Grunt's Can't Love

By Punk_Dan

Nate and Hunter, set on separate paths, never thought they would they would become friends. When Nate's life... More

Grunt's Can't Love
Chapter 3~~~ Story Time
Chapter 4~~~~Team Rocket
Chapter 5~~~~Safe with you
Chapter 6~~~Morning Sun
Chapter 7~~~~ Sorry Nate
Chapter 8 ~~~ Hunter 's Vision
Chapter 9~~ The Truth
Chapter 10~~~ No Choice
Chapter 11~~~ Something wrong
Chapter 12~~~ Surprise
Chapter 13~~~ Tea
Chapter 14~~~ Not so bad.
Chapter 15~~~ Stealing
Chapter 16~~ Naturally
Chapter 17 ~~~ Cold
Chapter 18 ~~~ Ren and Levi
Chapter 19~~~ Sandwich.
Author's Note
Chapter 20~~We All Fall Down
Chapter 21- All for You
Chapter 22 - Past
Chapter 23 - Alone
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Again.. Not a chapter

Chapter 2~~ Blocks

237 11 5
By Punk_Dan

Hunter's POV

The boy, Nate , led me back to his room. He was so nice, and I never had a friend before. Mommy said it wasn't safe to go outside , so I stayed inside all the time. " Here, we can play with my blocks , if you want", he said, grabbing a bin. He dumped them down, and they scattered every where, the brightly colored cubes bouncing around, making wooden clanks on the ground. Nate started picking them up, and I followed. We started crafting a tower, stacking the books higher and higher , until they toppled over. He laughed every time they fell, and I soon started giggling too. The Meowth on the bed jumped down, purring. He padded up to me, rubbing his head against my hand. " That's Yen, he's friendly, and likes being petted on his ears", Nate commented, reaching forward and scratching the kitten's ears.

3rd Person POV

" So, that's why we are running", the woman finished , taking a long sip from the mug. The other one closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. " I think you need to leave now", she spoke. The brown-haired woman looked at her with dismay, " But..." " But nothing", the dark haired woman shouted", You're putting my son in danger, I already lost his father, I won't lose him", she yelled, tears in her eyes. " Leave, before I'm forced to take drastic measures" The brown haired woman nodded, and walked up the stairs, tears falling off her face , shining like stars in the night. " Hunter", she choked out, " We need to go now". " But Mommy" , the little boy pleaded, " We just got here, and Nate was showing me his toys". The mother shook her head, and grabbed her son's arm, dragging him roughly. " Nate", the boy cried out, and Nate ran down the stairs after him, but his mother stopped him with a hand. " Hunter!", he cried, but the little boy and mother were gone. " Mommy, why did Hunter haf'ta go", he pleaded. " It wasn't safe for him to stay here, sweetie. Its getting late anyways, you need to go to bed."

____ Ten years later____________

Nate's POV

Its been ten years since I saw Hunter. I still thought about him, even though Mother told me to forget. It was hard, every time I tried to convince myself, Hunter wasn't real, you never saw him, he was still there, in the back of my mind. I stepped out side, into the bright morning sun. Pidgeys flew up into the air, chirping. I kicked pebbles out of the way, watching them fly. "Ow!" I heard some one say, and I looked up , startled . A boy, my age, covered in dirt and leaves in his hair, rubbed his eye. " Hunter..?", I whispered, and his eyes sparkled. " Nate!" He hugged me tightly, and he buried his face into my shoulder. " I missed you"! I heard a door open, and my mom saying: " Nathan, time for..." She looked at Hunter. " You, leave now!" I wanted to protest , but Hunter started shouting before I could say anything. " NO! Because of you, my mother is missing! She's been gone for 10 years", he screamed, tears shining in his eyes. " She's ... she", he choked, starting to sob. My mother stood stunned. " She's gone! She might be dead! And its because of you! Your the reason she's gone"!

chapter 2 = very feels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 256 31
-------This was a request from someone and I thought it was a good idea to do. So here comes the description. And this will also have my OC, Firefros...
28.6K 369 28
When the Octonauts first encountered the Paw patrol, both teams immediately befriended each other. But when half of the octonauts members and half of...
16K 246 19
It was supposed to be a normal day. Just 2 pups having fun with each other. An innocent game turned into an intense competitive match. One takes it t...
345K 9.4K 44
COMPLETED Y/n was a friend of Feitan before when they were in their childhood, but then they got separated. One day, they met each other again but th...