Never Be The Same { JJK X BTS...

By mintaetae94

In which a depressed Jungkook meets 6 deadly vampires who just wanted to play... but had to kidnap him of cou... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

2

21.7K 580 582
By mintaetae94

Jungkook POV

I woke up with tears running down my face.

Why did I have to have the same fucking nightmare all the time?

Why do I always have to see my mom leave me?

Wait a second...

I'm still alive.

I groaned when I felt sunlight hit my face.

Great. I'm still here.

I looked at my arms and froze.

All my cuts had healed to scars. This shouldn't be possible.

Why can't I be dead yet?

I looked around the room and panicked.

Where the fuck am I?

At the same time someone had walked into the room and smiled. I recognize those eyes...

"Hey Jungkook. How are feeling?" He asked me.

"F-Fine I guess." I stuttered and looked down.

I put my hand in my pocket and panicked.

All my razors were missing.

The man noticed my reaction and chuckled.

"After what happened yesterday, you aren't getting any razors. Ever again."

"No! I need my razors back." I whined.

"Nope. Come on let's get you changed."
I just followed him around wherever he went. "I'm Taehyung but you can call me Tae." I nodded my head.

We soon reached some room with a lock on it. We walked in and he grabbed some random shirt with some sweatpants and told me to change. I just did everything he wanted.

We then walked out and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting there eating and I froze.

I didn't have to eat, right?

Tae dragged me to the table and put a plate in front of me. He then sat down in front of me. He watched me play around with my food and sighed.

"Come on Jungkook. Just eat a little. Please." Tae pleaded.

I ate a couple bites and the played around with the food again.

Now everyone was staring at me, waiting for me to finish some more.

227 calories

I'm not eating that many calories. That's enough calories for like 1 month.

"Stop thinking about how many calories are in the pancake and just eat it." The one with black hair said.

"But I can't." I said finally looking up.

"Why not?" The blonde one asked me.

"Cause I'll just be fat again." I lied but who cares.

"But you won't be fat again. You're already so thin. You can't get any thinner." The blue haired one said.

Me? Thin? That's funny. I'm so fat and ugly.

"I'll force feed you if I have to." The tall one said.

I just pushed the plate away. Tae pushed it back. I pushed it back away from me and he pushed it back. I giggled.

"OMO this kid is adorable. I shall protect him forever!" The blonde one yelled.

"God Jin, calm down." The tall one chuckled.

I giggled again. That was the first time I smiled in a long time.

I put my head on the table and puffed my cheeks out. I looked up and saw them all staring at me again.

"Why are you guys staring at me?" I asked.

"Cause we can."

"Weird... but okay. I'm bored." I sighed.

"Well what would you usually be doing?" The black haired one asked.

"Ummm playing on my phone or running away from my family or bullies. Or I'd be studying. Or I'd be self harming but I can't do any of that soooo." I said with my tongue poking the inside of my cheek.

"Well let's not talk bout that stuff. How bout we play 20 questions?" Tae asked me. I mumbled a sure.

"I'll go first!" Tae exclaimed. Everyone chuckled and let him go. "Jungkook?" I hummed in response. "Why did you try to kill yourself yesterday night?" He asked quietly.

I tensed up and froze.

"D-Do I have to answer?"

"Yap."

"Well, I did it cause umm okay... I haven't ever been treated like an actual person. Everyone always thought I was spoiled and that I didn't have to work hard to gain any money. That was all a lie. I was bullied at school cause I got the best grades and I was abused at home cause I was born a disappointment. I was supposed to be this nice and obedient kid. I never liked following the rules anyways. I was about 16 when I got into drugs. Then my parents found out and abused me twice as much. Then yesterday my dad tried to kill me and I ran off. Then I met you guys and blah blah blah. The reason I tried to kill myself was because I'm not good enough for anyone to accept me." I mumbled out the last part but they seemed to hear.

"You know when I was depressed, I couldn't say I was depressed cause then I would be abused. If anyone heard about it I would be beaten up. So I understand where you're coming from. I just talked to these kids and boom my depressions gone." The blue haired one said. His story seemed fake. I don't know why but it just seems so weird how it relates to mine so much.

"Okay... anyways it's my turn! What's your guys real names?" I asked.

"Well I'm Suga. The one with black hair is Jimin. The blonde one is Jin. The bright orange haired one is Hoseok. Namjoon is the one with purple hair and you know Tae." Suga finished.

I nodded my head and looked around for something sharp. My eyes landed on a silver knife in the kitchen. I started to pick at my skin.

The feeling is back.

That one urge.

I have to get that knife.

I have to cut myself.

No matter what.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Namjoon shaking me a little.

"You aren't getting that knife."

I scoffed. "And why can't I get the knife?"

"Cause I don't wanna see you get hurt."

"Keep telling yourself that. I'll be dead soon anyways so there isn't any point in telling me you care. Cause you don't care."

"God damn it." Suga said and almost punched the table.

"You aren't gonna kill yourself anytime soon." Suga looked at me with his bright brown eyes.

"And who's gonna stop me?" I glared back at him.

"Take that back before you seriously regret it."

"I think I'm good."

"Suga. No." Jin said.

"No Jin. I'm not gonna stop. Not this time. He left last time. This one ain't going anywhere." Suga said angrily and grabbed my wrist.

He dragged me upstairs to his room and pushed me against the door. I didn't fight back.

He pressed his lips onto my neck and I bit my lip. Damn it...

"I can't see you leave. You have to stay. I'm not giving you a choice."

"But I don't wanna stay."

"Why?" He said still kissing my neck.

"C-Cause there isn't anything l-left for me a-anymore." I tried not to moan out.

He chuckled and started to suck on my neck, creating bright purple and red marks. I let out a small moan and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"We're here for you and we won't leave you. Ever." He growled and grazed his fangs over my neck.

I tensed up and held him closer. His hands had snaked around my torso. He slowly sunk his fangs in and drank my blood.

I just hugged him close. Soon enough he pulled his fangs out. He licked any excess blood from my neck and the wound slowly closed.

I suddenly felt really sleepy but I couldn't sleep.

I didn't want to have the same nightmare again.

Suga noticed this and gave me a piggy back ride. I snuggled into his neck and placed my head on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek and he held me even closer.

"Oh my god thank the lord. I thought you were gonna kill him or something." Jin exclaimed.

"Why would I kill him? I figured something out but I'm not entirely sure..." Suga said looking at everyone.

"I think I did to." Tae said.

"If you taste his blood, you might just be able to know." Tae explained.

"You don't think?"

"Is he?" Jimin said with wider eyes.

"I think he's the purebred."

"But that means he could kill us."

"I'm not gonna kill you guys. I don't even understand what you're talking bout but I won't kill you guys." I said still snuggled into Suga's neck.

"You don't know you're a purebred?" Namjoon asked me.

"What's that?"

"What was your fathers name?" Jhope asked me.

"Jeon Jung Wook. Why?"

"Shit. He's the purebred."

"I'm a little confused on why the hell you all look so fucking scared." I said looking at their pale faces.

"He can kill us. We can't stay with him. We'll be killed in the end!" Tae exclaimed.

"What's wrong Tae? I'm not gonna hurt you guys." I jumped off Suga's back.

"Shut up! You're just saying that now. Later on you might just be trying to rip out heads off." Jimin agreed with Tae.

I won't hurt them. Please don't leave me guys.

Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
230K 8.1K 74
It's a boy of tragedy. His story falls apart and comes together.
53.6K 1.4K 15
Sequel to Broken That's What I Am "Um, I'm sorry who are you?" I ask to the 6 boys infront of me.
4.9K 62 10
Hope u enjoy the story!