I mean he's alright... if you're into having, like, three albums and an EP written about you; now that's obsession," Matty jokes, only barley trying to mask the bitterness he really shouldn't be feeling.

"Actually, I didn't -" she gets cut off by someone in the background and Matty hears struggling, a bit of "Heyyy, give me my phone - Jamieeee!" Then a muffled "Choke on my cöck" to which Marcy mutters in reply, "Yeah, choke on how small it is." And he doesn't think he's ever quite witnessed her this snarky before. It's oddly arousing. Or maybe it's because he'd just woken up from a dirty dream about her (at least it was getting dirty, anyway) or maybe it's because she had been the only girl he's been in physical contact with in weeks. It's probably not as much the latter rather than the former.

"Hello, Matty?"

Matty raises an eyebrow though no one can see "Jamie - is that a nickname for James by the way or?"

"No, my mom's East Asian, so that's actually just the English version of my name but anyway; do you think I'm cool?"

"I think you're kind of a prick, to be honest mate" he answers honestly thinking back to the first time he met Jamie thinking he was a actually Brian instead.

"A cool prick?"

"If your prick's cold, then you should get that checked."

"Just tell him he's a 'rad motherfucker'," Marcy calls from the background followed by a "Christ. Anna, if your gonna cook at least wear some pants."

Matty thinks he hears Anna reply and say, "Tell this asshole to go home and I'll consider wearing clothes."

"I can't go home!" Jamie yells tersely before returning to Matty. Matty rubs at his eyes distressed, he had called for Marcy not Jamie but he supposes they're a bit of a package deal now. "At least tell me you admire me," Jamie pleads and it's somewhat odd, because when he had met Jamie, he didn't seem this desperate for any sort of attention.

"Why is it so important - no, don't tell me; forget I asked. You're rad as fuck or whatever," Matty grumbles only very slightly reluctant, because despite it all, Jamie wasn't that bad.

"Thank you, I love you, tell George I'm definitely tryna hit that." The phone is then handed back to Marcy who apologizes profusely it's almost cute.

Matty gets out of the bed stretching and scratching at his belly as he tells her that it's alright. He walks over to where Adams sitting and takes a seat beside him, leaning heavily against him. "George, this guy on the phone wants to fight you," he mumbles and George gives him a very confused look.

"I'd rather you not have phone sex right now, next to me, thank you." Matty flicks at his thigh and Marcy groans having heard him.

"Speaking of which," Matty recalls, slightly enthusiastic, "Actually, you owe me phone sex, Marceline."

"Stop using my full name - it makes me feel like I've done something wrong," she confesses in an almost whine.

And Matty is absolutely getting a kick out of this. "Have you been a bad girl, Marceline?" his voice drops lower and Ross makes a face at him, completely stunned that Matty would engage in this talk right in front of them, when he peels out of his cot to join the rest of them. Matty sticks his tongue out at him and gets a middle finger in response.

He expects Marcy to yell at him, he expects her to be blushing and maybe in her fishlike state, but his body stiffens when her voice goes low and she says in a voice he's only ever heard the first night he'd met her (and if his dreams count, to be fair), "I've been a very bad girl, Daddy."

And shit. He knows its been an on running joke in the past week or so, but he feels the air pressure in the room rise along with the temperature and he really wishes he was alone right now and not sharing a tour bus with three other guys plus a bus driver. "Marcy..." She laughs and it's almost wounding. "That wasn't very nice" Matty mumbles.

"Who said I was nice?" and he thinks it's a bit of leeway into another bad girl/daddy innuendo, but before he can reply she cuts him off, "I have to go, my dads are Skype calling me, byeeeee!" and she's definitely taunting him. Matty is somewhat apprehensive that for once, it's Marcy who ends their conversation. He tosses his phone somewhere beside him and groans.

"I think I have a Daddy Kink," he says it after a good two minutes of proper pondering and it shouldn't sound like a crises yet, while George is doubling over laughing, Adam pushes Matty off of him and Ross pats his shoulder awkwardly. "Well. Nothing's black and white, mate."

_____________________________________________________

I think i'll do a Matty-centric thrid person POV every few chapters, i kind of like it... :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.2K 119
when you're 17 and not looking for love you find it in the most unexpected places at least that's the case for grace. meeting a stranger at 3am with...
27.3K 254 12
A collection of my Matty Healy/The 1975 oneshots and short series
123K 3.2K 55
Juliette meets a boy. He saves her from herself, but hes also toxic for her. Between her friends disapproval and her own self doubt she slowly begins...
85.9K 1.7K 40
«Tenderness is forbidden with you. Sometimes I feel like your only desire is to be shattered» Language EN March 13 2020 - June 15 2020